• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Son of a Bitch

Son of a Bitch

Son of a Bitch

I heard the car pull into the driveway and then the clip clop of shoes on pavement. Damn! Mother was home. She sat her brief case down next to the front door and walked into the living room.

"Did you do the laundry? I told you to do the laundry!"

"Yes mama, it is in the drier right now."

"Well, get up off your dead ass and mop the kitchen."

"I did that this afternoon. I have to finish my homework."

"Christ! You're the laziest kid I've ever seen."

Mother owned several businesses around town. None of them were big, but when put together they made her a good living. She was a harsh, austere woman who had driven my father out six years ago. Since then I was her personal whipping boy even though I had attained the ripe old age of eighteen.

She shrugged out of her pin striped suit coat. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun. Her face was hard and her eyes were like two grey steel marbles. She might have been attractive if she had tried, but this way she was just a harsh, ugly, hatchet faced crone.

She picked up her brief case and retired to her office. I kept studying. I knew I had to get good grades so I could get the hell out of that house. I would graduate high school in three more months. I couldn't wait.

When I finished my homework I went upstairs to my bedroom and disrobed. It was shower time. I looked at myself in the full length mirror. At six foot five with muscles made in the gym, I was a pretty striking figure. I had blue eyes and soft brown hair.

Mother had never let me date, so I was a complete stranger to the world of sex and knew nothing much about girls. I could occasionally manage to run off a batch by hand, but I had to be careful. If mama found out, there'd be hell to pay. Of late when she was scolding me or punishing me for some minor offense, I had been getting a strange urge to kick her ass.

She had been giving me absolute hell for the last two weeks. I heard her shrill voice, "Thomas Hargrove, get your ass in here!"

I practically sprinted to her room. "What's wrong mama?"

"What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong. You didn't dust under my bed. Are you trying to make me sick?" She jumped up and slapped my face.

I felt something pop inside me. I drew back my fist and hit her square on the jaw. She collapsed like a sack of rice. I could tell she was out cold. I knew I had really fucked up. There was no recovery from this situation. I picked her up and dragged her onto her bed. I guess I went insane for a while. I took all her clothes off of her. I unwrapped her hair from the tight bun and let it fall over her shoulders.

She was starting to stir so I took two pairs of panty hose and tied her arms to the bedposts. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" she screamed.

"I've had enough of your antagonistic, insane treatment. I'm in charge now and you're going to do what I tell you to do."

"Like hell! You turn me loose right now!"

I smiled, leaned over her and slapped her hard across the face. "You need to calm down. You could have a heart attack," I calmly remarked.

She turned a bright red, totally pissed off. "I'm gonna kill you for this you son of a bitch!"

"Yes, I am a son of a bitch. Now the bitch is going to pay. I can't decide what to do to you first," I said with an evil glint in my eyes.

For the first time I saw a look of fear on her face. "Tommy, please let me go. I won't bitch at you anymore, I promise."

"The problem with that, mommy dearest, is that I don't believe a word you say. I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you for all the pain you've caused me."

"Tommy, you've only got two and a half months to graduation. You don't want to blow that, do you?"

"Frankly mother, I don't care. I can't take anymore of your horse shit. I may spend the rest of my life in jail, but tonight, you're gonna pay!"

I reached down and pinched her nipples. She squirmed hard, trying to escape. Panty hose are pretty tough. I grabbed a handful of pubic hair.

"Don't you dare touch my pussy!" she screeched.

"Oh, I'm gonna do more than touch it. I'm gonna fuck it. Then I'm gonna fuck your ass. I'm gonna cum in your mouth. You really should have let me date. Except for the porn babes on the computer, you're the only woman I know. I'm ready to stick my cock into someone and you are handy, so get ready!"

I slowly removed my clothes. When I dropped my boxers, she looked at my cock and gasped. I'm hung pretty large. "See this dick? It's gonna be in you in a few minutes. I'm gonna fill you up with cum. If I can, I'll make you pregnant. You're gonna love this, bitch!"

"No, no think Tommy. Don't fuck me. It'll ruin your life. Please don't. Please!"

I had some KY hidden for my infrequent jack off sessions. I retrieved the jar and slopped some on her pussy. She tried to evade my probing fingers, but I managed to slap a goodly amount right on her pussy.

I crawled on top of her. She was wriggling and squealing as I pushed my big cock into her pussy. I pumped it all the way into her until I felt my balls slap her ass. I humped her as hard as I could. She must not have had any cock in a long time because soon she was returning my thrusts. I knew I was getting close to cumming.

"Get ready mama. I'm gonna squirt my sperm into you!"

I stuffed it all the way in and held it hard against her as I shot her full. "I'll just leave it in a while. We don't want any of those wiggly little sperms to escape, do we?"

"Please, Tommy, pull it out and let me go douche. It isn't too late. I don't want to be pregnant!"

"What you want no longer matters to me mother. You've killed my soul. I don't feel the least bit bad about this, in fact, I feel great! I'm gonna celebrate by fucking your asshole."

"Oh no Tommy. Please, I've never been used there before. It'll hurt me."

"Like you've hurt me for the last six years? I hope it bleeds!"

I pulled my cock out of her pussy. It was still hard so I pressed against her tight little rosebud. It was slick from cum and KY so I pressed on in.

She screamed, "Oh god, Tommy, it really hurts! Pull it out and I'll do anything you want."

To tell the truth, I didn't think ass fucking was very good. I pulled my cock out and presented it to her mouth. "Start sucking!" I ordered. She looked at me and engulfed my cock. She sucked hard as I thrust it deeper and deeper into her throat. She tried to say something, but with a mouth full of dick, I couldn't understand her.

I felt my nuts retract and soon I shot her throat full of cum. She really knew how to suck a dick! I pulled it out of her mouth. "What did you say?" I inquired.

"I said, please don't cum in my mouth!" she sputtered.

I laughed and lay down on the bed beside her. I played with her tits. I fingered her pussy.

"When are you going to let me go?" she whimpered.

"I might not let you go. I might just keep you here as my cum slut. I know now that a man needs steady pussy. I've got one. Why should I let you go?"

"I have to run my business. People will ask questions. I will be good from now on. I'll stop riding you and insulting you."

"I'd really like to believe you, but you have to admit you haven't been exactly trustworthy for a long, long time."

"I know son. I have always wanted a 'take charge' guy. Your father was a wimp and I thought you were one too. I hate wimps so I took every opportunity to deride and torture you. But all that has changed. I can see you are no wimp."

"You know if I let you go, I'll have to completely dominate you from now on. No more Mr. Nice Guy. How do I know you won't have me tossed into the cooler?"

"Go get your recorder; you know the one you use for school. Bring it here."

I got the recorder and took it to the bedroom.

"Hold it so I can talk into it."

I held it to her lips.

"My name is Helen Hargrove. I have been fucking my son Tommy for the last three years. I seduced him. I have sex with him regularly. I love it."

I took the recorder to my room and carefully hid it. I went back to mother's bedroom. I untied the panty hose and let them fall to the ground. To my surprise, she didn't jump up and start fighting me. Instead, she patted the bed next to her.

"I thought you were going to kill me when I woke up. You had a fire in your eyes I had never seen before. I was really pissed when you started handling my tits and pussy. But when you slapped that KY on me, I knew you were in charge and there wasn't anything I could say or do to keep from getting fucked. It hurt when you stuck your cock in me because I haven't had sex since your father left. But after a while it started feeling good. I didn't cum, but it still felt nice to have a big hard cock inside me."

"What are you saying mom? Are you saying you liked being raped?"

"I don't like the thought of being raped, but I really like having your cock slide in and out of me. I wish I had cum. I didn't like the ass fucking at all. Your cock tastes good. I'll be wanting to do that again."

"Are you saying you want me to fuck you again?" I asked as I felt her fingers wrap around my cock.

"Oh yeah! We're gonna have lots of fun together. You have created a sex maniac."

I smiled and rolled on top of her. She guided me to her entrance. I shove the whole thing in, in one thrust. She moaned. "Do it nice and slow. I wanna cum. It's been six years."

Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as I glided into her pleasure center. Slowly, slowly I stroked into her. All the way in and all the way out. "I can't believe I'm fucking my mother," I moaned.

"Oh god, do it faster Tommy! Make me cum! Fuck me hard. I'm your slut. Make me pregnant!"

When she said that, I started stroking so fast I thought I might burn my hips out. She was thrusting hard against me. I could feel her pubic bone crashing against mine.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Cum in me now!" she wailed.

I slammed into her as hard and as far as I could. "Aaaaahhhhh Gggggoddd! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed as she came on my cock.

"Oooooo mommy!" I yelled and squirted my love potion deep into her cunt.

Afterward, I lay panting beside her. She had her fingers wrapped around my wet dick. I had a finger in her pussy. "God, I'm glad I'm a son of a bitch," I moaned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Son of a Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds