• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Letting My Wife Cut Loose Ch. 03

Letting My Wife Cut Loose Ch. 03

12

I couldn't believe what had just happened. What I thought was to be a great little vacation, turned out to be a total nightmare. I thought that by letting my beautiful wife Beth have some fun on vacation it would do her some good. Little did I know what was going to happen. I didn't think that letting Beth cut loose a bit and have some extra drinks would turn to this. But here I sit, in the wake of a disastrous nightmare wondering what now. What else could possibly happen to Beth and I? I have been fooled into coming to this club, tied down to a chair and had Beth's wellbeing threatened. Then forced to watch as Beth, high on ecstasy and god knows what other drugs, strips in front of a crowd and then fucks another male stripper on stage. It all sounded too horrible to be true, but it was.

I was still basically shackled to this chair, sitting about 5 feet from center stage. Sitting next to me was another man who looked to be of the same fate as I. Beth had been shuffled off stage as soon as her dancing lover had shot his cum all over her for the crowd to see. I now just sat in my chair as the patrons of the club passed by and commented on the show my wife had just put on.

Beth's "performance" had been over for about 10 minutes when this mysterious man who had set this all up walked up to me. He sat down next to me and just starred for what seemed like 5 minutes.

"Okay buddy, how did you like the show?" he asked.

"You Son of a Bitch! I'm gonna kill you when I get out of here." I yelled as I stretched the limits of my handcuffs and tried to reach him with my fists.

"No, you're not. Actually you are going to calm down and walk back stage with me. Then we are all going to sit down and have a chat. But first I want you to take a look at your pants." He said as he looked down at my crotch. I wasn't aware of it, but apparently I had shot a load in my pants. How could this have been? I was furious with both Beth and this man for forcing me to watch everything. But yet it seems that I was so caught up in my rage that I didn't notice how turned on I was. I knew I had knots in my stomach the whole time, but I thought those were knots of rage.

"By the way my name is Jeff, please to meet you." he said as he finally introduced himself.

"What makes you think that I won't just go to the police and tell them everything you have going on here, and what you make my wife do?" I said trying to gain any kind of upper hand on the situation. My stomach was in knots, and I was on the verge of vomiting.

"Okay so what, you are going to go tell the police that you had to watch your wife fuck another guy while you shot your load in your pants?" he mocked me as he laughed out loud and reached down to release my hands from the handcuffs. As he finished un-cuffing me he turned to get and said "Follow me."

I watched as he started to walk toward the back side of the bar, I froze. I didn't know if I should just run out the door and get the police? Or if I should follow him, I'm sure he will lead me to Beth. Then maybe we can find a way out of this hellhole. Jeff hadn't gotten very far before I jumped up from my chair of confinement and followed. As I walked across the bar floor, men I didn't know would walk up to me and tell me what a good show my wife put on. There was that feeling in my stomach again, but the urge to vomit wasn't present. But stomach was in such tight knots that I almost spasmed as I walked.

As we reached the back of the bar, he opened a door that read "Private" and motioned for me to enter. I took another look around the bar and slowly entered through the door. Once inside I noticed that there was more to this bar than I had realized. This room was enormous, and was sectioned off into several areas. In the back corner of the room was a control center for what looked like all their security cameras, at which a man was busily working and scanning.

On another side of the room was a large bed made up with sheets and a blanket and pillows. However all around it were drop sets such as a photographer would use. I imaged it is where they take pictures of some of the dancers.

Then in another area of the room was a lounge area. There were several couches set in a box formation, one couch being a sectional in an "L" shape. Lying down on one side of the sectional couch was Beth. She looked ill as I ran over to her to check on her. She was barely conscious and was babbling about things that made no sense.

"What the hell did you do to her?" I yelled at Jeff as I held Beth in my arms. Jeff slowly walked over to us and sat down on a couch across from us.

"She is just starting to feel the effects of all the drinks she has had tonight. She will be fine in an hour or so." He said as he sat back and crossed his legs.

"You gave her more than drinks! What did you drug her with to make her do all those things on stage? Are you sure she will be alright?" I said as I stroked her hair.

"She will be fine like I said. We should talk while she is sleeping this off." Jeff said as he leaned forward in the couch.

"Yeah let's talk about how I'm going to get you all arrested and charged with several different felonies. Let's talk about what I'm going to do to you once I make sure Beth is safe." I said as I glared him in the eye.

"You will do nothing of the sort. You think you will, but you won't. See this?" He said as he held up a DVD in a little case. "Do you know what is on here? This contains a copy of everything that happened here tonight. It contains footage of your wife in the other bar dancing with those two other men, even footage of her making out with one of them in the corner of the club." I was beginning to see where he was going with this. But I still had to try and get out of this somehow.

"What do you intend to do with that?" I asked. Jeff knew he had my full attention now.

"Well, if you do decide to go to the police, which you are free to do if you want. You can leave right now in fact. Or maybe you would like to use my cell phone to call them?" He held out his hand with his cell phone in it. "But know this! That the minute you call the police or leave this club, a copy of this DVD will be mailed to everyone you know. See John, I know you; I know who you are and everything about you. I know where you live, where you work, who your friends are, everything."

How could he know all this, we are on vacation? How would he know all that information? I decided to call his bluff. I needed to know if what he said was true.

"We are on vacation here, we don't live here. You can't possibly know much about us." I said.

"Oh you are very wrong, John. You live in Alaska, Anchorage to be specific. You work at small advertising firm called "Lynch and Smith". Beth works at a private school as a 1st grade teacher." I didn't know where he had gotten this information, but he was right on.

"How do you know all this?" I asked.

"We know everything that is all you need to know. So you can go ahead and call the cops. All they will do is what this video. A video that shows your wife, Beth, having a good time and getting a little freaky on stage. But I am sure that everyone you know back home will view the DVD a bit differently. We will be FedEx'ing a copy of this DVD to everyone you know, including both your parents. How would your co-workers think of you and your wife if they saw her fucking a total stranger on your vacation? What both your parents think?" Jeff continued on as I sank back in my couch. He had me, he wasn't bluffing. He could completely ruin our lives with what is on that DVD.

"Oh and it's not just your family and friends, oh no John. See my man over there in the corner?" Jeff said as he pointed to the man at the security control center. "That is my miracle man. He is the one that made this DVD. But he also made a copy for my buddy at Vivid Video. Do you know what that company does? They make professional porno movies.

"They also make films with amateur footage, and I like to give him footage from now and then. So not only would all your friends and family watch it, but millions of people would be able to watch it all on DVD from Vivid Studios. Also, we can easily upload 10 or 15 clips to our website for free downloads. So basically the whole world would be able to view your wife getting fucked solid on stage. So is that something you want? Go ahead and make the call to the police, see what happens." He said still holding out his cell phone for me to take. The next few seconds seemed like an eternity as I weighed all our options. It came down to the fact that I only had one option, do whatever Jeff wants.

"Okay, you win. What do you want?" I said as I bowed my head in shame and defeat. I just wanted to take Beth home right there and then. But the room was filled with men who looked like strong armed bouncers. I knew we were in deep trouble.

"Good choice John. I'm glad you see it that way. Because from now until your flight back home in three days you are mine. You and Beth will do just as I say until you get on your return flight home, back to your little humdrum life in a rut. But I guarantee you are going to go back home a changed man, and a changed woman. I know you type, and I know Beth's type. I have seen it time and time again."

I still had my head down when I realized Beth was out cold. Better her to be sound asleep than to hear what Jeff and I were talking about. Something tells me that this conversation was about to get dark. I feared that our night was not over and it became apparent that I was right.

"What is it that you want from us Jeff?" I meagerly asked him as I sat with my head down in shame. I knew I was at his mercy and he knew it too. I could sense the men in the room relaxing now that I had basically submitted to Jeff.

"Well, Beth put on a really good show. But you were right, she was drugged. I spiked her drink with a cocktail specially made to make a person completely lose their inhibitions. They basically think that anything they do is alright and considered normal by everyone else around them. Which is why your wife so eagerly sucked Ramone's cock and then let him fuck her silly? In her eyes she was doing no wrong. It's a mixture of several drugs among which is ecstasy and crystal meth. Mix that with a few strong vodka drinks and Beth was onboard for anything. She told me all about your life and jobs, friends and family. She even told me about your sexual fantasies that you have shared with her over the years. Things that she didn't ever think she would be able to do because she didn't think she had it in her. Well she did tonight, didn't she?" Jeff asked as he took a glass of water from one of the female dancers that had come in the back room.

"So what now? What do you intend on doing with us?" I asked still with my head down. I knew that our conversation was heading down a dark path, and I knew our night wasn't over yet. I only feared for Beth's safety and wellbeing at that point.

"Well, I think Beth is absolutely beautiful, really gorgeous. She is also a very well toned girl, with very tight body. You really are a lucky man you know that John? However, she also has the gift of the crowd. She had the crowd eating out of her hand tonight on stage. Which in turn bring me lots of money. So I am going to be in need of her for the next few nights. Obviously she will be in need of some encouragement from your end to get her back on stage. The only downfall to the drug cocktail that I gave her tonight is that she will be passed out for the next hour. I need her up on stage all night. When she is not on stage, she will be doing.....other duties..." I didn't like the way he said 'other duties'. It implied that she was to become his two-bit whore for the next few nights.

"No! She will not become your little whore for the next few nights. I don't care what you say about your little video, I won't convince my wife to do anything else that she obviously doesn't want to do." I snapped back at Jeff.

"Things she doesn't want to do??? John my boy, she was a willing participant in tonight's events. She knew the drink was loaded with drugs. She also knew that you had told her that you didn't seem bothered with her making out with another guy. She also said you told her to let loose and have fun, that this was vacation and that she could do anything she wanted. She even made this video clip to show you. I told her that I would be putting her up on stage for an "all out" dance routine that would involve nudity and maybe some sexual content. This was her reply." Jeff said as he held up a remote and pressed a button. On one of the big screen plasma TV's on the wall a picture appeared. It was Beth, with a drink in her hand.

"John.....it's me Beth...." Beth then started to giggle a bit, it was clear that the homemade cocktail was already working. "You told me earlier that you wanted me to have fun. That you wanted me to let loose and pretty much indulge myself in our vacation. Well this guy Jeff, he is the one from the bar I told you about. He is offering to let me get up on stage and dance a stripper dance. Can you believe it? John you know me, I would never be able to do something like that. So he told me would make a drink that would make me feel more comfortable and give me more courage to do it. Well I told him I wanted to ask you if it was okay first. So he said he would make a deal, he runs a tight ship here and has to keep things rolling. He said when you got to the bar he would explain everything to you. Then if you came and sat down that it meant it was okay with you. So I hope to see you sitting up front at the stage soon honey. hehe" She giggled more and more as she spoke. It was clear that the drugs in the drink had her in their grasp. Jeff had thought of everything. He made her completely think it was okay for everything that happened. Jeff held up the remote again and clicked another button. The TV then switched to footage of Beth on stage in the middle of her "routine" with her sex-dancer.

"So you see. Beth was willingly engaged on stage. This was something that she wanted, but would only do if you were okay with it. So you are going to continue that role as the supportive husband. When she wakes up, she doesn't need to know about the DVD or what we have talked about. She doesn't need to know that her family could very much be watching her getting fucked on their TV's by the time you are on your flights home. Does she?" Jeff asked as he sat and watched Beth being taken by the dancer on screen.

"No she doesn't" I said again in shame as I tried not to watch Beth on screen.

"So let's discuss what your fantasies are Johnny boy. Beth tells me that you are into a lot of things that she doesn't think she could handle doing for you. Let's talk about that. Tell me one of your fantasies." Jeff said almost nonchalantly as he kept watching Beth on screen.

"What are you talking about? I'm not going to discuss my sexual fantasies with someone like you!" I said flippantly.

"Oh yes you will John. See I know things, remember. I know that you like to be ordered around. I know that you fantasize about watching Beth with another man. I know that you secretly wish that man to force himself on Beth and roughly fuck her. I know that you also want Beth to humiliate you while she gives himself to another man in front of you. See I know. Do you know what they call that John? Do you know what they call a man who wants to be made into a sissy boy? It's called being made into a Cuckold. Say the word John, say that you are a Cuckold." Jeff looked right at me when he said those last words. I didn't know what to say. I had never thought of being a Cuckold, truthfully I didn't even know what that was!

"Say it John!!!" Jeff said more intensely as he got up from his couch and walked over to me. "Say that you are a Cuckold; tell me that you are a bitch who likes to be man-handled." He said as he raised his hand quickly and smacked me across the face so hard it stung furiously. "SAY IT!!" He yelled at me.

"NO! I don't even know what you are talking about? I don't want anything else to happen to me or Beth. Please just let us go!" I pleaded with Jeff. Again he raised his hand and smacked me across the face. And again. I finally noticed that I had not been trying to block his strikes against me. After the 4th hit across my cheek, I fell to the floor off the couch. As I looked up I saw Jeff towering over me with rage in his eyes.

"Look you little piss-ant tart of a bitch! I make the rules in this club. Your slut wife told me all about a letter you wrote her once explaining that you loved her but wanted to be humiliated by her during sex. You wanted her to make fun of your short little cock while she was getting pumped by a young stud with a giant sized cock. You even told her in your letter that the ultimate humiliation would be for her to let her lover face fuck you and cum all over your own face!!! What does that sound like to you?? You pathetic pervert sissy husband. Now tell me that you are a Cuckold!" Jeff yelled and raised his fists like he was going to hit me again.

"Okay Okay! I admit it, I sent her a letter last year about that. But she said she loved me too much to do it. She didn't think she could be so cruel to me. Alright I admit it, I'm a Cuckold!" I said with a single tear trickling down my left cheek as I admitted defeat at the hands of Jeff. He and I both knew that I was under his control now.

"Good. Now tell me what you wish to happen with Beth on this vacation." He said in a much calmer manner as he helped me to my feet. "Tell me all about this fantasy you had in mind for tonight".

"I was just hoping that she would meet a guy and invite him back to our hotel so I could watch as he made her cum time and time again. That's all I wanted for tonight. I didn't want all this!" I said as I looked around the room.

"Well I guess you got more than your money's worth out of those drinks at the other bar huh." Jeff said chuckling to himself. Two men came forward from behind me and "helped" me sit back on the couch. Jeff snapped his fingers and a beautiful girl barely dressed came forward and handed Jeff a camcorder. He fiddled with it for a second and then began to watch something on the tiny viewer. I could hear the conversation we had just had come over the speakers. I could hear myself yelling that I am a Cuckold and that I want to see my wife fucked by another man. I could only imagine what he was going to do with that video. The two men standing behind me helped me up, each grabbing an arm. They started to escort me to a door way in the back of this room.

"What are you doing? I want to stay with my wife! LET GO OF ME!!" I yelled as they now had to drag me out of the room. I could hear Jeff nearly laughing at me as I was taken out of the room. I was placed in a small dark quiet room. Once I was in the room, one of the men "escorting" me punched me in the stomach and threw me down onto the ground. Then the door was shut. It took 10 minutes before my eyes adjusted enough to the point I could navigate in the room. I found what appeared to be another plasma TV on the wall. I also found what appeared to be a large window, but when I tapped on it there was a low thud sound. It was much like the window was sound proofed or extremely thick.

I was unable to tell how much time had passed when the TV came on again. The sudden brightness nearly blinded me as I began to hear Jeff over the speakers.

"Hello John. Enjoying your stay at my club? I know I am thrilled to have you hear. Beth is doing fine now; in fact she is awake and completely unaware of what has happened tonight. I think it's in your best interest to keep it that way for now, don't you think?" Jeff said as my eyes finally adjusted to the brightness of the TV and I could see his smug face on the screen. I could see in the back ground that he did not appear in the bar anymore.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Letting My Wife Cut Loose Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds