• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 07

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 07

123456

Mickie James licked her lips as she approached the object of her desires the WWE women's champion Trish Stratus who was warming up for match to be the referee in her match with Ashley.

"Hay Trish." Mickie said cheerily, her eyes wandering up and down the blonde's body.

"Hay." Trish said, trying not to look at the woman who had brought her so much pleasure. Trish had been unable to stop thinking about Mickie for weeks and she was having problems being even in the same room with her without thinking of the mind numbing orgasms the excitable brunette had given her and now she had to step back in the ring with her, it just seemed too much.

"Hay," Mickie said again, reminding herself that she needed to remove her eyes from Trish's boobs long enough to say what she came here to say, "Everyone's kind of wondering who you're going to favour tonight in the match with Ashley and I with you as the special guest..."

"Mickie, it's not going to be like that!" Trish said interrupting, "I'm calling it right..."

"Ok, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, there's something I really want to tell you actually..." Mickie said interrupting Trish as the blondes music began to play.

"It's going to have to wait ok?" Trish said, trying to leave.

"There's just one thing, I'm sorry, it's just that this is really hard for me Trish." Mickie said, gently grabbing onto Trish's arm.

"Mickie, it's going to have to wait, I've got to go." Trish said firmly, turning to leave.

"Trish wait..." Mickie said pulling a reluctant Trish back to face her, "I've waited way too long to tell you this... I just really want to say... Trish... I love you!"

After everything that had happened those words cut through Trish's already dangerously damaged psyche and the blonde bombshell did the only thing she could think of at that moment... run. Sadly her professionalism kept her from running out of the building were she would be safe from the evil temptress and instead she left to go in call the match.

Mickie fought the urge to smile as she watched the WWE women's champion run from her. She had no doubt that Trish would be hearing those words echo throughout her mind for weeks, day and night until, hopefully, the blonde would break and willingly come to accept her true place in life, by Mickie's side. That would come soon enough, but first she had to wipe the floor with a certain contest winner.

***

Mickie James was feeling a mixture of emotions. She felt happy, horny but mostly angry. She had finally told Trish she loved her which would hopefully make the beautiful Canadian think about her even more than she no doubt already was and the blonde bombshell would realise that Mickie wanted more from her than just sex, which would hopefully make Trish realised that that's what she wanted too. Mickie was sure that this was a step in the right direction for her seduction of Trish, but then Ashley had gone and spoiled her mood by screwing up their match. Then again what else should she have expected.

When she had heard she was been booked into a match with her bitch Ashley she was a little worried. Ashley had no business being in the ring whatsoever but the booking committee loved her look so they unfortunately continued to put her in matches. Ashley had actually used to believe her own hype but since Mickie had turned her into her bitch the excitable brunette had those foolish ideas beaten out of the stupid contest winner. The problem was Mickie didn't want Ashley to lay down for her or look like she wasn't trying to win because she didn't want anyone to know exactly what she was doing to the divas, especially not the divas she hadn't conquered yet.

So Mickie had come up with a careful plan to make it look like Ashley was trying to win but that stupid fucking contest winning slut hadn't remembered any of it. The match had been terrible and Ashley had even made Mickie look weak. Tonight Mark Henry was wrestling in the main event so it was unlikely that anyone would remember how bad her match was but Mickie took exception to being forced into that situation in the first place. It wasn't all Ashley's fault, it was partly the booking teams but Mickie couldn't touch the bookers so tonight she was going to go back to her hotel room and take out all her frustrations out on that poor excuse for a diva Ashley. Plus she could let out her aggression and the pent-up sexual tension she always got from wrestling by slamming her blonde bitch's fuck holes with the biggest dildos in her collection.

Or at least that was the plan.

From out of nowhere a chair came swinging at Mickie's head. She was only barely able to duck out of the way as the chair connected with the wall behind her.

Mickie jumped backwards and turned around to take a look at her attacker.

"Melina!"

Indeed their standing in all her glory was smackdown diva and super bitch Melina who was at this moment swinging her chair back in the direction of Mickie's head.

Narrowly avoiding getting hit by the chair again Mickie asked, "So Melina, any particular reason you're trying to decapitate me or is it just that time of the month?"

Refusing to answer her Melina swung the chair at Mickie again. This time Mickie was ready for her and managed to drop tow hold her forwards so she smacked herself in the face with her own chair. Before she had the chance to recover Mickie grabbed her in a full Nelson, wrapped her legs around her waist and rolled them onto the floor so Melina was trapped.

The smackdown diva kicked screamed and swore at Mickie, "Let me go you fucking whore!"

"Not until you tell me why you're attacking me!" Mickie said firmly.

"I'm attacking you because you cost me the fucking women's title you bitch! Now let me go or else!"

Mickie sighed. What was it with angry bitches claiming she cost them the title. At least this time it was true.

"Melina, Survivor Series was months ago. Why are you attacking me now?"

"Because that ass hole Teddy Long forbid me and my boys from going back to RAW after that little incident with Trish!"

"You mean when you kidnapped her and tied her up?"

"Yeah that." Melina said looking thoughtful for a moment, "You know she looked really good in bondage, it's a pity me and my boys didn't have more time with her... oh well, there will be plenty of time for that once I take over RAW and make all of you little second rate divas my little bitches!"

"You want to make us your bitches?"

"That's right... starting with you! Tonight Mickie you're going to be worshipping at my feet!"

"As long as I let you up that is!" Mickie laughed but soon stopped as Melina began to struggle in her grasp.

She was losing her grip and Melina was slightly stronger than her so it was only a matter of time before Melina broke free. A fight with the smackdown diva was inevitable and in truth Mickie had been planning to put Melina in her place for a long time but if she was going to do it she was going to have to do it on her terms. Unlike far too many of the WWE divas Melina was actually a good wrestler and a skilled fighter. If Mickie was going to beat her she would need every advantage she could get because the last thing she wanted was to become Melina's bitch.

"Melina, how would you like me to give you the chance to make me your bitch?"

Melina stopped struggling for a moment, "... I'm listening!"

"In a second I'm going to let you up and when I do you're going to follow me to the basement of this place. It's a dark dank place were no one will disturb us. And, if you think about it, we can't fight here, someone might come a long and break us up and we wouldn't want that now would we? No we wouldn't. Anyway, when we get there we're going to fight under normal wrestling rules which means you have the opportunity to beat me fairly and decisively rather than use a weapon which, if you think about it, would be a much more satisfying victory for you, you know, if you win."

Melina looked thoughtful for a moment, "... Alright... but when I win I get you as my own personal little bitch for the next 24 hours!"

Mickie smiles, "... How about this... the winner gets the loser as their own personal little bitch for the next 24 hours?"

"You actually think you're going to beat me?" Melina laughed.

"No, I know I'm going to beat you!" said Mickie confidently.

Melina scowled, "... Well let me up and we'll see who's going to be the bitch!"

"Oh believe me... we will... bitch!" said Mickie letting go of Melina.

The two brunettes stood up slowly watching the other closely.

"Come on, follow me." said Mickie, grabbing her trusty travelling bag and walking in the direction of the basement.

Melina watched Mickie's cute little butt wiggle as she walked and imagined all the nasty little things she was finally going to get to do to that bitch Mickie James and her cute little butt, before reaching down to grab her own travelling bag and walk after her fellow WWE diva.

***

As Mickie descended into the basement followed closely by Melina she thought about everything that had happened to them over the course of the last few years.

Mickie and Melina had met in OVW and a great dislike had immediately started between them.

Mickie didn't like Melina because she thought she was better than everyone and took great pleasure in putting other people down to make herself feel good. Mickie had been one of the people Melina had picked on, constantly making fun of her to the point where she actually had Mickie questioning herself which only got worse when Melina was elevated to smackdown while she still had to wrestle in OVW. Her self-doubt only ended when she had been brought up to RAW. Being on the A show while Melina was stuck on the B show had boosted Mickie's confidence like never before.

Now she was going to finally get the chance for payback against Melina for everything that happened in OVW. She had been forced to act like Miss Goody two shoes back there, not wanting her personal desires to jeopardise her chance at the big time, but now she was on RAW she could finally put Melina in her place.

Melina had waited a long time for this and she was determined not to waste the opportunity. Tonight she was going to do and number on that bitch Mickie James.

Ever since she had met her in OVW she couldn't stand the woman. She always had this attitude that she was a good wrestler. Almost all the bimbos in the WWE thought this but the thing Melina couldn't stand about Mickie was that she was actually right. Mickie was a good wrestler but she wasn't in Melina's league. No one was but Mickie was one of the few divas around here who even came close to Melina's skill and she couldn't have Mickie walk around with ideas in her head like she was going to be the future of this business or something. Melina was the future of this business and the sooner she got rid of that over the hill bimbo Trish Stratus she was going to reign supreme over the WWE's women's division.

She had already turned all of the smackdown diva's into her obedient little bitches and tonight she was going to start on the RAW divas. Tonight was the start of her next step towards glory. Tonight she was going to bring Mickie to her knees and turn her into her bitch.

Reaching their destination the two divas put their bags down and stared at each other.

"Any final words before I turn you into my bitch Mickie?" asked Melina with an evil smile.

"Oh Melina," Mickie laughed, "You always were such a bitch... but tonight... you're going to be my bitch!"

With that the two divas attacked simultaneously, punching, kicking, biting and scratching at each other desperate to try and get the upper hand. Mickie had been in some hard fights before but this was brutal. Both women were determined to win eventually busting out every move they both had in their arsenals. Eventually Mickie was able to get lucky and rolled up Melina for a fair three count.

Kicking out a second after Mickie was able to slap her own free hand against the floor a third time Melina screamed with rage at being beaten and slammed her fists against the floor.

"Ok Melina... you lost... your mine now..." Mickie panted, exhausted from the fight but satisfied with the results.

"... Again!" Melina screamed.

"No!" Mickie sighed.

"I wasn't asking!" growled Melina, advancing towards her fellow diva.

Mickie had to think fast. She had been prepared to fight Ashley but she was in no way ready for a real challenge like Melina and had only beaten her due to a combination of skill and luck. If she kept fighting the feisty smackdown diva she would ultimately lose and the first time she did regardless of whether it be in their 2nd match or in their 22nd match she knew that Melina would not give her the chance for a rematch. She had to beat Melina decisively and she needed to do it now.

"I'll tell you what Melina," said Mickie firmly, "I'll give you a rematch... on one condition!"

"What's that?" said Melina, as she brought herself face-to-face with the easily excitable brunette.

"After this... no more rematches, no more second chances, the loser is the winners bitch no arguments."

"Deal!" said Melina, who cheap shoted Mickie with a right-hand that knocked her to the ground.

Within seconds Melina was on top of Mickie, viciously punching her with un-lady like right hands. Mickie was able to roll them over so she was on top but Melina carried the momentum over so Mickie only got a few shots in before Melina was back on top. Thinking fast Mickie rolled them again, this time jumping up the second she was on top, grabbing Melina's leg and turning her over into the half Boston crab position. Leaning back Mickie grabbed a handful of Melina's hair and began to pull on it violently. They were now in something a bit like John Cena's STFU, the only difference being it actually looked painful.

"Let go of me you bitch!" Melina cried, desperately trying to reach back and hit the RAW diva.

Narrowly avoiding the blows Mickie pulled harder on both Melina's hair and her leg and yelled, "Not until you give up bitch!"

"Fuck you bittttcccchhh!" Melina screamed as Mickie pulled on her hair hard enough to pull some strands out by the roots.

Melina absolutely could not have this bitch ruin her hairstyle but no matter what she did she couldn't get out of this move. She tried to roll both of them over but Mickie wrote her like one of those bucking Broncos you'd see in one of those Texas bars. Reaching back she tried desperately again to hit the RAW diva that it was no use. She couldn't hit Mickie, she couldn't knock her off, and there was certainly no ropes for her to get a break from. Mickie had her and if she didn't submit the bitch was going to pull her hair out.

Letting out a scream of frustration Melina slammed her hand down repeatedly on the floor signalling a tap out.

But it wasn't good enough for Mickie.

"Are you giving up bitch?" Mickie asked cruelly, continuing to pull Melina's hair.

"Yes!" Melina said gritting her teeth, "Now let go of me you fucking whore!"

"Oh I will, but first I want you to tell me that you give up... that your submitting to me... that I've beaten you!" Mickie said, never releasing her grip on Melina's hair.

"... Fine... you win... I submit to you... you happy now bitch?" Melina said, her teeth still grinding together.

"Oh I'm ecstatic," said Mickie cheerily, "but before I let you go I just want to make one thing crystal clear to you, and that's what you are tonight. Do you know what you are Melina? Do you know what you are tonight?"

Melina was gritting her teeth so hard she thought they were going to break. She swore that Mickie was going to pay for this.

Seeing Melina reluctantly nod her head Mickie pulls harder on her hair and said, "Say it! Tell me what you are!"

"....... I'm your....... I'm your bitch." said Melina, with venom in her voice.

As soon as Melina said it Mickie let go of the hold and rolled them around so they were both in the sitting position with the easily excitable brunette's boobs pressed against the back of her latest conquest. Sliding her hands upwards Mickie took Melina's impressive cleavage into her hands and began to expertly massage them, causing the smackdown diva to moan.

"Good girl... that's exactly what you are tonight... my bitch... and you're going to do everything I say like a good little bitch aren't you... aren't you... well answer me bitch!" Mickie said slapping both of Melina's tits hard.

"Ow... yes!" Melina said quietly.

"Yes what bitch?" Mickie asked slapping both of Melina's tits began.

"Ow... yes Mickie!" Melina said bitterly.

"Good girl... now lift up your arms." Mickie commanded.

When Melina reluctantly obeyed Mickie pulled her new bitch's top over her head before taking off her own. As she was taking off her own top Melina began to put her arms down.

"Keep those arms up until I tell you to bitch!" Mickie said firmly as she pressed her bare breasts into Melina's back so that the smackdown diva could feel her hard nipples against her bare flesh.

As Melina put her arms back in the air Mickie slipped her hands underneath the feisty brunette's arms again to cup her bountiful bosom.

"You know Melina, I've always wanted to fuck you and now I'm finally going to get my chance I'm certainly not going to waste it. I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to forget all about your boys." Mickie whispered in Melina's ear as she greedily groped her boobs, gently massaging her nipples to hardness, "When I'm done with you bitch you won't even remember their names! What do you think of that?"

"I think the first chance I get, I'm going to make you pay for tonight!" Melina growled, trying desperately to hide the fact Mickie was having on her.

From a very young age Melina had always known that she was bisexual. Being attracted to both sexes was as normal as breathing for her and she didn't understand how any woman could deny herself the pleasure that another woman could give her. However for Melina sex was a weapon to be used to control and manipulate. Melina had always had a high sex drive but the one thing she desired more than sex was power. Dominating people made her feel powerful and she had vowed to turn every man and woman in her way into her submissive little bitches.

Men were easy, simply manipulate them into thinking they were in charge and she could wrap them around her little finger. Both Nitro and Mercury thought they were the leaders of MNM. Ha, what a joke. But while men were easy women were much harder and therefore more of a challenge, especially the ones who thought they were 100% straight. Melina had learned to crave the moments when a woman submitted to her, and she had conquered so many victims in the past, but she had never been a victim herself. Even in her very first experience with a woman she had been in control but now for the first time someone else was in control for the first time she was forced to be submissive to someone else and it frightened her... and it aroused her... and it frightened her that it aroused her...

Melina was awoken from her thoughts by yet another hard slap to her exposed breasts.

"We'll see about that," Mickie said, "for now I'm going to punish these pretty little titties of yours and you better count and thank me for each and every blow bitch!"

With that Mickie began slapping Melina's boobs hard with the palms of her hands.

"Ow... ow... ow... ow... ow..."

"Come on Melina, I'm going to keep doing this until you count to 30!" Mickie said, secretly happy that Melina was putting up a fight.

"Ow... ow... ow... ow... ow..." Melina knew this wasn't going to end and the best thing she could do now was to do as she was told and just try and survive whatever Mickie through at her so she could get revenge on her another day. She really didn't want to have to give in to that bitch but she had no other choice, "Ow... one, thank you Mickie..."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds