• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Brockton Adventist BBW Anal Orgy

Brockton Adventist BBW Anal Orgy

My name is Jarvis Jay Brown. Friends call me J.J. Brown. I am the Pastor of the Bethsemane Seventh Day Adventist Church in the city of Brockton, in the state of Massachusetts. It's a small congregation located on Nellson Road in the South Side of Brockton. We're a very small church, with only about two hundred members, most of whom are either African-American or Haitian. I'm a hard-working man of faith who preaches the Good Word and tries to give hope to the true believers and the sinners among the men and women of this world. One does what one can, you know how it is. Sometimes, the flesh is weak. Very weak. How else would you explain what happened between me and two of the sistahs of the choir last weekend?

On Friday nights, we hold the Friday Night Vespers together. Basically, the choir comes in and rehearses their songs for Saturday morning's service. I also take advantage of the time to prepare Saturday's sermon. Hey, it's not easy to deliver flawless sermons, you know? A brother has to practice and keep busy. That's exactly what I am doing right now. Keeping busy, that is. It's hard for a thirty-something single black male to run a big church by himself. I'm under a lot of scrutiny. The Elders of the Church aren't exactly fond of me. The women of the church are known to be gossiping and fast, if you know what I mean. The men, well, they're doing their thing. Yeah, I felt alone. Which explains why I succumbed to temptations of the flesh and fell into sin.

I was rehearsing for my sermon when these two women walked by and saluted me. I knew them, of course. In the black church, we all call each other brotha or sistah. That doesn't mean we're related or anything like that. The sistahs in question were Joanna Sanders and Simone Gladstone. Two plump, dark-skinned females with big butts. They were both well-known for being rather fast. Both of them had flirted with me endlessly ever since I became the Pastor of the Church. That time, I found myself tempted. I haven't felt that tempted since I was a freshman at ATL Union University, the prominent Seventh Day Adventist school located in Boston, Massachusetts.

ATL Union University was founded in 1945 by a philanthropic organization representing the Seventh Day Adventist Church. It started out as a small campus, with only about five thousand students. Since then, it has grown into one of the leading private schools in America. ATL Union University currently has nineteen thousand six hundred and seventeen undergraduate students and seventeen hundred and sixty nine graduate students. It offers associates, bachelors and masters degrees in more than sixty fields. It's a productive, challenging and deeply Christian academic atmosphere. Although the school is famous for its rigorous academic curriculum, it's also acquired a reputation as an athletic powerhouse.

The ATL Union University Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Water Polo, Rowing, Squash, Gymnastics, Sailing, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Rifle, Wrestling, Soccer, Swimming, Football and Golf along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Water Polo, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Sailing, Wrestling, Soccer, Field Hockey, Rowing, Rifle, Squash, Gymnastics, Swimming and Rugby. We compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One. Yeah, we had grown from a small religious school to a force to be reckoned with.

I joined the ATL Union University Football team as a freshman. I've always been a talented athlete. As a six-foot-four, 230-pound guy, I played various positions in high school. From cornerback to running back and defensive lineman. I was put in the position of blocker on the collegiate football team. Not my favorite position, but whatever. We had a lousy season that first year. Boston College totally kicked our butts, as did Georgia Tech and Ohio State University. One time, we lost by a single point to Alabama State University. And it was my fault. I blamed myself for it. If I had been stronger and faster, my team might have won. The temptation to take steroids became overwhelming. In the end, I didn't take them but damn it, I was tempted. But I couldn't risk getting caught. It would disgrace my team. It would disgrace my coach. And it would be the end of me. That so didn't make me feel better. We had a lousy season by the way.

So, yeah, I was familiar with temptation. Since I got to Bethsemane Church in the city of Brockton, I've been celibate. Yeah, my hands were developing calluses from excessive masturbation. Joanna and Simone walked by time and again as I practiced my sermon. Is it me or are the big black women's fat asses actually getting bigger? Man, I haven't gotten laid in so long, I'm starting to see things. That's just not right! I used to get so much pussy in college, you would have thought I was a gynecologist. What college woman could resist a tall, good-looking black male football stud? Especially one who had a banging body, was pretty in the face and had a huge ghetto cock? Yeah, I got plenty of play. And now I've got a boner and it feels like a shame to waste it. What's a brother to do?

I hollered at Joanna and Simone. They turned around and looked at me, seemingly surprised. I asked them for a minute of their time. They walked right up to me. I told them that I had noticed their charms and today, I wanted to do them right. They laughed nervously, and asked me if I was serious. I grabbed my crotch, and they noticed my bulging erection. Oh, yeah. I was serious. I looked from one to the other. Joanna was the smaller one. Five-foot-ten, with large breasts, a thick body, wide hips and a plump ass. She had chocolate-colored skin and long hair braided into cornrows. If I had to guess, I'd say she weighs two hundred and fifty pounds. She looked hot. Simone wasn't bad either. The sistah was so dark she was almost blue-black. But that only added to her charm. She was six feet tall, with huge breasts, a chunky body, wide hips and a huge ghetto booty. This female must weigh three hundred pounds even, and that fat ass of hers must be a sixty-inch booty.

Joanna and Simone quickly recovered from their surprise. They got closer to me and began feeling me up. I told them my car was right there in the parking lot. At this hour, the church was empty. No one would see us leave. Joanna had a better idea. She wanted to do it on the pulpit. I smiled. What a wonderfully naughty idea. I agreed. We all got naked, and the fun began. I leaned my back against the pulpit, and unzipped my pants. Joanna and Simone got on their hands and knees and practiced the ancient art of cock worshiping. I showed them my twelve inches of long and thick, uncut Black Man Power. They were amazed at my size. I smiled. What can I say? I work in mysterious ways.

Simone fastened her fat lips to my cock while Joanna sucked on my balls. I stood there, and endured this sweet torture. Man, it's been months since this cock of mine got sucked properly. Getting one's cock properly sucked regularly is a must for every man. No matter what they say. Man, those two chubby black women sucked me dry. When I came, they greedily chugged down every last drop of my cum. I sighed in pleasure. I looked down at them. They smiled up at me, and asked me what else I wanted. I grinned, and calmly told them that I wanted some fat ass, of course. They were happy to oblige.

I tried Simone first. Why? Simply because she was the bigger woman, with the necessarily bigger butt. I stood behind her as she got on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. Oh, my. This big black woman had a huge butt! I slid one finger into her asshole. Oh, man, it was so tight! I rubbed my cock against Simone's asshole, and pushed it inside. With a swift thrust, I entered the big black woman's backdoor. Joanna watched us, fingering her pussy as we did our thing.

I placed my hands on Simone's wide hips and began drilling my cock into her asshole. To her credit, the big black woman didn't scream as I began pounding that fat ass of hers. I love fucking a woman in the ass. Especially a big woman. Why? Simply because big women have tight assholes. Oh, don't tell me you didn't know that! It just makes sense! Simone moaned as I had my way with her ass. I fucked her hard, shoving my cock into the forbidden depths of her asshole. This was fun. You know, I like the fact that Simone wasn't howling as I fucked her in the ass. Lots of women turn into whining little bitches when I shove my dick up their butt holes. Not this one. No sir, Simone the big black woman took it like a champ. Not a single whimper out of her. Well, I decided to make her scream a little. Just for flavor.

I slowly pulled out, then shoved my dick so far up Simone's asshole that I'm surprised it didn't come out of her mouth! This sexily vicious move of mine surprised her. At last, Simone screamed. And it was music to my ears. I love it when a big woman screams with my cock so far up her asshole that you can't tell where she ends and I begin. It's one of the things I enjoy most in this life. As I fucked Simone, I heard Joanna giggle. Apparently, she found it funny. I smiled. She was going to get hers soon enough. I came, sending my hot seed deep inside Simone's tight asshole. The big black woman squealed my hot cum filled her asshole. It was a wonderful sound!

I squeezed my cock out of Simone's asshole. She lay there, recovering, a happy smile on her face. I noticed with a certain satisfaction that the big black woman's rectum was now a gaping asshole. I smiled, admiring my handiwork. I noticed that Joanna had seen Simone's asshole, and looked visibly apprehensive. I guess she was worried about her fate. I smiled. Yes, you big sexy black woman. I'm going to fuck that fat ass of yours until it's raw and turn your tight asshole into a gaping asshole! Joanna saw the malicious look on my face. She gasped and tried to flee. I leapt after her. I tackled her, and climbed on top of her. I looked into her frightened eyes. I smiled and promised her I'd be gentle. She nodded slowly. I kissed her, then made her assume the position.

I spread Joanna's plump black butt cheeks and admired her tight asshole. I pressed my cock against her booty hole, and pushed it inside. Oh, man. I will never forget Joanna's asshole for as long as I live. This big black woman's asshole was wonderfully warm and tight. She gasped and asked me to be gentle. I was gentle. Hell, I was very gentle. I counted to a full sixty seconds before I gripped her hips and rammed my cock up her asshole! If that's not gentle, then I don't know what is! As Joanna's screams resonated into the church, I grabbed a handful of her hair and slammed my cock into her asshole. I wanted to make that deliciously fat ass of hers pay for being so damn tempting. Also, I wanted her to know what it's like to be really fucked up the ass. So that she never laughs at another woman who's getting fucked in the ass again. It was for her own good.

As I drilled my cock into the cavern that was her anal cavity, Joanna screamed and whimpered. I found that annoying and smacked her. That stopped her for a moment. That's better. I closed my eyes and happily pushed my cock into the big black woman's asshole. It's in moments like these that I am at peace, you know. Anal sex helps me find peace and serenity. I didn't want Joanna to ruin it with her incessant bitching. Unfortunately, she did. Not with her mouth this time but with her ass. Would you believe that the woman actually farted? Yes. She actually farted during anal sex! I couldn't believe it! I laughed my ass off. This stuff actually turned me on! So much that I came, blasting my hot load of manly cum deep inside Joanna's asshole. Joanna howled like a woman possessed. I roared in sheer masculine victory and power! Hell yeah!

Slowly, I squeezed my cock out of Joanna's asshole. For the second time that day, I admired my handiwork. I had transformed Joanna's rectum from a tight butt hole into a gaping asshole. It was beautiful. A true work of art. She lay there, a beatific smile on her face as my cum leaked out of her asshole. I looked at Simone, who lay a few feet away, smiling. My dried cum was all over her asshole. Man, it's moments like these that I want to kick myself for not having a camera always handy. Oh, well. I gave the two big ladies a hand up. They were still dazed from having their butts expertly fucked. And they walked a little funny. We all put our clothes back on.

A half hour later, Joanna and Simone left. I finished practicing my sermon, and I actually got it right. Then I walked around the empty church, feeling giddy. I closed all the doors and windows. Then, I walked around routinely closing the windows and doors. I locked the church up, and then got into my red Hummer. I drove away. I live on Mash Street, in Brockton's West Side. In a nice duplex not far from Brockton Academy. I'm also the organizer of the neighborhood swingers parties. The life of a black Pastor is never boring. Let no one tell you otherwise.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Brockton Adventist BBW Anal Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds