• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Hard Learned Lesson

A Hard Learned Lesson

He waits angrily. He doesn't like failure, and Angie's refusal to submit makes Him look like a failure. So He traveled 1200 miles to remind her why He hated failure, and why submitting was a much easier alternative. He paces in the living room until He sees the car lights flash in the driveway, hears the click of her heels on the asphalt. He glances at Roy, her husband, seated in the corner of the room, a not unattractive man, but also not assertive enough to ask for the sex he wants, which is why He is here. His job is to teach them, to train them, to make them fear the alternative, which makes them submit to acts they may otherwise decline. He knows they like it; it is society that makes them say "I don't do anal," "I won't lick pussy," "I won't deep throat your fat cock." But they always cum when they do it.

He glances at Roy, a look that says clearly, be quiet, stay there, watch, listen, learn. Roy nods. He paid for Angie's great body, the blonde hair, the perfect teeth, and then she had refused to play her role. So he had sent her to Him for a month of training, and when she had come back she had immediately resumed refusing the anal sex he so desperately craved. But Roy is not willing to force her; despite watching tape upon tape of Angie taking cock after cock up that tight back passage; he can not bring himself to ram himself home when she refuses, and so he settles for missionary, once a week, until finally he picked up the phone and called Him.

So now He is here, in the living room, and that's her key in the lock, the door swinging open, and before she knows what's happening, He's locked the door, His hand like a vise on her arm, and He's wheeling her roughly into the room. She stumbles on her heels and rights herself, her eyes immediately locking on the large flat screen television, frozen on an image of herself with a tongue buried in a dripping wet cunt. She flinches and knows immediately that it is Him; her insides clench and she wants to scream.

"Take off your top," He orders, and her fingers are on the buttons of her suit jacket before she even thinks to fight. When she hesitates He rips the buttons, tears the front of her silk shirt, until she's standing in her skirt and bra. "The bra," He snaps, and tears are rolling down her cheeks as she takes it off, as He presses play on the TV and she watches herself plunge her tongue into a stranger's cunt, suck on her clit, spread her labia wide and stick her tongue inside. The curtains are open and she knows that anyone passing by will see the show. The sooner it ends, the better.

"Get on your knees," He grunts, and she does so, opening her mouth automatically for the fat cock she knows is coming. Without prelude He forces himself down her throat, so her nose touches His stomach, and out of the corner of her eye she can see Roy watching, stunned. He pulls out and slowly pushes back inside, His fingers tweaking her thick nipples, and He tells her to suck on the tip, make lots of noise. She obeys, though this does not get her off, and she can hear the slurping from the television and her face heats with embarrassment. He plunges back down her throat, face fucking her mercilessly, as her husband watches on, eyes wide. "Get it wet, you know where it's going," He orders, and the tears come faster.

"Please, no," is all she can make out before He's pulling her up to her feet, pushing her onto the couch, then bending her over the arm, hands on the floor, ass high in the air. He knees her legs apart, shoves the skirt over her hips, and rips his fingers into the crotch of her pantyhose, splitting them apart. She wears no panties, and He spits on her ass crack, rubbing it in thoroughly, though not penetrating her with his fingers.

"I hear you haven't been listening," He says. "I had to travel a long way to remind you of our lessons."

She can see the tears dripping down to the floor; it's humiliating, debasing, and she can hear her screen self murmuring, "Give me your cunt, I want to taste your hot cunt," and more slurping, splashing, licking.

His hand lands on her ass with a loud smack, making both Angie and Roy jump, and it lands again and again with a terrible crack, until He has one hand on her elbow, raising her arm and placing her hand on her smooth cheek, spreading her open, so He's slapping the small pink bud directly, harder and harder, until she's gasping for breath, tears streaming from her eyes.

"She's had two at once, Roy," He's saying, "Make her as tight as you want. She'll take it, and she'll cum. Hard." He stops spanking her and she's breathing hard ("Keep it spread, Angie.") And then He's in front of her, gripping her by the hair, forcing His cock down her throat, two, three more times, and then He's behind her, his cock almost perpendicular with the floor, so when he spears into her, it goes in all the way to the balls, splitting her in two, making her scream. He holds it there, deep, until she's quiet, then says softly, "Say it."

She whimpers, her arm trembling, and he slaps her ass, making her clench around his hot invasion. "Fuck me," she whispers. "Fuck my ass."

The girl on the screen is saying the same, and when she turns her head she sees her screen self spearing her tongue into the girl's tight asshole, rimming her, dipping her tongue into her pussy, transferring the juices to the tight crack, tongue fucking her asshole. Her own asshole is screaming with his brutal fucking, the skin red and raw. He uses her hand to spread it wider, making it hurt, and she's gasping for breath, watching Roy masturbate himself as he watches her anal rape.

"More," he hisses, and she parrots "Fuck my asshole, make it hurt, fuck my ass, shove that cock up my ass."

He licks His fingers and reaches down to pinch her clit, and He's got something on there, Tabasco or chili, and her clit burns and swells, her pussy suddenly gushing, and He shoves his hand inside her, then shows Roy, saying, "See the juice? She just loves the fight. But not as much as she loves anal. You've got an anal whore, hasn't he, Angie? You're an anal whore. Tell Roy you want him to fuck your ass."

She can barely breathe for the pain in her ass, the throbbing in her cunt, and He's pinching her clit again, bringing her close to a brink she can't fathom, and it's all she can do to promise to let Roy fuck her asshole every night if that's what he wants. He rams his cock home once, twice, and then He's cumming, she can feel him spewing his seed deep in her belly, and He pulls out and wipes himself between her legs, not letting her cum. He turns her onto her back on the couch, pushes her knees up to her chest, and shows Roy her swollen red pussy.

"See?" He says, and Roy nods, speechless. And then He spanks her pussy, makes her jump, the palm of his hand hitting her clit, and he shoves two of her fingers into her cunt, sloshes them around, then feeds them to her, so she's finger fucking her own mouth as he leans over and sucks her clit into his mouth, sucking so hard she comes instantly, bucking and writhing on the couch. When her orgasm is over He doesn't stop sucking, just licks and swirls, almost tenderly, until it's building again, coming faster and faster, until He spanks her clit and she screams, short sparks of an orgasm, flickering on and off until she can hardly breathe.

"Choose something," He's muttering, and she opens her eyes, sees His face, knows exactly what He means. She shakes her head no, but knows that if He chooses it will be worse, so she scans the room and spots a small bottle of hand lotion and gestures to it, but He shakes His head. Her eyes water as He looks around, His eyes settling on the art deco vase she bought on their honeymoon. It's about 12 inches long, at least three inches in diameter, made of sturdy ceramic, smooth and glistening on the outside. He picks it up, dumps the flowers on the floor, and spreads her knees so wide it hurts, gesturing for Roy to look. Never taking His eyes off her face, He presses and twists until the vase finally pops inside, sinking deep, and He pushes it about halfway in, so her cunt is stretched so wide she's forced to control her breathing, eyes watering. And then He leans in again, his tongue finding her clit, one finger dipping into her ass, and He licks her to a third orgasm, so hard and fast that her muscles turn to water and she can only watch limply as He pulls the slick vase out of her gaping pussy.

"On all fours," He says, and she weakly clambers to the floor, obediently turning her ass to Roy, her face on the floor, her hands going back to spread her ass cheeks wide.

"No," Roy whispers, but it is not an order, merely an exclamation, as He slowly but inexorably works the vase into her expanding asshole. She whimpers, tears trickling out of her eyes as she watches this on the television -- only now does she see the video camera -- and she can't see the window but she wonders if there is anybody watching this debasement outside. The vase enters with a plop, and He twists it in about 7 or 8 inches.

"Stand up," He orders, and she can't quite believe it, how has this happened, but slowly she pushes her self up from the floor, and He tells her to stand in front of Roy and let him touch her ass.

Roy's cool fingers trace the edge of her stretched rosebud, she feels him toy with the vase, twisting it a little bit, then he blows on the pink skin of her asshole, making her tighten uncomfortably. He places his hands on her waist and turns her around, staring at her red and swollen pussy, dipping two fingers inside her to feel the vase through that thin membrane. He has already cum twice tonight, but he is hard again already, and he gestures her to her knees, feeding her face his cock, unable to take his eyes off the vase. Before Roy can cum, He speaks again, and says, "Enough."

He gestures for Roy to lie on the floor, and Roy watches wide-eyed as He removes the vase from his wife's ass. He tells her to mount him, and when Roy's cock slips into her abused asshole she is so stretched she can barely feel it. She's facing his feet so Roy can see the whole show, the video camera catching every humiliating moment of it, and then He is on top of her, feeding his cock into her asshole, so now she has two cocks in her ass, and she is watching the whole thing on the television. He moves inside her none too gently, and Roy comes first, then He comes, and she feels them soften and slip out of her. She is numb by now, but He places her hand between her legs and watches until she masturbates herself to climax. When she has cum He dips his cock between her lips, watching as she cleans herself off his cock, and almost tenderly he strokes her hair. "Have you remembered your training now?" He asks, and pushes his cock to the back of her throat so she gags. She nods around Him and He withdraws, puts his pants back on, and turns off the video camera. "Good."

And then He is gone, and she lies on the floor, gaping and swollen, too humiliated, to sated, for words.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Hard Learned Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds