• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Maid Will See To You Now

The Maid Will See To You Now

My husband and I checked into the resort's hotel and went to our room to rest up before the night of drinking, dancing and partying we knew awaited us. My husband, Dirk, used the old-fashioned skeleton key and let us into the ornately decorated suite. The resort was advertised as a sexy getaway for couples, and our room featured a huge canopy bed with red satin sheets, luxurious rugs, a fireplace and bowls of cherries and strawberries. Dirk set our suitcases next to a pair of deep-cushioned armchairs and surveyed our suite.

"Nice job finding this place, baby." I grinned at him. Dirk is tall and dark-haired, with pale skin and deep grey-green eyes. He's an avid runner so his build is slim and taut. I couldn't stop myself from crossing the room to kiss him deeply, slipping my tongue in his mouth and squeezing his ass playfully. He smoothed back my long blonde hair and squeezed my boobs in retaliation. Clearly, we weren't going to be doing much 'resting up' for a while.

Dirk pushed me backward toward the bed as he undid the buttons on my crisp blue and white striped shirt. I sat obediently and spread my legs, feeling his hands sliding up my pants toward the buttons. Soon, my shirt was off, my pants were undone and my sexy husband was fingering me while I rubbed the growing bulge of his cock through his jeans. I thrust my hips toward him and breathed deeply. First one finger, then two dove rubbed gently against my clit, finding the magic spots that made me shiver with ecstasy. Dirk used one hand to skillfully undo my bra. He leaned forward to suck my nipples as his fingers slid just inside my pussy, making gentle circles and flicking slightly at my g-spot with each rotation.

I unzipped his jeans, snaking my hand inside his boxers and taking a firm grip on his humongous cock. I teased the throbbing tip gently. He liked it when I used my thumb and forefinger to trace and squeeze the head. I felt Dirk's body stiffen and his breathen deepen with pleasure.

I got impatient and wriggled away from Dirk, taking off my pants and thong and wriggling backward on the bed in just my lacy red bra. Dirk slipped out of his jacket and I leaned forward to help him with his shirt, pausing to run my hands up his flat abs to the broad, tight expanse of his chest. He shucked off his pants and boxers, throwing them across the room.

Dirk, totally naked, knelt in front of me on the bed. He rubbed his hand along his rock-hard shaft. His cock glistened and I could almost see it getting harder by the second. He paused over me, stroking himself. I looked into his eyes and spread my legs as wide as I could, tracing one finger from my big, firm breasts on down to the wet folds of my pussy.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and a woman in a French maid costume walked out. She held a featherduster and apparently had just finished straightening up the bathroom. Dirk turned around, shocked, still holding his dick. The maid's skirt barely went up to her ass, and her gigantic boobs threatened to pop out of her uniform. The maid looked surprised to see us.

"Oh my goodness, I do apologize. I had no idea you'd already arrived." Her voice was low, with just a trace of Southern drawl.

I hadn't changed my position; in fact, the appearance of the sexy little maid had actually made me even hornier. "Don't worry about it. This is my husband, Dirk. I'm Claudia."

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Lana. You must be the McDuffs."

"That's right," I said. My husband nodded, still in shock, although I noticed his cock was still completely hard and, as the maid continued to stand there talking to me like nothing odd was going on, Dirk slowly began rubbing himself again.

"Lana, I hope you don't mind that we're-- well--"

"Not at all." Lana took a few steps toward us, playing with her featherduster. "As you might know, our hotel has a reputation for sensual getaways. I often get to join in the fun."

Dirk was now overtly staring at her long, tanned legs and perky tits. He found his voice. "You mean-- I'm sorry if I'm not understanding you correctly, but you join the guests in-- whatever they're doing?"

Lana was standing directly in front of my husband. "In whatever they want. That's really my job here at the hotel." Glancing at me, she smiled and moved around the side of the bed. "Mrs. McDuff, do you mind if I help you out a bit?"

I'd been touching myself as we talked. I took my hand away and beckoned to Lana. She knelt over me on the bed and kissed each breast lovingly, letting her tongue play around the nipples, and then trailed her tongue down to the folds of my pussy and gently began sucking on my wet, extremely aroused clit.

My husband's eyes were huge and so was his cock. He stroked himself and watched Lana go down on me, her tight ass angled so that he could see that she wasn't even wearing a g-string.

I caught his eye and let him watch me enjoy myself for a few seconds as Lana flicked her tongue against my clit and massaged my breasts. Then I gestured toward Lana's exposed pussy and said, "Baby... Lana's making me feel so good... why don't you return the favor? I'd love to see you eat her out."

I didn't need to beg him. He buried his face in her snatch. Her back arched as he started sucking on her as she sucked on me, and her pleasure increased the force of her tongue and lips. We pleasured each other for a few minutes; Lana and I moaned together and I felt that we were both about to come.

We exploded at almost the same moment. I flooded her mouth with wetness, giving her the rewards of my powerful orgasm as she gave hers to my husband.

I panted, stars sparkling in front of my eyes, but Lana seemed to recover quickly and looked over her shoulder at Dirk. "It's your turn now, Mr. McDuff. I'd love it if you fucked me while your wife watches." Dirk stared at me. I nodded and grinned at him to let him know it was okay. He retained the same shocked expression he'd had when Lana walked out of the bathroom fifteen minutes earlier.

Lana was on her hands and knees, ass in the air, waiting for him to enter her. Dirk moved his hands down her back and grabbed her round ass firmly in both hands. He didn't notice as I reached beside the bed and snuck my mini video recorder out of my purse, switching it on and starting to film just as Dirk worked the tip of his massive shaft into Lana's pussy.

He loved doggy-style. Lana moaned and Dirk buried his dick inside her in one deep thrust. Impaled on his cock, Lana arched her back and squealed with pleasure. Eyes closed, Dirk pumped in and out of her, slowly at first but gaining momentum as Lana lowered her upper body close to the bed and ground her hips back to meet him. When Dirk finally opened his eyes, he saw the video camera capturing the entire escapade and his shocked expression returned.

I licked my lips and started touching my clit again with one hand, the other holding the camera steady. "This is so hot, baby. You look so sexy fucking her. Now I want to see you come on her nice firm tits like I know you want to." Dirk was clearly on the verge of orgasm and my suggestion made his face light up. Lana smiled into the camera. I reached forward and pulled down the top of her uniform, exposing her giant boobs and letting myself give them a good fondle before going back to filming.

Dirk pulled out and Lana wriggled away. She flipped onto her back and presented her tits to my husband, who knelt over her and started pumping his shaft with his hand, harder and faster, until with a moan he came hard all over Lana's exposed boobs, covering them in sticky white cum. I got a close shot of her big nipples dripping with my husband's seed before turning off the camera. I kissed first Lana and then Dirk, taking my time with each. Lana got up and excused herself into the bathroom to clean up.

Dirk collapsed next to me on the bed and took me in his arms. "Are you sure you're okay with what just happened?"

"Baby, I planned it."

"...Are you serious?"

"That's one of the special features of this hotel. Lana will be around again later, too."

Dirk stared at me, disbelief and excitement flickering across his face. "I love you."

"I told you this was going to be a memorable vacation."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Maid Will See To You Now

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds