• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Cousin & Her Roommate Ch. 02

My Cousin & Her Roommate Ch. 02

IV

The following Friday was one of the longest I've ever suffered through at work. I was able to slip out early claiming plans with an out-of-town relative, but the day still seemed to last forever. When I got home, Corinne's car was already parked in front of the house. I could smell dinner cooking as I climbed the stairs to our apartment and found everyone in the kitchen when I entered. Corinne and Mena both looked so hot and I went right to Mena and started making out with her, my hands going right to her ass. I muttered something about a tasty appetizer, but Rob said no, that he was working very hard on dinner and everyone could wait until after we'd all enjoyed it. I grumbled good-naturedly and gave Corinne a kiss that was less passionate than what I'd given Mena, but still not something I'd do in front of the family.

I excused myself to go change my clothes and Mena followed me to my bedroom. She offered her help and, as I undid my tie, she unbuttoned my shirt. When the shirt fell to the floor and I was pulling off my undershirt, she went to work on my belt and pants. Soon my pants were at my ankles and there was a large bulge pushing out the front of my jockey shorts. Mena dropped to her knees and helped me out of my pants and socks, which left me standing there in only my underwear. She traced her finger over the bulge, then slid my briefs down allowing my cock to spring free, saying she didn't care what Rob had said, she was going to have herself an appetizer. With that, she gripped my ass cheeks, opened her mouth and pulled me inside, wrapping her lips around the base of my cock.

I was so hot for her that I knew it would only be a matter of minutes before she got her appetizer. She slid her lips up and down my shaft, increasing her tempo with each pass. I had my hands on her head and began pumping my hips at her face. One of her hands dropped down to gently fondle my dangling balls while the other went to the base of my cock and started to pump. I don't think there was any blood above my waist at this point and I felt my orgasm quickly approaching. Mena never broke stride as my cock swelled and I suddenly pumped a load of cum into her waiting throat. Once she'd sucked me dry, she released my cock and sat back on her heels.

When the blood finally returned to my brain, I pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, not bothering with underwear. The hallway leading from the bedrooms and bathroom toward the kitchen and living area is carpeted, which may mean Rob and Corinne never heard us returning. Whether they did or not, they never stopped what they were doing, which was exactly the same as Mena and I had been doing. Corinne was on her knees on the linoleum with Rob's cock in her mouth.

I took over the cooking which Rob was neglecting while Mena wrapped her arms around him from behind and whispered dirty things in his ear while running her hands over his chest. Nothing was in danger of burning so I was able to steal a few peeks at Rob's cock sliding in and out of Corinne's mouth and could feel the blood making a u-turn and heading back toward my nether regions again. Moments later, Rob grunted and Corinne drank down the cum he provided her. He pulled his jeans back up and took over the cooking again while I opened a bottle of wine and poured us each a glass.

Rob did a superb job with dinner, providing us with fuel for an active night without making us feel sleepy or giving us bad breath. Once we'd finished our leisurely meal and Rob and I had cleaned everything up, Rob and Corinne moved to the living room while Mena and I remained in the dining area. I took her in my arms and we began to make out. She was leaning against the end of the table and I unbuttoned her shirt, pulling it from the waist of her white mini-skirt. The shirt was red and so was her sexy bra, which my hands passed over feeling her protruding nipples. Her arms were up around my neck and my throbbing bulge was pressed against her abdomen.

I reached back and unclasped her bra, sliding my hands under it before she even started to take it off. I lightly pinched her nipples and caressed the smooth flesh of her globes while leaning down to kiss her neck. I worked my way down until I was licking and sucking her hard nipples and tracing circles around her large areolas with my tongue. My hands moved from holding her breasts up, down to her sides, then down beneath the hem of her skirt. She moved forward slightly so I could get one hand on her ass while the other stroked the wet front of her panties. I slipped a hand down the front of her panties and through her bush to find her dripping pussy. I stroked her clit and slippery lips while still licking and sucking her nipples, then raised my head as my hands went to her hips beneath her skirt and pulled her panties down.

I lifted her up to sit on the edge of the table and slid her white bikini panties the rest of the way down her legs and off. I held them to my nose and sniffed her musky scent, my dick getting even harder. I pulled a chair up in front of her and sat down, pushing her legs apart and exposing her black-haired bush. She rested her feet on the arms of the chair and lay back as I lowered my head between her thighs. I kissed her smooth thighs on my way downvalley before sticking my tongue straight into her pussy. She tasted so fine, I just spent a couple of minutes lapping up her juices before seeking out her clit for my tongue's attention. She'd been moaning softly as I licked her pussy, but let out a louder noise once I focused on her clit.

I slid a finger in and out of her slippery hole while glancing upward to see her playing with her tits. One of her hands came down on my head as if to hold me in place while the other kept stroking and pulling her nipples. Her hips started to rock in rhythm with my clit licking and finger pumping while her moaning continued. I could hear other moaning coming from behind me as well, but was more interested in pussy eating than I was in investigating. As I kept licking and sucking, each of Mena's moans seemed louder and longer and the rhythm of her hips picked up as she pushed her pussy harder toward my face. Her other hand finally came down to join the first in holding my head in place while she pulled herself up to a half-sitting position. I looked upward to see the look of raw passion on her face and was pleased to be able to have that effect on her. She practically growled as she came, her juices washing over my fingers. Once the tremors had subsided, I removed my fingers and licked them clean.

Mena sat up, her hands still on my head, and pulled my face to hers. She told me in no uncertain terms that she wanted me to fuck her right now, then jammed her tongue in my mouth. She was already pulling my shirt off as I stood, so I started opening my jeans. Since I was without underwear, my cock popped out and Mena immediately grasped it. I pushed my jeans so they fell to the floor, then stepped out of them as Mena was guiding the head of my cock into her waiting pussy. I gave a push with my hips and heard her suck in her breath as I buried myself in her. Mena wrapped her arms and legs around me as I leaned forward and braced myself on the tabletop.

I started slowly stroking in and out of her, enjoying the tight, silky grip of her pussy while we made out passionately. She continued to hold me tightly, so after a few minutes I paused, balls deep, grasped her under her ass and lifted her off the table. Without slipping out, I climbed up on the table myself and, near the middle, lay her down on her back and began stroking in and out of her once again. She was raising her hips to meet my thrusts and I was nibbling on her neck while she moaned. The surface of the table was hard on my knees so I started fucking harder, enjoying the feel of Mena's hot pussy but unhappy with my choice of positions. Mena seemed to be enjoying the vigor of my thrusting, judging by the sounds she was making. I felt her fingernails digging into my back and buttocks, the pain making me thrust even harder. Suddenly she let out a cry and I felt her pussy convulsing around me. I hadn't consciously been holding out for her orgasm, but mine was suddenly a lot closer. I thrust hard a few more times then released my seed into her in a blissful explosion.

I collapsed on top of her briefly, then rolled off to her side to give my knees a break. I gazed upon her caramel colored flesh while toying with her nipples as she gradually blinked the dazed look from her eyes. She reached up to caress my cheek and kissed me before whispering that she had to pee and moving off of the table. I watched her naked ass as she cut through the kitchen, then climbed down myself to see what was going on in the living room. Both Corinne and Rob were sitting naked on the couch, Corinne smiling at me and Rob looking like he was dozing off, his limp dick resting against his leg. I smiled back at Corinne, then my eyes traveled down to her large breasts with their big pink nipples, over the fair skin of her stomach and down to that golden bush. I don't know what it was about her golden fleece that turned me on so much, but I could already feel the blood returning to my nether regions.

I didn't think there would be anything from now on that could stop me from wanting to fuck my cousin as long as I was still able to -- unless maybe she dyed her pubes. I dropped to my knees before her as she spread her knees apart. I didn't kiss her or toy with her big titties, just dove face first between her thighs and started licking her clit. As hot as I was to eat Corinne's pussy, I was still conscious of the fact that Rob's spent load was running out of her slit and down the crack of her ass, which is why I was focusing on her clit. She didn't seem to mind as she immediately began moaning and playing with her tits, tweaking her hard nipples.

Mena returned from the bathroom and commented on my voracious appetite as she settled next to me on the floor. She took Rob's cock in her hand and wrapped her lips around it, pulling on it to bring him to another erection. Rob opened his eyes, smiled down at Mena and said, "I love my life." Meanwhile, I slipped my middle finger into Corinne as I licked and sucked her clit, eliciting more moaning. My cock was growing again, between eating Corinne's blonde twat while seeing her naked form above me and, by glancing to the side, seeing Mena's hot Puerto Rican face bouncing up and down on Rob's rod. I redoubled my efforts, much to Corinne's delight, and awaited her coming orgasm.

Corinne's moans were coming closer together and her hips were pushing up off the couch so I knew it wouldn't be long. When Corinne tensed up and held her breath, I pushed her over the precipice with a few well timed licks. She convulsed a few times before going limp on the couch. I raised my head and straightened up, grasping my ready cock and guiding into her slippery channel. She moaned happily again and took my face to kiss me as I leaned forward, hands against the back of the couch. By this point, I was getting tired of being the one in control. I wanted to be fucked.

I invited Corinne to join me on the floor and pulled away from her, my cock popping free, and lay back on the living room floor. She stood and stepped over to me as I looked up at her Amazon form, her blonde pussy, her big titties and the head full of thick blonde hair framing her face. God, she turned me on! She straddled me and lowered herself down, reaching behind her to guide my cock into her waiting pussy. Once I was safely inside, she began to ride me, her big tits swaying above my face. I reached up and grabbed them, raising my head to lick and suck her nipples. Corinne grunted each time she impaled herself on my cock and, looking up, I saw that she had her eyes closed and was biting her lower lip.

I stole a glance over my shoulder where Mena's ass was only about three feet away. She was on her knees, sitting on her feet, still sucking Rob's cock. Her ass looked incredible, as always, and I could see her fingers buried in her bush below it. I turned my attention back to Corinne's tits and started raising my hips to meet her downward thrusts. Holding a nipple gently in my mouth, I allowed my hands to slide around to Corinne's ass and gripped it, pulling her down harder onto my pole. She was crying out with pleasure with each stroke and began moving up and down even faster, another orgasm quickly approaching. My own orgasm was rising from the smooth, slippery feel of her pussy squeezing and sliding on me. The first twitch of Corinne's pussy as her orgasm started brought mine to the surface as well. As her pussy convulsed around my rigid cock, I shot my load deep into her. As long as she came, I continued to shoot until we were both completely spent and she collapsed next to me on the floor.

I looked over to see that Mena had climbed up on Rob's lap and was riding his tool now. I watched her ass for a while as it slid up and down, Rob's slippery shaft disappearing and reappearing. Eventually they both came off as well and Mena slipped over next to Rob on the couch. The rest of the weekend went pretty much that way, though, on the whole, I'd say I spent more time with Mena and Rob spent more time with Corinne. We did our share of swapping, but Mena and I slept together and showered together and probably had more sex together than Corinne and I did. We got some nice group action going a few times as well, the four of us forming an erotic chain and getting off together. The only thing that really didn't happen was any action between Corinne and Mena. I'm not complaining, absolutely not, but, damn, would it have been even hotter to see the two of them getting it on. Of course, nothing happened between me and Rob either, but I don't think anyone wanted to see that anyway.

We left the apartment just once that weekend, on Saturday night to get a good meal and some cocktails, but for the most part stayed naked and enjoyed each other's company. By the time Corinne and Mena left on Sunday afternoon, we were all pretty exhausted. I think Rob and I were in bed by 8:00 that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Cousin & Her Roommate Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds