• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Chelsi's Family Visit Ch. 02

Chelsi's Family Visit Ch. 02

123

Chelsi couldn't wait to get home. Almost six months had passed since her parents' infamous visit and now she was finally going home to see them again. This would be the first Thanksgiving that the family would have at home, just the four of them, without any relatives or guests. She also couldn't wait to see her sister, Haley, who was coming home from college. She hadn't seen her in a year, and was anxious about it since her "new" relationship with her parents began.

Chelsi's plane touched down and her heart skipped a beat. In just a few minutes she was going to see her father, Rick, and hug him, feel his body pressed against hers, and smell his arousing scent. She would then hug her mother and feel her gigantic breasts pushed up against hers, maybe even see her large, erect nipples poke their way through whatever bra she was wearing on this frigid, cold day.

And Haley. How strange will it be to see her after all this? Will she know something's up? She always can tell. But she won't know what it is, will she? She can't. She wouldn't understand. Or would she? She's been home for a week. Maybe Dad's already banged her silly? Ugh. She couldn't stand the thought. Rick was hers. All hers.

Chelsi bounded off the plane and into the airport. She found her family and squealed with delight as she went straight to her Dad who gave her a quick hug, then her mom, and finally Haley. Oh God, Haley looked so cute in her college sweatshirt, hair pulled back and a new, cute, tight pair of jeans. She was really nervous now. What if her Dad has been working on little Haley? No way, she thought. They could never share the same feelings.

Once they arrived home, Haley and Chelsi went right upstairs to put her things in the room they shared as kids. They sat on the bed and talked for hours about school, work, life, everything. Well, almost everything. Chelsi didn't mention Mom and Dad's visit to her apartment and Haley didn't seem to notice anything strange. Phew, Chelsi thought.

"Dinner!" Mom screamed from downstairs. Chelsi and Haley bounded down the stairs and took their seats at the table. Chelsi tried several times to catch her father's eye but to no avail. It was as if nothing had ever happened. Chelsi was crushed. All of her flirting and advances were going unnoticed. What the fuck is going on, Chelsi thought? She looked at her mom. Nothing. Haley still didn't seem to notice anything... Ah, Chelsi thought. Daddy doesn't want Haley to know what's going on. Good deal. Now she was onto what was happening, Chelsi thought. She just needed to wait until Haley went to bed and maybe she and her father could "reconnect"...

"Let's watch a movie tonight!" Haley said, breaking the awkward silence. Shoot, Chelsi thought, looking at the clock. It was already 9:15.

"Great!" said Karrie. We just rented one last night and haven't watched it yet.

"Ok, sounds good to me," Rick said. Chelsi eked out a smile and agreed once her father did. "Cool," Haley exclaimed. I'll make some popcorn. She got up and walked to the cupboard. Chelsi watched as Rick watched Haley walk into the kitchen and reach for the microwave popcorn.

Oh my God, Chelsi thought. He's checking her out! Chelsi's heart sank. She has to get him alone again soon or she was going to burst. She could hardly contain herself any more.

Chelsi, Haley and Karrie all went upstairs to change into pj's. Chelsi wore the same pj bottoms and tank top that she had worn when she and her Dad made love for the first time. He couldn't wait to see her Dad's face once he noticed!

The family moved into the family room and Chelsi made sure that she and her Dad sat on the couch. Haley sat on the floor and Karrie sat on the couch next to Chelsi so Chelsi was between her parents. Rick barely looked at Chelsi, instead looking at Haley which made Chelsi insanely jealous.

Haley inherited a lot from the Italian side of the family. She had skin of a bit darker complexion than Chelsi and she was a little shorter. Her hair was a curly dark brown and she had rich, chestnut colored eyes. Haley had developed a bit of a booty in school, Chelsi noticed, and it looked like her tits had grown, judging by the fact that her pj top was barely holding them in. She was already bigger than Chelsi to begin with.

That little slut, Chelsi thought. Her tits had to be C cups, if not D's now. Chelsi was green with envy. She watched her Dad gazing at Haley again. Oh God, she thought. This is bad. Chelsi had been dreaming of this holiday for months and how she wanted it to go, and Haley was fucking it up. She couldn't let it happen. She wouldn't.

Once the movie started, Chelsi got up and turned the lights down. "More of a theater atmosphere," she said and took her seat. She sat down closer to her father so that their legs were touching. It gave Chelsi goose bumps and at the same time a huge feeling of calm to be touching him again. Karrie took a blanket down from behind her and spread it out on her lap and Chelsi's.

"You want to share the blanket Dad?" Chelsi asked, trying not to sound sheepish.

"No, thanks Honey," Rick said, without even glancing her way.

Oh my God, what's going on here? Chelsi thought. She was worried and was suddenly focused on doing anything to get her Dad back. Anything. Not that there was much more she could do for him. He took it all that night... Chelsi got wet thinking about it again.

After the movie, Haley got up, stretched, and said good night. Karrie got up and picked up the popcorn bowls and put them in the kitchen. She also said good night and went upstairs.

"You coming, Rick?" Karrie asked on her way up.

"Yes, in a minute," Rick said, not moving from the couch. He turned to his daughter. "So, Chelsi, how has work been going?"

Work? After all that's gone on they're finally alone and she gets small talk? "Oh, um, yeah, work's fine Dad. How about for you?"

"Oh, you know. Things I'd rather do but it's been ok."

Silence.

"Um, Dad?"

"Yes Chels?"

"I've missed you," Chelsi said. "A lot."

"I've missed you too, Chelsi. I'm glad to have you home."

Well then HAVE ME, dude. Seriously, what are you waiting for? Chelsi thought, almost out loud. She leaned into her father a little and put her hand on his thigh, rubbing it gently. "It's so good to be home."

Rick looked down at Chelsi. She could feel his gaze down her shirt where she was showing a lot of cleavage. He lifted his hand to Chelsi's head and brushed her hair out of her face. Chelsi moved her hand up a little farther toward the visible bulge in her father's pants.

"Chels," Rick put his hand on hers, stopping her just short of his crotch. Chelsi looked shocked and upset. "I have a little problem."

"What? What is it Daddy? Can I help?" Chelsi said, breathlessly. "I'll do anything!"

"Well, it's complicated," Rick started, looking into his daughter's big, blue eyes. "It's about Haley..."

"What about her," Chelsi asked flatly.

"Well, I'd like to think that we could have a relationship with Haley similar to the one we have," Rick said.

WE! He said WE. Chelsi's heart started pumping. She started to feel extremely horny hearing her father talk about their relationship as it validated it. Even though she was not so sure about Haley's roll here... "Um, well sure Dad, what do you mean?"

"Well, I have tried to get 'closer' to your sister since she came home but I don't know that she understands what I'm trying to convey. She's just not as smart as you are. I'm hoping to enlist your help here. I think we could really have a lot of fun together, the three of us."

"But Daddy," Chelsi said in a low sultry voice, rubbing her father's leg again. "Am I not enough for you? And what about Mom?"

"Oh God, Chels. We can do whatever we want to your mother. That's easy. She doesn't count. Come on, Chels, didn't you look at your sister a little bit differently tonight?" Rick asked as he moved in closer to Chelsi's ear. His breath on her ear drove her absolutely crazy.

"Oh Dad, I love that," Chelsi closed her eyes and felt her father's hand reach down to her thighs and rub.

"I know," Rick said again, this time brushing her ear with his lip, which drove her even crazier.

Chelsi's pussy started to throb and get extremely wet as her father rubbed her thigh. Chelsi let out a small moan, but she was holding back so as not to look too desperate.

"So what do you think Honey," Rick asked Chelsi again.

"Uh-huh," Chelsi managed to say as Rick continued to probe his way up with his hand. "I'll talk to Haley tomorrow, I'm sure I can work something out..."

"Good, now remember, YOU'RE my first and my favorite," Rick said, almost hypnotically. "Haley is just for us to have some fun, but don't tell her that..."

"I know, I won't. Thank you Daddy," she wasn't sure what she was thanking him for, exactly, but she was definitely thankful for a lot right now. "Can I see your cock Daddy?"

"Of course you can," Rick said with a smile. Chelsi reached over with both hands and unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. She reached into his boxer shorts and carefully pulled out his giant dick. She stroked it gently and it started to grow.

"Oh God..." Chelsi stared at Rick's giant package and bent down to kiss it. Rick put his hand on Chelsi's head as she kissed and stroked his cock. He was rock hard, a good nine inches... Every inch of which Chelsi remembered and had dreamed about seeing again.

"Fuck me please Daddy," Chelsi took the dick out of her mouth just long enough to say that and got back to work. "Mmmmmph..."

"Not tonight, Chels, just keep sucking and we'll see what we can do tomorrow after you talk to your sister."

She couldn't believe he was playing hardball with her! Withholding sex to get to her little sister? She didn't know what she was going to do about Haley but she was determined to 'make it happen' as soon as possible because she was not going to be deprived of her Daddy's cock.

She got more involved in her blowjob and was taking all nine inches into her throat and licking and sucking Rick's cock like she's never done before. She could feel his dick throb in her mouth and could taste the warm, salty taste of his pre-cum. She dreamed about this blowjob for a long time and was determined to make her father cum into her throat.

"Oh, Chels, that's it, that's good..." Rick moaned. "Oh god I'm gonna cum, sweetie, I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

"Mmmmmmph! Mmmmmmm," is all Chelsi could respond as she picked up her pace in anticipation of eating her daddy's cum. She worked his dick more quickly and felt the throbbing turn into pumping..."

"Oh God Damn!" Rick cried keeping his voice down as much as he could so as not to wake the women sleeping upstairs. He shot his load into Chelsi's throat, pumping what seemed like gallons into her.

Chelsi let out a small squeal as she felt the flood of jizz shoot down her throat. She milked her father for every last drop and let some of it collect in her mouth so she could taste his salty cum. She looked up at Rick once he was done cumming and she was done swallowing with her huge blue eyes and long lashes. She had a little drop of cum on the side of her mouth, her lips larger and pinker than normal, smiling peacefully.

"Good girl, Chels," Rick said to her as he kissed her forehead. "How did that taste?"

"Oh my God that was awesome," Chelsi answered, in a bit of a daze. "You think there could possibly be anything else left in there???" she said sarcastically. "You filled me up again Daddy. I love the taste of your warm cum..."

Chelsi nuzzled back into her father's arms and looked back down at his huge dick, covered in her saliva mixed with his cum. She wanted it inside of her so bad but knew that he wouldn't do it until he got Haley to... What? What does he want her to do? Fuck him? Blow him? Eat me out in front of him? How the hell am I supposed to get her to do that? Should I ask Mom for help? Daddy said she'd do whatever we wanted her to do.

"I'm exhausted and need to get some rest, ok Chels?" Rick said. "You've got a big day tomorrow so be sure to take care of yourself tonight so you can get some rest. If you're successful in your 'mission' tomorrow you can ride my cock again, ok?"

Chelsi couldn't believe what was coming out of her father's mouth, then again she couldn't believe what just came out of his dick into HER mouth! She kissed her father on the cheek after helping him pack his cock back into his pants and said goodnight. He kissed her back and gave her a little tap on the ass.

Chelsi went back upstairs, into bed, and looked over at Haley sleeping peacefully next to her in the queen bed they were sharing. She slowly lifted the sheet off of Haley's chest to look at her in the soft glow of the street light outside their window. Her huge left breast was half exposed as it worked its way out of her flimsy tank top showing Haley's soft, brownish-pink nipple. Chelsi reached down and fingered her own clit as she stared at her sister's tit while she slept, being careful not to wake her. It didn't take long for Chelsi to cum, just like her father told her to. She lay back down and saw her bedroom door shut. Someone watched her do that?!? Was it Dad? She reached down and gave herself another orgasm as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Chelsi woke up to see that Haley wasn't in bed. She heard the shower going down the hall and called in to see who it was.

"Just your momma, Honey," Karrie answered. "What's up?"

"Hey mom, good morning," Chelsi walked in and saw her mother showering behind the foggy glass. "It's going to be a busy day, that's all. Thought I'd say hello. What are you up to today?" Chelsi watched her mother soap her body up and it turned Chelsi on a lot to watch her.

"Oh, you know, just getting ready for Thanksgiving," Chelsi's mother sang. "Your father and I are going out for most of the day, he told me it would be a good idea to let you and Haley reconnect and spend some time together."

Of course he did, Chelsi thought. Wow, she felt herself get nervous but felt less so as she watched her mom soap up her huge tits. Wow, they're big, Chelsi thought. Must be where Haley got them. Lucky her!

"Ok Mom, well have fun. I'm going downstairs to get something to eat," Chelsi said, taking one last look at her naked mother, thinking about the night she spent cupping her breast as they all slept naked in her bed. Wow, if I'm successful with Haley, I'm going to need a bigger bed!

Downstairs, Haley was at the table in her pajamas eating cereal.

"Good morning, Sis," she said cheerily.

"Good morning, Darling!" Chelsi said, giving her a little smile. Her heart started pounding and she felt butterflies in her stomach. "How'd ya sleep?"

"Oh, really good," Haley answered. "Not getting a lot of sleep at school."

"Oh, I remember the days," Chelsi winked. "What do you want to do today?"

"Um, don't know. How about you?"

"Well, I need to run to the mall and get some things," Chelsi said, putting her plan in place. "Gap, Ann Taylor, Victoria's Secret..."

"Oh, Vickie's, I'm in," Haley said. "I'm running out of bras that fit, see?" She pulled her tank top up to reveal her huge boobs, both perfectly shaped with nice big nipples and large round areolas.

"Um, yeah, Sis, been meaning to say something there..." Chelsi stammered, extremely aroused at the sight of her sister's tits. "You been taking magic growing pills or something? Geez, what size do you even wear now?"

"Oh, I don't know, all I know is that they're getting bigger and I need new clothes!" Haley said proudly as she lowered her shirt.

"Ok, well let's move in about 15 minutes," Chelsi said as she poured some milk in her cereal.

Chelsi and Haley took the car to the mall and started shopping. Chelsi saved Victoria's Secret for last. They browsed around and Chelsi held some things up to Haley for her to try on.

"Let's go to the changing room," Chelsi said. "I'll help you see what fits."

In the changing room, Chelsi put the pile of bras and lingerie on the table while Haley undressed. In a few seconds she was standing there wearing just a little black thong. Wow, Dad would love this, Chelsi thought.

"Ok, let's try the 36C first" Chelsi said holding up a lacy black bra.

"Oh, that's too small," Haley said with a laugh, "but I'll try it on because it's pretty."

"Almost as pretty as the body it's about to cover up," Chelsi said, mustering up her most seductive sounding voice. She stared at her sisters large breasts and now hardened nipples as she handed her the bra.

"Why thank you, sis," Haley said, blushing a bit. She took the bra and put her arms through the straps and fit the lacy black cups around her breasts. She then turned her back to Chelsi. "Ok, sis, hook it up... If you can. It's already feeling a little tight."

"Speaking of tight," Chelsi responded, staring at her perfect ass in the black thong. Sure, it was a little bigger, Chelsi thought, but not at all fat. Muscular and perfectly round. I bet Dad would like to stuff his sausage up there, she wondered, in slight disbelief that she was thinking this way about her little sister!

"What did you say?" Haley turned her head around with a wry smile. "Are you talking about my butt?" She winked.

"I am, and it's cute, Hay," Chelsi tried to recover. "Do you work out now?" Maybe she was being too obvious. She definitely didn't want to scare her away.

"Just hook up the bra, girl" Haley pretended to act annoyed.

Chelsi struggled to hook the bra and realized it was too tight. Wow, my little sis has D cups, Chelsi thought. "Turn around, Hon."

Haley's tits were sticking out all over the place. On the sides, on top, below, it was pretty funny looking. Chelsi reached up and started tucking Haley's boobs back into the bra, shaking the cups around to jiggle them in place. She reached into the right cup and brushed her rock hard nipple, which made Haley smile.

"Yeah, it's too small," Chelsi pronounced after stepping back and looking at her sister in her thong and bursting out of a little black bra. "Wow, sis, I'm impressed."

"By what? A big pair of tits? I got lucky, I guess," Haley started to take off the bra. "Guess I can't say Mom never gave me anything. You get anything cool from her?"

"Um, yeah, uh..." Chelsi stammered. "What do you mean? I mean, yes, actually something very nice recently. When they were down to visit last time."

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Well, it's a long story," Chelsi knew this was a chance. "I'll tell you all about it over lunch. Try on that big bra, sis." She handed her the 36D and it fit perfectly. They went back out and picked up a few more and decided to sit at a small Italian restaurant in the mall.

They both ordered and chit-chatted for awhile. Chelsi was getting more nervous about broaching 'the topic' when Haley asked, "so, what did Mom give you on their trip?"

Oh God, Chelsi thought, here we go... "Well, she kind of gave me..."

"Yes?"

"It's big, Hay, and I can only tell you if you promise to do something for me, ok?"

"Yeah, sure, ok, what did she give you?!?"

"Seriously, Hay, you promise?"

"Yes, I promise Chelsi, what is it?"

"Well, she, um, gave me..." Oh no, well here it goes. "She gave me Dad, Hay. I fucked Dad and Mom watched. Ok?" Chelsi turned beat red.

Haley looked stunned. "What? You're... kidding, right?"

"No, Hay, I'm not. And now I need something from you," Chelsi turned from red to ashen white.

"Um, yeah, ok, what? I mean, first, what happened?"

"I saw mom and dad having sex last Christmas and Daddy saw me, and then he flirted with me and when they came down last year we all had some wine and I flirted back with him and then he wound up in bed with me and fucked me while Mom watched us. She was drunk but we all ended up sleeping together," Chelsi blurted it out and watched as Haley went from confused to quizzical to amazed.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Chelsi's Family Visit Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds