• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Special Anniversary

A Special Anniversary

Ryan and Niki had been lovers for quite some time. They got married after a few years, and have been getting even happier every day. Tonight was special. Tonight was the anniversary of their first date. They both decided they wanted to do something special for this special night. They had been planning this for weeks. Nothing was going to ruin this for them.

Ryan drove his new car to Niki's that day, sound system playing ICP at full blast, he didn't care if he annoyed anyone, this was his and Niki's day. He reached behind him and grabbed the bouquet from the back seat, amazed it was still there, after competing with the winds on the highway. But Ryan was a showoff, it was a nice day, and couldn't help having the top down on his Sky. He slowly walked up the steps to her front door, as nervously as if this was their first date all over again. Ryan adjusted his suit one last time, then knocked on the door. Niki answered the door promptly, as she had been waiting in the living room, watching his approach.

"I got you a nice bouquet" Ryan said seductively. Niki took it from him and thanked him.

"Let me just put these on the counter" she said as she tossed them there almost carelessly. "We'll need them later. Give me just another minute to touch up my make-up."

"Fine, but hurry, I have reservations for us at Rinaldo's, and you know I like to be early." The words seemed to flow from Ryan's lips with barely a sound, but carried perfectly to every corner of the room.

"And you know I like to look good." Niki quipped back with a little laugh.

They conversed some more, probably slowing Niki down in the process, but Ryan didn't really care, he just liked to give her a hard time every now and then, as a kind of payback for her doing the same to him. When she was finally ready, and they had both checked to make sure they had everything they needed, Ryan checked for his keys and wallet as he had never taken his sunglasses off, and Niki went through her purse, completing a mental checklist of more things than the most prepared boy scout.

They walked out to the car, hand in hand, giving each other loving looks down the short walkway. Ryan opened Niki's door for her, and watched her slide in effortlessly. Her skirt rose up a little, and the slit in the side parted, allowing Ryan a quick peek at her perfect thighs. He tore his gaze away and got into his seat, putting the key in the ignition but not starting it.

"Buckle up." Ryan said as he made minute adjustments to the mirrors and his seat. "Don't want you to get hurt if we get in an accident or anything." He fixed his sunglasses, and turned the key, listening to the engine roar to life. He silently thanked his grandfather for dying and leaving him a small fortune, but also asked forgiveness of his grandfather for having those same thoughts.

The drive from Niki's house was a quiet one, not for lack of conversations they could have had, so many thoughts were racing through their heads. It's just that Ryan liked the feel of the wind against his face and the sound of the music in his ears, which he had turned down out of respect for Niki. They got to the restaurant and were seated promptly, receiving their menus and waters to sip while they thought about what to eat.

"The tortellini sounds good, what do you think baby?" Niki asked. Ryan jerked out of his thoughts.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just lost in the past, what did you say?" Niki repeated herself, a little exasperated, but knew she couldn't blame him, he was always focused on the past, reminiscing, and thinking of new ways to surprise her. "That sounds good actually, I think I might get it if you don't mind." He replied.

"Not at all, I think we'll both just order it, I don't want you to eat it all before I get to try it." Niki said jokingly.

They waited for their food to arrive and kept on with light conversation, laughing, and every few minutes falling into silence as they stared into each others eyes with a love greater than anything. They kept on chatting as their food arrived, but soon fell silent as they ate, enjoying the food, and each others faces.

Part of the way through dinner, Niki quickly looked around then slipped under the table, allowing the long tablecloth and dark lighting to hide her. Ryan kept eating as if she had just gotten up to go to the bathroom as she slowly unzipped his pants. With gentle hands, Niki pulled Ryan's member from his pants, loving the way it grew in her hands as she did. Before it was fully out, she began with the teasing, first licking the head, then the shaft. She got more and more excited as she played with his cock, beginning to suck more at the tip, but still holding herself back from doing much more than that, she wanted to take her time doing this, as it was something she knew Ryan fantasized about.

She gently cupped his balls and began to lick under them. She felt him tense up and then relax as she pulled one into her mouth, sucking lightly, slowly tonguing his ball as she pushed it out, and then pulled the other one in, licking and sucking gently. As she let it go, she nibbled at the loose skin around it, teasing him, teasing herself. She began to stroke his shaft, loving the way it felt in her hand, so large she could barely curl her hand around it. She stroked slowly, feeling the throbbing pulse of blood rushing through the veins in his cock, loving the way it felt. Still slowly stroking, she put her mouth on the tip of his cock, lips pursed, like she was kissing it. She pulled away a little and nibbled at the very tip, then started to tongue the underside of his dick, in that one little spot that she knew he loved. She couldn't hold back any longer. She put her mouth on his cock, letting it slip past her lips, her teeth, letting it rest on her tongue. She gently bit down, stopping it there for a moment so she could swallow the saliva that built up in her mouth. Slowly, she moved her mouth further along the length of his cock, walking her lips down this hard shaft in her mouth until there was only a little bit of his cock still out of her mouth. With a little effort, she let the last little bit in quickly, suppressing her gag reflex, feeling his cock hit the back of her throat. She let it sit there for a second, knowing how much he loved it when she did this, and loving the fact that he loved it. She slowly let his cock slip back out, gently scraping it with her teeth, she stopped at the little lip right below his head, and went back down the full length again, deep throating him. She gagged a little this time. She couldn't help it. His cock was so big in her little mouth. She didn't mind much though, because she could just picture the look of ecstasy that briefly lit up his face at the slight sound, and the feel of her gagging. She sped up a little, aware of the time that must've passed since she had slipped under the table, not wanting anyone to get suspicious. She fucked her mouth with his cock, loving the feel of it, the way his hardness felt hot against her tongue. She kept playing with his balls, ever so gently. She felt them tense up, and knew he was getting close, so she did the one thing she knew would bring him over the edge quickly. She wrote out the words "I Love You" under his cock with her tongue. She waited for the blast that would fill her mouth, wanting it needing it, and felt a warm wetness spread between her legs as she had a small orgasm of her own. Afraid that he wasn't going to cum, that the pressure of getting a blowjob in the restaurant had outweighed the excitement of it, when she felt the first spurt of hot semen hit the back of her throat.

She began to greedily suck on his cock, milking the silky warmth of his seed from the burning shaft in her mouth. She swallowed it all, only dribbling a little bit out the corner of her mouth. Niki peeked out from under the table, checking again to see if she was being watched. When she saw that no one was looking, and Ryan had poked her to let her know that she was safe, she quickly slid into her seat from under the table, as lithely as a dancer, and as nimbly as an acrobat. She wiped the little dribble of semen from her lips with her fingers, pushing it back into her mouth as if it was a little sauce from her pasta. With a satisfied look on his face, Ryan reached under the table nonchalantly, and zipped his pants back up. They finished their dinners, boxing up the remains, and left the restaurant. As soon as they got back to he car and got in, Ryan turned to Niki and started kissing her hungrily.

He turned his body toward her in the car, facing her as best as he could, still kissing her.

"Thank you Niki, so much. You know how long I've wanted that, thank you so much for doing it for me" Ryan said as he broke the kiss.

"It was no big deal baby, it actually turned me on quite a bit, and I'm not gonna lie to you, I even had a small orgasm when you came in my mouth."

More turned on than ever, Ryan made a promise to do something for Niki that he knew she fantasized about on occasion, but he had never tried to follow through with. She was bound to get a surprise later, though she didn't know it yet.

Ryan drove his new car around for a bit, top down, music playing. Talking to Niki while scouting out the perfect area to park. He had an idea, and he wasn't letting go of it. They talked about everything from the other drivers on the road (and how horrible their skills were) to sex (and how much they loved to fuck each other). Ryan turned the topic to fantasies, hoping to get Niki excited again, wanting her to be ready to receive his cock at any moment.

"Thank you again so much for doing that in the restaurant babe. You have no idea how much I loved it."

"I think I have an idea" Niki said with a sly little smile, "I did have your throbbing hard cock in my mouth, and I do believe I did swallow of your cum."

"I don't think I'll ever forget that baby, I just have one question for you, and I want you to dig deep, and answer honestly" Ryan mentally prepared himself, and set her up with this question he had been thinking of ever since Niki had blown him during dinner. He thought now was the perfect time to ask, since he had found a nice secluded area, one of those little scenic rest stops that no one ever notices at night. "What fantasies do you have? If I could do just one thing for you, what would it be?" Ryan already knew the answer to this, but wanted Niki to say it out loud.

"Rape" Niki said simply. "I would want you to rape me, take control of me, pretend you don't know me, fuck me like you'll never see me again. I want to feel powerless, like I can't change anything that is going on."

She was so caught up in her fantasy that she hadn't noticed they had stopped, and continued to be oblivious, thinking of being raped, getting wetter and wetter by the second. Ryan brought her crashing back to reality when he started to fuck her with his fingers, slowly playing with her, getting her more wet, getting her ready to cum.

"Baby, why did we stop?" She asked breathlessly "Why aren't we still driving? Don't you wanna go home and fuck me?"

Ryan was quiet as he got out of the car and walked around to her door. He remained silent as he opened her door, leaned over her, and undid her buckle for her. He could see that she was still confused, so he whispered in her ear, "Get out you little slut, get out of my car, go to the front of the car, and wait for me." She did as she was told, confused, she thought Ryan was mad a t her for something, he didn't sound like himself at all. She watched as Ryan softly shut the car door, and started walking toward her. He still looked mad, but for some reason, she was still wet, she hadn't lost the feeling of wanting to fuck. Silently, Ryan grabbed her arm, and spun her around, so she was facing the car, and he pushed on the back of her head. When she resisted, Ryan pushed harder, saying, "Don't make me hurt you, just do as you're told, and this won't be a problem at all."

Ryan pushed her head forward again, meeting no resistance. Niki let her head fall forward, body naturally following. She realized what was going on as soon as Ryan kicked her legs apart, forcing her to spread them. She got more excited than ever, and she could feel the sweet juices dripping from her pussy, aware of the warm night air on her lips, remembering she had worn no underwear, wanting to surprise Ryan. She felt the juices sluice down her leg in what felt like a river. Ryan lifted up her skirt in the back, and a sound of pleasure escaped his lips as he saw her bare ass.

"No underwear? What are you, some kind of filthy whore? Why aren't you wearing anything under that pretty skirt? You should get punished for that, and I think I will be the one to punish you." Ryan's voice sounded different, maybe she was just imagining this, beginning to get lost in her fantasy again, but she could've sworn he sounded different somehow. Ryan began to slowly stroke her ass, mentally preparing himself one last time for what he was about to do. Ryan unzipped his pants, and pulled them down to his ankles, all the while holding Niki's arms behind her back, keeping her from moving. Ryan gave her pussy a quick lick as he stood back up, watching her shiver with excitement.

"You're enjoying this aren't you? You're such a slut, what kind of girl wants to be raped?" Ryan asked rhetorically, then with a quick thrust, slammed his cock deep into her pussy, loving the small scream that escaped her throat. "That's more like it, scream for me bitch, it's not so exciting once it's really happening is it?" Niki started to say something to him, but he shut her up with another hard thrust, feeling the wetness of her pussy against his cock, and feeling her juices start to spread across his balls. "I bet you never thought this would happen didn't you, you thought to yourself, I'm not ever going to get raped, that doesn't happen to people like me, so you thought it was okay to fantasize about it, thinking it would be different. Thinking it would happen in your house, from your husband, pretending to rape you, didn't you?" Ryan said slowly, emphasizing his words with more thrusting, pushing his cock deep into her, grinding his pelvis against her. Ryan thrust his cock forward a few more times, and felt Niki go into convulsions under him as she was hit by three orgasms in a row, pussy spraying his stomach, and his cock, with more juices, making it slipperier than before. Ryan slapped Niki's ass, watching it bounce and jiggle, feeling himself getting closer to cumming. He thrust his cock deeper and deeper, fucking her, listening to the small screams escaping from her, hearing his balls slap against her.

He let go of her arms so he didn't break them, and began to push down on her back, forcing her to stay flat against the hood of his car. Ryan told himself he wasn't going to finish, not yet, Niki took her time, and he was going to take his. He grabbed her hair, pulling her up from the position she was in, letting his cock slide out of her pussy. He spun her around, and pushed her against the car, so he fell on her back onto the hood of it. Letting her slide little, he grabbed her waist, and started fucking her again, putting his hand into her shirt to grab her tits. He kept fucking her, hard and fast, enjoying the look on Niki's face, as she went from pleasure to pain and back again. Loving the way his cock felt inside of her, feeling the pain of the rough sex. Ryan got closer and closer to finishing and knew he could stop himself this time. With one final thrust, the deepest and hardest yet, Ryan came, shooting his hot cum into Niki's pussy as she let out one final scream, loving the pain she felt as he came. He slipped out, letting his cock fall limp, and began to kiss her, gently, caressing her face with his hands.

"Did you enjoy that baby, did I fulfill your fantasy of being raped?" Ryan asked softly.

"Yes baby, I loved it, thank you so much, it was more than I ever dreamed of." Niki said, still catching her breath after the ecstasy of her fantasy.

"Good, I thought you might like that. Are you okay, not hurt too badly are you?" Ryan asked with concern, his love showing more than other.

"I'm fine baby, I'll be sore tomorrow, but I can lay in bed with an ice pack if I need to. Thank you for that baby."

"No problem, now get back in the car and let's go home before a cop rolls by and sees us here." Ryan said, with a smile on his face.

The drive home was uneventful, quiet, as they reflected on the nights events. They got to Niki's place, and went in, taking their shoes off, and walking quietly to the bedroom. Silently, Ryan started up the shower, letting the water get warm. Niki got in first, and Ryan followed quickly, closing the shower curtain behind him splashing some water on the back wall to seal it shut. They showered, loving the warm water pouring from the showerhead, and talked about their respective days, as if they hadn't gone out to dinner, and none of the nights events had happened. Niki shampooed, and Ryan watched her greedily, wanting her again, but keeping to himself, knowing she was getting sore, and knowing he couldn't finish again so soon.

He was jerked out of his thoughts as Niki grabbed his cock with a soapy hand, washing his penis gingerly, and fondling his balls under the pretense of washing them. Ryan returned the favor, soaping up his hands, and gently playing with Niki's breasts, washing under them, even tweaking her nipples. He washed her stomach too, using the last of the soap in his hands. He got a little more, and gently touched his palm to her pussy, noticing the slight wince she tried to hide. He gingerly cleaned her off, the let her turn around to rinse. He slid his hand between her ass cheeks, soaping up her ass, playing with it, cleaning it. She turned, and spread her ass a little, letting the water wash away the soap. She moved out of the way, letting Ryan get under the water, he faced the showerhead, letting the water hit his face, and run down his stomach. Niki gently washed him clean as he stood there, enjoying the feel of her hands on his cock and balls.

"Getting hard again already baby?" She asked him in a teasing, wanting voice. "I didn't think you had it in you to go again so soon."

"You know I can't just as well as I do baby, I've been used up for the night." He said. "I wish I could go again, there's still more I want to do for you, and I didn't buy that bouquet of condoms for no reason you know."

"I know baby, we'll use them in a few days, my birth control runs out then, and I haven't picked up more yet."

They turned off the shower, and got out, toweling off, falling silent once again. Niki slipped into her skimpy night clothes as Ryan put on the silk pajamas Niki had bought for him last Christmas. The walked into the bedroom, and got under the covers, turning the lights off, and settling in to sleep. Niki lay on her side, curled up just a little, and Ryan slid up behind her, laying against her, protecting her body with his. They kissed, and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of another day, of more sexual adventures they could have. Ryan fell asleep thinking to himself how lucky he was to have married Niki, and to have kept her for five years now. Niki's final thought as she fell asleep was how lucky she was to have found a man who could fulfill her every dream and fantasy, and hoping that Ryan would stay with her forever, just like he had promised he would.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Special Anniversary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds