• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Run

The Run

A woman running along a trail is thinking of her afternoon errands and noticing little of the activity around her. As she continues to run the trail she pays little attention, as the sky turns gray. A storm starts with a thunderous roar and an instant downpour. Before she can react she is soaked through her shorts and T-shirt.

Needing to find shelter as the lightning flashes she runs towards a utility shed, which she finds unlocked. But not unoccupied. As she steps into the dark shed her eyes slowly adjust and she sees a tall uniformed park ranger leaning against the wall. He smiles at her, "Quite a storm." She shivers and nods.

He looks around the shed for something dry for her but sees nothing. He removes his shirt. "Put this on" he says.

She takes the shirt and waits for him to turn around but he just smiles and stares. Taking this as a dare she strips off her T-shirt and bra, walks topless to a tool rack hangs her clothes up and then faces him as she puts on his oversized button down shirt. She slowly buttons the shirt and smiles at the ranger.

Knowing that he enjoyed the show... she decides to play a little more. The shirt is long enough to maintain some modesty so continuing to face him she lowers her shorts and panties to the floor and she steps over to the rack to hang these wet clothes as well.

The ranger moves closer to her and whispers in her ear, "I have seen you run up here before. I enjoy watching you."

She remains silent. The ranger touches her wet hair and runs his fingers through it. She reaches up and touches his bare chest. He runs his hands down her back using the shirt like a towel to dry her skin. His hands are big & warm even through the shirt. She runs her hands up his chest to his shoulders and down his back. She looks up and they kiss as the storm continues to pound the tin roof of the utility shack.

Their tongues entwine as they gently explore each other's mouth. He lowers his hands to her ass and pulls her closer to him. Her breasts press against him only his shirt on her body separating them. She feels the bulge in his pants, she knows these spring storms don't last long. She wants to linger to enjoy the moment; she needs to hurry to avoid detection. As she is thinking these thought, he sinks to his knees.

His hands run down her back and under the shirt grabbing her ass and pulling her towards him. He kisses her mound and squeezes her butt. He lowers his tongue to taste her. He begins gently teasing her. Spending his time to get to know her body at the same time hurrying to assure they are not caught. He runs her tongue up and down her pussy, circling and teasing the clit. Tasting her sweat, the rain, and her excitement.

Knowing that she is getting more & more excited and is nearly ready to come, he stands. He kisses her mouth again hard, passionately. He then steps back and strips off his boots, pants, and shorts slowly letting her watch him as she had been watched. Standing there in just his erection & socks, he looks ridiculous, but lust outweighs the humor in the situation.

He moves forward and pushes her gently to the wall. They have both noticed that the rain is letting up and people will be returning to the trail soon. He runs his hard cock up and down her slit; they both exhale and sigh at the first touch.

"I'd like to take more time, but.." he says. As he says but, he pushes his cock inside of her and grabs her ass for leverage. He pushes inside of her slowly and pulls out more slowly. But this pace lasts only moments. With each thrust the speed he uses to enter increases, but each thrust is followed by a tortuously slow retreat. In & out he moves, fast & hard forward... slow and languid in retreat.

Her breath increases, his pace increases in mere moments it seems they come together.

He holds her up staying inside her as long as he is able. When he finally removes himself he shudders in one final tantalizing moment. The rain has stopped. He kisses her long & slow. He turns and begins to get dressed. "I need my shirt," he says.

She removes it and continues to watch him, as he gets dressed.

"I would love to stay, but if were caught I'll lose my job," and with that he leaves.

She slowly dresses. She smiles as she remembers the rendezvous; she had never said a word. She runs back down the trail towards her home, it's late and her husband will be waiting. He can be very jealous.

She steps through the door and hears him call. "Where the hell have you been?

"I went running & got caught in the storm."

"Did you see anybody out there?"

"Yes a few people."

"Did you talk to anybody?"

"No dear, I did not speak to anybody." And with that she laughed to herself and ran to the shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Run

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds