• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Michele's Business Trip Ch. 05

Michele's Business Trip Ch. 05

I have gotten some requests to finish Michele's Business Trip.....will try and finish with this chapter as the start.

------------------------------------

As I slowly started to awake from my cat nap I found myself still cuddled up next to Steve who was still asleep. I smiled as I felt his cum still leaking out of my pussy and then reached down to feel his cock. Since I could feel that 'Big Boy' was still asleep also, I figured I would get up and freshen up a bit and that was going to include my sopping wet pussy.

After taking care of business I went to the kitchen to get some water, I was definitely dehydrated. While reaching into the fridge for some bottled water I suddenly felt a something familiar rubbing on my ass cheeks. Apparently Steve was awake now.

"Grab me one of those too," he said laughing, "you got me thirsty as hell."

"Now how did I do that?"

"Between that great story and your Garden of Eden, you got most of the fluids in my body out."

"My Garden of Eden. What you mean my pussy? Well, hon, she is still wet and feeling like some more hard cock. Think you can accommodate or do you think I should go find some strange."

Steve's dick started to twitch a little with that statement and he said, "I think we can take care of the problem right at home."

"So why did 'Big Boy' twitch when I said 'strange'? Ah, does my Stevie like the thought of his wife playing nasty with other men? Is my Stevie turning into a cuckold or voyeur about his wife? Next you'll be asking me to seduce the 19 year old paper boy or the pizza delivery boy or some repair man that comes to the house."

All those statements to Steve suddenly had his cock starting to get thicker and longer. What was stranger still was I felt my love button throb a little at the thoughts.

"Well," Steve says smiling "depends on if we can get a discount on those services. Don't think that you should be giving it away, especially with what the air conditioning guy charges."

"Well, I'll see what kind of 'discounts' I can get in the future." I said laughing at his expression when I said it.

"That should make for some interesting stories down the rode huh!" Steve remarked, "Speaking of interesting stories, what say we sneak on back into the bedroom and you can tell the next installment of your trip."

As I smacked Steve's ass I said, "Sounds good to me, let's go!"

I ran into the bedroom with Steve following close behind. I did the old dive in the bed and soon Steve is in the sack rolling around with me as we ending up doing a little mini-wrestling match. As usual I lost the match and my head ended up buried in Steve's crotch as he made me suck his cock before he would let me up.

As we rolled into our positions Steve said, "Well that was a good start anyway."

As we lay there Steve snuggled up to my neck and started to kiss and lick it gently, he knows how hot this usually gets me. Especially when he moved slowly around and up and down slowly moving up to my ear and kissing them and gently nibbled on my ear lob.

"So when do I get to hear about the next segment of how my wife was naughty while away"? Steve whispered.

"I don't know baby, this feels so good, I just want to feel and not talk right now," I replied.

Steve slowly moved his hand down my shoulder finally reaching my right breast. He started to gently massage my boob gently kneading it in his whole hand. He took his finger and slowly moved it in circles around my areola, each circle getting closer and closer to my nipple. When he got to my hardening nipple, using his index finger and thumb he gently squeezed his fingers together as I moaned.

"Come on baby, tell daddy what a nasty girl your were on your trip." He whispered in my ear, making me moan with pleasure from his stimulation and my mind wandering back to the last week.

My pussy started to spasm as I felt 'Big Boy' start to throb against my leg. "Baby, I wasn't just nasty last week, I was hot and nasty. By the time Friday came I wanted to fuck two other guys from the group. After all I was showing them my pussy all week. Sitting in the chair across from Robert and them displaying my thong-covered pussy and then on Thursday and Friday, I forgot to wear my panties. They were staring at my wet pussy for two days baby. Fuck I wanted to spread my legs and let them eat me out, right there on the table."

"Hon, there you go putting those vivid images in my mind again." Steve commented.

"Speaking of images, Robert wanted to know if I wanted pictures or maybe a video next time?"

"Gez, babe, here I am about to burst and you're actually talking about being able to watch...hell yes."

"Or maybe we could set up the web cam and you could watch us live."

"Anyway hon, we can talk about that later. I wanna tell you about last Wednesday and things leading up to last Wednesday."

As I started whispering in Steve's ear he continued to play with my breast and nipple and my pussy started to get even wetter thinking I was about to tell my hubby about my first (and hopefully after the experience not the last) hot hard cock I got that wasn't his since we got married.

"Well hon, after Robert and I got all hot and bothered the night before I knew was going to be teasing him on Monday. So I wore that nice dark blue blouse that we got a few weeks ago, and I decided to go braless. I wanted to make sure Robert could see my nipples when I was excited and the blouse did a great job of that. Then I slipped on my black thong panties and mid-thigh white skirt. It wasn't quite see through, but you could tell I was either panty less or was wearing a thong. I know because I looked in the mirror and made sure. I also pinched and tweaked my nipples to make sure you could see when I got excited. Baby I was starting to get wet before I left the room."

Steve's eyes were closed and he was breathing harder near my ear. I slowly reached down and palmed the head of his dick using his pre-cum as a lube. I'll tell you 'Big Boy' was fucking hard as nails. I just love the feel of the ridge of his cock head when he is that way.

When I got the to office, Robert was already there. We made eye contact and he smiled and I winked at him. He came over and kissed me on the cheek and a hug.

While he was hugging me he said, "You know when I got to my room I had to beat my meat because of the condition you left me in."

"The condition I left you in huh. I think it was the condition you let yourself get into," I said giggling.

"Well" I said, "I hope that you had some hot dirty thoughts about me while you were pounding your pud."

"Oh, I did!" Robert replied with a big smile on his face.

"Well maybe you can tell me about them at lunch or dinner."

"Maybe, or maybe I will make you pry it out of me."

"Hum, a challenge, I think I like that."

"For now we need to get to work," Robert said.

Slowly I move my hand up and down Steve's cock, his pre-cum still leaking from the head. I just love that feeling I get in my pussy while I am feeling 'Big Boy'. The feeling of his hard cock, like a hot iron bar, and yet the combination of the texture of his skin mixed with his cum creating a feeling almost of velvet. It's just so erotic to me.

Steve was not idle either the hand that was massaging my breast was slowly moving down my body gently using only the tips of his fingers during there travel, pausing at my navel and massaging my stomach. Slowly his fingers sought their objective and that objective was my now throbbing clit. Once he found that he gently played with it and asked me to continue the story.

My own hand was also in the process of locating another target. I released Steve's hard on and moved to his nut sac, gently massaging his balls in my hand in rhythm to his movements on my clit, as I continued on with the story.

"Well there were eight of us and we sat in an oval arrangement to start our planning session. Robert sat directly across from me and two other men sat on each side of him then there were the two other females and then the two other men and me which close the oval shape."

"Since Robert was the leader of the project he was asking for opinions from everyone on how to attack the project at hand. While he was listening to input from everyone, I was trying to distract him by crossing and uncrossing my nylon free legs."

"Hon, you would have loved watching that. Poor ole Robert was trying to listen to what everyone was saying yet I could see him try and sneak looks up my skirt. I bet he was trying to find out if I was wearing panties or not since his little discovery from the night before. One time instead of crossing and uncrossing my legs I just let them open up a little bit, just enough to let him see what I was wearing or not wearing. He was definitely have a hard time listening then. I was also watching his crotch to see if I could detect any movement. Hon, I detected movement. When I saw that, my pussy started to twitch a little and while everyone was concentrating of the speaker, I unbuttoned and couple of buttons on my blouse."

"Damn, hon, how did you two get any work done?" Steve asked.

I dunno baby, but we did. It was hard because I stayed wet all day long. As a matter of fact I was wet all week long. Maybe it was the fact that I was going to do something taboo during week by straying with another. Just couldn't get that thought out of my head, my pussy...different dick."

"Robert must have been in the same state also."

"He was and how would you have know that?" Steve asked.

"Well, sometimes when he was near mean and no one was around to see I would brush my hand against his groin area and while not hard he definitely had a semi-wood there. Every once in awhile I would give him a little squeeze just to keep him interested."

"I am sure you didn't have to keep him interested. You know you did it to keep him horny for you." Steve whispered in my ear.

I took my hand and move to the back of Steve's nut sack and used my fingers to massage that sensitive area then slowly slid my finger down towards his asshole and tease there for a minute. Then I brought my hand back up and wrapped my fingers around 'Big Boy' and was amazed how much pre-cum Steve was producing, especially since we had already fucked once today. It made it easier to stroke his man meat.

Steve's hand was busy too; he had taken and moved from the clit massage he was giving me down to my outer pussy lips. God they were wet, he never put his finger in me. He just used his finger to spread my cunt lips and slowly slide his finger back and forth along the length of my pussy. Every once in awhile he gently pressed my butt hole with his finger.

While Steve was busy playing, I sucked on his ear lob and started whispering to him. "Oh baby, Monday and Tuesday nights were a lot like Sunday. A lot of touching, feeling, groping and stroking. When we went to dinner with the group Robert would play with my bald pussy under the table when he could and I would rub his bald headed mouse through his trousers."

"Tuesday was a little different though, when I was rubbing him under the table and it didn't feel like he was wearing and underwear. You know me I just had to find out so I slowly lowered his zipper in increments, I couldn't be too obvious you know. When I finally got his zipper all the way down I reached in to find his hard cock, which really wasn't very hard to find. When I found his cock I slowly wrapped my fingers around it and slid my hand up and down using his pre-cum as a lubricant. It was so hot having a stranger's hot hard cock in my hand; I thought I was going to cum right there from the excitement. Oh baby, while your cock is longer than Roberts, his was THICK. I was barely able to get my hand all the way around it. It was so hot and nasty my hand where it was, his on my pussy and knowing that you said it was okay and me thinking how much fun it was going to be to tell you about it."

Steve closed his eyes and moaned at the visual Michele was giving him as she slowly stroked his cock. The he asked, "Oh baby, is that all that happened that night? I don't know how you didn't fuck him that night."

"Well hon, yes that is pretty much all that happened that night. Not that I didn't want to fuck him on the elevator up to our rooms, but there were to many people on it. Although in the elevator he was against the wall and was wiggling my ass on his still hard dick on the ride up. It was so hot knowing all those people were in there and I had a hard cock rubbing my ass. Hehe...at least I don't think they knew. I got off the elevator on my floor and gave Robert a kiss goodnight and went to my room."

"About a half hour later there was a knock at my door. I checked the peephole to see who it was and there stood Robert. I was tired and wasn't going to do anything that night so I opened the door and invited Robert in."

"He stepped into the room and I closed the door. He said that he was only going to be a minute, that he had a little gift for me. Hon, and it was a little gift, it was that blue thong you saw earlier."

Robert said, "Would you please wear this tomorrow for us at work?"

Steve then said, "Us?"

"Yeah baby, he said us. I asked him what he meant my 'us'?"

"Robert then told me that he and the other two guys sitting across from me were really enjoying the view of my thong covered pussy during the day."

"Steve hon, I don't know why but I actually got extremely excited knowing that I was showing my beaver to three guys during the day. Maybe I am an exhibitionist and didn't realize it until then."

Then Robert leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I would be nice seeing your pussy wrapped in this thong and exciting for me knowing that they were the pair I bought you as everyone watched you spread your legs for us to see."

I slowly stroked Steve's cock and whispered. "Hon, it was a big rush knowing that I was going to do exactly that the next day for the guys. I was so excited I couldn't wait for the next day, but had to. "

I told Robert, "Well I guess you will just have to wait and see and that I need to get to bed, without him...tonight and smiled at him."

"Robert then said he would be on his way and gave me a hot French kiss as a goodnight kiss and massaged my tits as I squeezed his ass."

Then is was off to bed, of course after I got done finger fucking myself, knowing tomorrow I was going to fuck Robert, I had already made up my mind."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Michele's Business Trip Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds