• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Big Woman's Booty Cake

Big Woman's Booty Cake

Booty Cake. The most delicious substance known to man. Finger-licking good. I love making them. My name is Ramon Tyson. I'm a tall, good-looking black man living in the town of Providence, Rhode Island. I'm a student of the Culinary Arts at Johnson & Wales University. The Denver Campus is my favorite hangout. I am an aspiring Chef and my culinary specialty is the Booty Cake. I'm going to tell you all about it, folks. Just please bear with me. And fasten your seatbelts and unzip your pants. Hey, you might get the urge to stroke your cock or finger your pussy, so I just thought I'd make things easier for you. It's going to be hot in here.

The first element needed in making a Booty Cake is a big beautiful woman with a big booty. A sixty-inch or bigger booty is actually preferred. To that end, I acquired the services of Marianna Therese Brown, a fellow Culinary Arts student and eager learner. She just happens to fit the mode. She's a six-foot-tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed woman with jet-black skin and long hair braided into cornrows. She weighs two hundred and ninety pounds and is proud of every inch of her spectacular and Amazonian body. Did I mention she's very comfortable with her body and considers herself sexually adventurous? Yes, she's all that and then some.

First things first, though. I kindly asked Marianna to get undressed. She eagerly complied. What did I tell you? This big beautiful black woman loves to show off her body. She's a native of South Africa and where she comes from, big women are considered to be the utmost of feminine beauty. I tend to agree with the men of South Africa, at least in that respect. I find big women to be very beautiful. I don't like the skinny dames. They just don't do it for me. And I'm far from the only man who feels that way. A big woman is a beautiful woman. Get used to it. I stood there, and watched as Marianna got naked. Everything on that woman's body was thick and beautiful. Hot damn, she was fine as hell!

I have always had a thing for the big gals, I think. Must be something genetic about black men. We like our women to be pretty, with thick bodies and plump booties. Marianna Brown definitely fits that profile. Yeah, I've had my eyes on that one for a while. You see, we both came from the same town. I'm a native of Brockton, Massachusetts. Marianna lived in Brockton too. She attended Brockton High School, and graduated in 2004. I attended the Lawson Military Academy, an all-male college preparatory school located in the town of Milton. The Lawson Military Academy had a campus in Brockton as well. My parents sent me to Lawson Military Academy because it was considered one of the best private schools in the country.

The Lawson Military Academy was founded in the year 1979 by James Lawson, a native of Brockton who served in the second World War. He was a graduate of West Point Military Academy and wanted to bring those same traditions to his hometown. When I enrolled there, the school had a tradition of excellence. The Academy enrolls fifty eight hundred students, spread over the Brockton and Milton campuses. The school fields varsity sports in Men's Interscholastic Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Wrestling, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Archery, Bowling, Tennis, Rugby and Rifle. I was on the Varsity Football team. I was also a Varsity Wrestler. That's how I met Marianna.

Marianna Brown was the only female on the Brockton High School Men's Wrestling Team. When we met, she was a five-foot-ten, 275-pound athlete. I was a six-foot-one, 275-pound wrestler. She was the media favorite in many ways. Many people were cheering for her. I didn't let that get to me. The only voice I ever listen to is my own. We faced off against each other on the mat one Saturday morning. Marianna was a fierce grappler. A vicious wrestler with good technique. She was very fast. Many guys had underestimated her this season and paid dearly for it. I never underestimate anyone. It's just not my nature. I dove for Marianna's legs, and managed to get the female wrestler off her feet.

When you're wrestling females on the wrestling mat, you've got to remember that they're more vicious than the males. They will do anything to win. Their strength is in their legs. Take out the legs and you've won half the match. Men's strength is in their arms. Women's strength is in their legs. They will try to squeeze you and they're very flexible. Be careful. Those were the words my wrestling coach, Mr. Robert, actually told me before the match. I remembered his words and heeded his advice. I won the match, but to be honest, it wasn't easy. Marianna was one heck of a wrestler. She was co-captain of her school's wrestling team. I was impressed. When I ran into her at the state wrestling championships later in the season, I won again but it was not easy. She had twenty six out of thirty matches that season and finished third at the state wrestling championships. Me? I'm one heck of a wrestler with sociopathic tendencies. People like me are brilliant at winning at any cost. I finished first in my weight class. During the off season, I chilled in Brockton with my friends.

I ran into Marianna Brown at Westgate Mall. Man, when I saw her in that red T-shirt which showed her big boobs and that tight black skirt, I actually got a boner. I approached her. She remembered me. Yeah, she told me she remembered all her opponents. I was one of three male wrestlers she didn't succeed in outperforming during this season. I laughed at that. It was pretty funny. I don't apologize for winning. It's just not my nature. I'm a dominant man who has to win all the time. A lot of politically correct guys wimp out but I'm not like them. I'm a strong man. Marianna respected that. And we became friends. She's had a thing for me ever since, but we've kept things casual. Until now.

Marianna told me she was ready to begin. She told me she was a hardcore submissive who could take whatever I dished at her. I nodded. She lay on the table, and I got ready. I fastened steel bindings to her arms and legs. I made sure she could not break out of her bonds. I grabbed a can of cold kitchen oil, and poured it all over her sexy body. The big black woman looked really hot with oil all over her dark skin. She was glistening. I took an apple, and inserted it into Marianna's mouth. I looked at her, and rubbed my hands together. She looked positively helpless but had that trusting look in her face. I grinned. This was too easy.

Okay. I'm ready to prepare this tasty little dish, but I cannot proceed without seasoning. I took Peanut Butter, and smeared it all over Marianna's pussy. Then, I began licking it off before applying it again. I took a Gallon of Orange Juice and poured it all over Marianna's body. To make it, well, juicy. Then, I began my preparations for the Booty Cake itself. As has been said before, when preparing a Booty Cake, there are certain elements which a good chef should include for good results. A big woman who is herself the owner of a particularly big booty is quite suitable. Also, if that woman has both a tight asshole and a penchant for anal sex, that actually increases the chef's chances to create a truly wonderful Booty Cake.

A key element needed is the Stuffing. I had prepared the stuffing. I took some Bananas and ground them into a nice mush. Then, I began stimulating Marianna's pussy with my fingers. Marianna nodded gratefully as I pleasured her. Her eyes widened when I suddenly spread her butt cheeks wide open and inserted part of my mushy Banana stuffing in her butt hole. I told her to open wide and take what was coming to her. She totally did. I filled her asshole with the wonderfully stuffing. I never stopped pleasuring her tight pussy with my digital probing. Now, I was ready to truly create my ultimate masterpiece...the Booty Cake!

Let's see. What do we have here? We have a big beautiful black woman with a body that's shiny from cold cooking oil and juicy from Orange Juice. Her pussy is succulent from the Peanut Butter spread and her asshole is downright tempting, thanks to the sugar of the mushy Banana. What's missing? I scratch my head. The final element needed to make a truly magnificent Booty Cake, of course. I whipped out my twelve inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black cock. I pushed it into Marianna's asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Marianna's eyes widened like saucers as I slammed my cock into the forbidden depths of her asshole. I felt the her tight ass grip my cock like a vise, and it was wonderful.

If you've never fucked a big black woman in the ass, make sure you do at least once before you die. Otherwise, you'll have missed out on a lot. I slammed my cock into Marianna's asshole like there was no tomorrow. I leaned down and sucked on her breasts. They tasted of cold cooking oil and Orange Juice. Truly yummy. I thrust two fingers, then a third and finally a fourth into her pussy. I tasted her pussy juices, mixed with Peanut Butter. Yummy. I loved it. So much that I came, flooding Marianna's asshole with my cum. I roared victoriously. Slowly, I pulled my cock out of Marianna's now gaping asshole. Cool. It's easy to see what's going on in her tunnel of darkness.

I watched as her hot girly cum rushed out of her pussy and into her ass. I began licking her ass. What I tasted was amazing. Her skin was as sweet-tasting as Orange Juice. Her pussy as fiery as Peanut Butter. And her asshole itself as wonderful to taste as a ripe Banana. I also tasted my hot manly cum and her fantastic womanly juices. What a wonderfully mix. And that, my friends, is the essence of the Booty Cake. I couldn't keep this to myself. I took some, and smeared it all over Marianna's face. I removed the apple from her mouth. She smiled at me with tears of joy in her eyes. Pure joy. She thanked me from the bottom of her heart. I unbound her. She hugged me. Then she dipped her hands in her ass and licked the wonderful mix of my cum, her cum and our special cake. She smeared it all over my face. I smeared it all over her face. We kissed, and embraced.

After this wonderful first time, Marianna and I became truly inseparable. Man, I've always known this big beautiful woman has an appetite, but it seems that it's another part of her that does the craving these days. Marianna constantly needs to be fed. Her asshole is always hungry and can't get enough of my cock. I've taken the time to stretch her formerly tight asshole to a wonderful girth. She can now take twelve inches of hard black cock up her asshole without so much a grunt. It's our favorite form of sex during her period. Sometimes, her ass needs more than my cock. We've bought a twenty-inch and super thick dildo, just for her ass. And our fridge is always stacked with cucumbers even though neither of us is a Vegetarian. Sometimes, just sometimes, when she asks nicely, we make a Cake together. Ours is a wonderful relationship, wouldn't you say?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Big Woman's Booty Cake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 728 milliseconds