• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 14-15

Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 14-15

12

Author's note:

This ends the first part of my story. I have written a second part, the family's island adventures. If you, dear readers, wish to read part 2, let me know. Votes and feedback always gratefully accepted.

THANKS

Dom Woolf

*

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

New Home New Blood

Three months later, life had changed again. The business's had all sold, bought by some huge conglomerate. Maria was now officially his personal assistant and unofficially his sex and pain slave. She and Donna were doing great taking care of the mansion and him. Lisa was working with a tutor every morning and getting ready to take her collage finals in a couple of months. Most surprising to Rick was Christy.

Lisa and Christy had had a long conversation before coming down to breakfast and then had another long conversation with Rick in his den after breakfast. The long and short of it was that Christy wanted to be trained as a sex slave.

She and Lisa argued their points for several hours and Rick decided to let them give it a try if a way could be found to do it without risking everything. Christy's family was large but not particularly close and was what was known as working poor. It didn't take much to convince them that since they were soon to be leaving on a world tour, Lisa needed a companion and that Christy would benefit from a personnel tutor while traveling with them.

Unknown to either girl Christy's dad required a little more persuasion, ten grand worth of persuasion. Rick thought the man a fool; the girl was worth a hell of a lot more than ten large.

Now Lisa slept in her own room with her new slave /best friend in attendance. Rick slept with Donna or Maria or both or he tossed both in the cage he had built in the room and slept alone.

Christy was 19 soon to be 20 and Lisa was soon to be 19. Rick decided it was time to take this circus on the road. He booked a plane and rented a villa on a nice island in the Caribbean. He figured he would take his little family there for a few months then move on to Greece for a while; maybe see Australia and some pacific islands.

Six weeks later Rick was reclining in his big lounge chair on the deck of the villa watching the ocean and enjoying some kind of rum drink that Donna had made, while his two slaves lay slathered in oil and tanned from head to toe on woven mats on the beach. Lisa was over by some palm trees wearing just a bikini bottom and practicing with her single tail on the tanned and striped back of Christy, who was tied and gagged, spread nude between those very same palms.

He spotted the movement in the bushes hiding the cliff base and quietly slipped around the side of the villa. It took him about five minutes to circle noiselessly around behind the spot where he had seen the movement. There he found two teenage boys with binoculars and cameras. They were so focused on the scene his women were displaying he could have been playing in a marching band and they wouldn't have heard.

He reached down and hauled them both up by the hair. They began yelling so he smacked them together and marched them down onto the beach. Donna, Maria and Lisa met him as he pushed the boys out of the jungle.

"We have a couple of spies with cameras.' The women all began to yell at the boys and Rick let it continue for a minute or so. "Attention ladies." The noise shut off like a switch had been pressed. "Donna, go to the base of the cliff and retrieve their stuff. Maria you go to the toy box and get me a couple of sets of arm and leg cuffs. Lisa cut Christy down and meet me in the house.' He issued orders to all three then proceeded into the house, never releasing the boys for a second.

Maria met him in the living room with the cuffs he requested and in moments the boys were bound hand and foot. Lisa and Christy walked in followed moments later by Donna carrying an armload of cameras, and other gear. Lisa snapped her fingers and all three slaves went to one side of the room and placed themselves at attention. Lisa and Rick divided up the cameras and began going through the pictures to see what the boys had filmed.

There was at least three days worth of pics, footages of Lisa and Christy's bondage sessions. Pics of Donna, being paddled while Maria was eating her pussy. Maria hung suspended, inverted and sucking Rick's cock as he dripped hot wax from a candle into and onto her pussy and tits. The final footage was Christy's whipping today, though a lot of the footage from the camera with the biggest telephoto lenses was of Donna's and Maria's wet and oiled pussies. All the cameras were digital and very expensive, too expensive for the boys to be innocent voyeurs.

Rick grabbed the nearest boy, beginning to question him about what the hell they were up to. The boy gave him some bullshit story of just wanting to film the hot tourist women. Lisa went to the other boy and yanked down his swim trunks. She grabbed his cock in one hand and smacked his balls with the other. He started to scream and Lisa had Christy shove a gag in his mouth. She went back to pulling his balls and smacking them as Christy held the boy down.

Rick had hauled the first boy up and made him watch for a few minutes, then asked him again what they were up to.

Again he got the bullshit story. He dropped the boy and told Lisa to work on them and call him when they were ready to tell the truth. Lisa reached over and pulled the boys trunks down to his knees.

"We were hired. We were hired."

Rick looked back and inquired. "By whom and for what?"

"To take da pictures. Of all da women but especially of the blond girl and especially of her getting fucked." The boy was talking fast, looking fearfully at Lisa who had taken her hand and wrapped her fingers around his ball sack.

"WHO HIRED YOU?" Rick thundered.

Lisa gave the boys balls a hard tug. "A white guy, man. I don't know. We was to meet him at da hotel. Only after we had pictures of da blond girl fuckin wit you. Dat's all. Just take da pictures, man."

Rick gave orders quickly. "Cage dummy number two. Lisa get dressed. Donna hold the fort and everyone stay inside, doors locked until we get back. You boy, are going to point out this white guy. And if I find out you are lying to me: Lisa and the girls get to play kick the can with your balls."

It took several hours for Julio, (that was the boys name) to spot the "white guy". Lisa kept reaching into his swim trunks every fifteen minutes to remind him what would happen if he failed. Julio was so scared of the red haired witch he peed himself at least once. It only took Rick and Lisa a second to identify the white guy as Christy's money-grubbing fool of a father.

"Take Julio back to the villa and wait. I'll handle this and meet you back there.' Rick got out of the land rover he had leased while they were on the island. Lisa had gotten good at driving the sturdy little truck and wasted no time wheeling it around and heading back to the villa.

Rick stalked the fool for an hour or so before he finally returned to his room. Rick waited a few minutes listening at the door to be sure he was alone before knocking. Rick used his best imitation of the islands accent, "Sir, I have the message for you, from a Julio."

Rick figured his accent was lousy but he also figured this fool wouldn't know the difference. He was right, as Christy's father came straight to the door and began to open it.

That was when Rick kicked the door, which slammed into the fool, knocking him into the room and flat on his butt. Rick was there almost before the man hit the floor. Rick pulled him up by his shirt and rabbit punched his nose a couple of quick times. Then he hauled him up and dropped him on the bed.

" Let me guess." Rick began "You decided that ten grand wasn't enough. That I was fucking your daughter and you could blackmail me with pictures and get a lot more money. So you used the ten grand to buy cameras and a plane ticket and hired a couple of local dummies and here we are. How am I doing so far?"

"You broke my nose." The man blubbered.

"Yep, I did and that's just for starters." Rick grabbed the man's shirt." I used to be a cop; asshole, I spotted your idiots, found out about you and now have them in the local jail. Where, for about 200 bucks, I can have them on a chain gang for years. Once I have you arrested for blackmail and extortion, you will get to join them."

He looked down at the sniveling man. "You idiot, on this island money can buy just about anything. Your daughter isn't my fuck toy. For far less than the ten grand I gave you I could buy a fucking houseful of women, girls or babies for that matter and nobody would ask questions. And you think I paid you that money so I could fuck her? "Rick shook the man. " I should send her home and sue you for my money back. Or just let her know that you sold her in the first place."

The man was turning whiter than a ghost.

"There is a plane ticket at the airport on the first plane out of the islands: if you aren't on that plane and if I ever hear from you again, she goes home and your ass will be tied up in court for the rest of your miserable life. I can always find another companion for my daughter."

Christy's father begged him not to send her home. He knew if Christy and his wife ever found out about the ten grand or the blackmail attempt his life would be ruined. He promised over and over to leave and never bother Rick or his daughter again. Rick sucker punched him once in the stomach and let him fall.

Rick stopped at the hotel desk and arraigned for the ticket. He had the bellhop deliver the message with the flight time to man's room and waited in the bar until he saw him check out and take the airport bus. Rick hired a cab, went to the airport and made sure the man got on the plane. Once the plane had taken off, he went back to the villa.

Lisa tied a rope around Julio's cock and balls, leaving his swim trunks around his knees. She used the rope to lead Julio back into the villa where she tied the rope high enough to make Julio stand on tip toes to keep his balls from being ripped off. Lisa set a chair next to the half naked boy and had Christy kneel beside it.

The other boy's name was almost unpronounceable to Lisa so she just called him Fred. Fred didn't object from his position in the cage cuffed and gagged. His swim trunks had been left on the floor and his naked body was on complete display.

Lisa took another rope and made a hangman's noose, which she used to tie the boy's cock and pull his groin up to the bars. She tied the rope off, leaving his prick outside the cage. Lisa went back to her chair and stroked Julio's cock in an absent-minded manner while she sat and thought.

"Julio" Lisa purred. "How many people know we are living here?"

"Everybody knows da rich American and his women are here. Ma'am"

"Hummm," Lisa stroked his cock and thought some more. "Are you a bad boy, Julio?"

"No, ma'am."

"So you just spy on women and take pictures of them naked?"

Julio stammered, "Yes ma'am. I mean no, Ma'am. I just, I was, I mean aarragh....."

Lisa had pulled the rope crushing his balls. "You are a bad boy, Julio. I think you and Fred need to be punished."

Julio watched as Lisa went over to Fred and began placing rubber bands around each of Fred's balls. Fred groaned and shook his head but that was all he could do tied and bound as he was. Lisa smiled at him and bent over to suck his cock, until his long black cock was rock hard. She gave him another big smile.

Julio was watching amazed, this was torture? Da crazy rich white bitch.

Lisa placed another rubber band at the base of Fred's cock, which instantly began to take on a dark purple hue. Lisa motioned Christy forwards. "Christy darling, suck this boys cock for an hour or so."

Christy crawled to the cage; her tits swaying beneath her and her short blond hair haloed her face as she gently licked the head of the shaft. She got the entire shaft wet before slowly drawing the cock into her throat and equally slowly letting it slip back out. She kept up the rhythm over and over.

"Some torture huh, Julio?" Lisa sat back stroking his cock. "Of course Fred won't really appreciate it until he has to cum.... And can't. You see the rubber bands will keep him from ejaculating and Christy will just keep sucking and sucking.'

Julio watched in horror as Lisa snapped a rubber band around the base of his cock; she just kept stroking him as she called for Maria to service the boy. Maria came in all naked and oiled; she rubbed Julio's cock with her slick titties and began to suck on his swollen member. Lisa stepped behind Julio and smacked his balls with a riding crop from behind between his legs. Julio screamed and Lisa stuffed his mouth with a gag fastening it tight behind his head.

Maria continued to suck as the boy wiggled against the rope holding him in place. It wasn't long before both boys were screaming behind their gags trying to get relief for their tortured members. The slaves ignored their pleas and kept sucking.

Lisa went to her toy bag and returned wearing a huge strap on dildo, glistening with the oil she had just applied. She slowly released the rope holding Julio by his balls and eased him down to his knees. Maria followed him down sucking as she went. Lisa bent the boy over and began to push the massive dildo's head against the boy's anus. Julio squirmed and strained to escape his fate but Lisa and Maria had him bound and held too tightly.

His anus began to stretch as Lisa pushed with a steady pressure; bit-by-bit the head of the rubber cock invaded the boy's asshole. Once the head was in Lisa paused for a moment to give his asshole time to relax around the hard rubber. Then she pushed it in inch by inch. She pulled out halfway and began again and again, each time burying more of the massive dong in his ass.

Lisa fucked his asshole as Maria was sucking his cock. The pressure to cum kept building as Lisa pressed the sensitive prostrate gland deep inside his ass and the slick mouth and tongue of Maria never stopped.

Lisa heard the taxi pull up to the villa gate and called for Donna to unlock the gate and let in Master Rick. When Donna was in route, Lisa snipped the rubber band allowing Julio too finally cum. She held him tightly, buried to the hilt in his ass as he screamed from the pain of cumming through a penis deprived of blood flow as the blood returned along with the pain of long deprived nerves.

Julio passed out just as Rick walked in the room. "What the hell?"

Lisa stood up as she pulled the dildo from Julio's ass. "Poor boy just couldn't take the orgasm we gave him. Lisa walked over to the cage and snipped Fred's bands. Even through the gag his scream could be heard plainly. Christy and Maria moved back and knelt at attention as Rick took in the sight.

One boy passed out naked and tied to a cage his now flaccid cock dripping fluid. The other passed out on his knees, his asshole gaping wide from the dildo that had pounded it for over an hour.

"Looks like you took care of the punishment part of this. We need to hire some security."

Lisa looked around. "I was just thinking that myself, though I did rather enjoy taking care of it ourselves."

*

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Happy Birthday

Julio's naked black body gleamed with oil and sweat, muscles standing out; his single adornment was the silver chastity cage around his cock. He had put on thirty pounds of muscle due to the weight training; Mistress Lisa had put him through. Master Rick had been training him in security and hand-to-hand combat as well as weapons training.

Julio, who was actually twenty three but looked younger, enjoyed his new job as head of security and also as Mistress Lisa's slave. Master Rick had designed the security for the villa and trained Julio in each point of the new security system and the reasons why it should be that way. During the day he was mostly a slave to Mistress Lisa. She would have him spank or flog or whip the women slaves and sometimes he even got to fuck them. Sometimes they got to fuck him with strap-ons or vibrators. Sometimes Mistress Lisa would use her single tail and stripe his body from head to toe.

Sometimes she would lock him in the chastity device and not let him cum for a week.

At night he was released from service: except for the chastity device. That's when he became the head of security and monitored both the security devices and the three night guards that covered the perimeter.

Once in a great while Mistress Lisa would tie his cock and balls and have one of the slave women suck his cock while she fucked him. The orgasm when she finally cut the bands was so much more than any regular orgasm he had ever had. So much more that a week after they had dumped him and Federico naked on a beach several miles from the villa, he had come crawling back to beg Mistress Lisa to accept him as her lover. She had laughed at him and countered that, She, would accept him back only as the lowliest slave in the house. He told da crazy white bitch to go fuck her self and left.

Two weeks later he crawled back and kissed her feet and moved into his cage. She had him doing every dirty nasty job that needed doing. She allowed him nothing until he proved himself. He had washed dishes and floors and the other slaves and the laundry. He had worn the degrading maid outfit and allowed everyone to order him around. He had raged and cried and gone through every emotion. Finally he accepted the fact that he was her slave, totally and completely. Nothing she ordered was too much as long as she didn't send him away. He would die for her.

Somehow, She, had known for that very night she tied and fucked him. The next day Master Rick began training him in security.

Today was Christy's birthday and Mistress Lisa had planned something special. Donna and Maria were preparing Christy: they were washing her hair and putting on makeup. A special outfit had been ordered and delivered from Madame Ducas, the old dyke in San Francisco.

A great meal had been catered in and special cake was waiting in the kitchen fridge. Julio had also arranged for some special guests, who were waiting for their cue at the upper end of the driveway.

Rick and Lisa signaled Donna who brought Christy and Maria down to the dining room. Candles were placed everywhere and the meal was spread across the long table. Christy was shown to the head of the table and seated in her new white gown. Dinner was a happy affair with Julio and Dona catering to Christy's every need. Then it was time for the presents.

Christy opened the first box from Mistress Lisa, a pure white leather bodysuit. It had several zippers in strategic places, closed it could be worn anywhere but unzip and you had access to all the naughty places on a woman you would want to reach. Master Rick gave her the complimentary white thigh high leather boots. Donna and Maria gave her certificates good for massages or baths to be redeemed when she pleased. Julio gave her a giant conch shell so she could hear the ocean whenever she wished.

Christy was overjoyed with her presents. She had never owned anything so expensive or so beautiful.

"Now it's time for the traditional cake and candles." Lisa smiled. "Ladies, clear the table. Christy I have one more surprise for you. Come with me."

Lisa led her slave out into the living room. All the furniture had been removed and the floor was covered with thick soft mats all in light blue. Four black ropes led to the center of the room. Lisa laid Christy down and tied a rope to each of her ankles and wrists. Rick slowly tightened the ropes lifting Christy a foot or so off the floor.

"Here is your final present, my darling slave." Lisa whistled and Julio led six nude black men into the room. They gathered around Christy, stroking cocks of every shape and size. Rick had turned on a movie camera and started filming as the six men began to feel the helpless girl's body. In just a few moments they had stripped her nude shredding her new gown.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 14-15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds