• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Moonlit Night on the Beach

Moonlit Night on the Beach

We are walking along the beach. It is a wonderful moonlit night. We are walking hand in hand, listening to the ocean waves lapping at the shoreline. The way the moonlight shines on your beautiful face, is radiating. We stop, as I take you into my arms, and look into each others eyes. The look in your eyes is one of love and pure lust, the desire in your eyes is mesmerizing.

I lean into you, to kiss you. You place your hand behind my head. As I have my hands, gently rubbing and caressing your back. We kiss very passionately. We are acting like teenagers. But do we care...oh HELL NO!! People are walking by us, looking at us. We hear one couple say to themselves "Would you look at those 2, they are so much in love!!" We laugh to ourselves. Because they couldn't be more right!!

We continue along the beach. We find a secluded spot and sit down. I sit down and you sit between my legs and lean back into me. I put my arms around you and hold you. We sit silently watching the waves. I can feel your heartbeat. I kiss your neck and you moan. I love kissing your neck, such a lovely neck, one that screams to be kissed and nibbled on. I ask you if you want some wine, that we brought along with us. You nod Yes. I suggest to you that we spread out the blanket that we have with us. We stand up to spread out the blanket. then we get back onto the blanket. I pour you a glass of wine and then one for myself. We sip our wine. Looking into each others eyes, we share the wine with each other.

I Love You, Annie!! After a few more glasses of wine, we are both feeling rather warm. As we are kissing, we softly fall to the blanket, still in each others arms. You gently push me onto my back. I absolutely LOVE your kisses. You are on top of me, looking into my eyes. You whisper into my ear, I love you Baby. I need you, I want you and Now!! You are pushing your hips into mine. You moan, as you feel my hardness. You raise up off me, much to my dismay. But you say, don't worry my love, you will love what is coming next.

You untie my shorts and then unzip them. I reach out to stop you. I say this evening is all about you. So I roll you over onto your back. I start kissing your neck. I work my way down your gorgeous body. I know that you aren't wearing a bra. I feel your hard nipples poking out thru your shear top. I gently pinch them. You moan your approval. Then I oh so very lightly take my tongue and lick them thru your top. My hands are caressing your thighs. You spread your legs, in anticipation. I feel your wetness. I love the long flowing skirt you are wearing. What I didn't know, until now, is that you aren't wearing panties!!!

I slowly work my hand up under your skirt. To find a very sweet juicy wet pussy. I moan!! I look at you and you are smiling at me, very naughtily. You ask me, surprised Honey!?!? Why, Yes I am Baby!! You ask me, Honey, will you make love to me, please Baby?? I need to feel your love. I look at you and see such love and passion. I pull out my very very hard cock. I gently start rubbing it up and down your wet pussy. You wrap your legs around me. Pulling me into you. We both moan with desire. We both know that it won't take long to reach our pinnacle, our highest of highs, our mutual orgasm. As we are approaching our ultimate high, we both start moaning extremely loud. We start kissing to keep from being noticed. As I we both cum, it is so blissful. We lay there together, enjoying our moment.

Then we get up and head back to the car. We decide to go have a drink, before we go back to OUR home. I pull into a local pub, you look at me and say, OMFG Honey we can't go in there. I have cum running down my legs. I just smile and you know that is exactly why I want to go inside!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Moonlit Night on the Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 517 milliseconds