• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Present and a Deal Ch. 01

A Present and a Deal Ch. 01

"Son. Come in here," I heard my dad say from the living room. I went in there to find him sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, Dad?"

"Well, it's your 18th birthday," he stopped.

"Yeah?" He stared at me for a second.

"Your mother and I want to give you something special."

"Okay."

"Something you'll remember for a long time."

"Alright . . . What is it?"

"Look, just follow me." He got up and headed up the stairs. I followed him up to my parents' room. He opened the door and I followed him in. My mom was sitting on the bed in her bathrobe.

"Did you explain it to him?" She asked my father.

"No . . . not really." She sighed and rubbed her temples.

"Sit down honey," she said, patting the bed beside her. "You're a man now." I nodded, still confused. "Men have certain needs, that so far you've taken care of with masturbation right?" I looked down at my feet.

"It's okay honey, you can tell me," she said, reaching out and touching my arm. "How often do you masturbate?"

I looked up at my dad, who was leaning up against the wall, and then at her. "Three or four times a day, at least," I answered.

"Really?" She said surprised.

"Is that too much?" I asked.

"No honey, it's fine." She grabbed my hand and held it in hers. "Tonight, because it's your 18th birthday, I'm going to help you take care of it."

"What?" I said.

"It's something that your grandmother did for your father when he came of age, and after much discussion, we decided that I would do the same for you."

"You mean . . .?"

"Your mother's going to lend you a hand, Son," my father said. My mother stood up and let the robe fall to the floor. She was wearing a matching lacy white bra and panties. I was confused and excited, by the sight of my beautiful mother, and the thought of her touching me.

"Get undressed and lay on the bed," she said. I took off my shirt and my jeans and carefully climbed onto the bed and laid down flat. She sat down next to me and laid her hand on my stomach, causing my erection to twitch under my boxers.

"We're going to need these off too," she said, sliding one finger under my waistband, and pulling it down, revealing my cock. She pulled my boxers all the way down my legs and off my feet.

"You have a very nice dick," my mom said, smiling at me.

"Thank . . . you," I barely managed to say. Gently she took her right hand and wrapped it around my cock. I let out a slight whimper. She slowly began to move her hand up and down my shaft.

"Do you like that?" she asked me. I nodded my head. I looked over at my dad who was grinning. I could see a bulge in his pants, which made me wonder how big he was.

My mom laid her other hand on my thigh. I closed my eyes, wanting to hold back. I groaned as I felt her left hand move to cup my balls.

"Oh god," I moaned. She started to pump faster, and suddenly I exploded. Spurt after spurt of semen shot into the air and landed on my stomach.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Thank you," I said, trying to catch my breath.

After that we cleaned up. I'm sure I couldn't stop smiling, even as we sat down to dinner. Mom had put on an attractive yet tasteful black dress. I finished chewing a bite of my steak and looked at her.

"I'd have been a lot more excited about turning 18 if I had known it meant you were going to start helping me take care of it." My mom chuckled a little.

"Honey, that was a birthday present. I'm not going to jerk you off all the time."

"Oh . . . Okay," I looked down at my food, "I'm sorry . . . I just thought . . . So it'll happen again when I turn 19?" I asked, embarrassed. "Yes," she said," Or maybe on other special occasions too, like Christmas or Graduation."

"Oh," I said, poking at my food. I glanced up and saw my parents exchanging a look.

"We'll see," my mom said, "Maybe we can work something out." I looked back down at my food and quickly excused myself.

'I am so stupid' I said to myself, as I climbed the stairs. 'How could I think she was just gonna start wanking me every night'? I took off my clothes, turned on some music and laid down. I was so embarrassed, but that didn't stop me from masturbating twice while thinking of my mom.

I woke up about noon the next day. I crawled out of bed and put on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. I went downstairs and tried not to think about last night's dinner.

I grabbed some cereal and then went to the fridge for some milk. There was a note taped to the fridge door. It said chore list at the top, in my mother's handwriting. It had a list of chores, with point values next to each. At the bottom of the list it said 'Goal --20'.

I froze. My heart started beating faster and I carefully tried to imagine any alternative possibilities. I grabbed the list off of the fridge and sat down at the table, forgetting all about the cereal I had poured.

I sat there for what felt like hours, though I'm certain it was only a few minutes, until I was startled by the phone ringing. I quickly got up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi honey," my mom said.

"Oh, hey Mom."

"I was just on my lunch break, so I figured I'd call you and see how your first day as a man was going."

"Pretty good . . . I guess."

"Good. You didn't happen to find the chore list I left you, did you?"

". . . Yeah, I just found it."

"Oh good, those are just a few things that need to get done around the house. If you have some free time today, you might do a couple of them."

I took a deep breath, "So . . . what's the deal with the goal?"

"What do you think the deal is?" she asked. I stood there, trying to think of something to say. Finally she spoke again.

"Your father and I talked it over, and we decided that if you were willing to put in a little extra time around the house, then every once in a while, I could give you a present like the one you got last night."

"So when I get 20 points?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said," Well, I gotta run, I'll talk to you when I get home."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye," my mom said. I slowly hit the end call button and set the phone down on the table.

"YES!" I screamed. I quickly sat down in front of the list and looked it over.

There where 21 points in all, counting the 5 point chore 'organize the garage' which was added on the bottom in my father's handwriting.

I decided to start with washing dishes. As soon as I shut the dishwasher, I ran to the closet and then vacuumed the downstairs. 2 points down, 18 to go.

I started a load of laundry, then headed out to mow the lawn. I went on like this for three hours, rushing from one task to the next, until I had 16 points and had finished every chore except for organizing the garage.

I took a deep breath, grabbed a coke and headed out to the garage. The place was a complete disaster, as I expected.

I started to wade through it, getting all the tools sprawled on the bench, and finding homes for them in toolboxes or on the wall. I gathered up a; the tape and glue and put it in a box and labeled it. Then I hauled loads of scrap out to the trash.

Finally, as five o'clock approached, I looked around and the place was clean, hell it was even organized. I went inside, washed myself off, and then took the marker and crossed off the last chore on the list, and then taped it to the fridge again.

I ran up the stairs, peeled off my clothes, and jumped into the shower. As I soaped myself up, my cock began to grow. I'd been so distracted by the chores, I hadn't been thinking about the night before, or the night ahead.

The thought of my mom's hand wrapped around my cock again made me instantly hard as a rock. I started to touch it, but thought better of it. I turned off the shower, and went to my room and got dressed.

As I came down the stairs I heard someone in the kitchen. I headed in there, and found my father, briefcase in hand, staring at the list.

"Got a pretty good start on the list, I see," he said. He turned and gave me a big smile.

10 minutes later my mom got home. "Huh," she said, "I didn't expect you to get to 20 so fast. There weren't even 20 chores on the list when I left," she said, shooting a glance at my father.

"Is that a problem?" I asked meekly.

"No, it's fine," she said smiling, "It's kinda sweet actually . . . Do you want it before or after dinner?"

"Before please . . .you know, you wouldn't want to break with tradition and all."

She smiled, "Get naked and get on the couch."

I quickly stripped off my clothes and sat down in the middle of the couch, cock at attention. My dad stood up and leaned against the counter. My mom walked over and sat down next to me. She wrapped her hand around my dick and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

I started to breathe heavy as she pumped her hand up and down.

"Is this what you worked all day for?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I nodded. "Oh god Mom it feels so good." I looked up at my dad, who stood watching. I held out a little longer than the time before, but soon she started to stroke faster.

"Unh . . . Unh," I groaned as I came. My cum shot up in the air, and came back down on my dick and her hand. She smiled at me and wiped her hand on my stomach.

"So, are you gonna try and earn another twenty points tomorrow?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes," I answered quickly, " . . . I mean, if that's okay."

"It's okay with me honey," My mom said smiling. I suddenly remembered my dad standing at the foot of the bed.

"Is it alright with you Dad?" I asked.

"It's fine with me Son," he said," especially if it means the house is gonna stay this clean."

"Will there be enough chores to do tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm sure we can think some up," my mom said, "now why don't you get cleaned up for dinner."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Present and a Deal Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds