• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Louisa's Lessons Ch. 01

Louisa's Lessons Ch. 01

This is my first submission, and so I would appreciate any feedback given. This story is not complete, it is part of a series, and so if I receive positive feedback, I'll post the next chapter. Thanks.

*

Louisa sat on her bed thinking over the events of the last two weeks. She was 18 and had just finished college, and was enjoying her last summer at home before moving away to University. In the last two weeks she had begun secretly dating one of her fathers friends and colleague. He was 35, not that much younger than her Dad, but he was good looking and in good shape. Her Dad knew she was seeing someone, but she had managed to keep Greg's identity from him, but she knew she would have to tell him eventually; all the sneaking around was getting to her. She didn't like keeping things from him but she knew he'd go mental when she did finally get the courage to tell him.

Louisa had always been close to her Dad, as he had raised her by himself, her mother having died quickly after giving birth to her, but the last few years had been the hardest, with her Dad struggling to let her go and live her own life. She had known Greg for a couple of years but had only recently begun to think of him as more than her Dads mate. She had been bored of college boys, all they wanted to do was feel her up, and get into her panties. She was aware of her beauty and that she attracted a lot of attention, but she was not vain, and she wanted someone who wanted her for more than her looks. She was average height, beautiful clear ivory skin, dark chestnut brown hair, and sparkling green eyes, slim and toned with pert C cup breasts that fitted her frame perfectly.

A few weeks ago she had noticed that Greg had started dropping by more and more, quite often when her Dad was not there, and what started as awkward moments of stilted conversation quickly blossomed into an easy friendship. She felt at ease with him, he was someone she could talk to, actually have a conversation with. Then one day he had asked her if she wanted to go for a drink with him that night. She had said yes, and things had progressed pretty quickly. She had slept with him on the third date, and had never experienced anything like it, the college guys quickly paling in comparison. She had orgasmic several times, a first for her, and since then she had been insatiable, they fucked every chance they got.

She smiled to herself as she lay back on her bed, her pussy tingling as she thought about Greg and the wonderful things he did to her. She opened her jeans and slid her hand inside, starting to rub herself through her panties.

***

Dean was furious, sure that everyone at work had been laughing at him behind his back, laughed as his friend fucked his daughter! He had overheard some of the other guys at work on about it and confronted Greg. Greg denied it at first then realised there was no point, he was caught out, and admitted he'd been seeing Louisa for 2 weeks. Dean had gone mad, yelling at him, and storming out of work. He had meant to go for a drive, calm his nerves, but he couldn't concentrate, and so decided to go straight home. He wasn't stupid, he had known Louisa had been seeing someone but he'd had no idea it was Greg, and that she had been having sex with him!! Not his little girl, his baby!! He parked up and walked up to the door, surprised to find it was unlocked, he had expected Louisa to be out with her friends as usual.

"Shit" he muttered under his breath, not sure how to handle the situation. He went in, but there was no sign of Louisa. He sighed glad the confrontation had been put off for a few more seconds, but he would confront her eventually, he could not allow this to continue, absolutely not! He had done everything he could to protect her all her life, as she was the only family he had since losing Erica, and now something like this had happened! He felt his earlier rage boil up inside him again. He heard a noise upstairs, and so went up ready to tell Louisa she would no longer be seeing Greg.

Her door was open a crack, and he paused, momentarily confused by what he was seeing. Louisa was lying back on her bed, her jeans discarded on the floor with her hand in her panties, moaning and wriggling around. Her nipples were erect under the thin material of her t-shirt, and it was quite obvious she had no bra on. A light sheen of sweat made her skin glisten and the look on her face was one of pure pleasure. He jumped, suddenly aware he was watching his daughter masturbate, and disgusted to find he had a raging hard on. She looked up at his slight movement.

"Fuck...Dad...I..." She sat up quickly, covering herself with her blanket. Dean turned and walked away without speaking.

She found him in the kitchen a few moments later nursing a rather large whiskey.

"Dad, I'm sorry...I..." she mumbled. Dean cut her off, "where did I go wrong? You were such a sweet girl, I know about you and Greg." He looked at her, and she looked down ashamed.

"How long have you known?" She asked quietly.

"Oh about an hour and a half, I didn't want to believe it, but then I come home and catch you masturbating." He said masturbating with a sneer, as if the word has tasted bad in his mouth. "It can't go on you know"

"I'll never do it again Dad, I promise!" she looked up at him earnestly.

"Not the masturbating you silly girl, I meant you and Greg! He is just using you for sex, its all over the office, everyone thinks your some cheap slut including Greg!" he shouted a her.

"No! He wouldn't...he loves me, he told me" she began to cry. "No he doesn't! He just wants to fuck you, and you gave him exactly what he wanted didn't you?! I didn't bring my daughter up to be a whore!" He was getting angrier and angrier.

"You're just saying that! You're just saying it because you can't let me go! You want me all to yourself, I saw you watching me getting off remember, you fucking dirty pervert." She recoiled and fell back as he slapped her across her face, and began to cry harder, but still his anger didn't calm. He hadn't ever struck her before; he had spanked her a few times as a child, but not for many years. She sobbed as she clutched her hand to her face where a big red mark had appeared.

"Get up." His voice was deeper and throaty, and he was shocked to find that he was getting turned on seeing his daughter vulnerable and crying. His mind kept flashing back to images of her writhing on her bed. His cock began to grow and he found he didn't want it to stop he was enjoying this. He smiled to himself as he hauled Louisa up off of the floor.

"Daddy..." she looked up at him her eyes wide and afraid, she had never seen her Dad like this before, "what's going on?"

"Nothing," he grinned down at her, his cock now bulging against his trousers, "I'm just going to teach you a lesson that's all, because you have been bad, oh yes." She began to whimper as he picked her up and carried her into his room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Louisa's Lessons Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 373 milliseconds