• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Woman with the Prized Labia

The Woman with the Prized Labia

This story takes place in a quiet corner of an Indian Ocean island many, many, many years ago, in a region with the particularity that women with naturally long cunt lips were highly revered -- not as prizes but as purveyors of good luck, fertility and good harvest. This story is about the woman whose labial lips surpassed anything ever known in her village and surrounding region, before or since. Her mother was already highly respected for her labia which, at their longest point, measured more than the thickness of three of a man's fingers. Her father also had long-cunts in his family: his great-aunt's labia for instance had hung down by four fingers width and for this she had been a woman of influence. When our heroine was conceived, all these genes had combined together with an additional quirk of cunt extremity to make her something unique; as an infant already her labia could be wrapped round her mother's finger -- something unheard of to anyone in the village or in any of other neighbouring villages in that isolated region.

Her labia lengthened gradually during her childhood with each passing year, and all the older female family members kept a continual interest in its progress. She soon understood why she was keenly regarded but it never went to her head: she had a delightfully sunny disposition and many friends. She became used to and enjoyed spreading her legs and showing herself to the older women who admired and nodded approvingly, sometimes pulling out the lips to their full to take stock of how long they had become. It was at puberty that the really dramatic growth took place at the same time as she was sprouting thick black hair on her lower belly and inner thighs and in the dark furrow between her brown buttocks. By the age of 14 she already measured four fingers. So special was she that her future was a matter of general debate and decision. Her family and the village were coming round to the idea that she should not marry like everyone else for then she would owe her loyalty only to her husband and immediate family whereas everyone needed her powers of good fortune. And so it was decided during a village meeting that lasted all evening and late into the night with her father and mother presiding that she would not have to work or marry but that her role was to bring good fortune on everyone with her special powers.

So it was also decided all who had passed their puberty rituals of passage, men and women, would be able to ask to touch her special lips. Only the adult males in her own family would be able fully to fuck her; others could too if she agreed but they were not to leave their seed up her (though occasionally this happened without any important consequence). If she were to become pregnant, the child would be brought up collectively. But this never happened -- despite endowing fertility on countless couples and bringing record harvests for many years, the lagoon of white spunk deposited in her vagina over her lifetime never once gave life of its own.

Her labia did not stop growing at 4 fingers. By 17 her lips were full five fingers long -- as long as any ever known - by 20 she was six fingers long, and her cunt only stopped growing when she was 23 at seven fingers. This is where it stayed until she died 59 years later, by when her dense black forest of cunt and bum hair had long turned to arctic grey. Throughout her adult life she wore a simple wrap skirt which was easily opened at the front, and she was always naked beneath except during her bloody days.

When she walked in the middle of the village or sat in front of the family house, young men and mature women, young newly-wed girls and older farmers hoping for good yields would come to her and ask to feel her long labia, which they had to do politely and kindly. She would pull her wrap to one side, spread her legs slightly and smilingly say 'yes, come on then'. She was never impatient and loved to feel the fingers on her lips. She enjoyed it if the fingers discreetly explored her clitoris or vagina, or even behind around her anus, so long as it was done with appropriate care.

So constant was the attention to her vulva, for several hours every day, every day of the year from the age of 16 to just before her end so many years later that her cunt never grew dry and her clitoris also grew long and thick in front of her pendulous lips (though normally hidden within her forest of sex hair). The only times when her moist cunt dried up, to general consternation, were the twice - in her 30th and 52nd years - when she fell badly ill with fever. Even during those dark days, her family and other villagers gently massaged her long lips with oil as well as wiped her fevered brow with water and she was eternally grateful that they did so to keep her life source beating. But her own body was so weak at those times that she could not produce even drops of her own oils, which normally flowed in streams.

To be easy on the faint of heart, she wore an embroidered red sash at the time of the month when the blood flowed from her uterus. She did not want to embarrass a prudish man or woman who might not want to feel her during her bloody days but would not want to offend her either by changing their minds. So she announced her bleeding by wearing the sash and so her menstrual life was a matter of public knowledge. Due to this, anyone interested to remark would know that her menopause did not come to her until well into her sixties and then it took place very gradually over three years. She wore a special cloth on each of her bloody days and her pendulous cunt lips hung down each side of the rolled cloth and were just as easy to feel as when she walked naked under her wrap. These period cloths were highly prized possessions as good luck charms. Many houses around that quiet region had one of them somewhere to bring good fortune, at least one above the marital bed but often another over the front door or above someone's sickbed or where the animals were kept to keep them healthy. She smiled to herself to notice that her cunt lips were as much in demand when she was bleeding as on the other days of each month.

She did not know whose feeling fingers she preferred the most; all brought their own pleasures. There was caring gentleness from the young women caressing her long labia and exploring her moist entrance. There was urgency in the feelings and squeezings of the young and not-so-young men, and by those women known to prefer their own kind. The mature women felt her with expertise and probably gave her more orgasms with their caresses than any one else. She enjoyed the hard fingers of the farmers and old men. The reactions of the different people who sought out her cunt to bring them happiness and good fortune did not change markedly from when she was 20 years old to when she was 40, 60 or even 80 towards the end of her life. The urgent young man feeling her long lips and the wet crevices and entrances within -- in order that his future father-in-law would agree to his desired match or to bring children to his family or to ripen good crops or simply for the sexual thrill of it - continued just the same when she was old and wrinkled as when she was young and firm. Sometimes these men and women would ask if she might feel them too -- it happened only once or twice in any week - and she agreed to only one in two or three such requests. Otherwise she'd say 'now come on, aren't my long lips enough for you?' or would smile and say 'don't be greedy now'. If she was ready to feel a man's cock or caress a woman's vulva, she'd say 'let's just go round by those trees/behind your house' but they would never totally be hidden from view. Anyway, to see such an important woman masturbating your neighbour or even your own husband or wife was a matter of honour rather than disapproval.

The only things she really did not like were rough disrespectful fingers, especially from drunken middle-aged men wanting to feel her without their wives knowing, or dirty hands covered in earth or the droppings from the cow. She would refuse these but always with the words 'come back when you are sober/when you have washed/when you know how to feel a woman with respect... and then you can feel me'.

I have not recounted yet about her sleeping and fucking. When she turned 17, and coming already from an illustrious long-cunt family, the village decided to rebuild her family's house in pride of place in the village and this house had its own room especially for her. Her bedroom was also the place where she received the couples who were having problems conceiving or when the husband's cock no longer stood up as it used to. He would have to make himself totally naked in front of the two women, who discussed the problems at hand (something which itself was enough to make some failing cocks re-find their earlier vigour). Then he would sit on the chair on one side of the room and she standing would lower herself over his hard, half-hard or limp cock while the wife kneeling behind took the moist hanging labia in both hands and caressed his sex with it. Sometimes this extraordinary treatment was more than mortal man could stand for long and he'd shoot out his spunk prematurely over her lips and then the women would laugh and say 'we'll just have to try again tomorrow... and control yourself this time'. But otherwise, when his cock was hard and ready the wife would quickly cross over to the big low bed, lie back pulling up her wrap to show her own brown hairy moist cunt, and call him to plunge up her and wash out her cunt with his sticky white fluids. When he had done this and pulled out, if the aim was to make the wife pregnant she'd say to the wife not to move and she'd join her on the bed and squeeze shut the lips to keep the liquids in and gently rub her belly or her brown breast and say 'I am sure that things will go well for you now, but if not please come back and see me'.

If the husband's problem instead was his failing erections, she would take it immediately into her mouth straight from filling his wife's cunt and lick and suck and kiss it, before giving it a final wiping over with her long flapping cunt lips. Just one session of this was widely regarded as enough to cure impotence or to give an older man strength if he had married a younger woman; in stubborn cases, the visit might need to be repeated. Sometimes during these evening visits the wife would guide the tip of her husband's cock into the moist dark hidden vagina deep inside the hanging lips and dense damp hair. For a woman then to receive her husband's cock wet not only with his pre-orgasmic liquid but with the cunt-flow of the region's most important woman was a powerful aphrodisiac and especially recommended to revive the flagging love-beds of long-together couples. During her long years, these evening receptions never once bored or failed to arouse her -- if she did not warm to the people who visited her she had plenty of little ways to say that their problems were beyond her powers. She assumed, rightly I'm sure, that her own heart and cunt had to be fully into it for her powers to work.

And then there were her night-times and nocturnal fuckings with her grown-up family, which began the night that her new bedroom was presented to her. That night her mother and father shared her bed and her mother guided father inside her and whispered to him to be gentle and slid a finger into his anus as he was breaking through her stubborn entrance. They slept after he'd filled her cunt, her in the middle, all three naked and entwined on top of the bed in the hot night. In the morning both parents licked her raw entrance to ease her discomfort and sucked her long fleshy lips. The pleasure of sucking cunt and being sucked was intense for her and she practised it with all her female entourage throughout the rest of her life.

From then on, some nights it was her mother and father who came to sleep and make three-way love with her, some nights her mother's mother and father, some her father's father (he had lost his wife long before), as well as different uncles and aunts, and occasional cousins. Once her younger brother had passed his puberty rites he adored his nights with his older sister -- which lasted until his death many years later -- which she rationed carefully as she did not wish to offend his own young wife who tolerated those occasional nights when her husband left her for his sister and the two women became like sisters themselves. With the passing years, the terrible events of her grand-parents' departure and then of her parents' generation had to be borne; with each passing decade new generations of nephews and nieces and then great-nephews and nieces passed their puberty rites and these shared her bed as her elders had before.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Woman with the Prized Labia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds