• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • A Journey's End

A Journey's End

1234

This story is told by the main character, Henry Gordon.

Prologue

The story begins with Henry Gordon sitting with his grandchildren, from his daughter Emily. I had sought out the help of the Charmed Ones and the Power Rangers to find a way to try and kill the Beast and also rescue my cousin Bruce, and my half sister, Jennifer. All that the Halliwells could do was put him to sleep.

After I defeated The Leader, I traveled to Angel Grove where I met the rest of the Power Rangers (from when they had their ninja powers to Dinothunder). Just for something to do Billy, Alpha 6, and I started improving the old power morphers.

We added titanium and adamanium to all the morphers. We added adamanium to the red, blue, and white power morphers, and titanium to the green, black, pink, yellow power morphers. We improved and changed their weapons and zords: we also gave them new ones too. As a gift Alpha 6 and the rest of the Power Rangers gave me the morpher to the green titanium ranger. When Alpha walked up to me with a box in his robotic hands, I saw Billy, Tommy, Andros, and Jason smiling.

"Henry, this is from us to you for all your help around here." Alpha said as he handed me the box. I opened it and saw the morpher and communicator to the green ranger.

"Thanks guys." I told them.

"The communicator is a new design: it looks like a bracelet from Ancient Greek times." Tommy said.

I was about to say something when a vortex appeared about ten feet behind me. A man stepped through the vortex that could have passed for my twin if he didn't have blue hair in a ponytail. He wore black shoes, pants, a white t-shirt, and a black split leather jacket with tan sleeves. The letters above the left breast pocket read IDTT in gold. Alpha 6 and Andros recognized who it was right away.

"Hey Alpha, hey Andros." He said to them.

"Hey Jake what brings you out here?" Andros asked as he shook his hand.

"The reason I'm here is because of him." Jake said and pointed at me.

"What about Henry?" Andros asked him.

"Yeah, what about me?" I chimed in.

"For starters I'm your double from another dimension, but my name is Jake not Henry. I'm here mainly to send you to Japan for a vacation to help you control The Beast that's inside of you. It'll last longer than that spell the Halliwell sisters last on him to put him to sleep." With that he reached in a small bag and handed a square device that looked like a mini—TV.

"That's yours now. It'll take you anywhere you want to go or any time period. The onboard computer will tell you about itself, and show you what to do." Jake finished with me and turned back to Alpha.

"I haven't finished your body yet Alpha, but when I do I'll bring it by for you." Jake said.

"Ok I'll be waiting for it." Alpha replied.

"You ready to go." Jake said to me.

"Sure, let's go." I told him.

"I'll stay with you until you get the hang of it, computer take us to Japan, March 1st 1996." Jake said.

"Destination confirmed, engage." The handheld computer said and opened the vortex.

Jake and I went to Japan and I spent five years there, Jake left after six months. The more I learned the better I felt inside. I met and married a wonderful Japanese lady there, Ming Toi. When we were ready to leave we said good-bye and walked to the middle of a field, I took out the handheld computer.

"Computer, take us to the digital world." I told the computer.

"Destination confirmed." Ming and I stepped through the vortex into the digital world, and our adventure began. During our time in the digital world, I found out about another form of digivolution. It was more powerful than the four previous generations of the digi-destined. Instead of Spirit or Beast Spirit Evolution, it was an elemental evolution. According to an elderly digimon there was only one elemental evolution left, and that was fire and ice together. After weeks of searching I found it, along with a digivice. I looked at the digivice and it was red ice blue. It looked like a digivice from the fourth generation of the digi-destined. I started pushing buttons and a bright light shined around me and I heard a voice inside of my head telling me and my alter ego are the new digi-destined. The voice explained to me what to do, and everything I needed to know. When the light faded I was sitting on the ground with Ming by my side.

"Henry, what happened?" Ming asked as she helped me get up. I told her what the voice told me.

"The beast and I are both the new digi-destined." I finished. I pulled Ming into my arms.

"I love you Ming, now and forever." I said to her.

"And I love you too Henry, now and always." Ming replied and we kissed. For the next three years I fought almost every digimon that came after me. I fought as Pyromon, who controls fire. Ming finally got to meet The Beast, who met his first digimon, Goldermon. He looked a little like Goldar (one of the power rangers' enemies). The Beast digivolved into Lavamon, who controls lava, he didn't destroy Goldermon, he just drove him off. When The Beast changed back into me, Ming told me what happened when he came out.

"I know, I can see everything he sees, but I can't stop him. We can also communicate telepathically." I replied.

"How about we get out of here?" I asked Ming.

"Ok, but where will we go?" She asked me. I smiled at her, we got dressed and I took the handheld computer out of my pocket.

"Computer, San Francisco, California, the Halliwell Manor."

"Destination confirmed." The vortex opened and we stepped through with our arms around each other's waist. 'We're going home.' I thought.

CHAPTER 1

The Halliwell Manor

Piper and Phoebe were in the kitchen drinking coffee and talking about Henry.

"I wonder what Henry is doing?" Piper asked.

"Who are you talking about Piper?" Paige asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"I was talking about Henry Gordon, an old friend of ours. Leo, Phoebe, and I know him. He left eight years ago before Pru died." Piper said.

Just as Phoebe was going to speak up a vortex opened up in the hall. They walked in the hall to see what happened.

"Chris, Leo." Piper called them. Chris and Leo orbed in, Piper turned to Leo. She pointed at the vortex.

"What the hell is that doing in my house?" Piper asked.

"Well hello to you too Piper." I said as Ming and I stepped through the vortex. I turned around and grabbed the handheld computer.

"Computer, close the vortex." I said into the handheld computer and the vortex closed. I turned and looked at the three people I knew.

"I thought I recognized that voice, Henry is that you?" Phoebe asked.

"Yeah, it's me Phoebe, are you going to stand there with your mouth open all day or what?" I asked. Phoebe came over and gave me a big hug. Leo smiled and shook my hand, and Piper walked over to hug me.

"Wow Piper you're gotten fatter since I left." I told her.

"I am not, I'm just pregnant, and no fat jokes from you either." Piper hit me for calling her fat. Then she hugged me.

"Next time don't stay away so long." Piper told me.

"Yes mother." I said sarcastically.

"I'm not that old." Piper replied.

"You could have fooled me, granny." I told her. Piper was about to blow me up for that when I quickly spoke up.

"Remember the last time you did that Piper. Your power bounced off of me and hit you instead."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot." Piper said, frowning at the memory.

"The last time we saw you was eight years ago, Henry, when we helped you rescue your cousin and your sister, and put The Beast to sleep." Phoebe said, expecting a reply. I was about to reply when I noticed that some people were missing. I looked at Phoebe and asked her in her mind.

'Where is Pru and Cole, Phoebe?' I asked Phoebe telepathically.

"Pru died from a demon attack and we had to vanquish Cole, and stay out of my head." She told me.

"Why should I, you're not staying out of mine. I'm sorry to hear about Pru and Cole, Phoebe, Piper." I said.

"Thank you." Piper and Phoebe said at the same time and looked at each other.

"Where the hell have you been, and who the hell is this?" Piper asked, just noticing Ming standing beside me.

"Piper, Phoebe, Leo I'd like you to meet Ming Toi, my wife. I went back to Angel Grove and I met the rest of the Power Rangers, then I went to Japan, where I met Ming. That's where I calmed The Beast down, Then Ming and I went to the digital world." I told them.

"When did this happen?" Piper asked me.

"It happened right after I left you all eight years ago." I said.

"Hi, this is Piper and I'm Phoebe, Phoe-be." Phoebe said.

"Phoebe, she understands English." I told her.

"Oh, ok." Phoebe said, looking embarrassed. Leo stepped up to Ming and bowed in the Japanese custom. Ming did the same.

"Hello, I'm Leo Wyatt, I'm pleased to meet you." Leo said to her in Japanese.

"Hi, I'm pleased to meet you too Leo." Ming replied.

"What's new Piper?" I asked. She pointed to the reddish-blonde haired female sitting at a table on the other side of the living room.

"This is our younger sister, Paige Matthews." Piper said. I took hold of Paige's hand and kissed it like a gentlemen.

"So you're Henry Gordon. I've heard a lot about you." Paige said smiling while looking up and down my body.

'He's absolutely gorgeous. Too bad he's married; I'd like to have some fun with him.' Paige thought to herself.

'Thank you for the compliment Paige, but someone as sweet and innocent as you are shouldn't have such dirty thoughts.' I told her telepathically.

Paige's mouth fell open.

'How did he know what I was thinking, and how did he get inside my head?' She asked herself.

"I'm a telepath, now close your mouth before something flies in there." I told her.

"Oh, I'm not that innocent either." Paige said to me.

"I figured that much." I replied, and turned back to Piper.

"This is Chris; he's mine and Leo's son from our future." Piper told me and I shook his hand.

"I also have another son, Wyatt." Piper picked Wyatt up out of his playpen.

"Hi Wyatt, Piper he's adorable." I told her.

"Thanks, right now I'm pregnant with Chris, Wyatt's younger brother; also Leo and I are separated now." Piper said.

"What did you do this time Piper?" I asked her.

"I didn't do anything. Why is it that I get the blame when you are here?" She asked. Leo, Paige, Phoebe, and Chris were trying not to laugh.

"The two of you were always blaming poor Phoebe for something that went wrong." I replied. Phoebe stuck out her lower lip and lowered her head when I said that.

"Don't worry Phoebe you won't get blamed for anything while I'm here." I said to her.

"Thank you Henry." Phoebe said smiling. Just then I turned around and sniffed the air. I closed my hands into fists and began to growl.

"Henry what's wrong?" Ming asked.

"I smell a digimon." I replied and walked toward the front door, and opened it. There standing in the street in front of the house was Mercurymon.

"I thought I would find thee here. Give me thy element." Mercurymon demanded.

"I don't think so. If you want it, you'll have to take it." I told him.

"With pleasure." He said. I reached in my pocket and brought out my digivice. I held it out in front of me and in my other hand appeared a fireball.

"EXECUTE!" I shouted and slid the fireball at the end of the digivice, and a small data stream of fire surrounded my entire body.

"PYRO EVOLUTION!!!" I shouted again. I started to change, I grew and my hair changed color. When the fire died down. I fell to the ground in a crouch with one knee on the ground and my right hand on the ground.

"PYROMON!" I shouted. While Pyromon and Mercurymon were fighting outside, Piper asked Ming what just happened.

"Henry's a digimon now." Ming told her.

"You mean that cartoon of digimon is real?" Paige asked.

"Yes, it's another dimension." Ming said.

"PYRO SWORDS!!!" They heard me shout, and two swords appeared in my hands, they looked like they were on fire.

"DOUBLE PYRO BOOMARANG!!!" Pyromon threw the swords, which now looked like a flaming plus sign. They hit Mercurymon on all sides before he could do his dark reflection attack. He swung his shield around and absorbed the flying plus sign. Then he brought the other shield in front of him.

"DOUBLE PYRO BOOMARANG DARK REFLECTION!!!" Mercurymon shouted and shot a black copy of it back at Pyromon. It hit Pyromon with even more force and power, which caused him to fall down on the street.

"Pyromon's getting his butt kicked." Paige called from the front window. They watched as Pyromon landed hard on his back.

'Pyromon use your ultimate combo.' Ming said and Pryomon picked it up from inside her head.

"Thanks for the tip Ming." Pyromon said under his breath. Pyromon stood up and faced Mercyrymon.

"PYROMON TORNADO!!!" Pyromon shouted as he slammed his fists together and small flames appeared from his hands, then he started to spin around and made a tornado of fire around him. He jumped out of the tornado and landed on the street behind it.

"BLIZZARD INFERNO!!!" Pyromon shouted. Two walls of fire shot towards Mercurymon, and small flakes of fire came down around him. Pyromon wasn't finished yet; he placed his hands in the middle of his chest and threw them out like a mouth.

"PYRO STROM TSUNAMI!!!" He shouted. What looked like a dragon's head came out of his chest and rammed into the tornado and the blizzard inferno, pushing all of them toward Mercurymon and slammed into him like a brick wall, and sent him flying through the air and down the street.

"Since you're all fired up," Pyromon paused, "SLIDE EVOLUTION!"

"How about I cool you off." Blizzardmon finished.

"Who's that Ming?" Piper asked Ming. In the background they heard Mercurymon shouting no over and over again.

"That's Blizzardmon, he controls ice and snow." Ming replied.

"HAIL STROM!!!" hailstones the size of basketballs fell from the sky and surrounded Mercurymon.

"ICE HAMMER!!!" Blizzardmon shouted and raised his right hand and a huge sledgehammer made of the tundra ice formed in his hand. He swung it behind his and brought it up over his head, when he slammed it on the street and all the hailstones around Mercurymon exploded into data particles. Blizzardmon absorbed all of the data. As he walked toward the house he dedigivolved back into Henry.

"He was powerful, I thought I was going to have to call on Lavamon." I said.

"Henry, what the hell did you turn into?" Piper asked. I told them of how I became a digimon in the digital world, as we went back into the living room.

"Looks like you had one hell of an adventure." Phoebe said. The doorbell rang and Paige went to answer it, when one came back she was followed by Victor, Piper and Phoebe's father. Phoebe and Piper went and hugged him.

"Daddy what brings you by?" Piper asked him.

"I was coming to visit, but when I heard the explosion outside I wanted to make sure that everybody was alright." Victor answered.

"Everybody is fine dad, besides we face demons all the time. Henry was involved with this one not us. You do remember him, don't you daddy?" Phoebe asked.

"Sure I do, you sure you're ok?" Victor replied.

"Yes daddy, that's why we have Leo for." Piper said and with that Phoebe and Piper stepped aside to reveal where I was sitting.

"Henry, it's good to see you again." Victor said.

"Hello, it's good to see you too Victor." I replied.

"Leo is anything damaged or is anyone hurt outside?" I asked, and Leo went to the window and looked outside.

"Doesn't look like anything got touched, and no one's hurt Henry." Leo said.

"Wait, you were the one that caused that explosion, how?" Victor asked me.

"I'm a digimon now, one controls fire and the other one controls ice and snow." I said and yawned.

"If you all don't need me, I'm going to take a nap." I said and dosed off where I was sitting.

"Wow, he must've been tired. Ming when was the last time Henry slept?" Leo asked her.

"About a week ago, I think. He's been having this same nightmare night after night. It won't let him get a peaceful night's sleep." Ming said.

I started sweating and tossing my head from side to side, then I jerked awake and sat up.

"Man, that's the same nightmare again. That makes it eight days in a row." I said and told them about the nightmare I've been having lately.

"Henry if it is true do you think you can stop them." Ming asked me.

"I don't know, not by myself." I answered. I got up to stretch when I heard the sound of a rifle going off. I looked at my chest and saw that there was blood coming out of a hole where my heart is supposed to be.

"Crap, I hate it when this happens." I said and fell to the floor.

"Leo, heal him now." Phoebe told him.

"Wait just a few more seconds." Ming said. My eyes flew open and I sat up with everyone staring at me.

"Well, are you going to stare at me or are you going to help me up?" I asked. Leo and Victor reached down and helped me get up.

"How did you do that, Leo didn't even heal you?" Paige asked with a confused look on her face.

"I can't die. You all act like this is the first time someone came back to life. Please, I died plenty of times." I said.

"Just how many times have you died?" Paige asked me.

"I lost count after four hundred." I said. Chris almost choked on some water when he heard this.

"You've died over four hundred times?" He asked. I nodded as I looked in a black bag. Then I pulled out a very old book and opened it.

"Let's see, here we go, so far I've died one thousand seven hundred times." I said in response to Paige's question.

"Just how old are you to have died so many times?" Paige asked. I turned some pages and found what I was looking for.

"Here we are, my birthplace was in Ancient Greece, the year was 95 B.C. around the middle of winter. It's the same as December." I answered Paige.

"You'll be 2,101 years old in December." Paige said to me.

"Now that's strange." I said out loud.

"What's strange Henry?" Phoebe asked.

"Look at this, it records everything up to when I was twelve, then the next date is the year 10 A.D. It says here that I was in Israel. I was one hundred and six at the time. Everything I do is somehow written in this book." I said.

"So you were there when they crucified Jesus?" Phoebe asked.

"That's right, Phoebe. That was so sad to watch. He was beaten and he was stabbed in his side. Everything they wrote about him, it really happened to him." I said. I read the rest of the page.

"I realized I had powers for the first time in 85 B.C." I said.

"You had to be, what ten years old at the time." Leo said.

"Yeah I was." I said, saddened at the memory.

"How did you realize that you had powers Henry?" Paige asked.

"My older sister, Rose, was fourteen at the time, we were playing on the outskirts of our village, with our dog. He ran out of the village after a rabbit or something. We got a mile or so away from the village when we were grabbed and they stabbed me. A woman came to me and healed me; she told me that I had powers that I was born with. That they wouldn't have kicked in if the man wouldn't have killed me. After she told me what they were she just disappeared. When I came to the three men were raping my sister. I shaped-shifted into a hideous creature, and scared them away, as I was walking back to where my sister was I changed back into myself. It took me a while to reassure Rose that everything was alright. When we got back to our village, it was burning and everybody was dead. We were the only ones that survived." I said.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • A Journey's End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds