• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Heiress, Tax Evasion, & Prison Ch. 01

A Heiress, Tax Evasion, & Prison Ch. 01

"GET ON THE BUS HOLLIS," the guard shouted and then Petra felt a shove in the middle of the back compelling her to stagger forward on to the first step in the bus doorway. She had no choice now, it was real, all the plays had failed, she started to sob as it finally hit home in her dumb blonde skull that she was going to prison for 21 days. Her 'team' of minders and attorneys had assured her it would never come to this... appeals, petitions on the internet... approaches to Governor Arnie behind the scenes... even a casual offer of Petra blowing him;... all had failed... and she just couldn't understand how they had failed to buy her out of this fix. Being convicted for tax evasion in California was unreal, it was a state past time, everyone did it ... like speeding in your car, but you never got sent to prison for it. Petra had inherited the family fortune and could afford to be a socialite; but she wanted to give something back to society to ease her guilt about her wealt and how much she ran up on her Amex each month. So in association with her accountant & lawyer they dabbled on the stock market, made some tidy money and gave it to needy causes around LA & the bay area. Petra had no real skill at the stock market. She picked companies to invest in like she did horse at the track, if the name sounded good she would invest in them. It was the skill of her team that really made the money. But somehow their 'skill' had landed her in court for tax evasion in a well publicised case that was spread over all the society & celebrity rag mags.

"Hurry up bitch," the prisoner behind her growled. This wasn't happening Petra thought as she stumbled into the bus snivelling like a 5 year old spoilt brat. In Petra's case only the number of years had changed.

She fell into the first available seat & sobbed at the injustice of her sentence. Through tear filled eyes she looked out into the court house loading bay, searching for a friendly face to come rescue her and tell her it had all been resolved, and yes, she had to blow Arnie as payback. The idea of blowing the Governor seemed very attractive at the moment. The bus meshed its gears and started to move towards the gate, now even Arnie wasn't a possibility. The gates opened and hundreds surged towards the bus, flashes from cameras hurt her eyes and she cried some more, making the picture that would show on most of the world's tabloids the following day.

Just as soon as the journey started, it was suddenly ending as the shadow of the prison fence passed over the bus, the two hour journey lost to a numbed mind.

"Welcome to our Hilton, bitch!" one of prisoners spat out to the amusement of all on the bus.

A guard came in and dragged her sobbing off the bus when she failed to leave the bus with the others. She was last in the line to be processed and booked into her new home for the next 21 days.

The processing was a daze of shouting and things being thrust into her arms, but suddenly she was standing in the moist humid atmosphere of the showers with naked cons staring at her as she just stood there.

"Get showered Hollis and ready for inspection," a guard shouted.

Some of the other cons were leaving now as she slowly stripped, taking her time so that everyone else would be gone by the time she was naked. But no chance of that as a couple of butch looking cons took their time showering, awaiting the Princess of Self Publicity to show herself to them.

"Get naked and wet right now Hollis" the guard bellowed "or I'll beat you so hard."

Looking at the big black shithouse figure of the woman guard in absolute fear Petra stripped and got under the shower.

"Want some soap Petra?" one of the cons offered.

Surprised at the offer she replied "Yes," with no manners as to please or thank you.

"Here," the con said as her arm suddenly stabbed forward hitting Petra in her exposed mound and almost forcing the soap up her pussy, which was the now obvious intention of the con. Roars of laughter filled the shower as Petra screamed and dropped to the tiles in pain, to which she was rewarded with kicks in the ribs from the two butch cons as they finally left the shower.

"Have you lost your soap Hollis?" the guard screamed, "get to your feet and get dried; this isn't the fucking Bahamas!" The cons all roared again as they were herded out by the guards for the next stage of the processing.

"Get your white girl blonde candy ass over here!" the biggest, blackest Mama she had ever seen roared at her. Petra trembled and her bladder nearly let go in fear. This wasn't real; she would wake up soon she told herself; sucking down on Arnie's meat in his Governor's mansion was far more preferable than this, 'Please let this end' her mind screamed where in reality her worst nightmares were just going to be formed. That was Petra's problem... She just wasn't used to the reality of real life... She sincerely believed that America, and the world for that matter, revolved around her.

"Toe the line here, spread your feet wide and reach for the wall," Mama guard instructed.

Paris shuffled forward until her wet toes touched the white line on the floor and she stared at the painted wall in front of her.

"Spread those legs wide!" Mama instructed, "you're well practiced at that aren't you Hollis!"

The other guards laughed, each enjoying the show.

"I said reach for the wall bitch!" mama screamed and shoved her in the middle of the back and Petra flung her arms forward to save herself. "Toe the line" and mama kicked her shin hard to make her slide her feet back to the white line, leaving her hands fixed to the wall and her body at a fifty degree angle.

"Hollis are you smuggling contraband in for all your friends?" mama demanded.

Silence.

"Bitch I asked you a question; are you smuggling in contraband?"

Petra sobbed a quiet "No."

"Didn't they teach you to talk properly at the posh school you want to?" mama growled.

"No, I don't have any contraband," Paris confirmed.

"Any tabs of E wedged under those titties of yours Hollis?"

"NO," she declared forcefully.

"I don't believe you bitch," and with that a huge black hand reached under her arm and rubbed roughly across both breasts, grating across her nipples before lowering slightly to be dragged back across the gentle under slope of her breasts. Petra's mouth dropped open in horror, but fortunately she was too shocked to make any noise.

"Those aren't big enough to be called tits you skinny bitch," mama growled in her ear," you must be hiding your stash somewhere else."

Less than 30 seconds later Petra heard the unmistakable sound of a latex glove being snapped over a wrist.

'NO I AM DREAMING' her mind screamed at her just as she felt the latex brush against her thighs and the big paw of mama clamp down over her mound.

"NNNOOO," screamed Petra in horror.

"So that is where your stash is," and with that mama started to drive her finger between Petra's pussy lips into her dry hole.

"You're dry Hollis, so that pussy of yours must be full of contraband," and suddenly a thick black arm swung around her hip and she felt mama release her mound briefly for her other hand to coat it in cold lube or gel.

Petra wasn't so dumb as to not know what was going to happen next. "NNNOOO," she screamed out loud as mama's middle, latex covered, finger forced her lips wide apart and invaded the depths of her pussy. Mama's finger was thicker than some of the cocks she had had in her schoolgirl days. Mama's hand squeezed tight against her mound to ensure her finger was as deep as it would reach.

"NNOO... PLEASE," Petra screamed.

"Are you hiding it Hollis?" mama asked and then she started to twist and poke around inside Petra's tight pussy.

"NNOO," Petra screamed, and no one listened.

Mama frigged around for a couple of minutes before she said to the other guards "Must be somewhere else."

Petra heard another guard step forward and thirty seconds later a hand thrust a cold glob of gel between the tight cheeks of her ass. Her mind was too focused on the plundering of her pussy by mama's thick digit to comprehend the imminent invasion of her ass by the other guard.

Petra screamed with all her might as the equally thick middle finger of the second guard was rammed full depth up her ass. Petra had tried anal sex before, but never had she experienced this level of violence against her body, and certainly not her ass. Suddenly the third guard pushed a night stick against her lips and Petra stopped screaming in fear of it being pushed into her mouth. As she fought to understand how this could be happening to her the third guard started to maul her right nipple while keeping the night stick pressed against her mouth to ensure her silence.

Her insides felt like she was being torn apart as two thick fingers raped her unmercilessly. The gel just coated her insides allowing them to roam at will through her ass and pussy. Her legs started to sag under the punishment.

"Stand straight bitch until we are done with you," mama grunted. Suddenly mama pulled her finger out and Petra thought it was going to end. She only had a second for that thought to form before mama thrust two fingers into her stretching her wider than even her black backing singer had done when she shagged him backstage once after filming her video. Then mama's thumb started to rub her clit sending stars before her eyes as her body surrendered to all the abuse and went into an involuntary orgasm

Petra flushed with instant heat as her body melted onto the three invading fingers and the rubbing thumb. She was only vaguely aware of the third guard tugging at her nipple in turn as she started to shake and a strange whimper escaped her lips.

Her knees finally sagged at the rough mauling of her clit and mama withdrew her fingers from the now sodden, now stretched, and now very sore pussy of a multimillion dollar heiress. Petra sank to her knees but the second guard continued to ream her now spread ass until Petra sank to the floor in the foetal position sobbing. The guards left her there.

Five minutes later mama and the others lifted her to her feet and dragged her to a nearby bench.

"Get your overalls on Hollis and be ready to join the general prison population," mama barked with no sign of compassion in return for raping her pussy and clit.

Petra struggled to get her abused body into the rough overall that now rubbed against her naked body. She didn't have the strength to consider putting on a bra or panties, she just wanted out of here. Her small blonde brain just couldn't figure out that things could, and would get worse than this.

Finally mama dragged her to her feet and yelled through a screen "Prisoner Hollis ready for general population."

And with that the door opened and mama and one other guard marched her into the prison proper.

They seemed to pass through endless doors that banged closed and locked behind her until they entered the general landing, only to be greeted by cat calls and whistles. Petra was still too fucked to hear some of the shouts, much the better for her at that moment.

"Open 141," the other guard commanded out loud.

A cell door swung open and in they marched.

A fairly buxom woman got up off the bed and stood to attention as mama entered.

"Wreford, this one is yours," at that mama and the other guard left.

"Close up 141," was the shout behind Petra and the door shut and locked behind her with a sound of finality. This was her reality now.

"So you are finally here," Wreford said, "Better get comfortable as it is going to be a long night."

Petra wasn't sure what she meant by that... She was soon going to find out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Heiress, Tax Evasion, & Prison Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds