• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dirty Weekend Ch. 02

Dirty Weekend Ch. 02

"Think of it as a take-away."

"Sir?"

You looked around the large but rather beige hotel room and saw the digital camera beside the bed. You understood. "Sir, that will cost extra. Half as much again. Sir." Mischief danced across your face.

"Ah." I looked in my wallet, considering the amount. It was a disappointing outcome. "Oh dear. I don't think I can afford that. I suppose you'd better go. Sorry."

The dancers turned to cold statues. "Sir?"

I sighed. "I only have so much money, I just want to take these photos. That's all I asked you here for. Never mind."

"But Sir --"

"If you're not going to take what I can give you, just go." You looked almost crestfallen. After all the effort of dressing for me earlier that evening, thinking of what I might demand of you this time while you rouged your lips and painted your nails to match, after having to talk yourself out of touching your aching pussy once they'd dried, I knew you weren't going to leave without at least sucking me off.

I had pretty much finished packing my camera away when I turned around to see you still standing there, pouting indignantly, arms folded. "Well? What are you doing here?" I demanded.

I watched as you slowly sashayed over to the bed, climbed on, and crawled on hands and knees to the middle, finally settling with your bottom proudly raised and offered, shoulders low, back arched, legs slightly parted. "Anything you want. Sir."

"And exactly what is this going to cost me?" You were very deliberately making yourself irresistible to me. If I'd actually had the money, I probably would've paid. A lot.

"Nothing."

The word resonated in my mind. And my cock. "And for the photos?" I was trembling with lust.

"Half as much again."

So be it. "Half as much again..." I strode over to the bed and lifted your dress over your bottom, bringing my palm down on you so sharply that it stung even my hand. "...Sir! Where are your manners, girl?" I taunted, enjoying the sight of you recoiling gasping out in wanton surprise. "Sorry, Sir," came your meek reply.

"Hmm. So you're willing to be my whore for free, are you?" I pulled your hair to turn your head around to face me.

"Yes Sir." You whimpered breathlessly.

"And you're happy to pose for me, are you? Be my model?"

"Yes Sir..."

"For free - you must actually want to do this. Is that right?" -- Smack -- "Do you want me to have photos of you, looking so whorish?" -- Smack -- "Do you like the thought of me looking at photos of you while I touch myself?" -- Smack -- "Any time I want?" -- Smack -- "Do you?"

It took you a moment to compose yourself. You were panting. "Yes Sir. You can do whatever you want with me, to me, Sir. Please Sir."

I thought for a moment, held myself back from pulling your panties aside and fucking you right there and then. "Okay. Stand by the bed." I unzipped the camera case and trained the lens on you, wearing a veneer of calm over my urgent schoolboy desire. Your flushed cheeks, your wicked eyes, your tiny dress, fishnet stockings, heels -- even in your clothes you looked utterly pornographic. Click.

"Now, on the sofa, sit. Knees together, hands on knees. Look up at me with those eyes..." My pretty, horny little girl, your low cut dress showing off your beautiful soft cleavage. Click.

"Recline for me, on your side." Click.

"On your back... Part your legs a little. Good." I let my camera look up your dress as it fell around your bottom. Click.

"Now stand. Unfasten your dress for me." Hands fumbling with the zip behind your back, breasts jutting out proudly. Click.

"Push it down over your breasts, so it's around your waist." Blushing and coy, you revealed your pretty bra to me. Click.

"Turn around... Put your hands on the back of the sofa, that's right. Mm, hitch up your skirt a little." Your shapely, stockinged legs and your glowing behind, so dirty. Click.

"Look over your shoulder at me." I moved closer, keeping your pantied bottom in focus, framed by the lacy pleated hem of your dress. Click.

"Good girl. Now, take off your dress and bend over the sofa. Knees together. Offer yourself." Click.

I roughly yanked your panties down to your knees, giving you a single slap on your behind for good measure. "Hands on your bottom. Good, now spread your cheeks for me. Let me see. Go on, spread." Hesitantly, you did as you were told and exposed yourself to me, embarrassed but still patiently obedient. Click.

I couldn't resist running my finger down along your most private place, teasing over your tight little hole and parting the glistening folds of your pussy, slipping a couple of fingers inside. "Sweet whore, so wet for me." I purred as I gently stroked my fingers back and forth inside you. "Nice to think there are still people who enjoy their work." I carried on touching you, lightly caressing the backs of your thighs with my other hand, until you started to rock back against my hand, moaning softly with pleasure. "Take over. Don't cum." I watched you reach down between your legs. Click.

Putting the camera down, I started to take off my clothes. "You will do hardcore, won't you?"

Lost in your pleasure, you forced out a petite "yes" in between lustful pants as you considered what I might have in mind for you. It was no great shock when you felt me kneeling behind you, pushing my hardness into you so deeply and holding myself there, trapping you against the sofa. I reached over to take a photo from the side. Click.

I started to take you quite slowly, pulling myself almost all the way out with each stroke, enjoying watching my entire length disappearing inside you each time. Click.

My hand in your hair, pulling you firmly towards me. Click.

"Mmm, my girl." I patted your arse playfully as I took you, and then -- smack -- not so playfully. "I bet you'd like to see what you look like when I've been spanking you, wouldn't you?" I watched your fingers moving faster between your legs as you whimpered in agreement.

Without warning I pulled you to your feet and led you around the side of the sofa, firmly pushing you down over the arm so your bottom was raised and your shoulders down, face pressed sideways against the seat. And without the slightest complaint, my good little sub girl. Click.

Kneeling to your side, I moved back to enjoy you with my eyes, letting my hands caress your soft curves, teasing your skin with my fingertips, along your sides, over your bottom, your thighs, your nylon-clad calves, making your head spin in anticipation of that first delicious shock of pain. "What do you say?"

"Please, Sir."

"Please Sir what Sir? What do you want?"

You wriggled, shy to use the language I was demanding of you, embarrassed by how much you enjoyed submitting to my every whim. My fingers drummed on your buttocks, teasing. "I want you to spank me, Sir. Please. S..." I silenced you with one, two, three, four, five hard smacks to your nearest buttock. You moaned, writhed as my strong fingers dug into your flesh.

"More?"

"Yes pl..." Another five to your other side, each one accompanied by a tiny little cry, and ending with long, wanton gasp. Your breath drew through lustfully parted lips, swollen and shining a glossy scarlet, tarty and inviting. I couldn't help myself from sliding your head across to the edge of the seat and feeding my stiff cock between them; you obediently took me, turning your head further towards me to help, trying to work your mouth up and down me. I started to rock back and forth, fucking your mouth with deep, long strokes. Click.

Of course, I had no intention of neglecting you, and returned my attention to your beautiful bottom. Holding myself still, quite deep inside your mouth, I treated you to another volley of ten firm smacks, your little moans escaping through your nose as you coped with your punishment so dutifully.

"You're rosy," I said, pulling out of your mouth and patting my wet, heavy cock against your cheek, "but not nearly enough so. What do you say?"

"Thank you, Sir." you surrendered. My hand had disappeared between your legs, and I slipped a couple of fingers inside again to make sure you were happy and wet for me. Encouraged, I decided I would give you ten more spanks, but for the sake of the photos I would use the hairbrush you had been preparing yourself with earlier. Pinning you down firmly against the sofa with one hand, I wasted no time in using it on you, each rapid blow falling on the same spot on each buttock, making you cry out sharply and leaving raised little welts. I looked at your face; eyes tightly shut, a thin line of mascara down your cheek, panting with lust.

"Better?" I queried, softly. You opened your eyes to look straight at me, your face filling with love and warmth. "My sweet darling girl." I stroked your hair lovingly. Click. "It's time for your money shot. You know what that means?"

"No, Sir."

"It means I'm going to cum over you, over your pretty, slutty face. And then I'm going to take a photograph. Get on your knees. Now, girl." You did as you were told, and I walked behind you to unclasp your bra, leaving you just in your stockings, heels and makeup. "Touch yourself, whore. And tell me when you're close." I watched as your fingers deftly located your clit and started rubbing furiously, your cheeks flushed, bottom lifting from your heels as your muscles tensed, bouncing as if you were straddling someone on the floor. Your other hand made its way to your breasts, kneading them, pinching, tugging at your nipples. Click.

"You're a natural, honey. My very own trainee porn star. Good girl." For a moment I let myself look at you in exactly that way, ogling you like a picture in a magazine. Appropriately enough, I was stroking myself, and I was hard, wet. Moving closer to you, my hand found the back of your head and grabbed at your hair, holding you still while I stroked my dripping wet cock across your lips. Your mouth hung open, inviting me; I felt your panting breath on my cock as it hovered in front of you. My dirty girl. Click. I pushed my cock into your mouth, forcing your head down on me; your eyes shut tight as I held myself against the back of your throat. Click. I pulled out again, my fist quickly moving up and down my length just inches in front of your face.

"Can I cum, Sir?" you gasped.

"Wait." You whimpered softly, my hand moving faster, and you watched wide-eyed as I tensed up. "Now, girl. Come for me. Open wide, that's it." The sight of you frantically fingering yourself as you kneeled before me open-mouthed and waiting for my cum, losing yourself in playing my filthy whore, drove me over the edge. I kept watching as my cum splashed over you from your chin to your forehead, in your hair, your eyes, dripping down on to your breasts, your thighs. You were moaning, shuddering, cumming so strong as I emptied myself into your mouth, on to your outstretched tongue. Click.

I smiled down at you as you swallowed. Some cum had dribbled down onto my finger, which I offered to your mouth. "Clean me." After licking and sucking my finger clean, I placed my cock at your lips; you enveloped the tip and sucked at me so lovingly, looking up into my eyes, your face still covered in my cum. Click. "Good girl, now go tidy yourself up."

By the time you got back from the bathroom, I was already importing the photos into my computer. "Come see what a good girl you are." You took off your heels and stockings and joined me on the bed, nestled under my arm with your head on my chest. You were soft and docile, and quite irresistible; putting my laptop aside I turned to you and just held you close, dotting kisses across your face, basking in the glow of your smiling eyes, heavy-lidded and adoring. Your cool skin still smelt faintly of my cum, the only reminder of our little game as we lay there in love and fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dirty Weekend Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 457 milliseconds