• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Laurie: Spanked!

Laurie: Spanked!

12

The author thanks her cherished Liam and her now-beloved Aunt Betty for a spanking she will never forget, and which countless other women will yearn to share!

PART I

LIAM REMINDS LAURIE WHAT HAPPENED

Last night I thought about me kneeling behind you on your bed looking at the pile of panties in front of you, my large hands completely cupping your breasts and each lovely, perky, little nipple pinched very, very softly between my thumb and index finger. Yes, your perky nips will be pinched harder, but no reason to get there quickly and every reason to take our time. I want to savor the feeling of your body pressed against my hairy chest and your nipples continue to thicken and harden. I expect you will experience some frustration that I'm not bringing you to the point you want to be faster or even worry that I'll get you there at all. But, when you get there you'll appreciate it even because of the wait. There is nothing you could do about it anyway because you are powerless against my overwhelming strength. As I increase the pinching pressure I will also twist the little bits and pull on them and push them into your breasts. Your moaning will tell me that you are getting close. There is a fine line between pleasure and pain. I know that I will be able to sense when that point is reached and will hold you there as long as you wish. It will be impossible not to cross back and forth across the line. Your moans may turn to muffled cries at times. I will be able to sense when you have climaxed and I will release the pinches but still keeping your breasts cupped and your person completely under my control. My fingers will press into your breasts, exploring their interior composition.

When you have relaxed some and your breathing is back to normal, my left hand will remain cupped on your breast, holding your body firmly against mine but my right hand will release its treasure and start moving down the soft skin on your flat stomach, searching for wetness.

My hand continued downward across the waist band of your panties and then over the soft cotton material covering your mound and then to the damp cloth covering your pussy. I started to slip my finger under the band at your crotch and I sensed your intense desire for me to continue, almost impatience on your part, when I stopped, taking my hand away. I pushed my right arm under your legs, picked you up, and swung my body around so that I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor. Before you knew it I had turned you over my knee, face down, your curvy bottom lying on my right thigh.

"What are you doing, Liam," you asked, attempting to get up, but were unable to move against the strength of my left forearm which held you firmly against my thighs.

"What! Ouch! What are you doing? Oh my gosh, Liam, you're....Ouch... SPANKING me! Stop it immediately!" you demanded as you again futilely tried to escape my control. As you felt your bottom increasingly sting and burn, you sobbed, "This is totally embarrassing, OUCH! Liam, I'm ordering you to stop immediately. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Laurie, you know that you have been naughty lately. In fact, you've been a very, very naughty girl," I admonished.

"Ouch!"

"You've been dressing in some very provocative underwear lately and even worse photographing yourself in it, even exposing your private parts, haven't you?'

"Ouch! Yes Ouch!" Your legs kicking rapidly up and down.

"Now that isn't very ladylike is it?"

"No...Ouch!"

"Then, you sent me a photo of you naked except for your panties kneeling on your bed with a huge pile of panties in front of you which forced me to masturbate as I looked at it. Then, you sent me a detailed account with many explicit photos of your beautiful self taken on the day you went panty shopping which caused me to cum prematurely as I read it, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. I'm...Ouch! SORRY, Liam. Ouch, really I am."

My left arm continues to hold you firmly against my thighs but I wish I could move it under your chest to fondle your lovely, perky breasts.

"Furthermore, you were a very bad influence, acting like a slut, on that young salesgirl, just a college girl trying to make a little extra spending money. What is she to expect when an elegant, mature lady enters the store and then blatantly surprises her by acting like a slut? Did you have to get naked for her trying on your new panties? What possessed you to expose your perfect body to a complete stranger? No telling what kind of ideas you put in her virgin mind."

"And, why did you have to embarrass me by telling her I had a small penis?"

"Now, Liam, how could you be embarrassed? She doesn't know you from Adam?"

"Well you're right on that one, but what if she saw us together in the future?"

"Well, I guess you have a point too." "And, last but not least, you shaved your pussy.... Now you know that there is only ONE reason a woman does that."

As I started to pull your panties down revealing your crimson bottom, you begged, crying slightly, "Please not my panties. I'm sorry for being naughty and acting like a slut sometimes. I've been punished and humiliated enough."

"I'll decide when you've had enough," I said showing no compassion whatsoever. Your panties were halfway down to your knees, your legs close together, when my hand landed on the back of your left thigh, just below your red bottom.

"Oh...Oh...Oh!" you moaned. Suddenly your sobs and cries had turned to moans.

My hand came down on the inside of your left thigh, slightly brushing the right one because your legs were so tightly pressed together. As my hand came down again on the back of your right thigh, I noticed that that your legs had begun to spread. When it came down again, they were spread even wider, allowing clear access to the inside of your thigh. You moaned louder.

I released the pressure of my left arm on your back, moving my hand under your chest and finding its dangling treasure.

Deciding to go back to your left thigh, before my hand when down, I noticed that your legs were spread widely. Your panties were stretched tautly between your legs, one leg hard against my body and the other almost off my knee. I felt a constant drip of liquid on my right thigh. My hand came down directly between your legs, my fingers landing squarely on your mound, the palm of my hand touching the wetness of your vulva.

"OH! Liam," you moaned.

I sensed you begging for more and continued reddening your bald mound.

I would have continued that even longer but the view of you inner labia peeking out of your slit was just too inviting. Numerous softer spanks on your vulva reddened and swelled your lips and totally wetted my hand. Your lithe legs were kicking up and down like you were frantically swimming to shore from a sinking boat.

My soaked hand is now resting on your left cheek, my thumb and index finger strongly pinching your soft skin and the firm flesh underneath. You feel something small but hard pressing against your stomach. Your breasts are being massaged. The feeling in your nipples is still oscillating between pleasure and pain. Your bottom, thighs, mound and dripping vulva are stinging and burning. Your untouched clit is aching for attention and your mind is out of control with desire.

Sternly I said, "Now, Laurie, I hope that you have learned a lesson here. The next time you are tempted to be naughty, think about the consequences should you do so."

PART II
Laurie walked slowly the length of the mall. Liam had been very explicit in his orders, "When you are done shopping for me Walk V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y the entire length of the mall on a crowded, Saturday afternoon when the place is replete with customers."

She could feel eyes fall upon her; she could sense the leers of many women [and a few men, too] as she made her way to the food court. From a distance, Laurie saw her lovely Amanda sitting a table and quickened her pace a bit. The Laurie remembered Liam's orders and had to slow down. Amanda waved at her and Laurie made her way to the table. Amanda was laughing, Laurie, what are you doing? Why are you dressed like that!"

Laurie blushed profusely, kissed her lover, and sat down. Amanda could not take her eyes off Laurie, much less repress her surprise. "Laurie, precious love, what is Liam doing with you? First, he makes you his lover; then, his mistress. He turns you into his slut in white and now he has turned you into a street walker?"

Laurie lowered her eyes. Amanda understood her so well!

"Amanda, it turns out that Liam had me waiting impatiently for two weeks before even writing back. And this morning he sends me a note with my orders for today. I was to wear these very tight, low-cut slacks that are almost translucid, with no panties underneath, and no bra. He told me to go to my favorite lingerie shop, slip a tip to the young salesgirl and ask her to get me pair of very bright, red thongs, size 5, which is one size smaller than I. I was to put them on, pay and leave. As if the thongs where not perfectly visible and humiliating enough, I was to then go to the men's section of a large department store, and try on men's white shirts. The sales MAN was to come into the dressing room with me while I took off my blouse and tried on different men's shirts. My breasts were clearly visible to the sales MAN and the other men in the fitting room. A few made some remarks but I was not to bare anything. And when I had picked out the shirt that fit me, I was to pay for it, wear it, and walk out with a few buttons undone. Then I was to walk the length of the mall V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y and find you. So, Amanda darling, here I am."

Amanda laughed, "Well, now that he has made you a street walker, I presume he will force you to tell him everything?"

Laurie blushed very nervously, "Yes, and Liam will probably spank the daylights out of me for being such a slut."

Amanda laughed again, "Laurie, spank you for being such a slut AND a street walker, too! Why, I could see your bright red thongs right through your slacks. And your nipples through your shirt!"

Laurie was about to relax when she saw a woman approach from afar, smiling a waving nicely. Somehow, Laurie sensed that the woman was coming over. Laurie did not know her, but somehow she looked very familiar. She was a bit older, and still very beautiful, with a nice, tight body, good breasts, and a slim waist. The woman approached her, "Hi! You must be Laurie! My nephew told me where to find you. He also told me I would recognize you immediately. It is so nice to meet you!"

Laurie felt her heart sink. Instantly she knew this woman was Betty, Liam's aunt. Liam had often told Laurie about his Aunt Betty, how she had taken his virginity, how she had initiated him to a life of sexuality in the most unusual ways, how she had mastered his lovely tiny hypo penis, and how she had taken total control of his sensuality. Liam could see the hereditary traits she shared with her nephew, Liam. Both had the same handsome face, the warm smile, the sincere eyes, the lovely body and smooth skin. Betty was feminine where Liam was virile, but both looked so attractive. All of a sudden, Laurie knew where Liam had gotten his caring, tender demeanor. Laurie felt suddenly comfortable with Betty.

Betty turned to Amanda, "Liam has told me a lot about you, too. You are much younger and prettier than I was expecting!"

Now it was Amanda's turn to blush. But nor for long, for a younger woman appeared out of nowhere. "Hi, Mom!"

Betty looked up and smiled as the lady kissed her gently, "Laurie, this is my daughter, Molly, Liam's cousin."

Laurie smiled and offered her hand. Molly turned to Amanda, and much to Amanda's surprise, kissed her right on the mouth. "And so, you must be Amanda! I have heard so much about you! I was really looking forward to meeting and being with you!"

Amanda and Laurie looked at each other in panic as Molly sat down, taking Amanda's hand in hers as if they had been lovers for years. Laurie noticed that Molly too looked like her mother and like Liam. But Molly was too excited. "Liam and I go back so many years! When Liam was staying with us a summer, he would come home from work in the evening, and Mother would draw a hot bath for the two of us. We would lie in tub and Mother would lather us up, wash us, and let us soak. Then, she would ALWAYS finish off by playing with Liam until he came. Remember, Mother, how handsome and strong he was, and how tiny his lovely hypo penis was? It was the high point of the day and the best summer I can remember!"

Laurie felt her head whirling. So Liam had told his aunt all about Laurie, and to boot, his cousin, Molly also knew everything? Laurie felt a surge of pride in her Liam. It was tinged with a slight touch of womanly jealousy. She could clearly see Betty showing Molly Liam's tiny hypo penis. Betty would be telling her that, at four and a half inches when erect, Liam would be much smaller than normal men. Betty would be telling Molly that unless a woman knew any better and looked closely, it would almost not be noticeable that Liam's penis was slightly curved down. Betty would probably pull back and stretch Liam's hooded foreskin, telling Molly that normal men did not have that hooded foreskin. Betty would most certainly run her finger up and down the elongated slit on his glans, letting Molly see how sensitive it was. And most likely, Betty would be showing Molly how Liam's pee hole was not where it should be, that the hole at the tip was a blind hole, that his pee hole was down his shaft, showing her exactly how and where it was when she finally forced him to ejaculate.

Laurie blushed and stared long and hard at Molly, her rival from way before Laurie had fallen into Liam's spell. Molly had seen Liam's first ejaculation and there was no way Laurie would ever be able to match that experience. Molly was a bit younger than she, about Amanda's age. Laurie took a long. Loving look at Amanda She was so pretty, so freshly naive, her warm smile and happy attitude always so seductive when they were together; always so tenderly gentle when they made even the wildest love, as only a woman knows how to make to another; always so peacefully happy when they lay together afterwards, their bodies close together, legs intertwined. Amanda read her thoughts and smiled back, her hand slipping over to Laurie's, as if reassuring Laurie that they would always be together. Laurie felt better.

Laurie politely asked, "Betty, can I get you a cup of coffee?"

Betty smiled, "You may call me AUNT Betty, dear."

Laurie saw that same, gentle smile and sincere eyes that reminded her so much of Liam. But Betty had taken her hand with a very firm grip. Laurie froze, realizing that now-AUNT Betty was going to be as fiercely domineering as her nephew. She had Laurie in her clutches and was not going to let go for a very long time.

A total unknown and stranger just five minutes ago, Cousin Molly broke the icy silence, "Come, Amanda, I have been waiting so long to know you and to have you!" She stood up and took Amanda by the arm. Amanda shot a quizzical glance at Laurie. Laurie sighed her reluctance acceptance of the facts. She watched with tears in her eyes as Cousin Molly led Amanda by the arm out of the food court and out of the mall. Laurie realized she had lost Amanda for the day, and that she was now under AUNT Betty's control.

Betty knew she had won. She took out of her purse a small plastic bag, a tiny pair of scissors and an envelope that had already been addressed and stamped. "Laurie, here, let me snip off your red thongs, slip them off, and put them in this plastic bag. My nephew wants me to mail them to him so that he can sniff your scent of a woman. He will probably masturbate into them," she laughed!

Laurie panicked, "Here?"

AUNT Betty did not waste time. Reaching over, she slipped her scissors under Laurie's waistband, snipped twice and none too gently pulled out the thong. Laurie felt the string slide past her ass, through her labia, over her clit, and out the front. Very businesslike, AUNT Betty quickly put them in the plastic bag, sealed it, put it in the mailing envelope and sealed it. "Let's go. We need to find a mailbox, mail it, and off we go!"

Arm in arm, she led Laurie across the mall to the parking garage. Laurie wanted to walk quickly, AUNT Betty slowed her down. "Laurie, everyone has their eyes on you. Let them enjoy you for a while. Walk slowly, let everyone see you as the slut you really are!

Laurie was so aware that she was almost nude, the tight, white slacks revealing her ass, her camel toe, probably all her pubic hair, and her shirt showing her tight breasts and very erect nipples.

PART III

At Laurie's home, AUNT Betty wasted no time. "Street walking slut, get undressed. You are supposed to be wearing Liam's underwear and modeling for me. Now get to it!"

Laurie obeyed meekly. AUNT Betty scrutinized her carefully. "Liam tells me your nipples are the most sensitive part of your body? Much more than any other part? Is that correct?"

Laurie nodded.

AUNT Betty was not moved, "Laurie, when I ask you something, I want to HEAR your answer."

Laurie replied, "Yes."

AUNT Betty still was not moved, "Laurie, I want full sentences and more respect. After all, I am older than you and your aunt-in-law. Now, let's try again, shall we?"

Laurie replied, "Yes, my dear AUNT Betty, my nipples are the most sensitive part of my body. More than any other part. More than my... genitals?"

AUNT Betty budged just a bit, "Laurie, don't try to be cute. You are a slut, so call things what they are."

"Yes, my dear AUNT Betty, my nipples are the most sensitive part of my body. More than any other part. More than my... clitoris"

AUNT Betty approved. "Liam tells me you want him to pinch you hard?"

"Yes, my dear AUNT Betty, my nipples are the most sensitive part of my body. I have an orgasm when he pinches me the way he does, so perfectly!"

"Laurie, well, since my nephew could not make it today, let me see how he pinches you. Show me how you pinch yourself when you masturbate for Liam."

Laurie lifted her bra and started to pinch her nipples, just like Liam had taught her, deeply, slowly, completely, feeling the entire depth and width and length of her nipples. Liam had trained her to pinch herself really intensely and to hold the pinch tighter and longer. He had trained her to pinch herself like no other woman knew how to do it to herself.

AUNT Betty came closer to take a better look. Laurie was indeed pinching her nipples very well. The wrinkled skin showed just how well Liam had trained Laurie. Betty was happy Liam was such a good teacher and had learned so much from his aunt. She let Laurie squirm a good while, and then reminded her that Liam had ordered Laurie to pose in Liam's underwear without a bra.

Laurie obeyed, spreading her legs and arching her back to offer AUNT Betty a better view. Betty laughed, "Well, well, well... Laurie, slut that you are! It sure seems there is a lot of wetness flowing and that Liam's underwear cannot trap it all!"

Laurie glanced quickly in the mirror on the wall and saw a large, very wet spot on the underwear. She knew she was doing it all for Liam, and now for his Aunt as well. She suddenly remembered that Cousin Molly had taken Amanda with her, and at this very moment was mostly likely learning to "know" Amanda for the first time. It was starting to become a family affair!

AUNT Betty did not let Laurie think too much. "Are you ready, dear?"

Laurie smiled softly, turning her eyes down, knowing her moment was arriving.

"Yes, AUNT Betty, I am ready."

"Good, Laurie, I can see you are. Now, dear, tell me. What is Liam going to do when you tell him you were a slut in the mall, that you behaved like a street walker, and that you tried to tease me into having sex with you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Laurie: Spanked!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds