• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Angel Ch. 01

Angel Ch. 01

12

Angel's Vacation, Pt 1: The Beginning


My name is Angela but I have always been known as "Angel". My husband and I are in our mid-thirties with no children. We are quite well off financially thanks to my wonderful husband's job. Jonathan (Jon) is the co-owner of a very successful multimedia communications company. They make all sorts of fancy corporate multimedia presentations and communications. The reason I bring it up at all is that he works very hard. There are constant demands on his time. There are always important decisions to be made. People always need something from him.

This is where I come in. With everyone in his professional life pulling on him from all directions, the last thing he needs is a demanding wife adding to his stress and tension. This suits me fine. You see, I have a submissive personality. I get great pleasure from pleasing my husband. I get satisfaction when I see him make that transition when he gets home. His body visibly changes as my attentions wash away the tensions of his work day. I pamper and dote on him in every way. His needs come first, including when we are in bed.

The great part about our relationship is something in it for me too. He is always attentive and he listens to me. He is sweet and kind. He has never raised his voice to me or mistreated me in anyway. He knows how hard I work to please him and he constantly shows his appreciation. Although his needs are addressed first, there is always plenty of attention paid to mine. This relationship works very well for both of us.

Since the company has always been very successful, Jon and his partner William spring for a vacation for every one in the company. That is about fifty people including spouses. This year the vacation was to an exclusive island resort in the Caribbean and definitely for adults only.

I had been looking forward to this trip for months. I spent extra time at the gym so I could be in the best shape possible for the trip. I couldn't wait for us to spend quality time together. This would be the only time of the year when I could truly pamper Jon for days at a time. I bought several new items of clothes but not a full wardrobe. I knew that Jon would take me shopping for some special things when we were there.

Jon and William made sure that the trip started off on the right foot. A chartered luxury bus picked everyone up in turn and took us all to the airport. We were certainly a cheery lot. The mood was so festive and it was all the merrier thanks to the free flowing Champagne and tropical drinks. Everyone was having a good time and we hadn't even left the U.S.!

We all looked so good in all our best island attire. Flowered shirts and colorful sun dresses abound. I noticed that we were a pretty attractive lot as well. In addition to the executives like my husband and his partner, there were the computer programmers and artisans, the video technicians, and a very attractive group of what was referred to as the "talent"; the several models and actors on permanent staff with the company. Once we were all on the bus, Jon made a very brief speech raising his Champagne glass in toast.

"Thank you all for coming. I know we are all looking forward to a wonderful trip. It is a vacation that we all worked very hard to earn. I especially want to thank someone who helped make this possible and who isn't even on the payroll, my wife, Angel."

He turned to me with his glass up in the air.

"She made many of these plans and reservations. We owe our fun on this trip to my lovely Angel."

He turned back to the group that was applauding kindly and he ended with, "You've worked hard and now you deserve to play hard. I know I will."

Jon snickered a bit after that last phrase and there were a few "guffaws" from the gang as well.

"So have fun. From this point on, you are on your own."

Jon sipped from his glass, turned again to me and mouthed the words "I love you". I did the same back to him and began to blush.

Jon sat back down in the seat next to me. We were in the second row on the bus with no one in front of us. Jon turned his face to me and kissed me tenderly on the lips. Even though he had done that a million times before, I swooned like it was the very first time. And just like all those other times he kissed me, I could feel a damp warmth developing.

"You are so beautiful," he complimented. "And sexy too."

I watched his eyes move from my face, down to my chest. His gaze went over by breasts that were very well exposed by the bright yellow halter top of my sun dress. He reached around me and we hugged.

* * * *

We landed late in the afternoon and were driven to the resort in another luxury bus. After Jon and I checked in, we were introduced to Malaya, our personal concierge. She was a sweet lovely island gal, most likely in her mid-twenties, with long black hair to her shoulders and a pleasing smile. Malaya drove us in a golf cart to our secluded bungalow, the best accommodations on the island. Our bags had arrived directly from the airport and all of our things were already unpacked and put away in perfect order. The sun was just beginning to set when Malaya left us alone. We walked through the open French doors out onto the balcony. A table had been set with a light meal of chilled shrimp, lobster, fruits and cheese. A bottle of fine white wine sat chilling in an ice bucket. We had our arms around each other and just looked out at the magnificent view of the empty beach before us. We stared out over the ocean and watched the deep red sun, flanked by amber and purple wisps of clouds, slowly sink down below the horizon. We enjoyed our delicacies at the table in the warmth of the Caribbean evening. In addition to the wine, we drank in the setting, the mood, and our love for each other. We did so in almost complete silence. The weight of the entire previous year left us in just that hour on that balcony.

* * * *

With the sun now set and the wine almost gone, we left the balcony and headed to the bathroom. We decided that a luxurious bath together would be perfect before we went to bed. After I started the water running into the large sunken tube we both began to undress.

I know Jon likes to watch me undress and this was no exception. His shirt was already off and he was undoing his trousers while looking directly at me. I untied the halter top behind my neck but held one arm across my breasts so that the top would not fall. While holding my top up, I undid the clip in my hair and fussed with it for a moment. It was all just a tease and we both knew it. By now Jon was just in his boxer shorts. My, he looked so wonderful to me! I let my top fall, exposing my breasts to him. I used my hands to brush over them, bringing my nipples to firm attention. I let the rest of the dress fall which left me standing before Jon in only delicate panties. We removed our underwear together and then I walked slowly to him. His cock, an organ that has given me so much pleasure, hung long and limp between his legs.

We embraced in a deep kiss. My breasts pressed into his chest. I felt his relaxed cock pulsating against my leg. I led him to the bath and we entered the scented warm water and then innocently bathed each other. Eventually I ended up sitting between Jon's legs, leaning with my back against him. He massaged my neck and shoulders and continually nibbled my neck with sweet kisses. Occasionally he would run his hands down across my chest and over my breasts, cupping them and gently kneading them. The contact of Jon's penis against my rear was always there.

My body enjoyed all the soothing sensations. It all provided a dull satisfaction that remained below the point of any sexual frustration. I leaned my head back and we enjoyed a few more loving kisses.

"Let's go to bed," he suggested.

* * * *

I awoke in the grand bed in a very peaceful way. Not from the usual annoying alarm clock but in a natural way. I awoke because I had all the rest that I needed. The sun was of course up and the cool breeze wafted through the sheer drapes over the open windows. I could hear the ocean softly caressing the beach. It was a very blissful way to great the day.

I looked at Jon sleeping so peacefully next to me. He was lying on his back with the thin top sheet covering his naked body only from waist to thigh. It was not the restless sleep I was used to seeing. The island was already working its magic on him. Watching him sleep, I thought about us last night; the sunset, the wine, the kisses we shared, the quiet talk, the bath. At first I was disappointed that we did not make love last night but looking back on it this morning, Jon was right. We were tired after the trip. There would be plenty of time for sex. Last night was for shedding the crust formed by our daily lives. Our soft true centers were now exposed and ready for what lay ahead. But that was last night. This is today! We're rested and already quite relaxed. Certainly today would be a good day for sex. What about now? This minute?

I moved to lay next to Jon but in the reverse direction. I slowly lifted the sheet just exposing what I wanted to see. His balls hung low in his shaved scrotum. His thick limp member lay peacefully against his thigh. I just laid there looking at it, replaying the images of when Jon was excited and marveling at the transformation that that part of his body goes through. Those mental images led to the calling up of how he makes me feel and that of course started the very real sense of anticipation. My body began to react and prepare. A deep warmth started in my abdomen and a sensation developed in my breasts akin to an itch or maybe more like an ache. My breasts needed to rubbed, caressed, kissed, and nibbled. Dampness formed between my legs and my pussy developed a similar sensation to my breasts however it wasn't a rubbing I craved down there. Something was missing, incomplete, empty. I craved the feeling of being filled.

I just laid there looking, considering what I would do next. I knew what I wanted. I knew I wanted to move my face into him, to smell him, to take him into my mouth and taste him. That realization put my body into the next level of arousal. The early feelings were now strong wantings. I had to rub my breasts and caress my nipples to attempt to satisfy their needs. My pussy also demanded contact and attention. I slipped my hand down between my legs and let it rest over my lips. They were already swollen and moist. I opened my legs just a bit more allowing one finger to fall naturally between my now parted lips. My finger easily felt the warmth and wetness emanating from within. With no effort at all, that finger slipped into my opening, well lubricated with my juices. I let out a quiet gasp from the filling sensation even though it was provided by my inadequate finger. I began to smell the faint sweet scent of my arousal. All this time, my gaze never left the cock of my sleeping husband. I moved my finger slowly in and out of my pussy just a few times. That modest thrusting satisfied my immediate need but also increased my wanting for more.

I was now committed in both body and soul. I wanted Jon and I was to have him. I also knew that everything that was about to happen would please him as well. That made it all the more exciting to me.

I withdrew my wet finger from my pussy and delicately rubbed the tip along Jon's limp cock. It twitched at my tender touch. It pulsed and then relaxed but not quite to the same state as before. I just got all the more excited knowing that his body was reacting as a result of my touch. Jon, still being fast asleep, was in no conscience way controlling what was happening. With each pulse, blood was filling his cock and I loved the entire concept. I was making that happen.

I made repeated trips between my legs and Jon's growing cock, putting more and more of my slippery wetness onto him, running my slippery finger all up and down his length, feeling every vein and muscular bump. I knew that Jon would soon be awake but there was one more thing I wanted before that happened and before his cock became fully erect. I have always taken immense pleasure from feeling Jon's cock swell and grow from within my mouth but it is not an opportunity that comes around very often. Any mention or hint of sexual activity brings him to full attention before I can get him into my mouth. This was a rare occasion and I was not going to let it go by.

I moved closer to Jon. Cradling his cock in my hand, I guided it into my mouth. My mouth sprung alive with the sensation of him inside. My tongue tingled from the enjoyably pleasant taste of my juices that coated him. His semi-hard flesh felt wonderful between my lips and on my tongue. There was no better way to feel the continuing pulses engorging his cock. Slowly I sucked him in and out. I cupped his balls with both hands. I was soft, slow and gentle. Initially his cock was kept wet by plenty of my saliva and the juices that I had provided earlier. My own wetness was all I could taste in the beginning but then came the treat I always looked forward to. As Jon's cock reached the apex of erection, the next pulse pushed out his delicious precum. It was so warm, ultra slippery, and sweet. The grip of my lips around Jon got stronger, the purpose of which was to milk more of his silky precum with each stroke of my wet mouth. My tongue soon became coated in his syrup, firing taste sensations that triggered much more wetness within my pussy along with a much more urgent sense of desire. But this wasn't about my desires. This was about Jon's pleasure. Awakening him by sucking him to climax like this would definitely please us both. I did not require an orgasm of my own.

Just as I was going through this thought process I heard Jon let out a gentle moan. I certainly could not see his face to know for sure but I assumed that he was beginning to awake. I was wrong. Jon was already very much awake. Shortly after I heard that groan I felt a very welcome touching between my legs. Jon's finger was now at my pussy, gently moving about my lips, brushing over the hood of my clitoris, exploring, and teasing at my damp opening. I let out a groan of my own signaling my pleasure for what he was doing. He slid his finger deep into my wet pussy and began to play me in a way only he could. I moaned again with his cock deep into my mouth. For a moment it was difficult to keep any type of thrusting rhythm but I had to. As enjoyable as it was to have him fingering me, I had to stay focused on pleasing him.

My pace resumed and even quickened but it was extremely difficult to concentrate. Jon's fingers were seemingly everywhere. They were deep inside me or playing with my lips or tickling my clitoris or massaging my mound. I was moaning regularly now. I think Jon enjoyed the concept and the feeling of my moans coming from a mouth filled with his cock. Honestly, I liked the idea as well.

Everything was so wet now. My lips and cheeks were streaked with saliva and precum. Everywhere between my legs was wet with my juices. There would be two orgasms this morning and they were both eminent. And then there was a new sensation! A tongue! Jon's wet mouth now covered my opening completely. His tongue slid into my pussy and was lapping inside of me. I had to suck him faster. I knew my orgasm was approaching. I wanted to please Jon first. Mine I had to wait. Mine had to wait!

I rubbed his balls in my hands. Even they were wet. I sucked him in and out faster and faster. I could feel every vein and nuance of Jon's rubbery cock, the power, the heat, as it made its way into and out of my mouth, between my lips and over my tongue. I wanted him. I wanted to make him come, now, before I did.

It would be a lost cause. I felt it start at the moment Jon's tongue flicked deep inside my pussy and his fingers slid across my clit. A reverberation that started at my shoulders rippled down over my chest and deep into my abdomen. It all focused on my internal muscles and they all tightened at once. I let out a huge gasp around Jon's cock, almost expelling him from my mouth. I could no longer provide the rhythm that Jon needed but he had picked up that role. His hips where now moving so his cock could still thrust in and out of my willing mouth. I flinched in a great orgasmic contraction. My abdomen spasmed hard. I certainly couldn't see it but knew I had just wept cum all over Jon's face. On it went. Each new contractions was even stronger than the one before but eventually, each spasm diminished as my orgasm slowly subsided. Just before I was done, Jon began his.

Even in the twilight of my orgasmic bliss I recognized that very familiar sensation from the balls being held in my hands. His scrotum drew up tightly and there was a swelling in my mouth. I felt his cock pulse much stronger than any of the pulses that had built his erection. The bulge shot up the length of Jon's cock and pressed past my lips. The head swelled and spewed out a belch of thick warm cum. It squirted hard at the back of my throat. The walls of my mouth were now entirely coated in a viscous layer of thick warm cum. My tongue was overwhelmed by the thick fluid texture and the rich taste.

I didn't want to swallow. I preferred not to unless of course it is what Jon wanted me to do but he rarely did. If I swallowed, that would be the end of it. No more taste, no more texture, no more smell, no more warm soft feeling in my mouth, on my face or where ever it would end up.

Another strong spurt leapt from the head of Jon's cock and again my mouth filled with the warm creamy fluid. I felt it begin to run from the edges of my lips still surrounding his erupting cock. More and more spilled out, down my cheek and onto my shoulder and that was the way I wanted it. I wanted to feel every spurt, every thick splash of Jon's ejaculate. I wanted to feel it run out from my mouth in obscene streams. I wanted to feel it warm, thick and sticky on my face and where ever it would eventually rest on my body. Each twitch, each spasm, each moan gave me exactly those things.

Our orgasms subsided and faded to soft contractions and satisfying shudders. Neither Jon nor I did anything different as our climaxes ebbed. His mouth was still pressed firmly between my legs. His tongue was still inside of me, slowly lapping and tickling my internal folds. I knew I had made us both so wet. Jon's face slid so effortlessly against my flesh. It was warm between my legs. I could smell my own cum even above the strong scent of a Jon's semen.

His cock was gently oozing the last of his seed into my mouth. I was no longer sucking him. I was more like "mouthing" his still firm member. My lips, still very covered in sticky cum, opened and closed around his shaft. My tongue swirled through the cum and gently caressed the throbbing head. Cum lazily seeped out of my mouth and dribbled down my cheek and chin. We both just lay there, enveloped by the smell, the taste, the sight and the soothing sensation of our wet contact.

Finally, it was me that rolled onto my back, sending the cum still in my mouth to the back of my throat. This I happily swallowed. I could still feel streaks of thinning cum on my face. I just lay there in peaceful bliss. I looked over and saw Jon's cock dangling in a half erection, the shaft coated in a milky film. A droplet stretched from the tip almost to the bed. I thought about retrieving it but before I could, Jon rose. I propped myself up and watched his exquisite body walk away from me into the bathroom. A moment later has walking back to me, his cock swaying with each step. He was wiping his face with a damp towel and offered another one to me. I had just managed to clean up a bit when Jon lay back down.

"I love you Angel," he said. He took me into his arms, surrounded me in a hug and then kissed me deeply.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Angel Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds