• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Uncircumcised Men Are Better

Uncircumcised Men Are Better

Oh, my. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here in New England. It's a bright and sunny Saturday morning here in Raynham and I for one just can't wait to go outside. Days like that are becoming increasingly rare as the cold weather moves in, as it's prone to do in October. On days like this, I truly feel like I am blessed. Do you ever get that feeling? Everything is going alright in your life and you feel like giving thanks. Well, that's how I feel today.

My name is Jessica MacLeod and I am a student at Raynham College in the city of Raynham, Massachusetts. Who am I? The heroine of this little tale. A five-foot-nine, slender, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman. Straight from the city of Galway in Ireland. I moved to America recently. I major in Nursing and I love my campus. Especially since there are all these new men on campus. Five years before I came along, Raynham College was an all-female institution. Now, it's a coed school. Fifty percent of the student body is male, a fact which surprises the hell out of the faculty and administration but thrills the students. There have been a lot of changes on campus and I feel that it's mostly been for the better.

There is a really cute guy in my Psychology class. His name is Luther Thomas and he's so fine. A six-foot-one, big and tall, sinfully sexy black man with the kind of smile that could melt an iceberg. The first time I laid eyes on him, it was hard not to stare. The guy was so damn fine! He's got the build of an athlete and the face of a male model. Not to mention that farm boy charm that simply drives me crazy. Luther hails from the farmlands of Georgia. He came to Raynham College the year they decided to add a varsity football team.

A lot of people had doubts about Raynham College fielding a varsity football program. Personally, I was all for it. Especially if it would boost male enrollment at the college. I mean, the world is a diverse place and women are working in fields like the armed forces, engineering and business. I don't feel that all-female schools are a necessity anymore. As modern women, we're going to encounter men in the workplace. So why not have them in the classroom? I support single-sex education, but mostly for high schools and in the interests of special populations. The only single-sex institutions of higher education which I respect are Morehouse College and Spellman College. They take care of the unique educational needs of black men and black women, respectively. They're good schools which should remain single-sex. Raynham College however was a bastion of all-white ideological feminism and I feel it's about time they invited men to join their ranks.

And so, Raynham College opened its doors to men. And young men came by the droves from high schools around the state of Massachusetts. They came in all shapes and sizes. Black. White. Asian. Latino. Middle-Eastern. And they made their presence felt. Raynham College had a reputation for being one of the quietest college campuses in America. The only time the school was even remotely animated was during sporting events or intense debates between this club or that one. To their credit, Raynham College had one of the best sports programs in the state of Massachusetts. The Raynham College Department of Athletics originally sponsored Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Soccer, Cross Country, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Swimming, Volleyball, Water Polo, Rugby, Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis and Equestrian. They compete in the NCAA Division Three.

With the arrival of the male students on the college campus, the school had to diversify its sports programs by adding new opportunities for incoming male student-athletes. Thus, Raynham College began to sponsor Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Cross Country, Ice Hockey, Football, Swimming, Volleyball, Water Polo, Rugby, Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis and Wrestling. If you ask me, they were none too happy about it. I'm talking about the athletic department's staff. I smile when I think of their discomfort. I mean, in colleges and universities across America, a law called Title IX is making headlines and not always in a good way. This rule was designed to ensure equality for women in educational opportunities. Its impact was mostly felt in collegiate athletics.

For decades, as female students began to outnumber male students in college, schools were forced to slash men's sports teams to cooperate with Title IX. This law demanded that the number of women in a college or university should match the number of sports teams offered to female student-athletes. Many men's college sports teams became casualties of this rather unfair and rigid, decidedly outdated law. Personally, I feel that sports teams at the college level should be offered according to the specified interests of male and female students. We don't need a rigid quota system to ensure equality and fairness. In the case of Raynham College, Title IX actually worked for the men for a change. Since male students made up half of the campus, they were granted half of the athletic department's sponsored teams as a matter of law.

I was happy to see these changes on the college campus. My girlfriends and I were thrilled to see so many sexy young men walking around. I noticed changes in them. When Raynham College was an all-female school, female students didn't seem to care too much about their dress code or appearance. When the male students arrived, the young women on campus began to dress sexier. Conversation themes varied greatly. We talked less about academics and more about the cute guys who were walking around. And they were cute.

In the Nursing program, which included a full twenty percent of Raynham College's four thousand female students, an onslaught of male students arrived. Raynham College became famous for having the nation's largest percentage of male nursing students. Forty eight percent of the Undergraduate Nursing Program students were male. I couldn't believe it! And guess who turned out to be pursuing a major in Nursing while pursuing another in Criminal Justice? My favorite guy on campus, Luther Thomas himself!

I couldn't believe it! The guy was tall, fine, masculine and tough yet he was also smart and surprisingly sensitive. We became pals after I kept accidentally ( on purpose) running into him while on my way to class. It turns out that we had a lot in common. Like me, he was a Roman Catholic and he had done some traveling abroad. His parents, James and Estelle Thomas were Haitian-American Travel Agents and international business owners. Luther had actually visited France, England and even my native Ireland. I couldn't believe it! I became smitten with him and asked him out one day. He was surprised, but said yes. And that's how it all began.

My romance with Luther Thomas changed my life. I had never met a man like him. He was so charming, intelligent and kind. I couldn't have invented a better man. My girlfriends were envious, but I kept him all too myself. The two of us walking around holding hands and kissing became a common sight on campus. I attended all of his football games. Win or lose, I was there for him. I was only a casual football fan before, but Luther turned me into a real football fanatic. And I was proud! Our friends knew each other and I met his parents when they came to Boston one weekend. They liked me and I found them charming. Especially James, Luther's dad. I could see where Luther got his good looks. I really liked his parents. They were nice people.

I don't know exactly when I fell in love with Luther but I did. Deeply and irreversibly. He was such a wonderful man. The first time we made love was fantastic. I mean it. It was on a Saturday night. The Raynham College football team had lost to Bridgewater State College, twenty three to twenty one. Luther was not in the best of spirits. But I was there for him. As I was, every other night, regardless of what was going on in our lives. I sat on the bed waiting for him. I wore my favorite black bra along with black Lycra panties. Um, the makeshift edible kind. I was waiting for my man. When he came to his room, he looked so sad. I immediately knew something was wrong. Without a word, I put my arms around Luther and hugged him. I could tell that he really needed me tonight.

I gently unbuttoned his shirt, then unzipped his pants. He seemed a bit surprised by my actions, but didn't protest. Soon I had him naked. My big and tall, handsome black stud. I beheld his unique, fascinating kind of beauty. The beauty of men. So different from the beauty of women. So appealing. I kissed Luther, then gently caressed him. I sat on his lap, and played with his chest hairs. I felt his manhood harden underneath me. Smiling, I reached for it. I held his cock in my hands. I had never touched it before. My man was well-endowed. He was long and thick, and also, uncircumcised. That surprised me. It didn't turn me off, though.

Luther read my facial expression and explained. He told me that his parents didn't have him circumcised way back. They believed routine male circumcision to be a barbaric and outdated practice. They refused to allow this mindless ritual to be performed on their son. Luther looked me in the eye and told me that if he had a son someday, his son would be natural, like him. I smiled and told him that as a Nursing student, I didn't know of any medical reasons why any man should be circumcised. Circumcision didn't prevent any diseases or infections. Not really. A man had to be clean down there, regardless. If he was a slob, then he'd expose himself to unpleasant diseases regardless of whether he was cut or uncut. Luther smiled at me and nodded.

I grinned, and bent down. Gently, I took his dick into my mouth. I have had lovers before, and this wasn't something I normally did. However, I liked Luther and I wanted to pleasure him. So, I sucked on him gently and flicked my tongue over his balls. He moaned as I worked my magic. I took my sweet time, making it last. A few minutes later, he shouted as he came. I tasted his manly essence. Oh, my. He tasted good. No two men taste alike. Luther tasted wonderful. I licked every last drop. Then, I kissed him. He kissed me back, and held me. We fell asleep like this. I would have loved to do more but neither of us had any preservatives. The following night, though, we were both prepared and made up for lost time. I rocked his world.

Luther and I dated throughout our college years. He earned two bachelor of science degrees, one in Criminal Justice and one in Nursing, from Raynham College. I earned my B.S. in Nursing and went to UMass-Boston to continue my studies. As for my Luther, he went to the Massachusetts State Police Academy, where he trained for six months before becoming a State Trooper. We live together in Boston now. From time to time, we visit Raynham College, the place where we fell in love. It's still raining men down there, especially in the Nursing program. Luther and I are quite happy together. And I'm happy to say that we're expecting twin boys! And they're going to be all-natural just like their dad!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Uncircumcised Men Are Better

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds