What Once Was Innocent Ch. 14

"I'm about to pop my eighteen year old daughter's cherry," he thought.

"Yes, Daddy. You are."

Garrett gazed into Makayla's eyes as he realized he said it aloud.

"Take my virginity. My innocence. Make me a woman, Daddy... Pop my cherry."

"Hold on Angel. Be right back." Garrett rushed to the box in the corner.

"Daddy, what are you doing? Get over here!"

Garrett rushed back to his spread daughter. His face quickly glowed a bright blue as he turned on the video camera. "I forgot about this."

"Oh yeah!" Makayla smiled as the orange light haloed her face.

Garrett quickly scanned her body; immortalizing her naked form in the cassette tape.

"Mmm Daddy, put that down and come fuck me." She smiled as her words made Garrett focus in on her face.

"Whatever do you mean, Honey?" Garrett was liking this.

"Well..." Makayla thought for a moment as Garrett tried to get more light on her face. "I have wanted my daddy to take my virginity for a very, very long time now. So I've waited for almost nineteen years for him to do it and tonight, on the eve of my nineteenth birthday, he's going to pop my cherry." Makayla ran her hands down her tits and caressed them. Of course, Garrett followed.

"So that means you're eighteen years old?" Garrett followed her hands with the camera as they moved lower.

"That's right, Daddy. And this is all yours." Gently she traced her finger up her shiny pussy.

"And how do we know you're really a virgin?" Garrett knelt beside the bed as his naughty daughter parted her lips.

"Because only virgins have this." She lifted her ass high in the air, spreading her legs into a split, wildly spreading her pussy lips to give the best view of her thin, transparent cherry.

"Oh my!" Garrett zoomed in. "And your Daddy gets to..."

"Gets to make it go bye-bye. My daddy gets to snap it. Now put that thing down and do it, Mister!"

"Okay. But first..." Garrett focused in on his incredible erection as the tip disappeared inside his daughter.

"You can tape it if you want, Daddy. But put it down after." Makayla rocked her hips against his cock until her hymen stretched around his girth.

Garrett pulled out, much to the disapproval of his daughter and set the camera up on the tripod in the opposite corner. He returned to her after to had his daughter's body locked into the viewfinder.

"Are you not gonna tape this up close?"

"No Honey. I don't want the distraction. It would be hot to get it on film but this is special. I want all of my attention on you." Garrett wiggled his cock head back into her opening. He stared at her firmly. "So, you're sure you really want this to happen?"

"More then anything on Earth. "Take my virginity, Daddy."

Garrett worked his cock in and out of the tiny entrance, groaning as the wetness began making loud noises from the suction. Slowly he pressed it tightly against her innocent barrier. She jumped at the intense pressure. "This is going to hurt, you know?"

"Mmmhmm. I know. That's why I want you to do it."

"Okay, darling. I'm going to do it now." Garrett pulled his cock almost completely out. This would be the last time the teasing took place. In less than a second he would feel his cock escape to the other side of his virgin daughter's pussy.

"Daddy wait!" Makayla giggled at her father's frustration. She peered into his eyes. "You're about to take my virginity."

"I know, sweetheart."

"No. Think about it. You're my father... and you're about to pop my cherry. And I'm only eighteen. I'm your daughter, Daddy. You're about to fuck your own daughter."

"Honey, I don't need the build-up. It's hard enough to keep from cumming as it is."

"Who said it was for you? I like to really think about what is going to happen before it does when it's something really good."

Garrett smiled. She was just like her father. "Okay. Ready, Pumpkin?"

"Oh God! Daddy that turns me on!"

"What? That Daddy's dick is about to snap through his little angel's cherry."

"MMM, YES DADDY! DO IT NOW! POP YOUR LITTLE PUMPKIN'S CHERRY!" Makayla braced herself on the bed, gripping the cool sheet between her fingers. "Daddy?" Makayla felt as if he might yell at her for interrupting again.

"Yes?"

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too, Precious."

Garrett took one last look at his virgin daughter. In just a moment she would never be again. His eyes burned in her awaiting stare. My God she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen!

He inhaled loudly, holding his breath. "Here goes," he thought to himself. He hadn't had his cock anywhere near a virgin in decades. In fact, the last girl he had deflowered had been Makayla's mother. He quickly shoved his manhood into his daughter's innocent cunt. His cock head felt as if it would split as he pressed hard against her hymen. He grunted in the pleasurable pain as he felt her tender wall slowly giving way. A small hole began to stretch around an area of his tip. Expanding. His grunting was completely overtaken by his daughter's ear-piercing, banshee wail as he felt and heard the muffled snap against his invasion. Her eyes filled with tears as her body gave way to her father's pressure. His cock slammed forward as another, quieter, snap released it's grip on her virginity. He was inside her. Finally inside his goddess.

Makayla frantically pulled herself across the bed. Garrett yelled as his cock was sucked violently from it's victory.

"OH MY GOD THAT HURT!" Makayla panted as she relaxed from the void. "It stings, Daddy." Streams of tears raced down her cheeks.

Garrett crawled up to her, kissing her lips lightly. "It'll get easier."

Makayla diverted her eyes from him. "Go get the camera and tape it now that it's gone."

"You're such a naughty, little girl." Garrett smiled as he leaped from the bed.

After the brief session of documenting her newly opened pussy, Garrett slowly eased himself back inside her.

"Shit, you're tight Sweetie!" Garrett swooned each time his daughter's tightened pussy suffocated his every movement.

"I damn well should be! I waited long enough for it! Ohhh, it still hurts." She squinted from the stinging shock. "Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

Makayla playfully tugged at her bottom lip with her index finger. The other index finger teasingly twirled the lock of hair secured in the little girl ribbon. She lay under her father's naked body, equally naked, her legs spread wide with her daddy's hard cock squeezed tightly inside her teenage vagina. "You just took your daughter's virginity."

"Fuck, Makayla! You're going to give me a heart attack!"

"Excuse me? Since when do you call me by my name? I like Princess... Pumpkin's nice too." She cooed as her father began carefully slipping in and out of her.

"Does that feel good, Pumpkin?"

"Oh yes Daddy! That feels great! Fuck your little pumpkin real good for her first time." She occasionally winced as he pressed deeper. "See how much you can put in me."

Garrett felt a renewed sense of youth as he remembered long ago when he too, as well as his lovers, experimented with the new sensations. He eased further into her until he saw her expression change. "Too far?"

"No, it's fine. More like intense pressure then pain. Anything feels better then what you did a few minutes ago!"

Garrett found he could press entirely into her without much resistance from her. He thrust one good, hard time to test the waters a little more.

"Mmm, Daddy, yes," she moaned. "Do that again!"

"What, this?" Garrett thrust into his daughter again.

"Mmm, yeah Daddy. That feels so good!" Makayla stared at her daddy as he thrust his fatherly cock into her over and over.

"God your pussy is so good, Princess." Garrett loved how she had already taken on to his thrusts, meeting him each time. She lightly dug her heels into his lower back, pulling him in with each shove into her young womb.

"Better then anyone else?" Makayla raised her head to watch her daddy's cock as it fucked her.

"By far, Sweetheart. By far." Garrett alerted himself to the inevitable. "Honey, I don't want to cum in you."

"Yes Daddy. Please. I want you to."

"I can't honey. What if...?" Garrett pressed his body against his daughter's, enveloped in her tightness as it clenched against him.

"Don't worry, Daddy. Mom put me on the pill years ago. It regulates my period."

"Are you sure?"

"Daddy, yes I'm sure. You're not going to now are you?" Makyala faked disappointment.

"Not if I pace myself." He tensed his inner muscles as he pulled completely out of her.

"No Daddy, stay in me."

"Just one taste, Precious."

"Daddy, I'm all... you know." Makayla gave him a disgusted look.

"I want to." Garrett knelt beside the bed and lightly licked at her freshly opened pussy. Precum dripped from his cock as he processed what he was doing.

"Then let me taste." Makayla seemed to be up for anything. And she knew her daddy loved it.

He gently slipped two fingers into the teeny hole.

"No. I wanna taste it off of your dick." Makayla looked down and smiled as she saw her father's lusty, surprised expression. She began to massage her enormous boobs awaiting his cock. "Come on Daddy. Feed me my cherry."

Garrett slipped his excited dick inside his daughter again and slowly fucked her for a few minutes. His mouth opened around her tiny nipple; his tongue flicking across it's erected tightness. "Feed me Daddy," the sweet voice begged in his ear.

Garrett smiled as Makayla gasped as her pussy released the thumping rod. He straddled her beautiful face and watched intently as her sexy, full lips surrounded the tip. Slowly he felt her tongue pulling it in. She slithered it completely into her mouth, lightly choking as it eased down her throat. Garrett felt the incredible urge to empty her very life into her mouth. He pulled out quickly.

"God I really do taste good!" Makayla licked the underside of his cock, looking him in the eyes. "I can't believe my daddy is actually fucking me," she sighed.

"Regrets?"

"Never Daddy. Fuck me some more. I wanna feel you again."

As Garrett eased back inside his daughter's sultry little pussy, he almost unloaded from her next inquisition.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Princess."

"Fuck me like you used to fuck Mom. Like you did when I watched you." Makayla's body shook as she visualized the memory.

"Oh God, Honey! I'll fuck you far beyond how I used to fuck her!" Solid smacking noises began to erupt between their bodies as he drilled into her firmly. His cock swelled in the pending orgasm as he stared, mesmerized, at her perfect breasts undulating below him.

"Did... y-you really see me? W-watching you... mmm... fucking Mom-mommy?"

"Yes I did."

"Were you being... uh... honest with me when you s-said you imagined it was me that you were f-f-fucking instead of her?"

"Y-yes baby, I was. Honestly I wished it was you." Garrett felt his body thrusting faster. The memory fueled his lusty gyrations even more.

Only the sound of Garrett panting for each breath, Makayla's precious, airy whimpers, their smooth skin slapping methodically against each other and the bombardment of thousands of angry crickets filled the air around them. Garrett slowed as he strained against his orgasm. He lay on top of her, pressing his chest into her huge breasts, enjoying his cock being continually sucked deep into his daughter's tightness. He stared at her lovingly.

"Well now it really is me that you're making love to. Mmm Daddy, you're fucking your little girl. The tiny, little sweet thing that stood in the doorway and watched you fuck my mommy." She met his brief kiss, then returned to her gaze into his eyes. "When you look at me right now do you realize that I'm your daughter?"

"God yes, Honey! Stop saying these things before I cum!"

Makayla reached for her father's face; pulling his body down closer. her enormous breasts pressed into his muscular chest.

Garrett's curiosity grew. "Honey? Why would you like watching your parents have sex? Most children find that to be the most repulsive thing ever." He stopped moving completely, leaving himself inside her body.

"You're hot, Daddy. Always have been."

"But, but what about your mother? I mean..."

"Dad. You know as well as anyone else that Mom is gorgeous. It's not too hard to want to see her naked. Especially while being fucked by this." She shoved her hips hard into him and squealed as her father's dick stabbed a little too deeply.

Garrett's face cringed as he fought back the surge of cum boiling in his testicles.

"Can I admit something to you Daddy?"

"Sure, baby. But make sure it's not gonna ruin this."

"Well I don't know if it will or not."

"Go ahead." He smiled as he kissed her.

"What happened with me and Larissa. You know?"

"Do you really think I'd forget?" Garrett began slowly working himself back and forth inside her.

Makayla giggled cutely making her vagina tighten extremely.

"Good God!" Garrett pressed hard to remain inside.

"Well I've secretly wanted to do that with Mom." Makayla held her breath as Garrett froze.

"You've wanted... I'm mean, you've actually thought about..."

"Having sex with Mom? Yes. I know she's a bitch but Christ, Dad, she's gorgeous!" Makalya shunned her face away. "I'm a weirdo, right?"

Garrett tilted her face back to him. "Yes, Honey, you are. But it's incredibly hot."

"Well I know she'd never do it, anyway. Wanna know something else?"

Garrett nodded. He felt the tingle of a portion of rebellious sperm oozing out into his little girl.

"I wanted so badly to just drum up enough courage to walk up to your bed as you were fucking her and ask if I could join you both." Makayla stared at her father's numb expression. "I fantasized about carefully climbed up between both of your legs and gently licking you from your balls, all the way up your cock... mmm, covered in Mom's juices, and drag my tongue up her pretty pussy."

Garrett lifted his ass high in the air, then slammed his cock deep inside of his insanely dirty daughter's cunt. He slipped his thumb in between their connected bodies and pressed it hard against her clit.

"OH FUCK DADDY!" Makayla's body flailed from the rampant ramming into her body. "OH SHIT, DADDY! I'M CUMMING! MMM FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK ME DADDY..."

Garrett watched her face twisting in pleasure; her body rippling in convulsions. Her tightening pussy squeezed on Garrett's cock so much, he yelled out in pain. Slowly her body subsided. She smiled and laughed and panted for oxygen.

"Oh Daddy, that was amazing!" She swirled her head about the bed in satisfaction. "Did you cum Daddy?"

"Not yet Sugar. Almost."

"Good. I wanna feel you cum inside of me."

"Well if you keep pulling those insanely naughty desires out of your head, I won't even need to move to cum!"

"What do you mean? Like... how hot it would be if you watched your only child, your daughter, lick Mommy's pussy?" She smiled the cutest, little, innocent smile as she watched her father's face numb. "Can you just imagine that? Your sexy, little, big-boobed, teenage daughter licking the very same pussy I was born from? Dirty, huh?" She gently began massaging her breasts.

Garrett's face grew menacing. He tightened his buttocks, feeling the rush of heavenly satisfaction unleashing itself and plunged his cock deep within his only child's body.

"Mmm, yeah Daddy. Cum inside your little girl. Fill my pussy with the same cum that made me."

"OH...." He inhaled fiercely. "FUUUUUUCCCKKK!" Garrett locked his stare on his daughter's angelic face. His senses closed themselves off, leaving nothing but this incredible surge of pleasure. His mind dulled but he was still fully aware of who he was fucking. Who he had his cock inside of. Who he was pumping his year-long, built up reserve of semen into. He was cumming inside of an eighteen year old goddess named Makayla. A virgin previous to this very moment in time. And she just so happened to be his daughter.

"Oh yes, Daddy! I can feel it pumping deep inside me." Makayla thought she was helping, but Garrett was in his self-enclosed bubble of euphoria. And almost as soon as it began, it ended with his body falling limp on his daughter's.

Makayla ran her fingers through her father's soft hair, letting her other hand slip around in the warm sweat beaded in the center of his back. "My daddy fucked me," she whispered in his ear. "My daddy's cum is inside me."

They kissed slowly as their bodies recovered from such taboo. Garrett's resting cock thumped inside her each time he her soft whimpers filled his open mouth.

"Let me clean you off," Makayla whispered.

"Are you sure, Princess?" Garrett had already began painfully pulling his cock from his lovely daughter's oozing pussy.

"Shut up Dad." Makayla punched him on the arm and shoved him off of her.

Makayla pranced over to the video camera and disconnected it from the tripod. She tinkered with the buttons as she walked over to the bed. Turning it around to record her face, she innocently narrated. "That was so incredible, Daddy. I hope you know how much I love you. I know you'll watch this a thousand times when I go back to school. This was, by far, the best birthday present ever." Makayla panned the camera to her naked father, letting it focus and record his body while she spoke again. "Hi Daddy." She stepped closer to him. "Was that good?"

Garrett lay on his back with his legs spread, letting the cooler night's summer air take over him. "Yes Sweetie, it was amazing."

Makayla zoomed in closer to frame his face. "What did you just do?"

Garrett smiled somewhat embarrassed.

"Dad?" Makayla prodded.

Garrett rolled his eyes, letting his head fall onto the bed in exhaustion.

Makayla turned the camera back to her face. "He must be shy right now." She paused as she exhaled loudly. "Well... since he won't say it, I guess I will. My daddy and I just had the most unbelievable sex. It was so good! My first time ever. I'm so worn out and, well, sore. He fucked me really good for sure." Her voice became louder as she intended for Garrett to hear clearly. "He better not be finished with me!" She returned to her low, cute whisper. "We're gonna fuck all night. He took my virginity." She smiled into the camera. "See?" She lowered the video camera down between her legs, parting her labia wide. She brought it back up to her face. "Guess it's probably too dark to see it now."

She walked over and grabbed a candle sitting in one of the glassless windows.

SNAP!

Makayla jumped in shock as she heard the loud crack in the nearby brush.

"DADDY, DID YOU HEAR THAT?" She ran back over to the bed.

Garrett rose immediately. "Hear what?"

"Something is out there. I heard a noise like a limb breaking."

"Honey there are creatures all over these woods. It was probably a raccoon or something." Garrett ran his hand down his daughter's arm. "Night creatures."

Makayla smacked his hand away and gave him a bratty little glance. "I'm not five. Stop trying to scare me."

Garrett panted out a laugh as Makayla slipped down between his legs. She lowered the candle down holding the camcorder in the other hand.

"Watch it young lady!" Garrett barked. "You better not burn me!"

"Hush Dad. Can't you see I'm busy?" Makayla focused the camera on her father's penis. "That's my daddy's dick. Pretty isn't it? He just finished fucking me with it." She quickly turned the camera back to her face. "Shh! Don't tell anyone. He came in me too." She returned the lens back to her father. "OHH LOOK! There's a little bit still on the tip."

She nestled the camera on Garrett's stomach, holding it in her hand to keep it steady. She flipped the viewfinder around and made sure she could see everything. She zoomed in until the tip of Garrett's cock almost filled the frame. The large bead of milky-white sperm shimmered in the candle's glow. Slowly she opened her mouth, zooming back out to get her face in the shot. She stared seductively into the camera's eye as she dragged her lazy, flattened tongue up the underside of his cock. As her tongue rounded the tip,..... the droplet of cum clung to it. She pulled her tongue across the purple, engorged cock head then pulled away letting the strand of semen stretch. The thin string elongated until it could hold itself to Garrett's penis no more. Immediately it snapped, clinging to Makayla's pink tongue and dangled from it. Slowly she slipped her tongue back into her mouth, closing her lips. She savored the small proof of their incestuous fornication and then opened her mouth again to show that it had disappeared.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds