• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Catching Serena Ch. 02

Catching Serena Ch. 02

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

"Good morning Daddy," Serena said. Completely naked, she walked up to the kitchen table where her stepfather, Greg, had been sitting reading the paper. She leaned down and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips, making his cock hard instantly. It had only been a few days since Greg had come home to catch Serena watching a porn video on the computer, playing with her eighteen-year-old pussy. He wound up masturbating with her for a minute before having her suck his dick. He ate her out and then fucked both her pussy and her ass before cumming on her face.

Wendy, Greg's wife and Serena's mother, was working today, making it the first time the two of them had the house to themselves since their rendezvous in front of the computer. As they kissed she reached down and rubbed the bulge that was forming in his pants.

"Good morning gorgeous," Greg replied as they broke their kiss. "Any special plans for the day?"

"Actually, Erin's coming over soon," she replied. "We were thinking of going to the beach."

"That's too bad," he said. "I was hoping to have some alone time with my sexy daughter."

"I'm sorry Daddy," she replied. "I made these plans before I found out Mom was working today."

"So how much time do we have until Erin gets here?"

"Not much," Serena said. "Maybe ten minutes, and I obviously need to get dressed." Greg took a good look at his stepdaughter's sexy body, admiring every inch of it. She was a short, sexy little thing, not too skinny, and certainly not too fat. She looked very similar to her mother, with long, brown hair, C-cup breasts and a perfect ass. All of a sudden a huge smile crossed her face. "I just had a really naughty idea!"

"And what sort of naughty idea did you have?" Greg asked.

"Have you ever noticed how Erin looks at you?" Serena said. "I remember once, a couple of years ago, that she told me how sexy she thought you were. Ever since she told me that I've noticed the way she looks at you."

"And just how does she look at me?" Greg asked.

"Like she wants you to fuck her," Serena said. "I bet if you made a move on her that she'd let you do it."

"Are you suggesting that you want me to fuck your best friend?"

"Why not? She wants you, and I can't think of any reason why any guy wouldn't want to fuck her." Serena was right about that. Erin was about average height and weight, with long brown hair like Serena's and large D-cup breasts. "I'll go upstairs to get ready. When she shows up I'll give the two of you some time alone and we'll see what happens." She gave Greg another long kiss, then he watched her perfect ass as she turned and left the room.

About five minutes later the doorbell rang, and Greg's cock was already rock-hard. He got up and answered the door, letting Erin into the house. She was dressed in a knee-length skirt and a sexy tube top, her large breasts nearly spilling out of the top.

"Good morning Mr. Meyer," Erin said.

"How many times do I have to tell you," Greg said with a smile. "Don't call me 'Mr. Meyer'. I'm not that old."

"I know you're not old," she replied, "but you're my best friend's dad."

"Speaking of that best friend of yours," he said, "she slept in. She asked me to tell you that she'd be a bit."

"That's okay, we're not in any rush. As long as you don't mind me hanging out down here with you for a little while."

"Why would I ever turn down the company of a young woman as gorgeous as you?"

"You really think so?" she asked.

"Think what?"

"That I'm beautiful?"

"Are you kidding?" Greg replied. "You're fucking gorgeous!"

"Thank you, Mr. Meyer," she replied, blushing.

"Erin, can I tell you something?"

"Of course," she said.

"I've been noticing how hot your body has become," he said, moving a bit closer to her. "You've grown up to be a very sexy young woman."

"Thank you," she said, breathlessly. He reached a hand behind her head and pulled her in, kissing her softly at first, then more passionately. He pulled away a minute later and took off his shirt, looking her straight in the eyes. She reached her hand out and ran it over his chest.

"Do you really like my body, Mr. Meyer?" she asked.

"I love it," he replied, cupping one of her breasts. He returned to kissing her and managed to take off his pants before reaching around and grabbing her ass.

"I'm getting so hot," she said.

"You've been hot for years," he replied with a smile. He bunched her skirt up around her waist, revealing the fact that she hadn't worn panties. She rubbed the bulge in his underwear for a moment, then reached inside and started to stroke it.

"I know we shouldn't be doing this," she said, "but I don't know if I can resist this cock." She pulled his underwear down and off, leaving him naked. "I want you to fuck me and make me cum." He reached down and started to gently rub her pussy. He stopped long enough to take off her top, exposing her big tits, then she took off her skirt, leaving her naked as well. He guided her into one of the chairs at the kitchen table, standing in front of her. As he grabbed her head and pulled her face toward his cock, she opened her mouth and took in the head. She started out slow, then took more and more of his cock into her mouth. He watched in amazement as she took all eight inches of his cock into her throat without the slightest hint of a gag.

"Wow!" he said. "You've got a very talented mouth! It feels fucking good!" He started to grab her head and thrust into the back of her throat, taking some of the control away from her. "Get on your knees on the chair," he said a few minutes later. She did as he asked, leaning on the back of the chair. He put the head of his cock between her pussy lips and started to push in, an inch at a time, filling her pussy.

"That feels fucking amazing!" he said as he fucked her with long, steady strokes. This continued for a few minutes before they heard Serena's voice in the doorway.

"I'm glad to see you two are getting along," she said. Erin immediately pushed Greg's cock out of her pussy and turned to sit on the chair, covering herself. Both of them looked over at Serena, realizing that she was still naked, just as she had been before leaving the room earlier.

"Oh my god, Serena!" she said. "I thought you were still getting ready! How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to see you deepthroat Daddy's big cock," Serena replied.

"And why are you naked?"

"It looked like you two were having so much fun I though I would join in."

"What do you think, Erin?" Greg asked.

"Are you serious?" Erin asked. "You want to fuck your daughter?"

"She's my stepdaughter, remember? Besides, it won't be the first time."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he replied. "I came home from work one day and caught her watching porn and playing with her pussy. She couldn't resist my cock either." With that comment, Serena walked over to Greg, dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

"I think you should fuck us both, Daddy," she said, taking her mouth off his cock for a moment.

"That feels good, baby," he replied. "Keep sucking that dick."

"I can't believe this is happening!" Erin said, watching her best friend show off her oral skills. A couple of minutes later Greg pulled out of his stepdaughter's mouth.

"Now where were we?" he asked. "Oh yeah, you were bent over the back of that chair and I was fucking you from behind." He helped her back into position, then shoved his cock back into her pussy and began fucking her a bit harder than before. "That feels so good Erin!" he said. "That pussy is so tight!" As he fucked Erin, Serena sat in another chair and began playing with her pussy.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" Erin cried as Greg pounded into her. He reached around her hips and started fingering her clit.

"Look Daddy," Serena said. "Now you have two teen sluts! Is her pussy as tight as mine?"

"Fuck me Mr. Meyer!" Erin cried. "It feels so fucking good!"

"You are so fucking sexy!" Greg said to her. He started to pull her hair and spank her as he slammed into her repeatedly.

"I'm so wet for you, Mr. Meyer!" she cried.

"Give her that big dick, Daddy!" Serena said. "Stretch out her pussy!"

"Take my fucking cock, Erin!" he replied.

"Pound her hard, Daddy!"

"Oh my god!" Erin screamed. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your cock!" Greg pulled out of her pussy and looked over at Serena.

"Are you ready for Daddy to fuck you?" he asked her. She smiled and stood up, then he helped her onto the table. He put her legs up on his shoulders and then slid the entire length of his cock into her before starting to fuck her.

"I love your dad's cock!" Erin said, turning in her chair so she could watch. He pounded her hard, the table shaking violently underneath them.

"Oh my fucking god Daddy!" Serena cried. "I'm fucking cumming! I'm cumming all over your big dick!" He continued to pound into her even after her orgasm subsided. "Fuck me Daddy! I love your cock so much!" He rammed her pussy hard for several minutes before she came again, screaming loudly. "Can I suck it Daddy?" she asked when he pulled out. He simply pulled her to the floor in front of him and fed her his cock.

"That feels so good!" he said. "Clean up those pussy juices, Serena!"

"I want to watch you fuck Erin again!" she said, taking his cock out for a moment. He pulled Erin up off the chair and bent her over the table, then shoved his cock into her from behind.

"That feels fucking good, Mr. Meyer!" Erin cried. "Make me your slut!"

"You are a dirty slut, aren't you?" he said. He reached around and rubbed her clit.

"Give her that big dick, Daddy!" Serena said. "Take that fucking pussy!" Once again Greg started to spank Erin and pull her hair. "It feels good, doesn't it girl?" Serena asked.

"Fuck yes!" Erin cried. "He's fucking me so good!"

"Get up on the table," Greg said to Serena. "I want to watch your best friend eat your pussy!" Serena eagerly climbed up onto the table, but Erin was hesitant.

"I've never done that before!" she said. Without a word, Greg grabbed the back of her head and forced her face down into Serena's pussy. She didn't resist much, quickly getting into it and licking Serena's pussy with enthusiasm.

"Make us your dirty sluts, Daddy!" Serena cried.

"I feel so fucking nasty!" Erin gasped as Greg kept pulling her hair.

"This pussy's starting to loosen up a bit," he said. "It's still fucking tight though!"

"Use my pussy, Mr. Meyer!" Erin cried. "Make that pussy yours!" Seconds later she came hard, gasping for air. "That feels amazing!" she screamed as she reached back and rubbed her clit. "Your cock is so fucking big!"

"You're such a dirty little slut!" he told her. "I want to feel you cum again!"

"My pussy is so fucking wet!" Serena cried. "Lick it, Erin!" She pulled Erin's face deep into her pussy, grinding her tongue against her clit. "Oh god baby, I'm cumming!" This seemed to set off Greg.

"Are you ready for me to cum in your hot little pussy?" he asked Erin. Before she could answer he started to cum, filling her up.

"Oh my god!" she screamed. "I'm cumming too!"

The orgasms experienced by all three of them seemed to last forever before finally dying down. Greg pulled out of Erin, who collapsed on top of Serena.

"That was amazing!" Serena said, hugging her best friend. "I'm going to be wet for hours!"

"I can't believe we just did that!" Erin said. "I'm not even on the pill!"

"Maybe my daddy made you pregnant!" Serena said.

"I don't care," Erin said. "It was worth it!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Catching Serena Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds