• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Big Ghetto Sluts Have No Class

Big Ghetto Sluts Have No Class

The name is Marlon Brown and I write these lines as a man determined to speak the truth, regardless of what happens to me. I'm a black man living in Brockton, Massachusetts. I've lived there with my family ever since my youth. I went out of town for a while, and attended Cunningham College in the city of Boston. I majored in Computer Science back when it seemed like a lucrative career. Two years later, disillusioned, I left the school. I went back to Brockton State College, where I switched my major to Criminal Justice.

Going to Brockton State College felt like coming home in more ways than one. It was so different from Cunningham College. Cunningham College was a rather pricy private school whose student body had been mostly female and white. Brockton State College was more diverse, with an equal number of male and female students on its campuses, located in Brockton and Canton. Also, the school had a large number of black students, which I liked. At Cunningham College, I was one of one hundred and nine six black students, among the eighteen-hundred-person student body. Oh, and did I mention that only forty percent six of the overall student body was male? I'm told the ratio is even worse at other colleges and universities. What's keeping America's young men away from the college campus?

I had lived most of my life in Brockton, yet I'd only been to Brockton State College once, when I was still a student at Brockton High School. It was part of a field trip we went to with Mr. Edmond Welsh, the History teacher. He was an okay guy. I liked him. Yeah, I had heard tons of stories about Brockton State College. Next to UMass-Amherst, it had a reputation for a party school. Also, there were rumors of intense fights among the students. Still, I ended up at Brockton State College because it was the only school that accepted me. Yeah, it was either that or sit at home doing nothing. I think I made the right choice. At first glance, BSC seemed promising. There was an equal number of black male and black female students on campus, something that made me happy. Even at schools like Ohio State University and UMass-Amherst, where the gender ratios are pretty much balanced, black males are still relatively rare on the student body. That wasn't the case at BSC.

Yeah, I felt like I had come home. Another thing which pleased me was the diversity and strength of the varsity sports teams. At a time when many colleges and universities were eliminating sports due to outdated Title IX restrictions and financial woes, Brockton State College was an athletic powerhouse. The Brockton State College Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Skiing, Wrestling, Rifle, Football, Gymnastics, Bowling, Golf, Tennis and Rowing along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Skiing, Wrestling, Rifle, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Bowling, Golf, Tennis, Rowing and Equestrian. All the sports teams competed in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's top tier, Division One.

At BSC, I ran into some people I already knew. Mostly, I was fascinated by the number of fat black women I saw on campus. I've always had a thing for fat women. I've always had a thing for fat black women. Especially the rude fat black bitches I was used to running into in the hood. Most large black females are rude and act like the world belongs to them just because they have a vagina. Those on my new college campus were no exception. Someone had to put them in their place and I was just the man for the job. The best way to tame a rude fat black woman is through sex. You've got to be careful. Most females know how to use sex as a weapon. Hell, these days, I read about a diabolical device which some evil women insert into their vaginas to hurt the genitals of the unsuspecting men they sleep with. There's even a movie made about it. Fuck the bitches in the ass. Anal sex is safe sex.

My first anal sex partner at BSC was Julia Skater, a big and tall, large-breasted black woman with a thick body, wide hips and huge ass. She had been checking me out ever since I came to Brockton State College. I've seen her around the campus. She's hard to miss. The bitch had to be at least six feet tall and weigh around three hundred pounds. I like big women, so I didn't mind the thickness of her body or the gigantic size of her butt. Yeah, as the guys in the hood say, I wanted to tap that ass. So, I flirted with Julia the fat skank and convinced her to give up the draws.

We went to her dorm for some fun. I made her get on her hands and knees to worship at my altar. I unzipped my pants and out came my dick. I showed Julia what I was working with. Ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. I watched the shocked look on Julia's ugly face as she saw my cock. Yeah, the ghetto bitch was impressed. I whipped it across her face, then made her suck on it. Julia licked my cock and sucked on my balls. Afterwards, I made her lie on her back. I looked at her glistening red pussy, which was quite wet. I smiled, and began inserting my fingers into her snatch. I slid four fingers into her pussy. Julia's eyes widened. I laughed and fucked her like this. Then, I pushed my entire fist into her. I love fisting fat women. I don't know why. Julia squealed as my entire fist disappeared into her pussy. I pushed it as far as it could go, feeling her squeamish insides tremble before my mighty fisting power.

I fucked Julia with my fist until she cried and begged me to stop. I looked at her tear-stained ugly face and smacked the shit out of her. She was surprised. I grinned and told her that I like to dominate the fat black bitches I brought to bed. Or in this case the fat black bitch who brought me to bed. Julia complied with my demands. I put her on all fours and told her to spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. She did as she was told. I stood behind her and admired her fat black ass. Hot damn, now that's what I call a fat black ass! A second later, the bitch farted. That surprised me. Oh, well. She was a classless fat black bitch from the hood. Good for cussing, betraying and whoring and not much else. I rubbed my cock against her booty hole. Time to get this show on the road.

I pushed my cock into Julia's asshole. Hard. The fat black bitch yelped as she felt my huge cock in her shitter. I laughed at her screams and gripped her wide hips. I began to fuck her hard and fast, burying my cock deep inside her poop chute. Julia screamed and told me to go easy. I slowed down a bit, then slammed my cock so far up her asshole, I'm surprised it didn't come out of her mouth. The big black woman's plump body shuddered. I love fucking fat black bitches in the ass. They're always whining and whoring and cussing all day cause they got nothing better to do. Fucking them in the ass and making them squeal is the only way to take their supreme bitchiness down a peg or two. I fucked her hard, stretching her tight asshole beyond its limits. Like gelatin, Julia's asshole stretched to accommodate the bulk of my cock. Just like I thought it would. I ravaged her asshole for a while. Then I came, flooding her tight asshole with my manly cum.

Afterwards, I made her drink my cum straight from her asshole. The bitch was stunned. When I was done having fun, I put my clothes back on and got ready to leave. Would you believe the bitch asked me when she'd see me next? I laughed, and told her that the next time I wanted to fuck a piece of fat ass, I'd look her up. Then I left her sitting there like the bitch she was. Outside, the Brockton State College campus was lively and vibrant. I looked at all the fat women on campus. Especially the big-bottomed ones. They're quite slutty underneath it all, but hide it better than skinny women. So many potential freaks to fuck, so little time. I best get to work right away. I think I'm going to like it here.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Big Ghetto Sluts Have No Class

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 702 milliseconds