• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ward Humiliation

Ward Humiliation

These events happened when I was 24 and had just graduated from college. I was enduring a frustratingly long stay in my local hospital having been diagnosed with a mild infection and requiring to be monitored during a course of antibiotics. The main symptom I had suffered was a swollen gland at the top of my groin, and my pubic hair had been clipped away, shortly after my arrival to enable them to clearly monitor how it was receding with the drug treatment.

I was being kept in a mixed ward with the usual array of patients of various ages, although at this time, towards the end of my few days there, the mix was mainly women, with some in their thirties and forties, and two relatively attractive girls in their late twenties. The days were occasionally enlivened by watching them getting out of their beds in the none-too-concealing gowns to go and speak to the nurses, or donning their robes for a wander around the ward itself.

In addition, one of the young Doctors who sometimes came around to see me was a pretty brunette in her mid-thirties, and I often thought I caught a flirtatious smile playing across her lips when she checked the progress of my swelling each day. There were other Doctors as well, but of course she was my favourite.

One day, I had been in mild discomfort all day due to the inability to go pee. I mentioned this to the nurses and of course when Dr. Clark came around she was informed of it as well. She pulled the curtain around the metal rails which protruded around each bed, providing a degree of privacy, although there was a small gap where the two curtains met each other at the corner which looked out into the main ward.

"So," she said, sitting down at the side of the bed. "You are having some difficultly urinating?" I acknowledged that she was correct. She explained that it was most likely due to a slightly enlarged prostate, as a side effect of the drugs given to me. She asked me some other questions about family medical history, etc., and then explained that she would check my prostate to ensure that this was indeed the cause of the problem.

As she explained this, another younger female Dr. stepped in through the opening of the curtain. "This is Dr. Beverly," said Dr Clark. "She is a junior Dr. on training and she would benefit from watching the procedure."

I nodded my consent, although I was not really given any opportunity to object. Dr Beverly was slim, with olive skin, shiny brown hair in a bun and a slightly prim but attractive appearance to her.

I was asked to lie back and felt a pillow being inserted in the small of my back. Then, I felt the drawstring of my pyjamas being loosened and drawn down to my knees. I closed my eyes, used to the ritual humiliation of having to expose myself to women I hardly knew. I heard Dr Clark instruct Dr Beverly that it would be better to remove the pyjama trousers completely. This done, I heard the sound of a surgical glove being snapped on, and then Dr Clark came into view and explained that I needed to place my feet sole to sole and move them up to my backside, to give her access to my anus, and that she would briefly be inserting a finger into me.

Once I had done this I realized quite how exposed I was. The pillow in the small of my back meant that my backside was presented without obstruction, and I quickly felt a cold lubricant being applied to my anus.

Then, there was a feeling of pressure as she inserted one long gloved finger inside me. The feeling was exquisite, and I tried to keep calm as I felt my heart start to beat and my penis start to thicken and stir.

"Its best to start with one finger," I heard Dr. Clark say, before pushing a second gently inside me, and seeming to stir them to stretch my anus. Then, she pushed both deep inside, and I felt myself slowly but surely start to come erect. How humiliating. She had seen my flaccid penis before, but now she knew she was turning me on.

"Don't be embarrassed," she said to me. "Many men find that the anus is surprisingly sensitive."

As I started to swell to my full thickness, I felt her reach down to my prostate and I felt electric flashes of pleasure as she massaged it gently.

"It is slightly enlarged," she stated to Dr Beverly. "You should feel for yourself."

Again, nobody asked me, and I heard a second glove snapping into place as Dr. Beverly took her place between my legs and Dr. Clark withdrew her fingers.

"So, start with one finger," guided Dr Clark. Once again, I felt the soft feel of a feminine finger gliding into my anus, and shortly thereafter, a second, pushing easily deep inside me, seeking out the sensitive gland.

"Its right at the base of the penis," guided Dr Clark. "You might want to hold the root of the penis and try to bring your fingers to touch them..." Dr Beverly complied, pushing her fingers deeper as her slim ungloved left hand closed around the base of my erect shaft and probed gently.

I grunted as she found my prostate and once again I felt those wonderful sparks shiver up my spine to my forehead and back. My penis seemed to grow another half inch and embarrassingly, I felt a bead of pre-cum appear at the slit.

"Prostate massage can be used to stimulate an erection in men with difficulties, or to check advanced sexual function, such as lubrication and so on," stated Dr Clark to her junior colleague. Dr Beverly nodded, still probing around my prostate.

"You should also check now if the patient is producing some lubrication," Dr Beverly released the hand she was using to hold the base of my cock, and reached her cool fingers up to my swollen, aching glans, where she dipped them in my pre-cum and slowly smeared it around the head. "Yes, he appears to be lubricating," she murmured, appearing rather embarrassed.

"It's usually better to pull the foreskin back, so you can see clearly," stated Dr Clark. As she said this, she moved to one side and I realized the curtains were open at least twelve inches and two of the younger girls on the ward were standing by one of the spare beds and staring straight in at me, wholly exposed with my large erection glistening and pointing into the air.

Before I had a chance to think about this, I felt Dr Beverly following her last instructions and her cool, cum-slicked fingers closed around my foreskin and pulled it firmly back to the base of my cock. Before I knew it, the sensations became too much: the full feeling pressing against my prostate, the cool fingers wanking my slippery erection, and as I felt the young girls watching in fascination, I felt my orgasm arrive in crashes, and jets of semen leapt from my cock, painting my chest in six thick ropes of cum, as Dr Beverly watched embarrassed, my cock leaping in her slim hands.

"That can happen," said Dr Clark. "But at least you appear to be healthy...."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ward Humiliation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds