• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Flirtatious Mother

My Flirtatious Mother

I hadn't been home for a while, maybe 6 months and I had been going to the gym at school in that time, so I guess I was in a bit better shape than I was the last time my mom saw me. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, or if it's more closely related to my father's illness, but I swear she was looking at me differently.

It wasn't just how she was looking at me though. When she hugged me it was full body, lover type hug. her breasts were pressed against me, her hips against my hips, her hands on my back. At first I just thought she was happy to see me, but in retrospect it seems like more.

Over dinner she asked me if I was seeing anybody. I told her I wasn't. She asked if I went out with very many girls and I said No, I was dating anybody. "...well not dating," she said, "what about hooking up? Casually?"

It was a weird question coming from my mom, but I just attributed it to the wine she was drinking. I'd had a glass or two as well, so I didn't mind telling her that there was a girl I see once in a while. We're just friends but sometimes she sleeps over. Then she wanted to know her name. I was reluctant but she insisted and said she's let it drop, so I told her.

After dinner, over more wine, she said she envied my friend. She said, "she gets to see more of you than I do now."

"I'm here now aren't I?" I said.

"Yes, and I love you for coming, but I used to be the only one who got to see you naked."

This was when I started to think something was up. but it was starting to turn me on.

"You've changed so much I don't even know what you look like anymore" she said. "You're so muscular and handsome."

I didn't know what I was supposed to say, so I finished my wine and yawned and stretch. Said I was going to have a shower before going to bed.

My cock was rock hard, but I was really confused. I didn't really know if I wanted to fuck my mom, and I still couldn't be totally sure if she wanted to fuck me. I guess she probably hadn't had sex in a long time since dad got sick, but it just seemed so out of character for her to lust after anybody, especially me.

I was jerking off in the shower, and really getting into it when suddenly the bathroom door opened. I don't know if she knocked, I didn't hear it, but I was pretty into my horny little fantasy.

"Honey, I've got some fresh towels for you." she said. I turned away but our shower curtain is totally clear. She had changed into her silk robe and it didn't look like she had tied it closed either.

"Are you okay Hun, you've been in here a while."

"I'm doing fine mom. thanks."

"Is the water okay? The pressure's been funny lately." she said and pulled back the curtain a little to put her hand in the water, but she extended her hand pretty low and bumped into my raging hard on. I nearly came all over.

She said, "oops, what was that?"

I didn't say anything.

"Was that your wrist? What was that?"

"You know what it was." I said, getting a little irritated.

"No, I don't know what it was. Tell me."

"it was my penis mom."

"it was?!" she acted incredulous. "But it was so hard!"

"I'm trying to shower mom."

"I'm sure you are dear. Okay, I'll leave my baby alone. have a nice shower all by yourself."

and she left. Finally.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around myself for the short walk to my old room, and forgot my clothes in the bathroom. As soon as I left the bathroom my mom came out of her bedroom wearing that silk robe, still barely clinging to her body.

"Sorry for walking in on you like that honey." she said. "Those towels haven't been washed in ages and I thought you'd like a clean one."

"It's okay. Thanks mom." I said.

"Are you going to bed now?"

"Yeah, kind of tired from the train ride."

"Well good night then." she said and wrapped her arms around me. "mm hmm, you feel so good." she said and squished her breasts harder against my chest. She rocked me back and forth a little until I'm sure I felt her bare skin against my skin.

She stepped back a little and readjusted her robe, but then she traced her hand over my chest. "my baby has become a man!" she said and dropped her hand down. She was a little drunk, but I'm sure she did this on purpose: As she dropped her hand, her finger hooked on my towel and off it came. That hug had given me a pretty good semi- and my cock hung there like a fire hose ready to gush.

"oops!" she said, "Let me get that!" and she bent down to get my towel before I could do anything.

Her hair brushed against my cock and I instantly became hard. I wonder what would have happened if I had cum on her right then?

"Here you go" she said, and handed the towel to me, "I'm such a klutz. Must be the wine!"

I held the towel in front of me, my hard cock tenting it. Then she came in for another hug. At first I was afraid of poking her, but then I thought, "what the fuck?" and leaned into it. Her legs were spread and I could feel her thighs on either side of my cock. I wanted to fuck her right there and then. The feeling of the silk robe against my chest, the smell of her hair, the supple flesh of her back in my hand, her pussy, the cunt I came out of just on the other side of a terry cloth towel, I wanted her so badly, but I couldn't.

She leaned back a little and said, "give your mother a kiss". It was a longer kiss than we usually gave to each other for a good night and then I felt it, the tip of her tongue against my lip. I instinctively opened my lips a little and touched her tongue with my own. And then it happened:

Cum shot out of my cock. I could feel the streams of semen pour out of it and land against the towel. I broke the kiss and looked down. A drop or two of my spunk had landed on my mother's bare foot. She acted like she didn't notice. She was out of breath though. Maybe she had cum too.

I said goodnight and quickly turned and went into my room. the next day I was up early for a bike ride with some friends and tried to avoid her as much as possible.

When she dropped me off at the train station she put her hand on my upper thigh when she kissed me goodbye. She was sober, and acting a little more restrained, but there was still a lust there. and I felt my cock straining against my pants again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Flirtatious Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds