• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ian and His Sisters Ch. 01

Ian and His Sisters Ch. 01

12

CHAPTER I. In Which the Author Introduces the Reader to His Sisters And Recounts a Wintry Night of Cabin Fever.

Ann is coming to stay with Liz and me. I have to pick her up tonight at the airport. Ann is one of my four sisters, who all look remarkably alike. Their bodies have always been slim, and even in their 40s they still have the flattering figures they had in their 20s. They all dye their hair blond and wear it long. They all dress well and I assume they borrow each other's clothes. In pairs people think they are seeing twins. It would be easy for anyone to confuse them from the back.

Ann is the only one who moved away and now she was about to return after a nasty divorce. She hasn't had kids, but she's still young enough at 39 to have some. She's the baby of the family and ten years separate her and my oldest sister, Olivia. In addition to Ann and Olivia, there's Liz and Jeanie.

Liz is the next oldest at 43. Like me she has never married. She's the only sister who looks slightly different from the others because she has bigger boobies than the others and likes to color her hair sometimes. I'd say Liz is at least a C, while my other sisters are barely a B. I only figured this out a few years ago when Jeanie noticed that I tended to date women who looked like her and my other sisters. That's when I really noticed that my sisters were relatively small-breasted and maybe that's why I always considered slim, small-breasted women so hot. I guess I just had a thing for my sisters. Jeanie is married now and has two children. Olivia is also married and has three children.

I actually did have a thing for my sisters. It began with Jeanie a long time ago when she was 18 and I was 19. Our parents owned a cabin up in the mountains, and that year all of our family, except Olivia, went up late in the fall to close up the cabin for the winter. Since I was the only boy, there was lots of work for me to do, including chopping and stacking wood. A freak early blizzard blew in while we were there. It must have dumped a good foot of snow overnight and the snow kept coming down the next day. We knew if we waited it out a few days the roads would be passable again. We had plenty of food and water and wood. The only hardship would be trooping through the snow to the outhouse. Even that wasn't critical, since we had a few chamber pots that we usually used in the middle of the night.

Mom and Dad had the only bedroom downstairs, and my sisters usually slept upstairs in the loft. I usually slept outside, weather permitting. Little Ann was frightened by the storm so she slept downstairs on the couch next to the fireplace. That left just me, Jeannie and Liz in the attic.

Since it was so cold we put the beds together in the warmest part of the loft and piled up lots of blankets over our individual sleeping bags. Jeanie was in between Liz and me. Liz fell asleep quickly. Jeanie unzipped her bag in the middle of the night and got out of bed. I could hear her on the other side of the loft tinkling into a chamber pot. She got back in bed but then I had to get up and crept downstairs to pee outside in the snow. It felt great but when I got back upstairs I was freezing cold. I took off my parka, shoes, and pants and quickly crawled back into bed. Before I zipped up my bag Jeanie rolled over towards my side of the bed and hugged me. "You poor dear," she whispered in my ear. "You're shivering."

I don't know whether it was her whispering sweet words into my ear or whether it was the feeling of her body pressed against me, but suddenly I felt something I never felt before. I knew then that I wanted Jeanie sexually.

I couldn't move, though. Jeanie continued to rub her hand slowly up and down my arms and chest. "Does that feel better, my brother?" she whispered again quietly, her mouth only an inch away from my ear.

I made a quiet sound that indicated yes.

She continued to press against me, her soft breath in my ears, rubbing me with her hand. I remained stiff as a board but something else had become equally stiff underneath my boxers, stiffer than I had ever felt before. It was like that time my girlfriend, Dana, had given me my first handjob while we were skinny dipping and making out in the lake. We had gone down to an abandoned dock one night just this past summer with a few other couples. I was freezing cold that night, too, and I had never been so hard. Dana was my best friend's twin sister. She had a beautiful body, a firm ass, nice sized breasts, and the hardest nipples I ever played with. She was tall, athletic, and innocent looking, and game for anything. She stroked me while we kissed passionately until I spurted in the water. I'd never done that before, and never since.

Jeanie draped one of her legs over me and began rubbing my legs and my feet with her foot. She still had her socks on, and it did feel good and warm. Her knee would slide up and down my leg as she rubbed me, and as she did so her knee began to rub against my crotch. At first she hadn't noticed anything but then she must have felt herself bump against my hard dick.

"Oh," she whispered. "I'm sorry."

"Don't stop," I said quietly.

She decided not to stop warming me. She continued to rub me with her hand and her foot. Her knee didn't stop rubbing against my crotch. In fact, her rubbing became more vigorous and her breathing faster.

"Is that better, my big brother?" she whispered three times in my ear. Each time I made a little sound of contentment in answer.

Her body pressed harder into my body and her hand began to roam down along the sides of my boxers to my thighs. Her knee began to travel more and more over my boxers, too. She inched closer to my crotch with her hand until at last she began to run her hand over my dick. Soon she was tracing the outline of my dick through the thin fabric of my boxers with her fingers.

"Do you like this, my brother?" she whispered. This time my cock answered her by involuntarily spasming in her fingers. Her hand then reached under the elastic of my boxers and grasped my hardness. As she held it in the palm of her hand, I could feel her rubbing her pussy into the side of my thigh.

I managed to reach underneath her body with the arm that lay along her side so that I could caress her bottom with my hand. My fingers began to pull and tug at her nightshirt until it was up around her hips and I could feel bare skin. I couldn't detect any panties underneath her nightshirt. My fingers then searched for her slit from behind, found it wet and warm, and began to penetrate inside her.

"I love feeling you touching my pussy, brother," she whispered in my ear. She began to stroke me while I fingered her. All of this we managed to do with little slow movements.

I was about to cum soon, I knew it. Jeanie must have sensed that, too. She crawled into my sleeping bag and slithered down my body until her mouth could take my dick inside. She played with my balls and gently sucked on me. I heard a faint "hmm." I came quickly and quietly in her mouth while she continued her quiet hum.

Just then I felt scared. "What about Liz?" I asked. Jeannie whispered, "Don't worry. She's sleeping." We cuddled for a while but eventually zipped into our own bags as morning was approaching.

I was alone the next morning when I awoke. I could smell breakfast downstairs. When I came down, Dad said he thought we could drive out with the chains on. We finished boarding up the cabin after we cleaned up, packed the jeep, and started off. In the car, Jeanie and I hardly exchanged a word. Once I caught her eye, and she smiled back at me sweetly. Thank goodness, I thought, feeling more than a little guilty.

Later at home, Jeannie came out to the back storeroom where I was putting away gear.

"Ian," she said, "Do you want to talk about what happened?" I said, yes, I did, and began apologizing.

"I'm not sorry at all," she said. "I thought about it a lot on the way home. It felt right, Ian. It felt safe. I enjoyed it. I can't explain why, but I really enjoyed it. I've never experienced anything so wonderful." I said I was glad to hear that.

"I want to do it again, if we can," she said. "We'll have to be incredibly careful, though. Would you think about doing it again?" She left me to think about it.

We didn't "do it" again for another month even though I thought about it a lot. Our next time came when we managed to share a shower together and we were sure no one would be home for a while. We continued meeting in showers when we could. We kissed a lot in the steamy water. I would play with her beautiful little titties a lot as I lathered her body and I would finger her pussy while we sucked each other's mouth until she came. She loved to yank on my cock and then hold it tight around the head as I gushed in her hand. Sometimes I would come while rubbing my dick up and down her slit or in between her ass cheeks, but she would not let me fuck her. I'd try to slide my dick into her pussy, but she'd stop me and then wank me hard and fast until I came. The craziest we got in our showers together was when I was fingering her clit and she gently peed on my hand as she came.

We soon both moved out of the house and didn't meet in a shower again.

CHAPTER II. In Which Secrets are Revealed for Better or Worse.

Ten years later, Jeanie and Olivia were both engaged to be married. They were going to have a double ceremony. Our parents didn't use the cabin anymore, so it was decided that we would sell the cabin and use the money for a really big wedding and a family cruise just before the wedding. Jeanie and Olivia were going to the cabin for the last time to clean it up before the new owners took it over. At the last moment, they had volunteered me to help them. They were going to drive up in Olivia's SUV, and I took my truck so we could haul some stuff back.

Of course, as I drove up I remembered that snowy night with Jeanie. I got to the cabin first and opened it up. It was in early summer and the days were long. In the midday sun it was hot, but as the shadows of the trees and mountains became longer, the day would grow cold because of the altitude. Olivia and Jeanie arrived much later than we had planned. While my sisters were dressed in blue jeans and identical Yankees baseball jerseys ready for work, we decided to spend the rest of this first day just relaxing and making a really good dinner. Olivia gave me the funniest looks as she unpacked her car and went inside the cabin. Jeanie, on the other hand, seemed to be in a celebratory mood.

"She opened the wine when we got off the main highway," Olivia confided to me.

"Oh, I see," I said.

I started a fire in the pit outside to grill steaks over the coals and set up some camp chairs and lounge chairs. Jeanie came out with a new bottle of wine and some glasses and set them on a table. "Let's open a fresh bottle. This is pretty good," she said. "Olivia, come out here and let's have a toast to all of us," Jeannie yelled back to the cabin.

"I'll be there in a minute," Olivia called back from inside.

Jeanie gave me the bottle and then kissed me on the lips. "Here, dear brother, open this and don't ever forget what we had here," she said in the most sex kitten manner.

I opened the wine and Olivia came outside. After I poured, we clinked our glasses together and toasted to fond memories at our family cabin.

As we sat, drinking our wine, the conversation turned to the upcoming wedding and the bridegrooms. Olivia remarked how the two future brothers in law were so much alike and had a lot in common with me, too. It was then that Jeanie suggested that I had been dating women who looked like they could have been another sister.

"Think about it, Ian. Your dates have been all skinny, with little boobies, just like mine and Olivia's."

I looked at Olivia who was looking at me. "You're right. I'm just attracted to that type, I guess."

After a while Olivia went inside with her glass to finish unpacking and to make the beds. Jeanie said she would begin fixing some salad and get the steaks ready for the grill. Jeanie looked at me before she went inside and then she whispered in my ear, "Maybe we can find a moment, Ian. Our last time?"

I had been hoping as much for a long time. I threw on more wood. There would be enough good coals in a short while. I sat for a while and drank my wine. It was perfect. The warmth and solitude of a beautiful day in the woods. The slight intoxication of a great wine. The smell of the popping fire. The beautiful memory of my naked sister in all those showers.

It wasn't long before it was time to start the steaks and open another bottle for dinner. So I went inside. There was my sister working over the sink, washing the lettuce. I heard creaking in the attic above us. I came up to my sister from behind. I reached around her and cupped her tiny breasts in both of my hands and kissed her on the neck. "Just like old times," I said.

Imagine my horror when my sister turned around and it was Olivia.

She saw the look on my face and laughed. "Don't worry, honey. Jeanie told me about your little secret as we drove here."

My arms went limp along my sides, and I began to stammer. Just then Jeannie came downstairs. "Hey, you two, I see the cat's out of the bag," she said, seeing the predicament. "Why don't you put the steaks on now, Ian, and we'll bring out the salad and more wine. Go." Olivia gave me the steaks. I grabbed a bottle of wine and I went back outside quickly, not knowing what else to do at the moment.

The steaks were almost done when they both came out. I had been gulping my wine, which helped a little. My sisters set the food on the table.

"You know, Ian," Olivia said in the middle of the meal, "you don't need to worry. We're a close family. We'll always be family. We'll always be close. We're closer than you might think."

Jeanie smiled, drinking her wine.

"Let's not spoil this beautiful evening," Olivia said. I said, okay, and we talked again about the wedding and the cruise like nothing happened. When we were finished, I kicked at the fire and added more wood. My sisters went inside and cleaned up. It didn't take long. They came out again. We laid in the lounge chairs close to the fire, drank more wine, and watched the stars for a while in silence.

"I feel so relaxed," Olivia said after I poured her the last drops of wine from the bottle. "Ian, Jeanie and I were talking inside."

"Oh, no," I said, "not that. It was something that happened a long time ago."

"No, no," Olivia cut me off. "We thought you should know another little family secret. What do you think, Jeanie? Is now as good a time as any?"

Jeanie got up resolutely from her lounge chair and went over to Olivia. She bent over her older sister and kissed her. It was a soulful kiss that lingered. Olivia put her wine glass down on the ground and wrapped her arms around Jeanie. "This is like old times, too," she said.

"What...?" I started to ask.

"Shh," Olivia said.

Jeanie slid down and kissed Olivia's neck. She slid further down and buried her face on Olivia's breasts. She slowly unbuttoned Olivia's jersey and opened it revealing two lovely titties as small and pink-budded as Jeanie's. Jeanie kissed the exposed nipples. Jeanie then slid further down and sat between Olivia's legs. She ran her hands over Olivia's breasts and down to Olivia's jeans. She unbuttoned the jeans and pulled the zipper down. Jeanie grabbed the jeans and wiggled them off of Olivia. There was Olivia naked except for the open jersey. Jeanie then bent down and began kissing Olivia's closely trimmed pussy.

I sat in my chair. What else could I do or say? I watched as Jeanie licked Olivia's glistening cunt. Olivia's head was tilted back and her eyes were closed. Jeanie stood up and unbuttoned her own jersey and then stepped out of her jeans. She walked over to me and took my hand. Olivia got up, too. "C'mon," Jeanie said to me, and my two beautiful sisters led me into the cabin.

Inside they had laid a blanket and pillows before the fireplace, lit candles in the room, and stacked kindling and wood in the fireplace. "Will you start a fire, Ian?" Olivia asked me. As I did, my sisters sat down on the blanket and removed their jerseys. There was no more beautiful sight. Imagine two nymphs of the woods, and me in the role of a satyr.

Olivia opened yet another bottle as I started the fire. She laid back against the pillow. In the glow of the candles, she looked like an actress in one of those old, sepia-toned, erotic French postcards. Jeanie sat bolt upright, sipping. When I got the fire to a roar, I turned to look at my sisters. Jeanie got up and began to undress me.

I was soon standing in front of the fire naked. I felt awkward, but I knew this was a once-in-a-lifetime moment. Jeanie placed her hand on my throbbing dick and gave it a few strokes, smiling the whole time. "That's a wonderful boner you have, brother," Olivia said. "Sit down and let's make a toast to this wonderful place one last time...and to our brother's beautiful boner."

We drank some wine on the blanket. My dick was as hard as an oak. Olivia spread her legs, exposing herself to me. "Do you like looking at my pussy, brother dear?" Olivia asked.

"It's beautiful, sis. You're both so beautiful," I answered, no longer stammering.

"Why don't you enjoy your wine and watch some more," she said. "I don't mind breaking the ice."

This time Olivia crawled over to Jeanie. After a sweet kiss, Jeanie laid back. Olivia spread Jeanie's legs apart and bent over her to kiss her sister's open cunt. Jeanie moaned with pleasure. Again I just watched, taking little sips of wine. As I watched I couldn't help stroking myself slowly. Precum began to leak from the tip of my cock. After a short while, they traded positions. Olivia was on her back and Jeanie knelt between her legs to kiss her sister there.

"Stay," Olivia said to Jeanie and sat up. Jeanie didn't move. She stayed on her knees, bent over at the waist. Her pear-shaped bottom was smack dab in front of me. I could have reached out and traced the line between her cheeks with my finger all the way down to her furry mound. "Ian," Olivia said. "I think it's time you finally fuck one of your sisters."

"Mmm," Jeanie purred.

Olivia came over to me. She took my hand and laid it on Jeanie's bottom.

"Go ahead. I know this is what she wants."

Olivia placed her hand on my butt and gently shoved me. I was kneeling right behind Jeanie, my hands balanced on either side of Jeanie's hips. Jeanie laid her arms down on the blanket and rested her head on a pillow. Olivia reached between me and Jeanie and grabbed my cock. She placed the tip of my cock on the slit of Jeanie's pussy. Holding the base of my dick, she guided my dickhead so that it slid up and down Jeanie's pussy until it rested at the opening to her vagina. The three of us paused for a brief moment, each of us relishing this exact moment. Then in unison, my dick made a hesitant lunge forward and Jeanie pressed gently back against me. My dick slowly entered my sister's pussy.

"Oh, god," Jeannie sobbed happily into her pillow. "That feels so nice."

I began to pump slowly in and out of Jeanie. Jeanie was slowly moving her pelvis back and forth in response. It was the sexiest, sweetest, most erotic fuck of my life.

Kneeling next to me, Olivia continued to hold the base of my cock as I continued to fuck our sister. She reached down to play with my balls as they bounced against our sister. She began playing with my ass with her free hand, making encouraging moans of her own. She even slid her finger along the crack of my ass, teasing my rectum.

"Is it good, sis?" Olivia asked. "Is our brother's boner good?"

"It's unbelievably fucking the best," Jeanie replied.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ian and His Sisters Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds