• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kitty Walters Episode 01 Ch. 02

Kitty Walters Episode 01 Ch. 02

12

A few days later it was time for Kitty's weekly training session. No time to sit around the house watching 'Oprah' and getting fat today, not that Kitty would ever allow herself to get fat. Frank and Kitty each took their own cars to The Division. Frank usually spent the entire day at work and started earlier than Kitty, so it only made sense. Frank's job required more in terms of endurance whereas Kitty's training sessions were more intense. After doing the laundry, housecleaning and running a few errands, Kitty went to work.

Division 44EE was quite unassuming. To a passersby, it was just another unspectacular dairy farm, but if you drove past the bend in the trees on the farm, beyond where anything could be seen from the road, you'd enter a garage which led into an underground complex about one football field in area and three floors deep. Kitty ran her driver's license under the indentifier. The ultraviolet light scanned all her pertinent information:

Kitty Walters - Level 12 operative for Division 44EE

   D.O.B.: N/A

   Place of birth: N/A

   Ethnicity: various

   Mission success rate: 99.41%

   Photo: N/A

After parking, she proceeded on through to the retinal scanner where her physical identity was confirmed and she went in.

The corridors themselves were long and white. Quite drab by most accounts. A number of unassuming doors were equally drab. But what went on behind the doors one passed while walking through those corridors was another story entirely, two of which I shall recount for you. Kitty noticed Room DPP&A and a conditioned process of sexual arousal began deep inside her body and mind. If Division operatives were going to use sex as a weapon, they might as well have fun in the process is what The Division leaders reasoned. So through a long and intense program of physical and mental conditioning, Kitty, like all the other female Division operatives, was essentially transformed into a highly skilled and deadly nymphomaniac. But the more proficient operatives became, the more intense their sexual training had to be. That's why her mouth was beginning to water.

Room DPP&A would have to wait, though. Kitty needed to be prepared for what went on inside there. After changing into a leotard, and going back to the changing room because she forgot her platform shoes, she went to the yoga room. Just a few warm up stretches was all she needed to be able to lie on the floor, face down, and bend her body backwards until her feet touched her head. Lifting one leg up while standing and putting her foot behind her neck without using her hands? No problem. Sliding her feet outwards, perfectly parallel to her body, until her ass touched the floor? Piece of cake. Conscious dilation? Now that took her a long time to learn. But Kitty was such an eager and determined pupil, even the instructors were amazed at how quickly she learned to consciously dilate her cunt and ass to allow the thickest, biggest cocks inside her body without causing any physical damage.

When she was physically and mentally prepared, Kitty took her shoes and went to Room DPP&A. It was as it usually was. A number of operatives all wearing platform shoes, except for one operative who was six feet tall, with their legs spread apart about twenty-four inches and their ankles securely tied to bolts in the wooden floor. Their hands were above their heads, also about two feet apart, with their wrists tied to ceiling bolts. Spread eagle, vertical and immobilized to put it succinctly. And each operative had a thick cock fucking her pussy and another thick cock drilling her ass. Kitty smiled and winked at one of the professional studs plowing the shithole of a redheaded operative. Frank saw her, winked back and started to ram the ass of the redhead even faster, pretending it was his wife he was drilling.

The women formed a line from one side of the room to the other, the left side for beginners moving right to the more experienced operatives. This was because, from left to right, the dicks of the men fucking them got bigger and bigger, although even the smallest men at the far left were considerably larger than the average male. Moans and groans of ecstasy, both from the women and the men, saturated the room, as did the odor of sweat and cum. The asynchronous sounds of many bodies slapping against the flesh of many other bodies echoed off the walls. It gave the illusion of artillery fire in the distance but with a much higher pitch. The light glistened off the slick, sticky cum rolling down the soft, creamy thighs and calves of the women. Two small puddles of cum had formed at the feet of each operative, but a third puddle was also created directly underneath their cunts. Kitty could see the globules of goo dripping out of their pussies as if their internal plumbing had sprung a leak, continuously feeding and expanding all three of the puddles beneath each woman. The necessary pummeling of their holes was an integral part of their training, but that didn't mean they didn't love their work. Kitty was anxious to get to her place at the very far right and get started, but she knew to do nothing except close the door behind her and wait.

Madam Kwan, who rarely sits in her chair unless she's training an operative, was looking over the operatives' asses. Each one was being pounded hard and stretched wide. Despite the clear evidence oozing out of their butt cheeks that the men had already cum inside them, they continued the fuck the ladies' shitters. The studs in this stable were also well trained and it takes more than one orgasm to get them to stop fucking a tight piece of ass or pussy. Kwan saw Kitty, looked at the clock to make sure she had arrived on time, then went back to the assfuckers. If an operative didn't arrive on time, Kwan had no qualms about expressing her anger, although the truth be known, feeling Kwan's displeasure was not very much different from feeling her gratitude.

She looked at Antonio and Kenengi who were sitting at the far right of the room, each reading the Washington Post. "Antonio! Kenengi!" Kwan motioned her head towards Kitty and the two men arose to release what could legitimately be called the two biggest cocks in the world from their pants. Kwan looked at Kitty, so she went over to the two men, removed her leotard and placed it on the bench near the men's clothing.

Meanwhile, with her ivory handled riding crop, Kwan gently tapped the butt of one of the assfuckers and said "Time!" He pulled out of the operative's ass with a pop and his associate pulled out of her pussy with a splatter while Kwan went to her chair and sat down. The two men untied their sexually depleted cum bucket and she collapsed on the floor. A few seconds passed before Kwan screamed out "Over here! NOW!" The operative, panting as if she'd been trying to blow up a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon all by herself, lifted her head to look at her instructor. On hands and knees, she labored to make it over to Kwan who, once her student arrived, ferociously caned her already brutalized ass with the riding crop.

Kwan was tenderizing Anita Humpen's ass while I undressed. It was an unpleasant part of the training program, for most operatives, but it was necessary to toughen us up to torture. I could make out Anita's barely audible whimpers above the sounds of the fucking and moaning. After I was naked, except for my pumps, I positioned myself between the two sets of bolts and waited to be tied up by Antonio and Kenengi.

Antonio came from Genoa. He had quintessentially Mediterranean good looks, a sun bronzed body worthy of being immortalized in marble by one of the old masters, and a love for the purity and perfection of nature that gave him a Pan-like quality, assuming Pan had a little more body hair. Kenengi, who was recruited from Accra, was a black counterpart to Antonio. The heat being generated in the room by all the raw sex helped to produce a thin layer of sweat on his lean, muscular physique. The light glimmered off his black skin creating pockets of luminescence in the otherwise chocolate abyss into which you wanted to lose yourself along with all of your sexual inhibitions.

Not that I had any sexual inhibitions. Since Division operatives use sex to achieve their clandestine ends, it was necessary to enlist women who would be able to throw themselves into their work. And if I had to get gangbanged by hundreds of men in order to preserve The American Way of life, I was more than willing and happy to have an army of men fucking my cunt, ass and mouth day and night if that's what it took to protect my country. What patriotic slut would do any less?

Elevated by my platform shoes so the men didn't have to awkwardly bend down too far, my two colleagues started my advanced training after securely immobilizing me. I could only hope that my dilation technique was sufficient to allow my pussy and ass to accommodate the gargantuan cocks of these two. This was my first time at the extreme right of the line and out of curiosity, just after I had undressed, I tried to grab hold of Antonio's dick. Even with both of my hands grasping his shaft, the fingers of one hand were just barely able to overlap the fingers of my other hand. And Kenengi was certainly equal to Antonio in that aspect of his anatomy.

Kenengi positioned himself behind me while Antonio was in front. No lubrication was provided so operatives had to supply their own, the natural way. That was no problem for my pussy. Like Pavlov's dog, I too was a bitch conditioned to salivate at the sight of a delicious piece of meat. The only difference is that it was my snatch that was doing the salivating. My ass, however, was another matter. The thing only available back there to make his pole slick was a thin layer of sweat on his prick and on my ass cheeks. Although I will admit that after my conscious dilation, I go to the bathroom and stick a few fingers coated with vaseline into my open hole, enough to be useful but not enough to be left over after having my shitter plowed for half an hour. And certainly far enough inside me so that it won't be seen by my anal penetrator when he spreads my cheeks apart. I'd hate to think what the wrath of Kwan would be if she found out I was greasing.

Antonio placed his golden, softball-sized cockhead against my cunt. The folds of my labia surrounded and enveloped the magnificent orb as it penetrated me. His tremendous member slowly began to disappear inside my body like an oversized hand being forced into a tiny glove. It was sort of like giving birth but in reverse. It certainly was more pleasurable than giving birth. I looked down and saw the outline of his cockhead as it expanded my belly outwards. The big, round invader making its way up towards my tits appeared to be an alien crawling around inside my body. A big, round sexually fulfilling alien.

Meanwhile, Kenengi parted my firm cheeks to allow his equally extensive shaft access to my anal cavity. Despite the vaseline and conscious dilation, Kenengi still had difficulty getting all of his thick, black meat inside my hole. The pain was unbearable. His mighty meatpole forced my flesh apart, wider and wider, busting my shitter until I thought I was going to be ripped in half. I was beginning to see stars from the unbearable agony I had to endure. I almost passed out. Luckily I didn't, otherwise I would have missed out on all this wonderful sexual anguish.

As Kenengi slowly slid his prick up my anal passage, it bumped up against Antonio's cock, forcing my trim tummy to be pushed out even further. Again I was reminded of my pregnancies when I looked down at my hugely extended belly. Any other woman would have been dead from this by now, but the many, many massive cocks that I've had inside me before today have, in a sense, been the gateway drugs for the sexual high I was experiencing right now. Filled to capacity, I simply tried to relax and enjoy today's training session. And the two professional studs drilling me harder than a Marine boot camp sergeant simply wanted to satiate their sexual hunger with the slut sandwich that they turned me into.

My two fuckers both kept the screwing down to a fairly slow pace. Their job was not to get off and fill my holes full of their hot, creamy cum. That was just a fringe benefit. Their job was to stretch me wide. As someone who uses her pussy and ass as erotically enticing weapons, who knew how big a cock I might have to fuck in order to successfully accomplish a mission. Or if I might have to have one of my holes double, triple or even quadruple penetrated in order to complete my assignment. I was just lucky that, for me, the pain was as pleasant as the pleasure.

A few minutes after my humping began, I heard Kwan say to one of the other studs "Time!" I turned my head to see two giant cocks being pulled out of the sloppy mess that was some other operative. She was then untied and I watched as she staggered over to the sitting Kwan.

Madam Kwan was fairly young, twenty-seven, but she had more life experience than most people acquire in, well, a lifetime. She was sold into prostitution at the age of ten by her mother, led her fellow prostitutes in a revolt against their pimp at the age of twelve then raised herself on the mean streets of Yunyang. She knew how to turn a financially well-off trick on the streets, but rather than whore herself out, she would have the john take her to an isolated place where she would usually slit his throat and steal everything he had. Money and a watch were common booty for her. Sometimes a ring or other jewelry. Rarely a car, but it was not without precedent.

She bought her way to the United States and was quite successful until she killed a member of the C.I.A. It took them over a year to find her, but rather than lock her up, they decided to put a valuable find to good use. Also, they didn't want a public trial where it would come out that it took the C.I.A. over a year to find the person who murdered the director of the C.I.A., who obviously was frequenting hookers.

Kwan was toughening up the internal fortitude of the recently untied operative by whipping her ass with the riding crop. Not one to let others think she was merely a tyrant drunk on power, Kwan let her exceptional toughness and discipline be known through her attire. The only 'clothing' she ever wore to work was two metal cilices. One as a bra and the other as panties. Open high heeled shoes with velvet straps which crisscrossed up her legs until they hooked onto the cilice, velvet gloves and the riding crop were her only other accoutrements. The metal cilices helped Kwan to endure pain and suffering but they also added another dimension of bitchiness to the trainer which only made her that much harder on her pupils. After her ass was numbed to the pain, the operative moved forward and stuck her face between Kwan's legs. Kwan had unclasped and removed the front section of the cilice to allow the operative unobstructed access to her cunt. While The Division trained women to achieve their goals through sexual exploitation, that didn't mean an operative was always going to have to sexually satisfy a man.

I watched Ivana Biggun probing Kwan's pussy with her tongue, lapping and licking every square inch of that Asian crotch. I myself enjoyed eating Chinese and was looking forward to munching on her muffin. She pulled her pupil's head in closer to her wet box, then Kwan met my eyes and turned her head to face me. She smiled. As usual, I had gotten there late in the afternoon, so of all the women training today, she knew that I would be the last one to go down on her cunt. Her used, wet, cum drenched cunt. And after a full day of orgasms, it would be hardest for me to get her off, so I would have to spend an inordinate amount of time licking, lapping and sucking that snatch. But she would cum eventually. Right now I just closed my eyes and went back to enjoying the colossal cocks inside of me.

My two lovers had settled into a steady but changing rhythm. For a minute or so, the two would slam their pricks deep into me at the same time, forcing an animalistic grunt of satisfaction from deep inside my chest up through my throat and out of my mouth to join the other sounds of sexual fulfillment in the room. Then they would alternate to a new rhythm. Kenengi would slowly pull his dark meat out of my aching ass while Antonio would jam his fat prick into my soaking pussy, forcing my juices out to roll down my legs or add to the ever increasing puddle of liquid directly beneath my crotch. Then Kenengi plugged up my butthole with his black meatstick as fast and as hard possible while Antonio slowly removed his shaft from my contented cunt.

After my third orgasm, I noticed a few beads of sweat on Antonio's neck. In between my grunts and gasping for air, I lapped up his perspiration and swallowed. My head started to swim and my erotic senses became amplified. Antonio's sweat had the same effect as concentrated pheromones. It was no longer just my lower regions that could experience sexual fulfillment, but every portion of my entire body. Even the touch of my lovers' hands on my arms or hips created the sensation of having an orgasm. Every time two sets of giant balls slapped against my cheeks or thighs I felt like I was cumming. My orgasms were as frequently as my heartbeat. My pleasure receptors were on overload and I faded in and out of consciousness several times. Now you know why we're securely tied during our fuck sessions.

By the time Antonio's sweat had worn off, I saw Kwan tapping my husband's ass with her riding crop. The redhead looked just as spent and used up as Anita and Ivana did. As spent and used up as I must look. One thing was for certain. Any woman who could walk out of this room after a thirty minute training session was definitely going to be able to handle any kind of a fuckjob the outside world could throw at her. Frank had drilled his last operative for the day and was headed out the door. As he turned to wave goodbye to me I said "I forgot to get milk. Pick some up on your way home." I closed my eyes and let the last few minutes of my fucking workout pass while I thought about my husband.

Our marriage started off probably very much like everyone else's. We were young and in love. Intensely passionate towards each other. Then the children came along. A lot of my effort went into them rather than my marriage. Making love was not a priority, but it should have been. Giving my children two parents who had a solid relationship should have been more important than giving them a Tickle Me Elmo doll. But that's the way it went.

And as the lovemaking died out, the love began to get pushed into the background as well. The passion and fire that brought us together in the first place was dying. Desperate to renew that passion, we started swinging with some of Frank's coworkers in the C.I.A. and that did bring back the passion, but not the love. For that, a counselor suggested "us" time. Eventually our companionship and love got stronger and stronger, but continuing our diversity by having other sexual partners added the spice to life that only variety could provide. Filet de bœuf is great, but if it was the only thing you ever ate, you'd get sick of it awfully fast. And so too it is with sex. Oh, you can play games and do some role playing with each other, but no matter how you dress up a chicken, it's always gonna taste like chicken.

It wasn't long before we both wound up in Division 44EE. And now our marriage is perfect. When I come here for training, I swell with pride and horniness watching my man pumping his incredible cock into some piece of ass or pussy, knowing that he's more than capable of bringing a highly trained and excessively fucked professional to physical exhaustion. And he gets equally turned on watching me getting filled and drilled by a couple of studs, their huge pricks getting crammed into my two holes and flooding me with their delicious, sticky goo. Of course Frank and I have sex with each other only once or twice a day. Not due to boredom…but overwork. Still, emotionally we've never been closer and we've never been more in love with each other. Not even when we were first married.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kitty Walters Episode 01 Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds