• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Black Woman On Campus

Big Black Woman On Campus

My name is Fabiola Valentia Etienne. I'm a big black woman of Haitian descent. I'm a five-foot-ten, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black woman who is very proud of every inch of her body. I weigh exactly two hundred and sixty pounds. I'm healthy, happy, and successful. By day, I'm a student-athlete at Bayden State College in the wonderful city of Boston, Massachusetts. I'm the only female member of the Men's Varsity Wrestling team.

Bayden State College is a really good school. They have about sixteen hundred students and one of the best athletic departments among small colleges in America. Bayden State College student-athletes compete in Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Swimming, Cross Country, Volleyball, Golf, Tennis, Wrestling, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse and Rugby along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball, Golf, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby and Swimming. They compete in the NCAA Division Three. As I said before, I'm a wrestler. I represent Bayden State College in the 275-pound weight class. It's the heavyweight class. So far, I've won six matches out of twelve. Not bad for a beginner, hey? I love studying at Bayden State College. It's a great school. And I love being a collegiate wrestler. By night, I'm a first-rate sexual adventurer. This is my fun-filled and absolutely true story.

I am originally from the town of Cap Haitien in the Island Nation of Haiti. I was educated at the Sisters of Saint Joseph School in downtown Cap Haitien, Haiti. It's an elite all-female boarding school. I once dated this handsome young black man named Samuel, who went to this all-male private Roman Catholic School called College Notre Dame Du Perpetuel Secours. We had tons of fun together. I had no idea he was bisexual until we ran into each other in the city of Boston, years after our relationship ended. He had become quite famous as a Men's Rights Activist, Genius College Student and of course, Online Author of some really creative Erotic Fiction Tales. I wished him well. I didn't mind the fact that he was bisexual. I wished he told me, back home. We could have had some fun together.

Yeah, Samuel and I had our fun back in Haiti. He helped me discover many things about myself. For starters, he was the first man I lost both my vaginal and anal sex virginities too. How about that? A long time ago, I discovered that I had a penchant for kinky sex. Which explains what I'm doing in my dorm room right now. I'm on my hands and knees, face down and ass up. My huge black butt cheeks are spread wide open and a big cock is ramming its way up my asshole. The owner of that cock is Stephen Voleur, a big and tall, good-looking black man I met at Bayden State College. He's a former member of the Men's Wrestling team who's now a graduate student. Stephen recently broke up with Samantha Villiers, his longtime paramour. She went back to Dominica. He got bored and more than a little horny. I guess that's why he called me.

Few women will ever admit to this but I admit it freely. I'm a big black woman who loves sucking dick and take it up the ass. I love anal sex. I've read somewhere that anal sex has many benefits. Anal sex makes you happier. It also supposedly makes you live longer. It makes you healthier. It cures depression. It cures constipation. It cures boredom. One couple even told me that anal sex saved their marriage. The benefits of anal sex are myriad. I just enjoy having a huge dick up my asshole. It makes me feel good. That's why I'm into it.

Stephen places his hands on my wide hips and shoves his cock deeper into my asshole. I didn't scream as he rammed his cock into my asshole. Screaming during anal sex when it's just getting good is for amateurs, not a professional backdoor sex aficionado like myself. I love having my asshole filled with huge cocks. I love it even more than vaginal sex. I've gotten fucked in my pussy by tons of guys with really big dicks but anal sex is just much more intense. Also, it's more fun. There's something quite forbidden, dirty and awesome about anal sex. Must be why it's all the rage among couples of all kinds.

Back in Haiti, lots of guys liked me. I was a big beautiful black woman who was up for anything from threesomes to anal sex to double penetration. Once, I got my ass fucked by this six-foot-tall and fine-looking, sexy military man named Paul Cali. The brother had a twelve-inch dick and knew how to use it. He really wanted to fuck me with that big dick of his. As for me, I greedily sucked on his cock and balls. In no time, I had him hard as steel. I sucked his dick until he came all over my face. When he did, I sucked all of his cum. Yeah, I love it when guys blast their cum all over my face. Unlike other women, I don't get offended. I love the taste of men's cum. I love it. It tastes so wonderful. I got a taste of it a long time ago and I've been addicted ever since.

Paul Cali knew how to fuck my fat black ass. I mean, the military man shoved his dick so far up my asshole, I thought it was going to come out of my mouth. I took it like a champ. Actually, I didn't. when he rammed his cock deeper than ever before, I screamed like a little bitch. Sorry, but it hurts. This only seemed to encourage Paul. For he slammed his cock even harder into my asshole. He smacked my plump ass, telling me that he read a startling fact somewhere. What was that fact? Someone once told him that big women's assholes were extremely tight. He'd been aching to fuck a big woman in the ass ever since. And now, he had his chance. He fucked me good, slamming his cock up my ass and making me scream. Until he came, blasting his hot cum deep into my asshole.

Oh, yeah. That was fun. Oh, my. I almost forgot to tell you. I got the military man back, two nights later. I showed him my sexually aggressive side, which turned him on. I sucked his cock and licked his ass, which he liked. So much that when I poked his ass with my fingers, he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he was turned on. He liked it. I brought out my strap-on dildo. Paul was a little nervous but I reassured him. Slowly, I pushed my dildo up his ass. I was slow and gentle at first, letting his ass get used to the dildo. Then, I fucked him good. Slamming my dildo up his ass and hearing this sexy black military stud scream was the highlight of my existence up till that point. He loved it. Paul came many times, his hard dick spewing cum all over. He loved it so much that he thanked me. Am I good or what?

Back to the present. Stephen was slamming his cock into my asshole like anal sex was going out of style. I loved it. His cock filled my ass wonderfully well. Just the way I liked it. I surrendered to him completely, delighting in the feel of his cock up my ass. So much that I lost control of my bodily functions. Yes, you guessed right. I farted during anal sex. I felt so embarrassed. Stephen laughed, and told me it was okay. He resumed fucking me, drilling his cock into my asshole until he came, blasting my asshole with his load of hot cum. I screamed at the sheer intensity of it all. This was awesome!


Afterwards, Stephen and I lay on the dorm floor, happy as clowns. He told me that this was the most awesome fuck he ever had. I laughed. It was a lot of fun. We've been fuck buddies for a while and anal sex is our favorite dish to sample together. I guess you could say we're both anal addicts. I'm having tons of fun every week, getting some hot loving from the Big Man On Campus. Stephen runs the school. He organizes all kinds of sexy parties. All the students think he's great. He's really cool. We're really great together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Black Woman On Campus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds