• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • They Met Online

They Met Online

They met online. Each looking for something that they never had before. They didn't know exactly what it was they were looking for but they figured it was out there somewhere. They knew they wanted to play and have some fun.

He was a strong muscular man. Standing 5'8" and you could see the six pack under his tight shirt. He had a mass in his pants that she could not ignore. She knew she wanted him as soon as she saw want he was made of.

She was a petite woman. Standing 5'3" with a waist 24", breast ample in size, 34C and hips, he seen those hips and ass and just about exploded. He also knew then that he had to have her. He had all the thoughts that he could ever imagine run through his mind that he wanted to do with her (Giving her the most awesome cunnilingus). She told him that she wanted to have raw and uninhibited sex. Nothing to be held back, that was what she said on their last conversation on the phone. See they talked quite often before meeting. So they both knew the other extremely well, for not ever meeting personally.

They went out for drinks at a local pub. She ordered a soda and he got a whiskey sour. They talked about how they had met and where their lives had taken them up to this point.

He was a college professor for a time in his life. He loved the work but his fantasy with the female student body started to get to him. He knew he had to move on and find something different. So for the last couple of years he had just been seeing the world. Now it was time to find something else fun to do. So he set his sights on finding a playmate that would be willing to do anything, and he meant anything. She had to be willing to have one on one sex with him, able to take as many guys that she was able, able to bear all in front of a woman and eat her pussy without loosing a drop and anything that would come into their minds for sexual pleasure.

She wanted to have fun herself. She had been in a sexless marriage for more then 14 years. She married her husband so that he could take over her father business. Their marriage was an arrangement between two families. She had tried to have sex once with her husband but to no avail. So she just took up reading and going out with her girlfriends.

She never was unfaithful to her husband but she could no longer stand the drive she had in her. The feelings of arousal exploding in her pussy each time she touched herself. She had enough and knew it was time to find the guy who would do anything. She wanted to have sex with three cocks in her at once. She wanted to taste the juices of another woman. She knew what hers tasted like and she liked it.

So he was aware of everything that she wanted to explore and she knew want he wanted also.

They weren't out of the pub before she was grabbing his crouch, wanting him to slip inside her. They walked around the corner and she instantly pulled up her skirt to bear to him that ass she had. She wanted his hard cock inside of her right at that minute. In public or not she didn't care. If they got fined it would be a new experience to her. She grabbed his cock; she could feel the blood racing threw his veins, pumping wildly. He slipped it in and felt her hot juices just explode around him. He stroked that pussy with wild fire and without missing a beat; she helped him ram it in as far as he could. He leaned back and held his body from stumbling backwards. She was going wild. Never before had he been with anyone that could handle the mass that he had. But she was taking it all and wanting more of him. Stroke by stroke he felt the warmth of her pussy and the tightness around him. Then suddenly she stopped and stepped forward just a bit so that he could ream her ass. She bent down farther and grabbed her ankles He slowly glided his cock into her unlubricated ass. It was tight and she knew it was tight but she needed to feel him in her ass. Wanted to feel the way she thought it would. And it did! She could feel every muscle being torn apart making room for his cock. The way it tore at her just made her want him even deeper within. She had her hand on her clit rubbing it and making her juices flow, even from her ass. He was amazed. He knew then he had found the right woman to do just want he had always dreamed of doing. FUCKING THE WORLD! He kept stroking her with his shaft until he was ready to blow a load and she was quivering from the inside out. He let it go and go he did what a wad. He blew it up her ass and even had enough to let it go in her pussy. He wasn't done he had to eat all that he just blew up her out. Hell he was willing to go to any extreme to excite her and himself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • They Met Online

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 744 milliseconds