• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home for the Holiday Ch. 04

Home for the Holiday Ch. 04

When I went into my room, its silence seemed overwhelming.

It was like going to a party, and that thrumming, noise, vibration, interaction, stimulation gets into your body; and when you walk outside and leave, your ears are still ringing. Only tonight my entire body was throbbing, aching. My cock was hard, I wanted to feel her skin, to touch her, I wanted a kiss.

But, there was no way. I sat on my bed and pulled off my clothes and sat naked, my cock sticking straight up as I was looking over at the door. If I walked over there, I know she would . . .

I wanted to sleep with my sister?? No. Right then I just wanted a fuck. I took a deep breath, so nearly rose to walk in there. Instead -- I'd call Diane.

Second ring I heard her soft voice, a little groggy, "David?"

"Yeah, Hiiiii."

"It's kind of late."

"Sorry, should I . . ."

"No. No. S'alright. I'm . . . glad you called, just give me a minute." I could hear her rustling around.

"I miss you soooo much. I can hardly stand it anymore."

"Ohhhh, that's soooo sweet - me to."

There was a little pause.

"Were you sleeping?"

"Kind of."

"So, your in bed?"

"That's where I sleep."

"What ya wearing?"

God she has a beautiful voice, her cooo went right through me, "I think, your hor-neey. Just my panties."

"Take them off."

"Mmmmmm. . . K." The phone was silent for a little while, and then she came back on, "I did it. How about you?"

"I've been naked the whole time."

I could hear her giggle, "Mmmmm, you're so bad."

"I NEED you so bad."

"Mmmmmm, so - bad boy, What would you do if you were here?"

"First, I would run my hand over every inch of your body, wrap myself around you."

"And then?"

"God, I would fuck you, we need a good fuck, oh god. You have NO idea."

"You making me crazy. What you want me to do?"

"Just spread your legs for me, right now. Open them. I want to see that sweet little cunt of yours."

"All Right. . . " I could hear sheets moving.

"You wet?"

"Hmmmm, Hmmmm. Oh, wish you were here, all slippery. God, I'm already a mess. Oh, I wish I had a boy in my room."

"What would YOU do?"

"Climb up over his hard cock and ride. . .him, mmmmm, so nice and hard."

"Oh, baby, I am hard right now."

"Want me to do something 'bout it?"

------------------------

!!

Just as Diane said that, I sensed some movement.

!!

It looked as if the door to my room were slipping open by gravity, lazily swinging open. No one there, but then - out the corner of my eye - again - movement.

Looking over, it continued to swing wider, and in another moment Rachel had stepped silently into my room, was standing in the doorway of the now open door, still wearing that little red nightgown.

I initially moved to cover myself, but stopped so that I lay with my hand over my crotch. But nothing else.

Rachel began to pad silently to my bed, until she stood at the end and looking over me, no other movement from her. Pensive - as I held the phone to my ear, covering my penis with my hand.

Distracted, I said nothing, until an extended pause filled the room, when from the phone, it was Diane's voice ringing through the silence, "David? David. You still there?"

I put my mouth over the receiver, "Yeah. Sorry babe. . . Yeah. . ." and glancing at Diane, "It sounds so good."

Next, I put my hand over the mouthpiece so Daine could not hear, and looking at Rachel mouthed, "What the fuck are you?"

Rachel just gave me this little smile, and with a shrug of her shoulders she whispered back, "I Overheard you. Sounds hot," and kneeling by the bed she said a little louder, "Keep going."

I took my hand away, and forgetting for a moment where we were, "Mmmmmm, I want you so bad, Baby. Where are your legs?"

"on either side of you silly. I want you inside me. Oh, yeah. I feel you, come in me. You fucking me?"

Her voice was loud enough for Rachel to hear. You could totally hear everything Diane said as she spoke, her little voice was filling the room.

Rachel had scooted herself right at the side of my bed and lay her chin at the edge, looking over at me - she looked like a little puppy - reaching her arm up sliding her hand along the bed cover. My eyes growing wide as she grasped my cock, began slipping her fingers along its length, smearing the pre-cum down my shaft.

Without moving away I said to Diane, "Oh god baby, I'm Fucking you hard," while looking at Rachel the whole time.

Rachel smiled, "I bet you are."

I began waving my hand at her, to go away but as she stroked my cock, I let out a deep moan, surrendering to this delicious touch. Letting her as I continued with Diane.

"Mmmmm, baby, I want you to suck me off."

"Ohhh, Alright."

Rachel, hearing me began mimicking Diane's voice on the phone, "Ohhhh, Alright."

I paused again, my mind was spinning, phone sexing Diane and Rachel kneeling by my bed. She was kneeling by me, her breasts hanging down beneath the nightgown as she rose up over the mattress placing her mouth on my cock. I was trembling at the thought of her touching me, her lips wrapping around the tip. Our bare skin, her lips and my cock, pressed together.

She began to climb up on the bed, turning herself so her hips were up by my face, and I reached my hand under the back of her little nightgown grazing over her bare ass, holding the phone the whole time. Rachel let go of my cock, I ached for her to do it again, as she wrapped her hand on my cock, curling her fingers around its tip and looking back at me.

"Oh baby, yeah, Keep going, no one needs to know."

My heart lept as she turned away from me, I felt the warmth as her soft mouth pressed down the full length, her hand gripping the base of my cock, cupping my balls. I could see her bobbing her head up and down. So delicious.

And as Rachel was sucking me off, Diane's voice filling the room, "Mmmm. I'm sucking on you now."

I responded, "yeah baby, feels so good," while lifting my hips up, pressing my cock into Rachel's mouth, fucking her mouth, moaning out, "Feels so good."

Her pressure was simply exquisite. It could be a dream, I lay there looking out feeling the wetness of her mouth on me, stroking her ass with my hand, drawing my fingers down the crack of her ass and pressed fingers into her bare cunny, pulling her pussy wide. Her pink wet puss right at my face, I could smell her delicious scent.

"Oh baby, I'm rubbing your pussy while you do that. Oh god, yeah."

Diane giggling, "I can feel it. Shove your fingers deeper, up inside me. Deep inside."

With those words I was pressing my fingers up into Rachel's cunt, deep inside her vagina, pulling her open and smeared her creaming cum up and down her puss, pressing my finger down against her clit.

"I found your clit."

"Mmmm. yeah, play with it, play. Oh yeah, feels so good. I'm getting close . . . make me . . . cum."

"So am I."

I ran my hand through Rachel's bush, reaching between her legs and then pressing my fingers back up inside her pussy, watching her hips rise and rock and against me. Rachel responded by opening her legs wider for me, lifting her hips up. I took the back of the nightgown and threw it up over her hips, taking in her bare ass right in front of my face. The whole time she was sucking on my cock, up and down, bobbing her head on me faster and faster. Taking me all the way in, I could feel my cock pressing into her throat.

She rose and fell on me, pressing her lips around my cockhead, rising and falling, swirling her tongue around the underside of my cock. Too exquisite for words. I was squeezing my eyes, and panting, breathing out, holding my mouth open. Diane responding to my moans and words, as I did to Rachel whatever it was that Diana said. Pressing my fingers into her cunt, looking at her gaping slit, her legs held open for me, letting me do anything I wanted to her

As I moaned, "Oh god, so good. Keep doing that."

Diane responding, "Cum for me, oh god, I am getting so close."

Rachel was opening her legs wide, rocking her hips into my hand, trembing against me. I could see the folds of her swelling cunny, white cum creaming out her vagina. I was pumping my cock into her mouth at the same time.

This is not happening.

I was wild, bucking my hips into her mouth, she was struggling to hold herself to me as this waving orgasm began to rise over her. Her body was shaking, and she began moaning.

Rachel was moving faster now as if she could sense my urgency, and was pumping her puss over my hand. I could feel my cum rising. Ribbons of cum. Would she swallow? I stopped thinking, thrusting, guiding her, bucking my hips up now to meet her, throwing my head back I was cumming, pulsing into her mouth, filling her mouth.

I could feel the head of my cock press back into her throat. Abandoning any pretense of ....I don't know what. I was fucking, fucking her plain and simple. Fucking her mouth, she was letting me. I began to stiffen, tightening my legs.

Diane was panting into the phone, whimpering to me, "Oh David, Say something dirty."

"Oh I want to fuck your mouth, and fuck your pussy, fill you with my cock, up your cunt. Fuck you so good."

"Oh god, yeah, fill me up. Fuck me. Mmmmm, your a great fuck"

"Pound you. Your cunt is so hot. Wet. Oh, god you smell so good." I could barely speak, "I want to eat you. Tongue your clit, oh, it's so hard."

With that I could hear Diane, "Oh god!!! Cumming OOOO."

I could feel Rachel dig her nails into my thigh, Diane's voice setting her off and she dropped down on the bed, her mouth coming off my cock as she did, and lay on her side beside me curling into a ball, writhing on the bed as she came.

When next I heard Dianne, "You cum?"

Rachel was lifting up from the bed and looking at me, cum running down her chin, her mouth wet from sucking me off.

"I came. Yeah!!"

Rachel lifted herself a little and turned her ass away from me, letting my hand fall off of her, and with one hand she took the hem of her nightgown and lifted it up and off her body in one motion, and then lay down right beside me completely naked. The first time I had seen her naked, totally naked, her perfect teardrop breasts, the flare of her hips, the pussy hairs over the mound of her puss, as she lifted her leg up and over mine running her fingers across my chest.

She began to simply run her hands over my body, up and down my thighs, over my stomach across my chest. She leaned down and began to kiss, and play with my nipples.

"Mmmmmm." I was so sensitive.

"Oh David, that was soooo nice."

"Oh my god. Thanks." I said. "Sorry to wake you up."

"Oh, yeah, I'm so glad you called! I'm sleepy now. You bad boy. I got to get into the bathroom, clean up! You made such a mess of me."

"Me too," which wasn't true because my sticky mess was inside my sister.

"Call me. Call me in the morning, first thing! Bad Boy. Come home, I miss you."

"Love you."

"Mmmmmm. Love you. Nite. Nite."

She hung up.

--------------

I closed my eyes, and held them closed. I could sense Rachel's touch on me, soft up and down my body.

And then I opened my eyes again, and she was watching me, laying there curled on my bed like a cat. I hung up the phone and all she said was, "Hi," as she began sliding her body up along my whole length.

Skin to skin.

I let my hands lay at my side as I said, "That was crazy," as she twined herself to me. I was basically letting her by doing nothing.

She pouted, "I was lonely. I didn't think it would be right, to leave tonight the way we left it. That's what I thought. S'ok?"

"You were bad." She frowned, and then I added. "Truth, I almost walked into your room."

"Would you of?"

"I don't think so."

Rachel began to play with my cock again. She took my cock and flopped it around in her hand, "Too bad." She was frowning at my cock, "You sounded like you really need a fuck."

"You serious?"

She kicked her leg up over me and sat her puss down on my cock, I could feel the hairs of her cunny on my abdomen and she lay down on me so her nose nearly touched mine. I loved the way her breasts pressed to my chest.

"Right now. Willing AND able. You made me all horn---eeeey," as she lifted herself up and looked down at my cock, then lay her head on my chest. "I give up. You've seduced me."

"Me?"

This growl from deep within her, I loved that sound.

"From the moment we kissed. I can't even begin, I love the way we smell, mmmmm, the way you taste. One of us, either you or me, both of us, we just kept raising the bar." She reached her hand down to check my still soft cock, and gave her pussy a wet slide along it's length, smiling as I moaned. She continued, "I was laying in there rubbing myself raw, and then, damn it but I can hear your voice on the phone. And I just knew! I crept up to the door, listening and could hear you, every word. So there I am standing there listening to you, rubbing myself some more. Just rubbing myself, and I can't stand it. And I thought, god damn it, I wanted you and if I want you I don't care."

She leaned in and kissed me, opening her mouth and our tongues touched again, I curled my hands around her ass and felt her push her pussy down against me again, her legs open on either side of me. Felt my cock stir a little, she seemed to notice.

"You didn't mind and I'm still drunk. Tomorrow, a world of regret. But, I guess we shouldn't. But, oh, you think we shouldn't be doing this?" and she began to kiss me some more, long slow deep kisses.

I said into her mouth, "No."

"No we shouldn't or no we should?"

"Just no." I smiled.

She leaned back, "You shouldn't have touched my breasts."

I rejoined, "You should wear panties."

She laughed at that.

"You teased me with my deepest darkest secret fetish."

She sat up on me then. looking down at me, pressing her cunt down on my cock. I could feel the folds of her cunny opening, and sliding around the head of my cock. Could feel myself stir, stiffen.

Her eyes perking up and she was not acknowledging the change just then, but I could tell she knew. I, for my part, gave no indication. None.

Well.

Then I let my hips slide a little, let the length of my cock slip up between her legs, an inch, two inches and back down again. Did it one more time, hardening with each thrust.

Rachel had laid her hands down onto my chest, her legs open on either side of me, and the look in her eyes, pure lust. Pure hunger.

Nothing I had ever seen. We were like two animals in two cages with a glass wall between us, and the glass was being taken away. It was the purest contact with another human being I had ever felt. I let myself slide my whole length once more, lifting my hips from the bed.

Rachel let the deepest moan from her lips, holding her mouth open as she felt me slide between her legs, liquid, soft. She was so fucking wet.

Would she let me?

I finally said, "Feel a little something?"

She just nodded at me and slid her hips back, "Oh god, yeah."

"Stay."

-------------------

Let me know what you think, what should happen next. How wild??

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home for the Holiday Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 743 milliseconds