• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Once, Again and Always

Once, Again and Always

Author's note:

This story is based on the episode The Gay-Straight Alliance of the TV series Once and Again.

***

Jessie sat in the armchair of her room in the attic, reading the letter over and over again. The letter written for her by her best friend Katie.

The last few days felt like a blur for Jessie. This situation had gotten out of hand so fast and she honestly didn't know how she got here. Never in her life had Jessie read such words of love and devotion and they scared her. Katie meant so much to her, and she didn't want to lose her. But...

Suddenly she heard a knock which startled her. She dropped the letter on the floor and stood up.

"Come in." she said, fidgeting to herself.

Slowly Katie walked up the stairs into Jessie's room.

"Oh, I thought you were my step mother." Jessie said awkwardly.

"Well I'm not, your brother let me in." Katie said.

"Oh." Jessie said.

There was an awkward pause between them.

"Look I just want my sweater back and then I won't bother you again." Katie said quickly.

"Your not bothering me." Jessie said.

"Fine, can I just have the sweater?" Katie asked.

"Sure, erm, it's got to be around here somewhere." said Jessie, turning around to search for the sweater she had borrowed from Katie.

As Jessie searched for the sweater Katie's eyes searched the room.

Looking down Katie spotted the letter she had written Jessie, the letter confessing her true feelings for her friend, lying in a crumpled heap on the floor, right next to the trash bin.

When she hadn't heard back from Jessie she had feared the worst but now here was proof. Jessie didn't feel the same way. Katie had made a fool of herself and in doing so had lost the most important person in her life. She felt like her heart had been torn out and thrown in the trash. Worse, Jessie had missed the trash and hadn't even bothered to pick it up and give her heart a proper burial. Apparently her heart wasn't even worthy of the trash.

"Oh look you missed the trash." Katie said, her voice filled with anger as she fought back the tears.

Turning around Jessie saw the letter laying next to the trash bin.

"I wasn't going to throw it away." Jessie said, picking it up.

"Fine, whatever, can I just have it back please." Katie said, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"You want the letter back?" Jessie said softly.

"Look," Katie said, grabbing the letter, "I've humiliated myself as much as it is."

"How?" Jessie said.

"Because, I shouldn't have written all that stuff." Katie said.

"It's ok." Jessie said.

"It's obviously not ok since you'll barely even talk to me!"

"I just want to be friends!"

"That's what I want."

"Well from your letter..."

"No, forget the stupid letter!" Katie desperately tried to calm herself down, "I don't want anything you don't want."

"Well I just want to be friends."

"Me too."

"I've just been really..."

"Confused I know..."

"Exactly and I didn't know what to do because you're really important to me!"

"I am?"

"Yes, don't you know that?"

"Because you're so important to me."

"So can we just be friends, I mean am I still your friend?"

"Yes, of course, oh my god." Katie said as she and her friend embraced, "Of course your still my friend." Katie could still feel the tears in her eyes as her heart ached as it accepted the fact that Jessie would never be more than a friend to her. But it was ok, because she would rather have Jessie as a friend than to not have her in her life at all, "So just throw the stupid letter out ok."

Jessie should have been so happy at that moment. She had what she wanted. She could be just friends with Katie again. But as she stood there hugging her friend she realised something. She didn't want to throw the letter away. It was so beautiful and it made her feel things she would have never imagined feeling, weird and scary feelings but feelings she could no longer deny.

And then she realised that she didn't want this.

She didn't want Katie to be her friend.

"I can't..." Jessie said, as she and Katie slowly broke apart so that they were face to face, "I can't throw it away... I want to keep it forever..."

And then Jessie did something she could have never imagined herself doing before. She kissed a girl. She kissed Katie.

"Oh my god..." Jessie said, as she realised what she had just done.

"What..." Katie said.

"I just... Jessie trailed off.

"I know..." Katie said.

They then leant forward and kissed again. Their first kiss had been so quick that Katie hadn't been given a real chance to respond. It had been over so quickly she hadn't even had a chance to get over the shock of it, but now she got the chance she pressed her own lips back against Jessie's, feeling more electricity from Jessie's lips than during any other kiss in her life.

When they finally broke apart they rested their foreheads against each other as they stared into each other's eyes and smiled.

Then Jessie took Katie by the hand and led her over to her bed.

They sat down facing each other. After a little while staring into each other's eyes, making sure this was what they both wanted, they started to kiss again as they held each other.

As if moving as one they slowly lowered themselves until they were lying on their sides on the bed, never breaking their kiss. Then Katie gently rolled them so she was on top of Jessie, their bodies pressing together. Feeling Jessie kissing her back more passionately Katie took a chance and slid her tongue over her friend's lips. To her delight Jessie slowly opened her mouth and allowed her tongue inside.

The kiss became more needy as each of the girl's tongues gently massaged the others and they pressed their bodies together until finally oxygen became an issue and they had to pause for breath.

As they panted and stared into each other's eyes again a silence fell between them which was finally broken by Jessie.

"I've never..." she trailed off.

Katie smiled down at her, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, you know?"

"I know... but... I want to..." Jessie said.

Katie stared down at her best friend for a moment, before she said, "If at any time you feel uncomfortable... or if I do something you don't like... or if you just don't like it... you don't even have to give me a reason... if you say so I'll stop ok?"

"Ok." Jessie said nervously.

Katie gave her friend a small smile before gently kissing her again, her hands gently starting to massage Jessie's body. She only touched her arms and sides but Jessie felt as if everywhere her friend touched was on fire.

Eventually Katie reached for the dressing gown Jessie wore, slowly slipping it off her friend's body, waiting for the slightest hesitation in the other girl. After that there was another pause before Katie slowly began to remove Jessie's top. For this trick Jessie needed to sit up so that Katie could properly remove it, which she did without needing to be told. The girls also needed to break the kiss and pull apart, but the second the garment was removed their lips came crashing back together and they continued to kiss.

They then seemed to stay there, kissing for what felt like an eternity, until finally Jessie felt Katie's hand slip behind her and reach for her bra strap. Katie waited for Jessie to object but her friend just continued to kiss her and eventually she took a chance and, somewhat awkwardly, removed Jessie's bra. The girls actually giggled in between kissing as the bra became caught and they had to move apart so that Katie could properly remove it. They then went back to kissing, something they did for a long time as Katie waited for a sign that she should continue.

Wanting this to continue... needing this to continue Jessie slipped off her slippers, hoping that Katie would get the message.

She did.

Slowly un-doing Jessie's bottoms Katie removed them, breaking the kiss so she could properly remove them all the way down her legs. When she pulled off the bottoms Katie also removed her friend socks, leaving Jessie naked except for her panties.

Gently grabbing the final piece of her friend's clothing Katie looked up into Jessie's eyes for permission to remove her panties. Katie found Jessie's face impossible to read but deciding to take a chance she slowly started to remove them, waiting for her friend to object but she never did.

Soon Jessie's panties were off and she was left there naked in front of another person for the first time in her adult life. She felt so vulnerable it was all she could do not to crawl into a tiny ball.

Seeing her friends nervousness Katie moved up Jessie's body until they were face to face again.

"Are you ok? Do you want to stop?" Katie said, not wanting this to end but not wanting to push her friend too far.

"No..." Jessie said, biting her lip, "I'm just a little..."

"Nervous." Katie finished for her.

Jessie nodded.

"Don't be," Katie said, brushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear, "Your so beautiful."

The two girls exchanged a small smile before they started to kiss again.

Eventually Katie breaks the lip lock and begins to kiss her way down Jessie's neck, taking time to memorise the most sensitive areas of her friend's soft flesh before continuing down her chest until she reached her breasts.

Jessie gasped when Katie took one of her nipples into her mouth for the first time and began to gently suck on it, swirling her tongue around it as it became hard. Katie soon moved her attention to the left nipple, giving it the same treatment before returning to the right nipple and repeating the process.

After some time worshipping her friend's nipples Katie slowly kissed her way down Jessie's stomach until she reached her pussy.

Katie had never gone this far with another girl before. She and her former girlfriend Sarah had made out a lot and groped but they had never gone all the way. Of course she had never wanted Sarah like she wanted Jessie right now. She had never seen a pussy this close. She had seen plenty in her brother's 'special' magazines, and had of course curiously studied her own but this was the first time she was actually face to face with someone else's and it was... beautiful. Jessie was beautiful. The smell was intoxicating to Katie, but she had to know that Jessie wanted this too.

Looking up into her friend's eyes Katie searched for even a little hesitation. All she saw was Jessie staring back at her with wonderment so, gathering up all her courage she extended her tongue and gave Jessie's pussy one long, loving lick.

Katie had often wondered what it would be like to eat another girl's pussy. She had masturbated to the idea of it for as long as she could remember. When she had masturbated thinking about eating pussy in the past it had just been some faceless woman but lately, ever since Katie had met her, the woman in her fantasies had become her friend Jessie Sammler. And now, after all the waiting, wondering and fantasizing, she was finally getting her chance to try it, and with the one girl above all others she wanted no less.

With the first lick she was hooked. Katie always knew she was a lesbian, but if anything could have ever confirmed her sexuality than it would have been the taste of Jessie's pussy. This stuff was so tasty it made her want to scream out her sexual preference from the rooftops. With one lick she knew she loved pussy. And she also knew that just one lick wasn't enough.

Jessie had been worried that Katie wouldn't want her when she saw her naked and when that didn't happen she thought maybe when Katie saw her pussy she would freak. When Katie had pause for a minute, staring at her womanhood, Jessie had feared the worst. When Katie looked up at her Jessie was expecting an apology and for her friend to run out of her room and out of her life forever.

But that didn't happen. Instead she felt something that nothing could have prepared her for, the feeling of another woman's tongue on her pussy for the first time.

Jessie moaned as she grabbed a hold of the bedsheets. She could honestly say she'd never experienced anything like that before. She could have never imagined anything like that before. And it happened again, and again, and again, and again.

After spending quite a while lapping at Jessie's pussy like a kitten with a saucer of milk Katie began to experiment, running her tongue over Jessie's pussy lips clockwise and then anticlockwise before pushing her tongue into her friend's dripping hole, her mouth closing around it so she could drink Jessie's juice straight from the source.

Jessie whimpered and cried as Katie fucked her with her tongue, slowly driving it in and out of her. Eventually Katie started switching in between simply fucking her with her tongue to swirling her tongue around inside her, somehow finding the most sensitive places inside of her.

She had never really masturbated much. She had found it too weird, and anyway good girls didn't do that. Of course she'd always thought good girls didn't spread their legs for other girls. Not that there was anything wrong with that she just couldn't have ever imagined herself doing something like this. Of course she could have never imagined it would be this good.

Katie was in absolute heaven in between Jessie's thighs and could have happily stayed there forever, but she could hear how loudly her friend was whimpering with need as she could tell that her friend needed to cum. She remembered something one of her brothers had told her when he was drunk about getting women off, and while she was sure her brother would have probably never imagined her using the information to her advantage she decided to do so now.

She used one of her fingers to scoop up some of the juice which had oozed onto her face and Jessie's thighs before removing her mouth from her friend's pussy and sliding her finger inside her. As she began to slowly move her finger within her friend Katie brought her mouth down on Jessie's clit.

Jessie's eyes went wide and she barely had time to grab one of her pillows and pull it over her face before she screamed hysterically and experienced her first ever orgasm. It was so... wonderful. Stars flew past her eyes as fireworks exploded inside her, every small part of her body tingling as she shook violently.

Not satisfied with giving her friend only one orgasm Katie sucked down as hard as she could on Jessie's clit, adding a second finger and beginning to fuck Jessie with everything she had. In no time at all she had her friend scream again and she added a third finger. After her friends next hysterical scream she removed her fingers from Jessie's pussy and pressed them lower to her friend's little rosebud. Pushing two of her wet fingers into Jessie's ass hole Katie enclosed her lips around her friend's pussy and then everything from this point on became a blank for her.

As tasty as Jessie's regular pussy cream had been Katie was in no way prepared for her first taste of a woman's cum and she became crazed, slurping down as much of the liquid as she possibly could as her friend wept with pleasure above her.

Jessie hadn't been prepared for her first orgasm and she certainly wasn't prepared for the orgasms that followed it. And when Katie began finger fucking her ass hole and tongue fucking her pussy her mind seemed to shut down as her body was racked with more pleasure than she could take. It was amazing she didn't pass out from this bliss.

It felt like the weaker her body became the heavier the pillow got until she could no longer hold it up to her mouth and she dropped it, just hoping that no one was around to hear her screams.

Eventually Katie awoke herself from her lust when she heard Jessie cry out, "Please... no... more..."

Tearing herself away from the paradise she had found between Jessie's thighs Katie quickly crawled up her friend's body until they were face to face.

"Are you... are you ok... did I do something wrong... did I hurt you..." Katie panted, her mouth was so tired and her tongue was so sore it was kind of an effort for her to speak.

Katie was really worried, until Jessie smiled at her weakly, "No... that was... wonderful... incredible... but... I can't take any more... ok..."

Katie smiled, "Ok..."

There was silence between them for a moment before Katie lent down and gently kiss Jessie.

Katie then looked into her eyes and said, "... I love you..."

Jessie searched her heart and was about to reply when there was a loud knock.

She quickly crawled under the covers, desperately covering her body.

Katie was still fully dressed so all she had to do was wipe her face, stand up and look presentable.

"Who is it?" Jessie called out.

"It's Grace, can I come up?" called out Grace from the bottom of the stairs.

Jessie would have liked to have said no, but she couldn't think of a good reason why her half sister couldn't come up and if she had said no it would just make everything seem more suspicious.

So she yelled out, "Sure."

Grace then walked up the stairs only to see Jessie lying in bed and Katie standing a few feet away from her.

"Oh sorry." said Grace thinking she might have interrupted something which, unbeknownst to her she had.

"No problem." said Katie.

"She was just bringing me some homework," said Jessie, quickly coming up with an excuse of why Katie was in her room when she was supposed to be sick. A lot has happened to her and she realised she needed some time alone to think so she turned to Katie and said, "So thanks." hoping Katie would get the message and leave her to her thoughts.

"Any time." said Katie, understanding that Jessie would probably need some time to think about what had just happened between them.

"See you Grace." Katie said, as she left.

"Oh yeah, see ya." said Grace in response before turning to Jessie and saying, "Oh, my mum brought you cough drops."

"Oh, thanks." Jessie said, taking the cough drops and smiling, "I'm feeling a lot better."

"Me too." said Grace.

The step sisters exchanged a knowing smile before Grace left, leaving Jessie alone with her thoughts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Once, Again and Always

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 417 milliseconds