• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 10-11

Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 10-11

12

CHAPTER TEN

Fine dining

Saturday afternoon Rick was feeling good watching his two slaves, running around the house on various chores, buck naked and lovely. Rick called to the women and watched as they ran into the room and assumed the attention position. "Ladies let's go out to dinner. Dress fancy, I'm in the mood for a steak and lobster feast and some good wine."

Three hours later the mother and daughter presented themselves dressed to the nines, hair and makeup in place. Rick escorted them to the limo he had ordered, ushering them inside.

The Hidden Palms was one of the finest restaurants in the city featuring great food and lots of palm tree hidden alcoves, to give the diners a sense of privacy. The three enjoyed a beautifully prepared three-course meal, fine wine and a rich dessert. Many of the other patrons knew Donna from before her husband's death and came by to see how she was doing. Lisa met up with several of her classmates from school and asked to spend some time catching up. Rick told her to have fun but return in an hour.

Rick and Donna enjoyed the time alone to have after dinner drinks. Donna excused herself to the ladies room and after a minute Rick also headed towards the restrooms. It was getting late in the evening and most of the diners had finished their meal and left, as Rick expected the men's room was empty. He waited outside the woman's powder room for Donna.

"Hello darling, come with me. Rick took her by the arm and steered her into the Men's room. "I decided I needed a bit of cock sucking and this seemed like the perfect place."

He took her into one of the handicapped stalls and closed the door. Rick unzipped her dress and lifted it off her.

Donna was nervous, she knew there were people in the dinning room that she knew and one of them could enter at any moment. Rick hung her dress on a coat hook and unfastened her bra. He tossed that over the door of the stall. "At attention," He commanded. Donna sank to her knees and watched as Rick unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She began to lick it: getting it hard and then sucking it deep into her throat.

Donna wanted to make him cum quickly an used every trick she knew to stimulate him but Rick was able to keep going as long as he wanted no matter what she did and he was determined to make this last.

Donna heard the door to the restroom open and tried to not make a sound while still sucking, Rick however had other ideas. "Oh baby, suck my cock just like that. Oh yeah. That feels sooo god damn good."

Donna could see the crack in the door of the restroom as she sucked and began to blush as she saw someone looking through it. Just at that moment Rick pulled out and came all over her face and tits. Donna couldn't see for a couple of seconds due to the sticky cum covering her eyes and dripping down her face, splashing on her tits and belly. She used her hands to clear the sticky goo off.

She looked up to see the door of the stall wide open and two men standing there staring at her. Rick had walked out while she was blinded. Unknown to Donna as he passed the men he whispered, "She sucks great, give her a try, she's already paid for."

The men entered the stall and closed the door.

Rick returned to their table at almost the same time as Lisa, she looked around as she approached. "My lord, thank you for the wonderful dinner and allowing me time with my friends."

"Your welcome. We deserved a night out."

"Where is Mom?" Lisa asked.

"I think she's in the bathroom, she'll be along. Try the dessert."

The men closed the stall door and surrounded Donna. The bigger of the two reached down and took a hold of Donna's hair; he turned her face and pulled her into his crotch.

"Take my cock out and suck it slut, before I have to hurt you."

Donna's scalp burned from her hair being pulled so tight, she was scared. She unzipped the man's pants and removed his hardening cock free. She had never seen a cock so wide. He was no longer than average but he must have been four to five inches around. The man shoved her face into his cock and forced it between her lips. Donna stretched her mouth as wide as she could and the man's cock just kept filling it. She couldn't breath and began to panic, he pulled out and she caught a breath then he pulled her down again. Out, breath, shove in. There was no technique, no finesse, just a brutal mouth fuck.

The other man played with her tits, twisting her rings and then he found the ring between her legs. He used it to position her body where he wanted before he rammed his cock into her pussy. They fucked her like a blowup doll. She was just a warm set of holes to them.

They finally came, first the guy in her pussy and finally the gorilla in her mouth. They dropped her like a used tissue and spent a few minutes cleaning themselves off as she lay there recovering. The gorilla came over to her, his cock still out and pissed on her, moving his hot yellow stream from her face to her tits to her pussy and back to her face, soaking her.

When she could see again they were gone. Donna got up and went to the sink where she threw up. She washed herself as best she could and dried off with an entire roll of towels.

She dressed and combed her hair, repairing her makeup as best she could. Donna returned to the table as Rick finished paying. He took her by the arm and the three walked out.

Rick bent over whispering in Donna's ear," Good girl."

She wore a silly grin clear back to the mansion.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Pride n punishment

Maria Courly had always gotten by on her looks. She was blond, petite with a good figure, men had tended to look at the package and discount her mind. She had run scams to get money from men since she was in grade school. The few times she had been caught, her (I'm just a poor dumb blond) routine had gotten her away with a minimum of problems.

Until the old man had caught her, fortunately he was interested in being daddy with the naughty daughter. A few light bondage sessions; a few spanks and a couple of blowjobs and all was forgiven. When he died and the twit he was married to ran the company between her shopping trips, Maria was able to put her scams into high gear. She had four managers she had been coming on to for two years primed and ready. Soon she was raking in the money from each of them and not even her partners knew about the others in the scams.

Now that had ended. The twit had married ex detective Rick Tyler and he was no fool. He had her scams figured out to the last dime, her partners were fired and ruined or in the case of Charlie so scared he wouldn't steal a paper clip. But the worst thing was Rick owned her ass. For the next seven years if she even thought of going against him, one call and Maria would be spending a long time as the girlfriend of some lesbo dyke in a very small cell.

The punishment the old man had given her was mild, Hell, she had had rougher lovers. Tyler was another thing entirely. She had returned to her condo Friday night barely able to move. Thank god no one saw her bare ass drag into the elevator from the parking garage and limp to her door. She had passed out on her bed not even covering up. Saturday afternoon when she awoke was worse. She was stiff from head to toe, black and blue from her neck to her thighs. She had soaked for hours in her whirlpool bath, just to get some mobility back. Sunday was the same. Monday morning she dressed like a nun covered from neck to toes to hide the bruises.

And now it was Friday and she was headed back to the mansion for another session. Her stomach was in knots from the tension, if he beat her like that again she might just turn herself in to the cops.

At the mansion, Rick had been trying to lace Donna into the new corset that had arrived that afternoon, it was designed to pull her hourglass figure even tighter, however it hadn't fit the way he had expected it too and he had Donna fetch the scale and stand on it.

Donna couldn't believe her eyes; the scale showed she had gained a pound and half. Rick was standing there holding the corset he had tried to lace her into, of course it hadn't fit and he was not amused.

"You have been neglecting your exercises." Donna hung her head. "We can fix that, come with me." He led Donna to the exercise room and had her get on the treadmill. He cuffed her hands behind her back. "I have recently modified this tens unit." He said as he hung the unit at the front of the treadmill " I added spring clips to the leads, the more tension on the clips the more voltage." He positioned Donna in the front of the treadmill and attached the clips one to each nipple ring. He programmed the treadmill for an hour and a half program, switching it on.

Slowly the treadmill began it's warm-up routine, Donna walking along. She allowed a bit too much tension to be taken up by the leads and received a small shock. Rick smiled, "As long as you keep up you don't get shocked" He hung a water bottle and a nipple at the front of the treadmill, Donna would have to bend over to suck at it all the while keeping up the pace. Rick watched for the first hour, counting all the times she got shocked. He had actually expected her to do worse than she did; she really was in fine shape.

Rick closed the door behind him as he left the woman jogging in place. He returned to the main living room and caught Mistress Lisa triggering the gate. The Executive Slut had arrived.

Once again Lisa met her at the door, stripped her and cuffed and gagged her before presenting her to Rick. He walked around the woman examining the remains of last weeks session. Her butt was still black and blue, now with yellow and green mixed in as she began to heal. It was the same with her tits. The rest of her was basically healed.

He took another walk around this time examining her body from a critical standpoint. She was developing a bit of a belly, her muscle tone in her arms and legs was lacking, and in a few years if something didn't change she would begin to sag around the face, as she got older. Her breasts were beginning to show signs of the coming sag also.

"Mistress Lisa this Slut is sadly out of shape. That is unacceptable; a slut is only as useful as her body. On your knees, Slut." Maria got down on her knees, as Rick pulled out his cock. "Suck me." He ordered. Maria began to suck his cock. Rick let her continue for less than a minute when he pulled out. He bent her over the couch and spread her legs shoving his erection into her pussy.

Lisa threw her legs over the woman's head and pulled her face into her own pussy. "Lick me, bitch and unless you want to go back out to the dungeon, you better be good."

Maria's face flushed bright red, she had never done a woman and to do it cuffed while being fucked was as humiliating as she could have ever imagined. She tried to ignore the cock ramming her cunt and lick Lisa as best she could. Once again less than a minute later Lisa slapped her face knocking Maria to the floor.

Rick sat down beside Lisa on the couch. "That was pitiful, the bitch is as loose as a cave. No muscle control at all" Rick bitched.

Lisa sighed," She has no skill at cunt licking either. We might be better off finding someone else to be our executive slut and just keep this one as a house slave."

"Just what about you did all those men find interesting?" Rick asked. "Maybe your ass is your best feature. Was it fucking your ass that they liked?

Maria was crushed and crying on the floor. " I've never had anyone fuck my ass." Lisa picked up a riding crop and started to get up from the couch, when Maria figured out her error. "I mean, Master, no one has fucked my ass. They mostly just wanted blow jobs, Master."

"Amazing and they settled for your piss poor abilities. I'm glad I fired them." Rick sat and thought, looking down at the naked trembling woman at his feet. "We do have an investment in her and she is semi competent in her job. Maybe she can be trained."

Lisa looked down at Maria, "You have three weeks, your to come over every night after work and hit the gym every other day for two hours and on the days your not at the gym your to come here for sex training. Got me slut?"

Maria nodded "Yes Mistress."

"Three weeks is all the time you have. If there isn't a vast improvement I get a new maid and you spend your life on your knees cleaning floors with a toothbrush." Lisa laughed, "Your gonna look so cute in a French maids uniform."

Maria knew Mistress Lisa wasn't kidding, she lay there shivering as she looked at the huge mansion, thinking this would be her life, cleaning, humiliated in a ridiculous maids outfit, servant to her red haired tormenter.

He stood over her and grabbed her by the hair, lifting her to her feet and pushing her in the direction of the gym. "Donna should be done soon. I think we can start her on the treadmill for an hour or so."

They entered the gym and Maria stared at the naked woman's sweat soaked body as she panted for air, chest heaving and wires dangling from the rings on her nipples. The treadmill was in a cool down phase and Donna was just quick walking as she ended her time on the machine. Her long dark hair was soaked with sweat and lay limp behind her. Her muscles were trembling from the long run.

Rick removed the clips from her nipple rings as the machine stopped. Donna sank down on her knees, slowly getting into her attention pose.

Rick looked at the sweat glistening body," You know what I expect you to weigh and what I expect you to do to keep in shape. Next time you will run two hours with a dildo stuffed up your ass, understood?"

"Yes, Master." Donna nodded, "I will keep the weight off, Master."

He unclipped her cuffs and sent her to cleanup. Lisa had already positioned Maria on the treadmill. Rick explained the way the tens unit worked. "You don't have rings to clip these to, so I had to change the ends to these alligator clips. Consider it an added incentive." He lifted her breasts and twisted her nipples to get them to stand out; then spread the alligator clips open, clamping their sharp teeth on the tender erect nipple.

Maria cried out as the clip bit into her nipple. He attached the second and she felt as if the nasty sharp teeth were biting off her nipples. Lisa pushed the buttons and the treadmill began its program. Maria was instantly behind and the leads drew taught, sending a shock into her already pain-racked tits. She stumbled and fell ripping the clips off her nipples and crashing to the floor hurled by the moving belt.

"Crap!" Lisa exclaimed. "This slut can't even walk a straight line. Get up you fat cow." Lisa shut off the program.

Maria struggled to stand with her hands still cuffed behind her; the fall and the pain in her tits making her groan and tears were running down her face. Lisa stood watching as the woman regained her feet.

Lisa examined the bleeding nipples where the clips teeth had gouged the flesh when she fell. "These need to be cleaned up." She decided. She grabbed the woman's hair and pulled her off to the bathroom.

Rick enjoyed watching Lisa take command of the new slut. He noticed Maria was limping from where she had landed on her leg and decided that the treadmill was out for the night.

He went to the toy chest in his room and removed several toys. He called out to Donna to go to the dungeon and wait for him. He returned to the gym to await Lisa and her charge.

Lisa took the crying women into the guest bathroom; she placed her into the shower and turned on the cold water. She used the detachable showerhead to hose Maria down from head to toe, focusing on her torn and bleeding tits. She pulled her out and set her on the small seat in front of the mirror to bandage her nipples. First she got a bottle of Mercurochrome and painted the torn flesh, staining them bright orange. Next she sprayed the nipples with a transparent liquid spray bandage.

Maria finished drying off and they returned to the gym. Rick put Maria in a submissive position and drew Lisa to the side explaining what he had in mind. Lisa grinned and went to gather Maria before heading to the dungeon playroom.

When Maria entered the dungeon she spied Donna on her knees, ass in the air, arms stretched out in front of her, wrists crossed: a position of total submission. Her hair was dry and neatly combed, spread across her back like a blanket.

At Rick's snap of his fingers she smoothly straightened, remaining on her knees, which she spread as she placed her hands on her thighs, straightened her back and thrust out her tits. Donna had a smile on her face and appeared totally relaxed. Maria was astounded, this was the same woman she had seen bound to a cross being tortured by a sex machine and running her ass off only minutes ago, her tits being shocked and tortured? Yet here she was relaxed and seemingly happy.

Rick pushed Maria to her knees. "Slut, this is Donna my wife and slave." He produced a long double-ended dildo. "You and Donna are going to insert this dildo in your pussies and fuck each other. If it falls out you get a stroke of the cane so I suggest you tighten that sloppy pussy of yours and try your hardest to hold on to it. Donna has been doing Keigle exercises for months to tighten hers. Watch."

He set a dildo with a wide base upright on the floor, when he motioned to Dona she crawled over it and slowly set her pussy down upon it. With just the head of the dildo in her virgina, she rose and as Maria watched using just her pussy muscles sucked the dildo slowly into her.

Maria began to see what Rick meant; she was sloppy and out of shape. Hell, she had had no idea a pussy could even do that. "Master, I am out of shape. I never realized how badly."

"Nothing a lot of hard work won't fix. You can start learning tonight." Rick put her and Donna on their knees in front of his throne, facing in opposite directions. He inserted one end in each woman's pussy. Lisa stood over the women with bamboo cane in her hands. She started them pushing back towards each other, letting the women fall into a natural rhythm, the dildo slipping in and out as the women fucked.

Maria tried her best to hold the dildo in her cunt and for the first few minutes she was able to, but as her pussy began to lubricate itself she felt the dildo slip. When it popped out Lisa struck, whipping the cane across her buttocks. Maria screamed. The cane raised a welt over the multicolored bruises Maria had from last week. Lisa reinserted the dildo and they began again.

Soon it again slipped out and Maria got another welt. This happened again and again until Maria collapsed. Donna stood the dildo still clamped in her pussy. Lisa removed the dildo and used her finger to bring her mother to orgasum. Donna sunk to her knees and murmured, "Thank you Mistress."

Rick walked over and pulled Maria to her knees, bending her over he shoved is cock in her from behind and fucked her, slapping her welted and burning ass until he came. Lisa watched Rick fuck for a few minutes, then turned to her mother and crushed her mothers face into her wet and aching pussy. Donna didn't hesitate; she simply sucked and licked her daughter's clit until Lisa came.

Rick watched Lisa take control of her mother as just another slave to be used. He was well pleased. He hauled Maria to a small metal cage and locked her in for the night. The three left the dungeon, turning off the lights and returned to their home.

Maria lay in her cage covered by a thin blanket. She tried to sort out what she was feeling. She felt she should be angry, humiliated by the things Rick and Lisa made her do. In truth her only humiliation came from her feelings that she was sloppy and had not done her best. She deserved the pain she was feeling in her torn up tits and her burning ass. She vowed to do better.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 10-11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds