• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mother's Ruin

Mother's Ruin

123456

Chapter 1

The trip had been wonderful. For her 18th birthday, Angelina's father had taken her to Paris for a few days -- including a day trip to Euro Disney. She knew it wasn't a patch on its American counterpart, but the chance to spend time with her father was what made it special.

Natalie, her mother, couldn't go because she had always refused to fly, so she wished both of them a safe journey at the airport and then drove home again.

The day that they were due to leave was welcomed by a freak snowstorm (it was March) and after a few phone calls John Duncan discovered that Charles de Gaulle Airport was closed and that there were no flights likely for the rest of the day. He rang home and told his wife that they were unlikely to be back.

"Daddy, what about Eurostar?" asked Angelina.

"I shouldn't think there was much chance of getting on one now. Everybody will be rushing to get seats," he replied. "Still, might as well ask."

As it turned out, the cheapest available seats were going to cost around £225 each. John was about to put the phone down, knowing that an extra night in the hotel was going to cost a lot less than this, when the woman on the line suddenly said, "Oh! Wait Monsieur! I have just had a cancellation show up."

The quick-witted customer service agent had reserved the tickets even before he could ask how much. At a fifth of the previous price, she knew that he would take them. The only trouble was that they had to rush to get to the Gare du Nord station in order to make check-in in time. It wasn't until they had taken their seats that John realised that he hadn't yet told his wife. As bad luck would have it, the battery on his phone died as he tried to recall the number. Angelina had left her mobile at home -- to prevent her texting her friends non-stop at exorbitant European prices.

John decided that he would make a call from St. Pancras Station when they reached London.

Two and a half hours later, John had completely forgotten about the call. The pair made their way down onto the Underground and took the Circle Line to Liverpool Street Station, where they boarded a train for Ipswich. Just over an hour later they were in a taxi headed for home.

The lights were on as the car pulled into the drive, but surprisingly his wife didn't hear them arrive. John paid the driver and, along with Angelina walked inside. They could hear music from the basement, where the home Gym had been set up and Natalie and her trainer worked out. John worked hard and had a pretty good income and so indulged his wife and daughter to make up for his absences.

Angelina opened the door and walked down the steps, closely followed by her father. The music was even louder here -- almost deafening, which explained why Natalie didn't hear her husband's yell of rage. The eighteen year old just stood with her mouth open, shocked at the scene in front of her.

Natalie was kneeling on the floor, her leotard pushed down around her waist and her sports bra cast to one side, revealing her firm breasts. Meanwhile, Maurice the Trainer -- who until now Angelina had assumed was gay -- was standing in front of her mother with his shorts and underpants around his ankles. It was only when she saw her Mother's head bobbing rhythmically that the truth dawned on the young girl. Her Mother was giving him a blowjob! Much of the scene was hidden from view by her Mother's hair that had fallen loose when her hair scrunchy had been removed.

John turned Angelina around and ordered her to go to her room. As she began to walk upstairs she saw that Maurice and her Mother had finally realised they were not alone and were desperately trying to get dressed.

Angelina waited in her room, listening at the door for any sounds of what was happening. She heard raised voices and then the front door closed with a bang. She heard her parents arguing and then there were footsteps on the stairs. Their voices were a harsh whisper as they rushed past her door to their own room. All she could hear was her Mother's voice, in between sobs, pleading with her husband. Not long after, they went back downstairs. She heard the front door closing again and then her Father's car engine fired and he drove away rapidly.

She waited a long time before she dared to venture downstairs. When she did so, she found her Mother sitting in the lounge, red-eyed from crying. When Natalie was able, she explained that John had left and didn't intend to return. Angelina was dumbstruck. Her Mother misunderstood her expression and said, "Oh, don't worry. He's promised to support us as long as you stay at home. He wants you to carry on at college and finish your course."

Angelina was still so shocked that she was unable to speak. "Oh Angel," her Mother said. "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." She stood and moved towards her daughter, hoping to embrace her.

"No!" said Angelina. "Get away from me! How could you do that to Daddy? You're such a... a hypocrite! You've always told me that I should save myself. You said that boys were only ever after one thing. You told me that I should wait for the right man and get married first. You said that if I was faithful to him he would be faithful to me!" The last words were screamed from less than a foot away. She ran back upstairs, slammed and locked her bedroom door. She didn't cry, but lay on the bed replaying the scene from the Gym in her head.

*****

Chapter 2

For the next few days Angelina refused to even be in the same room as her Mother. She turned down the offers of meals and instead fed herself when Natalie had left the kitchen. Eventually, however, they had to come face to face.

"I need my allowance," she said curtly.

"Oh. Wait a minute, I'll just get my purse," her Mother replied.

When she returned and handed over the usual amount, Angelina looked at it at it and said, "It's not enough. I need more."

"What for?"

"I just do. You can take it out of the housekeeping. After all, you've only got two mouths to feed now." With an acid smile, she added, "Since you opened yours for Maurice's dick."

"Angel! That's not fair! I couldn't help it. I'd never, ever done anything like that before."

"Oh, please. Don't make yourself even more of a hypocrite than you already are."

"But it's true, I swear." Her Mother's voice was almost pleading to be believed.

"Just give me the money. I don't want to hear this any more."

Natalie relented and opened her purse. When she passed another ten pounds across, Angelina stood with her hand out waiting for more. Another note was placed on top of the first. "That's all I've got left," she said.

"I guess it will just have to do then." Angelina turned and strode out of the door, almost slamming it behind her. She didn't even bother to say thank you.

*****

"What? You must be joking! I can't afford that!" said Jack.

"You don't have to. I'll pay," Angelina replied.

"What with? Did you win the Lottery or something?"

"I got a raise in my allowance."

"Enough to pay for a meal for two at Zizzi's?"

"I think so."

Jack raised his eyebrows in surprise and then said, "Cool. Let's go eat then."

It hadn't been Angelina's intention to blow all of her pocket money in one go. But she was getting scared of losing her boyfriend Jack. He wanted sex, but she still wasn't ready yet. She hoped that she could persuade him to stick with her by lavishing cash on him.

Of course, the plan wasn't quite as sound as it had seemed to her when she thought of it. For a start, she hadn't factored in the wine that they drank with the meal. Jack had enough to cover it, but wasn't entirely pleased at having to pay -- even though Angelina had only had one glass and he had consumed the rest.

During the walk home, the alcohol began to take effect on Jack's libido. At first it was just and arm around her waist, but then a hand wandered down onto her ass. Angelina moved his hand back up, but a few minutes later, as they entered a secluded alley way it returned. She turned to face him.

"Jack, stop it!" she told him.

His other hand also slid around her until he was squeezing both cheeks. He pulled her into him and she could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against her stomach.

"Jack!" she whined. "Stop it now, or I'll scream."

He pressed his mouth to hers and forced his tongue between her lips. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy kissing him, but he was becoming more and more insistent. His right hand left her bottom and moved up to her breast. The sudden movement caught her by surprise and before she could stop him his hand was crushing the soft flesh through her blouse and bra. It was almost too painful, but even so, she felt a vague pleasure at his touch. This soon ended when his other hand slipped down to her thigh and began to pull her skirt up.

She pushed him away. "No, Jack! I said no!"

"Oh come on Angel! You don't understand what its like for a man. You get a bloke all fired up and then act surprised when he wants you."

Angelina was scared, but excited too. She still didn't want to have sex with Jack, but she was pleased that he desired her body so much. What she had to do now was think fast; if she wanted to keep Jack she had to give him something to satisfy him.

The idea that suddenly occurred to her had the quality of an epiphany; she could keep Jack and gain some revenge on her mother for causing her father to go away.

"Alright Jack, take me home and we can... discuss this."

*****

Chapter 3

When Angelina and Jack walked into the living room, Natalie was sitting reading a book. She looked up with a vacant expression on her face at first, but then when she saw her daughter's boyfriend she smiled, closed the book and stood up.

"We need to talk to you Mummy," said Angelina.

Natalie's heart leapt into her mouth. Was her daughter pregnant? Maybe they wanted to get married? She sat back down and waited as they moved to the sofa opposite. Jack looked a little bemused, but Angelina looked almost... what? Expectant?

"We have a problem that you can help with."

"Of course, Darling. Anything."

The look that Angelina now displayed was one of triumph. She spoke very quietly, but with a firm voice, "Jack is getting very frustrated. I've told him that I'm saving myself, but that doesn't make it any easier for him. He needs some form of release."

"Angel, I'm surprised that you don't know that there's a way that men can - how shall I put it? - relieve their frustration."

"Of course he can wank." Natalie was shocked at the coarse language her daughter was using. "But he needs something more."

"You'll just have to tell him no. And if he doesn't like it..."

"No Mother."

She paused for a moment, "What? I don't understand."

"You can help him." Natalie's throat went dry. What was her daughter suggesting?

"I saw your demonstration on Maurice. You're obviously very good at giving head, so you can blow Jack."

It was like a slap in the face. Natalie was momentarily struck dumb, but when she began to protest, Angelina cut across her and said, "Either you do it, or I go upstairs and start packing. And, of course, you know what that means? No more money from Daddy. He'll divorce you and you won't get a penny."

The effective slap in the face had now turned into a punch in the gut.

Throughout the exchange Jack had sat open-mouthed, hardly believing what he was hearing. Angelina turned to him and said, "Stand up Jack."

He rose slowly, unsure of himself.

"Go on then Mother; show us what you can do."

Natalie was in a state of shock. She was being blackmailed by her own daughter. Surely she couldn't get away with this? But, then again, who was to stop her? If Angel left, she would be left destitute. She was almost incapable of earning a living for herself. Even before she married John she never really worked, and afterwards there was never a question of it -- especially after she fell pregnant with Angelina.

Almost in a dream she rose to her feet, hoping that she was merely calling Angelina's bluff. But when her daughter moved to sit on the arm of the sofa, to enable her to get a better view, it became apparent that she wasn't bluffing at all. Natalie walked three paces until she was standing directly in front of Jack, whose face was colouring slightly. She could sense his breathing was becoming faster and deeper in anticipation.

She lifted her skirt slightly and knelt down in front of Jack. She paused for a moment, as if deciding whether or not to go on, but then sighed and moved her hands up to his belt. Slowly, she unbuckled it and pulled it out from the hoops around the top of his jeans. Already, from where she sat, Angelina could see the enormous bulge in the front of his trousers.

Natalie struggled a little with the button at the top of Jack's flies, but eventually managed to pop it through the stiff material. Almost languorously, she pulled the zip down. The denim was so stretched, that it was trying to unfastened itself. She tucked her thumbs into the waistband at the side and eased the garment down his legs, all the way to his ankles where she left them bunched. When she looked back at the front of his boxer shorts, she gasped at the how his erection was tenting them.

Her own breathing had become laboured by now, but not enough to hear that of her daughter's sitting only a few feet away. She stole a glance in Angelina's direction and saw that her daughter's eyes were looking in greedy anticipation of the unveiling of Jack's cock. Natalie ran her tongue across her red lips and took a deep breath. She hooked her fingers into the waistband and -- this time -- pulled the boxers rapidly down. The penis, at first caught in the material, suddenly became released and flicked up to slap against Jack's flat, muscular stomach. A drop of pre-cum flew off and landed on the side of her face. Her hand automatically went to the wetness on her cheek. Looking at the milky fluid on her fingers, she brought them to her mouth and tentatively touched the digits with the tip of her tongue.

Contrary to what Angelina thought, Natalie had very rarely done this before. She wasn't going to explain that one single lapse with her personal trainer. Even then, because of the interruption they had not finished.

The taste was slightly salty and the texture just a touch sticky. It wasn't that unpleasant, in actual fact. Now she turned her attention to the penis itself. It was smooth and faintly veined. The head was a kind of purple colour and had an almost satin sheen to it. She kissed the tip and it jerked involuntarily. Natalie bent her head down and kissed his testicles, they too jumped at her touch.

Her tongue snaked out from between her lips and made contact with the base of the shaft. As she ran it up the length, she had to put her hand up to prevent the cock from jerking away from her mouth.

She reached the knob and licked her lips again before beginning to run her tongue around it. Her mouth opened wide and the head began to disappear. Amazingly she was able to get almost half of Jack's dick inside before it hit the back of her throat. She pulled almost all the way off before sucking it back in again. She used her tongue to swirl around the tip each time she withdrew, sending the young man wild. His hips were beginning to buck and she had to hold her fist around the base to prevent it from entering too far -- especially when his hands went to the back of her head and began to pull her to him.

By now, Angelina herself was incredibly turned on. She could feel the wetness seeping into the crotch of her panties. She so wanted to pull her skirt up and her knickers down, but instead she allowed her middle finger to slip under the waistband of her skirt. As Jack and Natalie became more involved, she leaned forward slightly, allowing the digit to reach further, finally managing to make contact with the hard little nub of flesh surrounded by the upper folds. It was almost as if a jolt of electricity had powered through her. She let out a yelp, but the other two did not notice. She held her breath and orgasmed as her boyfriend ejaculated into her mother's mouth. She saw a dribble run down her chin, but it was a mere drop compared to the torrent that she was forced to swallow.

When Jack released Natalie's head, she stood up quickly, wiped her mouth and walked from the room. Angelina heard her going upstairs as she watched her boyfriend begin to dress himself. When he sat down again she said, "Well, feel better now?"

Jack's head slowly shook from side to side. "I never, ever... ever...," he said.

*****

Chapter 4

Natalie locked her bedroom door and stood with her back to it. She had to get away from Jack and Angelina as quickly as possible not because she was embarrassed or ashamed, but because she felt about to lose all control. It was true; she really had very little experience of fellatio and the only times her husband had asked her to do it; she had removed her mouth long before his climax.

Right now she seemed unable to get the image of Jack's dick out of her mind, or the memory of his taste. Her knees were trembling and it was only her hand gripping the door handle that was keeping her body upright. She had the urge to lift the skirt of her dress, but closed her eyes and tried to resist. Eventually, when she could no longer think straight, she moved her hand to the back of her neck and began to unzip her dress. She shrugged the garment from her shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor.

Looking down, Natalie observed her white panties beneath the dull fabric of her tights. She kicked off her shoes and then pushed the nylon down to her ankles, where she used her toes to unhook them over her heels and off of her feet. Finally free, she felt the sexy, cooling effect on her legs. She looked down once again at her underwear; now, without the obstruction she could see the wetness that had left a large darkened patch, which appeared almost to be spreading as she watched.

Natalie stumbled across to the bed, her pussy feeling as though it was squelching with each step. She fell forwards onto the duvet cover and simply lay there, as her right hand pushed down inside her panties. She had never in her entire life experienced this amount of lubrication. She had always enjoyed sex with her husband and, occasionally had climaxed with him, but it usually took a couple of minutes before his dick would be able to slide in and out easily. She avoided ever touching herself and had very rarely done so for sexual reasons -- and never had she orgasmed in this way.

Her left hand had moved up to her breasts and was clutching at them. The nipples were hard and highly sensitive as she brushed her fingers across them. Her other hand was slipping around her genitals, fully three fingers entering the hot wetness at times. The palm of her hand was pressing hard against the remainder of her pubic region, crushing her erect clitoris. Her body began to shudder and she bit her lip to prevent a scream from escaping her lips. She rubbed harder and faster, knowing what was about to happen and welcoming the release it would bring. Natalie buried her face in the bedcovers muffling her yells as her hips bucked in the final throws of ecstasy.

She collapsed back down on the bed and lay recovering. After a few minutes she dropped off into an exhausted sleep.

*****

Chapter 5

It was the next weekend before Angelina and Jack could meet up again -- he couldn't get back from college during the week. By that time, her boyfriend had finally convinced himself that what had happened wasn't a dream. He wondered if Angel had somehow planned it with her mother, but upon reflection decided that Natalie was just as surprised as he was. He still didn't understand why she would do precisely what her daughter told her -- and with seemingly little objection.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mother's Ruin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds