• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Janet Cheats

Janet Cheats

I am fucked. I am fucked because I got fucked. Numerous times. Fucked by a man not my husband.

When my lover, Mark, called me on my cell phone a few minutes ago, I got butterflies in my stomach at the sound of his voice. He has generated those feeling in me since the first time I met him five months ago. It was not unusual for him to call me at work as I control my own time in my profession of real estate agent for a major company. I did not have any pressing business for today and my pussy started to lubricate as soon as the call display on my phone told me Mark was on the phone. Goody. I am going to get a good fucking this morning. How true that turned out to be.

'Hi Janet,' he said. 'We have a problem.'

'Well maybe we should get together and see if we can make the problem go away,' I teased in my I WANT TO GET FUCKED voice.

'Janet, I just got word that I tested positive for Syphilis. You have to go in for testing and treatment.'

'Is this some kind of joke?' I replied with a sharp voice. The butterflies in my stomach had just turned to a cold heavy mass and I felt myself shiver as the blood left my skin. I'm sure that I turned as pale as a ghost.

'Please tell me you are not serious. This is just a joke right?

'I'm sorry Janet. No joke. I noticed a white discharge from my dick a few days ago and went for testing for STD's on my doctor's orders. I got a few shots to take care of the problem then and had to give the names of all my sex partners for the last six months. I was told to contact everyone I had sex with. Since you are married, I didn't give them your name yet. I thought I would wait to see if I actually had something. They'll contact you if you don't go in to see them on your own. I have to give them your name now Janet."

Damn damn damn. I said angrily, "You asshole. You were fucking other women while we've been together."

"What the fuck," he returned. "So were you fucking someone else ."

"The only lovers I've had since I got married have been my husband and you, you prick."

'Well you have had more than one different cock and I have had more than one cunt. Seems to me that's fair."

"Oh God," I started crying. I couldn't help myself. I sat there in my office and the tears just kept coming.

"Janet, listen. I have to get going right away. I have some crews I have to check up on soon. The name of the clinic is Hope Clinic and the number is 555-2354. You don't need an appointment. You just have to show up for the shots and a blood test. I'll call you later. Jut get down to the place as soon as you can right." He was gone and I held the phone and continued to cry for about fifteen minutes. Luckily, no one came into my little cubbyhole of an office to see me in this condition.

What am I going to say to my husband Greg. How am I going to explain. What explanation would justify what I had done. Having sex with another man for four months. Sucking cock, licking ass, cleaning our come from Marks cock with my tongue. Cleaning the leavings of my asshole from Mark's cock with my tongue. Telling Mark about my sex life with Greg and telling Mark that he, Mark, was the best lover I had ever had. How much should I tell Greg. How do I open the subject. Will my marriage be over. Will Greg forgive me. Questions and panic. Panic and fear. Remorse. I have hurt my husband. Stop stop stop. "Get a grip on yourself you fool, don't think about that right now," I told myself.

My mind was going into overdrive and I was shaking like I've never experienced before. First things first. Calm down Janet. Get a grip on yourself. The clinic. I remembered the name of the place Mark gave me, but had not written down the number and also did not know the address. I found it in the phone book and wrote the address. It wasn't too far from my office and I decided to go right away.

I went to the common wash room and cleaned my face. My mascara had run and I looked like a racoon. After washing my face, I didn't bother with more make-up. I looked at myself in the mirror and was surprised to see that I was pale, but didn't look as bad as I felt. "You are ugly, I told myself. You have done an ugly thing and you are ugly." At that moment Hate with a capital H was all I felt for the person staring back at me from the mirror.

"Asshole. Stop it. Get going, beat yourself up later." I told myself aloud.

Exiting the washroom, I saw Paul, the office manager. Told him I was feeling ill and would be going home for the day and perhaps for several days. No problem.

Found the clinic easily enough and had no trouble finding a parking spot close to the building. There were several people waiting to see the one doctor on call and I went to the receptionist nurse to ask to see the doctor.

'May I help you," she asked.

I was embarrassed. I mumbled out, "I was told I had to come in for testing for V.D. Ummmm, my lover was tested positive for Syphilis and said I had to come here for treatment."

"Here are the forms you have to fill out while you wait" she replied as she handed me a two page form and a pen. "Please bring them here when you finish putting down all the required information. The doctor will be able to see you in about twenty minutes."

"Thank you," I replied and went to a chair to fill out the information. It felt like everyone there was staring at me, but each time I looked up, no one made eye contact and were not interested in me at all.

The first form was basic personal information. One section asked me to list the types of sex I had engaged in during the specified time frame. I put down 'everything'. I just couldn't put down that I sucked cock or that I had put my tongue up a man's ass.

The second form asked me to list the names, addresses and phone numbers of all sex partners for the past six months. Tears came to my eyes as I filled in the information under my husband's name. I had to dry my eyes several times and blow my nose. I didn't feel anything when I filled in the information on Mark. Now I had reason to feel embarrassed as everyone in the waiting room was staring at me.

The nurse was sympathetic when I returned the forms to her. "Tt really is not the end of the world Ms. Benson," she said softly. "A couple of needles, a few pills and in a few days you'll be back to good health. It is very unusual to contract the antibiotic resistant types of V.D. Even if you have the really bad form of V.D. it's just a matter of a few more treatments. Really, you have nothing to worry about."

As she was perusing my forms, I said, "It's Mrs. Janet Benson."

She had seen the names of my two lovers and simply said, "I'm sorry.........for you."

I nodded and went to sit down to wait.

My mind was in a whirl and I couldn't concentrate on anything for very long. One recurring thought was 'how do I get out of this situation without losing my husband.' I love my husband very much and did not want to hurt him. 'Please God, let me get out of this situation and I'll never do anything like this again. Ever. I promise. Please. Help me. Please" Many such thoughts and promises raging through my head until I was called to see the doctor.

Physical examination for overt signs of disease. The usual embarrassment with legs in the stirrups and open to the world. Then the questions. I had to admit to all the dirty things I did. Even the ass licking. I guess it isn't very unusual as they would not have asked otherwise. Still it was horrible to have to admit that to a stranger.

I asked the doctor if it was possible to not inform my husband until we knew for sure if I was infected or not. Absolutely not possible I was informed. The chain of infection had to be broken as soon as possible. If my husband was having sex with others and the others were also having sex....... Greg had to be told today and had to come in as soon as possible. Also, no sex for thirty days.

I told the doctor that my husband wouldn't cheat on me and that I was sure it would be better to wait until we knew for sure if I had the disease.

"Mrs Benson, he asked, don't you think your husband probably thinks that of you also? That type of thinking has been proven false in your case hasn't it?"

Well, no answer to that is there.

"Would it be all right if I waited until my husband comes home later today to speak with him?"

'Yes. But please ask him to come here tomorrow."

The shots hurt like hell and my left cheek was sore for the rest of the day. I deserved the pain.

The drive home was done in a fog of mixed thoughts. I couldn't gain clarity or focus. I'm surprised I made it home as I was not concentrating on the driving at all.

I am afraid. I feel sick. I want to throw up but my belly is empty. I am hungry but can't eat. I sweat and get chills. I pace and sweat and get chilled. All that goes through my mind is, "what will I say to Greg." Three hours until he is due to walk in the door. I sit on the sofa with my butt right on the edge of the seat. My hands on my knees, I begin to rock back and forth. It helps. Must be a reminder of childhood and being rocked by parents. I rock myself for hours and stop only to pee. Why did I do this. Why did I cheat. Why didn't I have more control over my passions. Am I a secret pervert. Am I?

MY SEX LIFE

Janet Brand was my name before I got married. I came from a loving family and had a normal upbringing. Nothing bad happened to me during my childhood. My parents loved me and still love me today. We were not wealthy, but we had a good life with no real wants.

I learned to masturbate when in my mid teens but I don't think I did it too much. A couple times a week or so. Mostly after dates, which began when I was fifteen. No one got in my pants until I was in college.

I had sex with three different men before I got married to Greg at age twenty-two.

The first time for sex was my freshman year at college. I had a date to attend a party with someone I met in one of my classes. He was short, thin and cute. We got to the party and proceeded to drink, something I had not done before. Booze, loud music, dancing. I felt so adult. The alcohol hit me suddenly and I passed out. When I woke up hours later, I had no panties on and my pussy was on fire. Sleeping next to me, on someone's bed , was my date for the evening. I left him there and went to my dorm room. My virginity was gone and I didn't even get to experience it. I was raped, but I did not think that at the time. I just thought I was stupid for drinking too much and losing control.

Of course he asked me out again, but I said no. He asked for more sex and I said no. At that he got angry and called me a slut. He said only a slut would fuck on the first date and on top of that do it while having her period. He mistook the blood from my virginity for menses and assumed I had fucked him willingly. I was so angry I told him to fuck off and walked away. Never spoke to him again and don't remember his name even though he was the first.

Did not even think of pregnancy until my period began. Went on the pill just in case. I did not plan on having sex.

First real lover was Len. We dated for three months before we started having sex. I never came when I had sex with him due to his getting too excited and coming after only several strokes. The foreplay was intense and I really liked that in the beginning. Unfortunately, Len became less interested in the foreplay and just wanted to fuck right away. He could go four times in a night, but each time was of very short duration. He was fun to be with and I enjoyed his company. Only a mild love for him that faded as I began to feel that he was too selfish. We didn't get together after the summer break and when we saw each other on campus we would just say 'hi' and keep on walking.

Garth was my third lover. He didn't go to college, but was a mechanic at a garage where I got my car serviced. Good kisser and selfish lover. I wasn't a snob and agreed to go out with him when he asked. The sex was very good.

We went for pizza and beer and then to a bar for a few drinks. He asked if I wanted to go to a romantic parking spot for a while. I had had a few drinks, but was not drunk. Relaxed and comfortable with him so I agreed.

It was his kissing ability and his hands which caused me to make love with him on that first date. Oh my what a kisser. I can't really describe that ability. Our lips just matched and were perfect together. I could feel myself getting wet after just a minute of kissing. He held me and we kissed for about fifteen minutes before his hands started to wander.

It was his hands which did me in. Rough hands. Callused. Gentle. I had never felt a working man's hands on my body before and the combination of the gentle caressing and the rough texture of his hands on my skin made me tingle from head to foot. When he cupped my breast I didn't object or try to stop him and it wasn't long before my bra was removed.

Then it was mouth on nipples and hands on butt and pussy. It got better and better. Thick fingers inside me, working, stroking. Orgasm. My first with another doing the stroking. Rest for the pussy as he licked my nipples and played with my ass. Didn't know my ass cheeks could be so sensitive and give such intense pleasure from simply rubbing lightly

Naked. Naked and open and in a dream world of sensation. Rough hands exploring all of my body. Cock in me. Begging for more and more and more as he stroked into me, riding high to make sure his pubis stimulated my clit. Orgasm and again.

On our next date we went to his place after spending a few hours in a bar with some of his friends. Kissing and rough hands and orgasms. He wants a blow job. O.K.

I had never really looked at a cock before. It didn't look attractive. He was about seven inches long and one and a half inches across. Was a bit put off by fact that piss comes from this thing. The smell was not bad and the color was like any other skin. It was the red purple head that I didn't care for and the big veins on the shaft.

I held it in my hand and stroked it up and down. He told me to stroke his balls with my fingertips which I did for a minute. Then he said lick it. No taste other than skin. Precum. Mild taste. Not so bad I think. Put it in your mouth and tighten your lips. That's it. Watch the teeth. Bob your head. That's it yes, like that. Take more in your mouth. That's it, yes, more. Sorry, sorry, don't throw up. Good. Good. A little faster. Good, yeah good. Ohhhhhhh.

My mouth was filled with one of the most horrible concoctions it has ever been my misfortune to taste. I did not puke, but it was close. I spit it onto the bed and ran to the bathroom to rinse my mouth out. Mouthwash helped a lot. The metallic aftertaste of his cum was in my mouth for hours.

What a shock when I returned and there was to be no kissing cause he was not a fag and wasn't going to taste spunk. The fucking was good but not as good as with kissing.

Blow jobs wanted each time. And you are supposed to swallow. If you really like someone you are supposed to eat their cum. Oh. Hey, how about you do me and lick my pussy. Are you crazy. Real men don't eat at the Y.

The fucking was always good and was very good when Garth spent the time to really get me worked up. The blow job thing came to a head after about a month and I said 'No More Until I Get Head'. No oral sex for either of us.

Good sex was not enough for me. I began to get bored when I was with him as he wasn't interested in the same things I was. Ideas did not interest him. He wanted to live for the moment. He wasn't stupid, just focused on other things.

Over time we became fuck buddies. We did not really date, but just met for sex until my second college year ended. I didn't call him when I returned to college for my third year.

I bought a dildo and it was my very good friend until I met the love of my life - Greg. That made all the difference in the world. Love. Sex with love is an experience not to be believed. You want to devour your lover. Swallow him whole and make him yours forever. Drink in his smell and taste. Pull him to you and squeeze until your flesh melts together. That's what grew in me for Greg as our relationship developed. The adolescent crushes I had in high school did not compare. The three sex partners before Greg were a foretaste of what could be. Greg was Garth with all the missing components to make me whole and complete. Wonderful sex, good conversation, shared values, the same goals in life, love for each other.

I sit on the edge of the sofa rocking back and forth waiting for my love to come home. I can't think of what to say to him. I have a feeling that my future holds a lot of alone time. I may tell you about Greg and Mark later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Janet Cheats

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds