• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Nighttime Surprise Ch. 07

Mom's Nighttime Surprise Ch. 07

God knows who saw me on that chat cam tonight! I took a shower and headed off to bed afterwards. I was still irritated as I lay in bed, but the session with my youngest son was very sexually satisfying overall. I feel asleep quickly.

The next morning I woke to the sound of a doorbell. I could not imagine who it would be first thing in the morning. I headed for the door, but saw my son answered it quickly. So, I headed off to the shower to start the day.

After my shower, I was getting dressed and the doorbell sounded again. "Who could that be now?"

I left the bathroom and started walking down the stairs to answer the door, but my youngest son beat me to the door again. I could tell the boys at the door were friends of his. He talked with them briefly then escorted them to the den at the back of the house.

I poured my coffee then headed to the den to see what my youngest son and his friends were up to this morning. From the hallway, I peered into the den and was surprised to see boys all over the place. There must have been 7 or 8 of them; on the couch and everywhere else it seemed.

The room went silent as the boys looked up, seeing me in the doorway. I could see their eyes exploring my body, many of them focusing on my breasts. I motioned my son to the door and asked him to talk to me in the hallway.

"What are they doing here?" I asked annoyed.

"They all wanted to see YOU in person. They watched you last night in the chatroom, on cam." He said.

I almost choked on my coffee.

After digesting what I heard him say, I said, "OK, they saw me, now they can all go home."

A little irritated, I turned around and went back into the living room to finish drinking my morning coffee.

My son walked into the living room a bit later.

Casually he announced, "They really want to see you naked."

He grabbed at my breasts while sitting beside me.

"Tough shit!" I said, pushing his hand away. He left the room. He knew not to push me.

A little time went by and none of the kids had left the house. The more time that passed, the more I began thinking about the situation and concluded it might just get worse if I piss them off now, they might tell more people and the wrong people!

I went upstairs and changed into sexy underwear and clingy clothing, much too slutty for a woman my age, but I knew they would like it. It turned me on thinking about seducing them.

I headed down stairs, and then down the hall to the back room again. I was wearing my stripper high heel shoes and they clicked on the wood floor as I made my way down the hall. A snug pair of short shorts and a tight, white shirt that buttoned up the front completed the outfit.

I stopped at the den leaning suggestively against the doorway.

"Hi boys," I said loudly, looking them over.

They all went silent; their eyes were all over me again.

I called my son to the hall and he was smiling.

"How old are all these guys, some of them look young?"

He responded, "They are all my age, 18, they just look young." "All of them graduated with me this year."

"So, did you all see me last night?" I asked the group.

There were several "ya" "mmmhhmmm" answers from all over the room.

"OK then, fair is fair, no one sees anything until I see you naked too!"

They all went silent again as they ogled me.

I pointed to the group.

"OK, I will start it off, but you need to follow my lead or I stop the show."

I slowly unbuttoned my top as I watched their hungry eyes. The shirt slid off my arms and dropped it to the floor as I took several steps into the room. My nipples pushed at the bra and were clearly hard and visible as they were showing my nearly see-through, flesh colored bra.

"Your turn,"I teased, pointing to them again.

First, they all looked at each other, then stared at my breasts, eyes moving back and forth, then their shirts came off quickly, almost all at once.

I smiled as I looked over their lean bodies.

Slowly, I unzipped my shorts leaving them open as I walked deeper into the room.

Most of the boys formed a line or semi circle around me as I moved closer. I could see their eyes rudely staring at the parts they desired most. I almost stop the show and ran out of the room. Somehow the whore it me over powered the mom in me.

I let my shorts fall to the ground leaving me exposed to their view. I was in bra and panties. My panties were tight, almost transparent, with my dark patch of pussy hair showing through. The crack of my ass and pussy lips were mostly exposed, I could have been nude.

I spun around showing them my 40 plus body.

It was slower this time, but all the boys dropped their jeans one by one, some had boxers, some briefs. Most were trying to hide hard cocks in all sorts of creative ways.

I walked around them, looking them over as they looked me over. I reached back to unsnap my bra as all eyes stared.

"Now, arms above your heads and face me before I remove this bra." I ordered.

They finally complied.

My pussy got damp as I observed all sized tents in their undies, they all wanted me so badly.

I walked up and down the line, looking at the stiff bulges with my hand behind my back ready to pop my bra off.

One last click and my bra popped loose. I leaned forward a bit and let the cups leave my breasts as the straps slid down my arms. The bra plopped to the ground and my soft breasts jiggled as the boys watched. My nipples were already hard but I tweaked them for the boys as they watched as I smiled at them.

The boys on the left were smaller and looked younger than the bigger boys to my right. I went to the left side first, they were shorter than I was. They were also very aroused and nervous as I stood between the two on the far left, facing them.

"Go ahead, touch my breasts," I offered.

Each reached out, taking their turn, lifting and squeezing my breasts and nipples. It was exciting to feel and see their virgin hands feeling my large motherly breasts.

I moved down the row between the third and forth boys. They each eagerly enjoyed the same privilege.

My heals clicked on the hardwood floor down to the fifth and sixth boys. They hardly waited for me to reach them and were fondling my breasts before I said to.

Number seven had me all to himself, both of his hands rubbing my breasts as I looked into his eyes. The other six were watching intently, quietly breathing heavy.

I pushed number seven's head down to my breasts and he quickly took to sucking my nipples. With my hand on the back of his head, I let myself enjoy the moment for a short while as he moved from nipple to nipple.

It shocked the group and him when I grabbed a handful of his hair, pulled his head back and kissed him deeply.

My pussy was throbbing as I walked back down the row, letting each boy paw at me as I moved along. Some felt my ass and tugged at my panties.

When I reached the left end, back in front of the first and second kids, they resumed touching my breasts. These two were the smallest and their mouths were at breast level. I grabbed each by the back of the head and pushed them onto a breast. With my hands secured in their hair, they nursed like little babies. Each squeezed at their breast as if trying to get milk, licking and chewing on my erect nipple.

I reached down and grabbed their rock hard little cocks through their undies.

Their eyes shot open, smiles and giggles followed.

These two had very small cocks, but they were very solid and felt very nice in my mulling hands. I knelt down on the floor, pulling each boy's underwear down. Their cocks pointed straight out at my face as I took in the view.

I reached out touching the cock of the boy on my left.

I wrapped a few fingers around his young shaft, lightly pulling it twice. Just as I positioned myself to give him a blow job, he jerked and gasped. White cum oozed out onto my hand.

Embarrassed, he quickly pulled away and left the line. I raised my cum covered hand to my lips, licking his cum off as the others watched in surprise.

I turned my attention to the next in line, number two.

His cock was small too. I took all of him into my mouth while licking at his balls. He did not last much longer than the first, only a few sucks of that very hard cock and boom, he came in my mouth.

I smiled at him as I slid off his cock and licked my lips.

Number three was different, I sucked and worked his cock for several minutes as my son played with my breasts. My son seemed to enjoy watching me suck cock. I heard number one and two getting dressed and then my son broke away from my breasts, showing them to the door as I continued sucking number three.

I moved to my right and started sucking the forth boy while I stroked the cocks of number three with my left hand and number five with my right hand. I was looking up into number four's eyes as his cum streamed into my mouth in pulses. It was a very big load for such a young guy. Some of the cum came out of my mouth and dripped onto my breasts. My son quickly scooped it off my breast and played with it on his fingers before offering it to me. I licked his fingers as number four left the room.

After briefly sucking and stroking the bigger cocks of number five, six, and seven, I stood up.

"Is everyone ready to see me naked?" I asked with cum residue on the corners of my mouth, licking my lips.

"Yes!" the last four echoed together.

I dropped my panties and could feel the cool breeze on my damp pussy. I bent down to pick up my panties as they all watched my ass part for their viewing. I stood back up and the small group formed a circle around me.

They were ooing and ahhing. Their fumbling hands, caressing my naked body as I alternately stroked their cocks using my damp panties.

I slowly knelt down as the four cocks fought for position to get into my mouth. Randomly I slurped one by one before lying on the floor, legs parting as they watched.

"Who is first?" I sighed, spread eagled before them.

Number seven was the first in line, knelling between my legs. He had fucked before and entered my pussy quickly, fucking me hard and fast as the others watched while stroking their cocks.

Number three, unable to hold back his excitement, moaned as his hot cum rained down on my breasts, stomach, and neck.

The sight of cum spraying over me caused number seven to explode, pumping his teen cum deep inside my quivering pussy.

I was all happing so fast, did I see my son cleaning the pools of cum off my shivering body? I don't know, everything was happening all at once. Number three positioned his body near my mouth. It was finally his turn for release. I started to gently suck his little cock. Number five entered my cum soaked pussy as I continued to suck on number three. Number five fucked me harder and much longer, it felt great. Each boy was soon giving me their warm cum, one in the mouth, and the other in my trembling pussy.

After the spent boys withdrew from my quivering, cum covered body, my son eagerly kissed my mouth. Was he aroused by the taste of cum? The remaining boys silently dressed before leaving.

My son was lying on his back beside me on the floor, stroking his swollen cock as the last of his friends left the house. I could feel the cum inside start to drain from my pussy as I stood up slowly. Before the cum dripped out of my pussy, I squatted over my sons face, inviting him to lick my pussy clean. He licked me madly as the mixed juices flowed from my pussy into his mouth.

His cock erupted as I watched him pump it wildly. What a morning!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Nighttime Surprise Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds