• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home for the Holiday Ch. 03

Home for the Holiday Ch. 03

12

I had changed into jeans and a T shirt, and padding quietly into the kitchen poured some coffee and sat down across from Rachel.

She was still in her red nightgown, barefoot, reading the paper. It was a radiantly sunny day, and the light shone in through the kitchen window over her shoulder as she looked up and smiled, before turning to her paper again.

I interrupted the silence with, "Can I have some?"

"Huh." She looked up.

I flushed with her eyes suddenly on me.

"The paper."

She handed me a random stack that lay beside what she was reading.

It's funny when you are thinking about something that you are not going to talk about with someone, you cannot think of anything else to say. AND you can NOT stop thinking about what you are not going to say.

I kept glancing at her in that red nightgown, imagining her as she sat, her legs parted slightly. No panties. Her bare pussy pressing into the chair. I could not get the image out of my mind. Her hair was still disheveled. No words would come to me. So, I silently read along with her.

After about five minutes she set the paper down, and taking her mug in her hand rose to the coffee pot, saying as she went, "I'm thinking of going shopping again today."

She said it to no one in particular, and I could not see her as she spoke, though I was the only one in the room.

She came back into view, "You probably don't want to do that anymore, huh?"

I didn't.

"No. Not, Not really."

"S'ok. I thought maybee," a hint of pleading in her voice.

"Sorry."

She took on a matter of fact tone, "What are YOUR plans then?" I could sense a touch of frustration.

"Well, I think I might just wrap what I got yesterday for the tree and clean the house, maybe go for a run. YOU could help you know."

She looked around like she hadn't noticed it was dirty. "Oh yeah, we are supposed to do that aren't we? I don't like cleaning in the morning."

"Or the afternoon or evening either."

"We going to get in another fight?" She said it playfully, but making her point.

I caught myself.

I do do that? I was filled with these mean rejoinders, 'Snippy' was the word she had used. I recalled that I probably did the same thing with Diane.

"Was that snippy?"

Looking at me she touched her nose, "And parental, And . . "

"I get the idea." I picked up my cup to walk into the living room.

"Don't go. Tell me about this new girlfriend of yours."

I hadn't really mentioned it?

I turned again and sat down, "Diane?"

"That her name? You hadn't told me." She repeated it, stretching out the pronunciation the way she does, so it came out, "Di--ane. You already call her today?"

"Yes. How did you know?" I kept looking at her nightgown.

"I figured you would. If I were someones NEW girlfriend and we were apart for the first time I'd want him to call me. It's sweet that you did, a whole side of you. I figured."

She looked up at me, and caught my eye. A wink? Indecipherable. I looked into her eyes and then away.

"You should go shopping with me. I don't want to go alone."

"I really don't want to."

She smiled her broad full smile at me, "I can make it, worth your while."

I froze. My heart caught in my throat. I didn't want to say anything. Had she heard my conversation with Diane? That was Diane's exact phrase.

I was measured, not sure what to say. She had been downstairs the whole time hadn't she? It was a coincidence.

"Meaning?"

Rachel just shrugged, looking at me expectantly.

I felt a trembling come over me, my fingers tingling as I stared down at Rachel seated in that little red nightgown, looking up at me as I simply replied, "Ok."

It represented a sort of compliance, or complicity. She had to know what I was thinking when I said 'ok,' but what was meant by 'making it worth my while?' We had kissed last night, twice, and here she was in that little nightgown, probably no panties on underneath.

My heart was pounding as she rose from her chair once again and began to walk out of the kitchen, smoothing that nightgown over her body as she walked.

All I had done was say I would go shopping.

What had she implied? What had she heard? I tried to clear my head.

When next I noticed, she was gone. I heard her calling, "Ill go get ready. We can clean up later."

I called out, "Ok. I'll wait for you here."

I could see her bounding up the stairs from where I was sitting. The fabric of her nightgown dipping up between her legs right at her ass with each step.

Fuck.

---------------

I was carrying packages again, schlepping from shop to shop. Not a single store I found interesting in the entire Mall. It is just awful. There were at least eighty stores here, and I swear not a single one of them sold even one useful thing.

Nothing.

Just belts and shoes and makeup and clothes and bangles and wireless telephone services.

Rachel was wearing this really cute cream colored dress that was tight at her waist and flowing around her legs to just above the knees. It had a V in front that accentuated both her delicate shoulders and breasts. Beautiful.

She was in a really good mood, and I had resolved myself not to be snippy.

We did not go in to a sit-down place for lunch, I was pretty insistent about getting back home, but not in a mean way. She was also more accommodating, and not ignoring everything I had to say, the way she does.

In the back of my mind I kept thinking of her PROMISE or whatever it was.

'I can make it worth your while.'

A few times when she was occupied or changing into different outfits, I would sneak a call to Diane who was similarly shopping.

So I was sitting in clothing stores watching my sister parading clothes for me, and listening and advising Diane over the phone, who was doing the same thing.

Waiting.

---------------

When we got home, we had to unload everything again. It did end up being later than I had wanted. But we really dug in and cleaned the house good, and had a nice meal.

At some point she was taking a break, we were nearly through with all chores, and the last of the dishes were washed when she says to me, "I think we should have a movie night again."

All I said was, "Ok." I could feel myself trembling at her words. It is difficult to describe the pleasure that was rising over me as I anticipated sitting with her and 'watching movies' again tonight. Anticipation is perhaps one of the most wonderful of feelings.

----------------

We were in the basement again. She, in her nightgown - the red one of course - and I in my goofy blue pajamas. She had made this cryptic promise, 'I'll make it worth your while.' I was a bundle of nervous energy.

Her remark obviously didn't mean while shopping. Nothing happened.

I put the movie in, had already brought out some wine and poured it in our glasses. This was becoming our routine while I was home apparently.

She sat next to me, and I sensed a nervousness in the air. Probably just me.

As she brought the wine to her lips, she said, "You can be really pleasant when you want to be."

"Today, you mean?"

"Hmmm," she nodded. "What a good day. You were never snippy. AND I want you to take notice, I helped clean the house."

"You did. Thanks! A real trooper."

She took another sip, "Oh, that's really good," while leaning back into the sofa and putting her feet up on the coffee table, causing her nightgown to drop over the edge and pull tight around her thighs. "This is so nice." I could see the fabric form over her pussy and hips. No panty line at all, the bulge of her tummy, the little mound of her puss.

No panties.

I leaned back as she did, put my feet up as well, sort of mirroring her movements. My hand trembled slightly as I sipped some wine, though I don't think she noticed.

I was a little quieter than usual. I had too many thoughts, too many things I didn't think I could say. I couldn't keep track.

I set my glass down, and breathed out, "So, what did you mean this morning?"

"Hmmm?"

"I went shopping. WE went shopping. I went along. You said you would, 'Make it Worth my while.'"

"Ohh that." Saying it as if she were just remembering, giving me that grin.

She reached for the bottle of wine, topped off her glass and mine. I watched her knees rise up as she set her feet at the edge of the table. Watched as her nightgown fell back down her thighs and she wobbled her knees back and forth. I was going crazy. Was she doing this on purpose? SHE was making me crazy. I couldn't stop looking at her bare thighs. I knew she had no panties on tonight. Could feel myself stiffening a little, my heart beating in my chest.

"I guess I just meant that I was going to get you, another gift - or something."

"Oh." I began to deflate.

She was looking at me closely, to read my response before continuing, "And I did too. I got you something really nice. You were with me the whole time, but I still managed to sneak a little something past you. You'll really like it."

"Mmmm. Ok."

So, that was that.

There was a pause. I noticed the movie playing. The energy draining from the room.

In a way I felt deflated, I had really thought that it had meant something - something more.

She was still watching, and added, "Is that what YOU thought I meant?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I. No big deal. Lets watch, the movie."

Rachel began leaning to me a little, "Is it?"

I was getting very uncomfortable. It wasn't, and she knew it. She was like this cat with a toy. She was moving close to me, touching my shoulder with hers and turning so we were face to face.

"Or, I guess, IF it's ok with Di--ane. You know, we COULD kiss a little bit again. IF that's the meaning you took this morning when you agreed to go shopping with me. I can see how you might of." There was a little pout, pressing her lower lip out. She took another sip of wine, this sparkle in her eye.

I almost couldn't contain what I was feeling just then. It felt as if I would explode. I scarce could contain myself. What would I say? It came out, "Uhhh," I looked down a bit, embarrassed. "Well, uh, I did think you might have been hinting at something like that, yeah. This morning." I could barely get the words out.

"And you went with me, didn't you?"

I nodded.

"That the reason why?"

"Maybe. I."

"Thought we might?" She stretched her arms up just then, a straining long stretch of her whole body as she said that, bringing her arms way up over her head; and it was in that moment I sensed a touch of nervousness in her as well. She brought her arms back down, and lay them on my arms. "So, what do you think?" She was holding her mouth right before mine. I could feel her warmth emanate into my body. She continued in a whisper, "We can, if you want."

I waited a beat, she didn't move. She had closed her eyes, and I moved to her.

Touched her, gently took her hands in mine. Let our lips barely touch. She held her mouth there for me. I was kissing her for the third time. Giving her these short, sweet, delicate little kisses. Soft as the red wine we were drinking. She didn't move as I kissed her like that.

She leaned back from me a little, opened her eyes, "Mmmmm. That's nice."

I reached for my drink, "Yeah. Nice. Crazy, nice," and took a big sip.

She still had a hand on my arm. "Hmmm. You ok?"

I nodded. "Fine. Yeah."

She was leaning toward me again, and lightly kissed ME this time, softly opening her mouth and giving me a little ridge of her tongue. We touched tongues, letting them play. I was slipping my tongue over the top of hers and up along the line of her teeth. I took in her lower lip again, and as we kissed lay my hand right at her hip.

She let go of me again, another drink of wine. I left my hand holding her hip and followed her movements as she reached for her glass, following her as she moved. Could feel her bare skin beneath the fabric.

"Mmmm. I like the way WE taste." She set the glass down, "Goes good with the wine."

She faced me again and I kissed her, a little harder this time. Hungry. Pressing myself to her, she began to lean back along the sofa as I followed. Her arms curling up over her head as she leaned back, and draping her hands over the arms of the sofa, letting her head press back into the cushions looking up at me.

I held my mouth right to her lips as I breathed, "We DO need to stop though."

"Yes," she said back to me, our lips touching as we spoke. "We do."

"We really shouldn't be."

She was playful as she responded, "How we going to do that?" Kissing me just after.

"We are going to sit up on the sofa, and watch our movie. Leave each other alone." I kissed her the whole time I said that, mouthing my words into her soft lips.

She was still kissing me as she asked, "What movie did we put in?"

"I have no idea."

She smiled, and we continued to kiss. And then she added, "This isn't going very well."

"No. It isn't."

And then we came up for air. Each of us refilling our glasses. Rachel was swirling her glass of wine, taking sips and then smoothing the wine over her lips, her cheeks were mottled. Never had I seen such beautiful eyes. She had that look of pleasure a girl has when they know they are being desired.

It was me who finally said, "Ok. Ok. We should stop."

I was so hard again I could not stand it, and for some reason I had noticed how her nightgown had ridden all the way up to near her crotch. She saw my eyes on her, but made no move to tug her little nightgown down this time. We both took some more wine.

"K, was all she said.

I was resolved, we had to stop.

She took a final sip and smoothed the last drips across her lips, when she says, "Wow. Wow. Wow. You are a good kisser. Makes it harder you know." Her nightgown had ridden back underneath her bottom, exposing her thighs up to the curve of her ass. "To stop I mean. You know that?"

Panties?? God I could not stop looking at her legs.

I knew she was down here with no panties. Finally, she began to slowly tug her nightgown back down around her legs, having to lift herself up to pull the gown back underneath herself before sitting back down. Letting my eyes linger on her, showing her body off to me. The ONLY thing she had on was that nightgown, that thin red fabric. It was making me wild. I could NOT stop thinking about her body just then, her narrow waist, the weight of her breasts swaying under the fabric, her hips, hidden from my view.

I had gone a week with no sex, or rather just phone sex. And I suppose, kissing my sister.

We were drinking our wine again and beginning to incline toward the other, just leaning together facing the TV again. She had her head inclined on my shoulder. After about five minutes, I felt her looking at me and as I glanced, she mewed out in this little pleading voice, "One more?"

I moved so our cheeks brushed together, as I continued to turn until our lips brushed together, and as we kissed I said, "Feliz Navidad." Our bodies began to twine together this time, our mouths opening, she was melting into me. An urgency coming over us as we kissed, playing our tongues together. I loved the feel of her open mouth, how she yielded to my touch, the way she lay her hand on my cheek, stroking my face as we kissed.

As I pulled away, we were both panting. She says, "Ok. Ok. Ok," and sitting herself back upright. "Enough."

She was smoothing her nightgown again, looking completely disheveled, and as she was adjusting herself, I took the opportunity to adjust myself.

My cock was fully erect running down my leg, pinned to me by my pajama bottoms. God I was hard.

She noticed, obviously noticed, but said nothing, just leaned up against me and settled herself into the crook of my arm, as I held around her shoulder.

We both took a breath.

She looked at me as I held her, "Wheew. Ok. Ok. We weren't being THAT bad."

I responded, "Just some kisses."

"Under control now." She looked at my lap, lay her hand at my thigh. "It might be giving you thoughts."

I looked down at the tent in my pajamas, "I wouldn't call them thoughts."

She gave this delicious little laugh of agreement, "Hmmmm." I know she wanted to kiss me, to start the whole thing over. I simply squeezed her shoulder, began tracing a line along her neck.

She says, "Your stronger than I remember."

Everything was going to my head, the wine, and this dance we had was becoming somehow playful and normal, but only just.

After a moment, I nudged her so she would look at me one more time as I whispered, "You think? Look at this self control," and then I kissed her again, but a short, chaste lips touching kiss, though a little longer than one would normally give their sister. And then I stopped, began watching the TV again.

She laid her head back on my shoulder, and let out an "Aahhhhh" and with her arm bent across my front lay her hand right at my collar, and snuggled in to me, and says with a pout, "IF you are going to kiss me any more, it has to be more than that. Terrible."

The TV was still playing before us, I was not able to take any of the images in just then. The combination of a bottle and a half between us, kissing, my sister snuggled up against me, my arm wrapped around her, it was all just too much.

I looked down her length, she had stretched her legs out on the coffee table as before, and I could see that little red nightgown draping, high on her thigh - it had ridden up again.

I breathed quietly into her ear, "This the only thing you got on?"

She looked at me, "Why?" Her voice was tipsy.

"Yesterday, when you came into the bathroom and sat down - to pee. You, um, just spread that out and sat right down. You had no panties on."

She gave me this sideways glance, "Good observation."

"You don't wear any when you have this on do you?"

She shook her head no.

"Not this morning either?"

She bit her lip, shook her head no.

"And yesterday. When we were laying on this couch?"

She shook her head again. I could see color going to her cheeks. "You been thinking about this a lot."

We were facing each other again as we talked.

"It's just that, THAT is one of those things, that makes me MOST crazy."

"And this doesn't," she said leaning to me and giving me a delicious slow kiss, before leaning back as if nothing had happened. Before adding, "Wow! Makes ME crazy anyways. I like the way you kiss, that's all."

I said, "Your teasing me."

"I think, there's a question of who's teasing who here," and she took my lower lip in her mouth, gave it little bite as she kept her eyes open before reaching for her wine again, taking a little sip.

"That's why we have to stop."

"Why is that?"

"It makes us crazy. Makes me crazy. Kissing is fine. But, what if I wanted, a little more?"

"Like what?" She was laid back on the sofa looking sideways at me.

"Mmmm, I don't know," and I reached my hand out and began caressing her breast through the thin fabric of her nightgown. "This."

Her eyes grew wide for just a moment, but relaxed again. She was simply watching my hand as it caressed her breast, enjoying the moment. I cupped her breasts, moving my hand over her, softly squeezing the soft flesh in my hand, she watching my hand roam over her body. With each squeeze of her breasts, she closed her eyes. I could see her nipples stiffen and poke out from the fabric.

Without moving a muscle, all Rachel said was, "I would say no. You definitely can't do that." As she said this, she did not move away, or pull my hand away. Nothing. I simply continued to stroke her body.

"No? Mmmm," and I let go her breasts, began to softly draw my fingers across her collar bone and up each side of her neck, brushing her cheeks with the back of my hand. "How about this?" I felt her lean against my hand, pressing into my touch. As I was stroking her cheek, she turned her face to my hand let me draw my fingers across her lips and sucked my finger into her mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home for the Holiday Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds