• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bringing Her Around

Bringing Her Around

No, she hasn't yet. Yet... But she knows I want it, and sometimes she'll use it to tease me - and herself - while we're having hot sex.

Now, I know there's some out there that'll call me a "sick fuck," "a wimp," - you post your obnoxious comments on the very stories that I like most: ones of men who share their wives, or watch them with others, or enjoy them after they've had hot sex with others. Frankly, your comments are old and lame; you really need to think up some zippier insults. Or get a life.

But for those of you who share my particular kink, or some variation of it, this is for you. It's part introspection, part admission, part public cerebral exhibitionism, part a search for honest input - especially if you're a woman, especially a wife, who can provide some insight into any aspect of the subject you care to comment on. Maybe you're even a wife who wonders if your own husband would be so inclined to watch you - help you, fuck another man... or men. Perhaps you're reading this together and would like to know. Take a hold of his lie detector - his cock, and see if it tells you how he really feels as you read on. Here's the test.

Does he love to fuck you with toys while sucking your clit? Is his favorite one made of cyber-flesh, realistic-looking and thick? Does he lick your hot juices from it while he pumps it into you? Maybe he groans his approval while you move your hips to fuck back at it. Ever take it out and feed it to him, making him taste your slippery wetness while looking him in the eyes. My wife and I enjoy such hot sex that way and more. Sometimes I've strapped it to the bed-post and had her on all fours, sucking my cock while I watch her work herself into a frenzy on that "other" cock.

In my fantasy talk with her, as I've tried to bring her around (and she is, slowly getting used to the idea), I always speak of "other cocks" and never "other men." It's hard for her to separate that out - she's asked why I want to have her be with other men, and I'll correct her and say, no, it's not other men, it's just "other cocks." (Unfortunately most cocks come attached to jerks at the other end. I know because I suppose I can be one myself sometimes. I try not to be, but I do love hot sex, and maybe, for some, that makes me a jerk too.)

When did it start? Was it when she first had me suck my cum from her freshly-fucked cunt? (She does call it a "cunt" now when we're in bed, while she used to refer to it only as a "pussy." She's gotten more verbal that way, more open. It makes for better sex. I still like to use the word "cock" rather than "dick." "Dick" seems more like an insult, as in, "He's such a dick," but you never hear someone say, "He's a real cock.")

So the talk continues - pillow talk, bedroom talk, and it's gotten more graphic, and I, carefully, trying to perceive when it's right, insert the suggestions that will bring her closer to letting me watch - and help - her fuck another. In the right situation, I hope, but one never knows what path this could unexpectedly lead down. I don't want to ruin our marriage, I want, simply, to have increasingly hot sex with my favorite lover, my wife.

I think it'd have to be a "safe stranger" if there is such a thing. I don't want complications brought from closeness and accessibility. I don't want her to fall for someone else. No communication between them, before or afterward would be best. Contact should come only through me. She should never know his last name, nor he ours. That would be best, but it's a lot to ask. I think also that, strangely, two or more "other cocks" would be and ideal. That way, they'd always be in competition with each other, canceling each other out - for those times when I'd have to, however briefly, leave them together, they'd never be a "couple" without me, she'd just always be their slut. Slut. That's another word she's used for herself. She's even used "whore" but I've told her I prefer "slut," because a whore does it for money, while a slut just does it for fun.

She has talked about "two cocks" and being "stuffed full of cock" and we'll fuck her with this sexy glass dildo in her ass, it's like a series of increasingly thick balls arranged in s slight curve. I give her the thick end first, and she's said she knows she likes her to "go big." We have what's called the "Extreme Cock" - so it was called on the box - cyber-skin, 9 inches long and almost 3 inches in diameter I believe. It's huge. She takes it all. But she can't take me and it together - for that we play with some smaller ones - both "the other cock" and I pushing into her. And she'll talk about those "two cocks" in her cunt... or three, or being stuffed full.

She's even, on occasion, admitted to fantasizing about "six - no TEN!" cocks. Where would you like them to cum for you, I've asked. "All over my pierced clit" she said.

"And where else?" I teased, lightly drawing my hands over her tits and hardened, pierced nipples.

And she's replied, "Yes, my tits... and all over my face."

I was surprised and thrilled. I never knew she loved it all over her face. Usually she makes me cum in her pussy, or sometimes she'll have me kneel above her, and pump it all over her clit. Then I lick it off. I want her to sometimes have me pump it into the palm of her hand and then have me lick it slowly up, feeding me that hot cum.

She knows I have a bi side. She doesn't approve. But she knows. Maybe she doesn't like the idea of "competition (?)" and that's why she hasn't agreed to including others... She thinks I want them for myself. Maybe there's a bit of truth there. I think most men who'd like to see their wives fuck another must have a bit of a bi side. How else could they enjoy the sight of another's cock pumping their wife full of cum? Or kissing them after they've had their lips around another, smelling of cock and tasting of hot cream?

As for myself, I'd love it. She's asked if I want her to be a "gang-bang girl." She didn't say she would, but she's asked more as a tease, or maybe just to see how far her over-sexed husband would take it. Yes. I would. I'd love to watch her be used like a slut and filled and covered in loads of sexy cum. I want to lick and suck her while she takes it. I want to drink it from her, "clean her messy pussy" as she says to me when it's only mine - or "suck her cum-filled cunt" when she's in one of those nastier moods. My "nasty girl" she calls herself - my "slut." How I fantasize about it. Guiding a cock into her, sucking her juices from it. Watching her, touching her while she takes two or three at once, with others waiting their turn. Sharing a cock between our lips while we kiss - swapping a hot load of cum. Having her feed it to me.

Only just lately she's taken to fucking me with one of our three glass toys. We've even bought a double-headed one so we can fuck together like that - sometimes ass to ass, sometimes one end in her cunt while another one fills her sweet ass. She gets this evil little grin even and pump it faster... The double-headed one has a larger glass ring in the middle, and she's delight in forcing that into me too. Would she like to see me fuck a real cock? I'd do it for her. As long as she gets at least one at the same time.

Sometimes I post her pictures online - she's only aware of a couple - showing her pierced tits and pierced clit on a "piercing" site. But I've posted many more. Not of her face, but I love men - and women - lusting after her hot body. I like reading their comments - sometimes emailing me a picture of her cum-covered photos. They know what I want too, don't they.

Well, she does like to pose for the camera. In all kinds of ways. Being fisted (She now can take my whole hand), being fucked, being covered in cum. She likes to pose nude outside - even in public places she'll flash or undress or fuck me there. And take pictures... and videos. She knows I love to show her off to others. She claims she's not really and exhibitionist, but I say she may not be, but I'm the exhibitor and she's my hot exhibit.

Maybe you'd like to see. Maybe you're nearby in Southern California and would like to be a voyeur outside our bedroom window that she almost always has me open up while I fuck her. Or while she rides our thick black bed-post covered in silicone lube. Or sunbathes on our hill in sight of dozens of other houses.

Maybe you'd like to fuck my wife. If the situation were to arise - probably out of town, a few drinks. She might. I've been slowly bringing her around.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bringing Her Around

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds