• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Secret Garden Ch. 02

The Secret Garden Ch. 02

123

Thank you for the response to Chapter 1. In this chapter, Frank continues to lead his young wife on her sexual awakening. If you haven't already, I suggest you read the first chapter. It's a long read, but necessary for important character development. Enjoy!!

*

Michelle straightened her legs, pointed her toes and leaned back, pulling hard on the bench swing, causing it to gently rock on the long white ropes stretching down from the limbs of the old oak tree. As the swing moved, she cocked her head back and peered up at the falling leaves gliding their way down from the top branches, through the fading afternoon sunlight to the ground beneath her feet. She loved this garden, this secret place where she could hide from the hustle and bustle of her everyday life. She often came here at the end of the day to collect her thoughts as she waited for Frank to return home from work.

This was Michelle's sanctuary. A cathedral with a canopy of intertwined tree branches, walls of honeysuckle, magnolia and butterfly bushes; a floor decorated with beds full of flowers encircling a small island of thick, lush grass which framed her swing. At intervals along the wall, oak trees stood like massive decorative pillars and if one could find an opening in nature's protective veil they would see a moss encrusted cedar fence to further block the prying eyes of her neighbors, all jealous of her youth and beauty; and all in admiration of her virtue and poise.

Michelle projected an image out in the busy world with her country club friends and neighbors. To be honest, it was more than just an image because an image cannot be lived, it can only be projected. She had to be true to herself and that meant she had to live a life that modeled virtue and she did exactly that. Even though it sapped her strength and she found it emotionally draining, she carried herself as she knew she must. Michelle would never admit to her friends she took pride in how she lived; but she did and she would sometimes tell Frank that she was proud of her strength of character and she enjoyed knowing her peers thought highly of her. Sadly, her admissions to Frank were often followed by a sigh, indicating her emotional fatigue.

But here in her secret garden she could allow the other facets of her personality to surface. She could be vulnerable and delicate like the flowers on the honeysuckle that helped to hide her from view. Yes, here in her secret garden she could open up her mind and let it roam free and like today, she often let her fingers drift inside her panties to diddle with her clit as her thoughts drifted back to the adventures Frank had orchestrated for her over the course of her summer of sexual awakening.

Michelle stopped pulling and let the swing glide effortlessly back and forth, the energy draining from the long ropes, each pass shorter than the one it followed. Michelle slid her index finger into her slit, then pulled it out, her own moisture with it and onto her clit while wondering if there was anything Frank could ask of her that she wouldn't do and she was certain there wasn't; and she rubbed her clit faster as she thought of how he had put her into situations where she could expose herself to men. The sounds of children playing in the adjacent yards and their mother's occasional calls found their way across the fence and through the wall of shrubs and trees as Michelle pulled her feet up onto the swing, letting her white sundress fall down her legs and bunch around her waist as she spread her knees wide apart. She pulled the gusset of her panties to the side, exposing her pussy and leaned her head back as she played with herself; the sounds of her neighbors eventually fading from her consciousness; replaced by the sounds running through her mind; the sounds of men's lewd comments as she posed for them.

She didn't intend to continue, but the nasty thoughts wouldn't leave so she gave up her resistance and played with her tender nub until she came. And when she did, her legs tightened around her hand and her eyes closed shut and the swing's ropes twisted together, spinning her around as her body contorted in excitement. She often did this when she was all alone with her thoughts and would sometimes tell Frank, but most of the time she wouldn't. She loved him and thought everything should be shared between a man and wife, but she was also shy; and masturbating was such a private thing. Besides, Frank had told her to play with herself more frequently and stop trying to resist her urges. "Embrace them and let them wander through your mind as you go about your day," he had said to her several times.

Afterwards, Michelle made her way back to the house, passing their pool and hot tub on the way and throwing a few flowers into the clear water before proceeding further. She felt refreshed and full of energy, and she was excited because Frank had promised to tell her all about a surprising development when he came home from work.

"I love you, Sweetheart!" Frank said after setting his briefcase onto his desk and pulling Michelle into him for a kiss.

"I love you too!" Michelle answered and pressed her lips to his, grateful he was finally home from work.

They exchanged the events of their day over a cocktail. Frank, dissecting the meetings and telephone conversations he had with clients and Michelle explaining the busy social activities with her friends and acquaintances. They worked as a two person team, complementing each other's work. Michelle's networking often resulted in clients for Frank and eventually in very profitable relationships and business deals. May/December relationships are often this way. An older, more mature husband with a younger, beautiful wife can be so much more of a fulfilling marriage than the societal norm. Frank and Michelle spoke of their age difference frequently, always in affectionate terms, both appreciative of their relationship.

They were dressing for a banquet at the country club and Frank had still not divulged the 'surprising development' to Michelle. She knew he was holding out on her, waiting for the right time but she was anxious to hear about it, especially because she had detected an excitement in his voice when he first brought up the subject on the phone earlier that morning.

"Okaaay," she chided him. "Are you planning of telling me or not?"

Frank knew what she was talking about without asking her to explain further, and a smile curled across his face as he answered. "You'll never guess who called this morning, Michelle."

She leaned into him and crossed her wrists behind his neck as she flirted. "A secret admirer of yours? Or maybe a jilted lover from your past?" She balanced on one leg, the other pulled up behind her knee as she waited for his answer.

He gave Michelle a firm spank on her bottom, earning a playful yelp!

"Trevor Collins invited us over for an intimate dinner this Saturday evening."

Michelle felt an immediate sense of excitement. After all, she had spent an evening hosting a men's poker party at Trevor's home earlier that summer. It was an elegant, expansive house and in Frank's presence she had flirted and teased Trevor and his male guests over the course of several hours. She had allowed the men to take liberties, feeling up her breasts and bottom, even allowing a few of them the opportunity to play with her pussy in exchange for substantial tips. She was aroused the entire evening and after the game she was treated with the pleasure of meeting Trevor's wife, Gloria.

"Gloria is such an exciting lady!" she responded. "Did you accept his invitation?"

"Of course! We're expected at eight."

"Oh, Frank! We'll have so much fun!"

Throughout the banquet dinner Michelle thought of nothing else but the invitation. She was excited and worried at the same time. She worried that Max would be attending the dinner but she was hesitant to ask. She knew Frank would tell her when she needed to know. If the previous months had taught her anything, it was to trust Frank to know what she needed and when she needed it. Michelle had finally accepted that he knew her inner desires better than she did. He had proven it time after time.

The next day, Frank instructed her to go shopping for a new dress for Friday's dinner. "Make sure you purchase an entire ensemble, Baby." he had reminded her as she opened the door to leave for her favorite dress shops.

"I promise!" she said and added coyly, "Do you have any requests?"

Frank let her know the evening may end with some sexual playfulness and to keep that in mind as she shopped. "Use your imagination when choosing your outfit and consider that I may ask you to push your sexual boundaries before the night is complete."

She took Frank's suggestion to heart while she shopped, limiting her options to elegant dresses that would create an air of sophisticated sexuality. Not knowing which fantasy Frank might choose for her, she let many possibilities run through her mind as she tried on dress after dress; posing in each one and visualizing the various types of sexual play he might ask her to engage in with Trevor, and especially Gloria. "Could I be so lucky?" she said to herself as she posed in front of a full length mirror in another of a series of beautiful dresses.

Michelle had only spoken with Gloria the night of the poker party, but was quite smitten with her. Something about the elegant, mature woman captivated Michelle. Perhaps it was the way she carried herself, displaying such a confident and authoritative aura. She was certainly a beautiful woman; with a slender body and full breasts, just like herself. Whatever it was, Michelle wanted to hear her praise and yearned to gain her acceptance.

She wondered if Gloria had discussed such a possibility with Trevor and if so, did they talk with Frank about it? It excited Michelle to think that Gloria might be talking about her with Trevor. Or, was it only wishful thinking on her part? Michelle decided to keep hoping for it and centered her efforts on finding an ensemble that would please both Frank and Gloria.

It took her a full day of shopping to choose the perfect outfit; black stiletto high heels, thigh high black silk stockings, black lacy panties with transparent panels in front and back, and a black silk Nicole Miller wrap dress with a short hem and plunging neckline that wouldn't allow for a bra.

Michelle spent the remainder of the week involved in her usual routine of luncheons, tennis with her friends and evening activities with Frank and his clients. But, Saturday night was never far from her mind until Saturday arrived; only to be filled with a scheduled breakfast with their friends and more tennis and a meeting with clients after lunch. Finally, as the last commitment ended she could devote her full attention and energy to the evening of adventure Frank had orchestrated.

Michelle bathed as Frank shaved, and as she bathed the worry of Max showing up for the dinner crept into her thoughts. She couldn't be certain, but she sensed that Max was in love with her. He indicated as much by the way he kissed her goodnight at the door after Frank had arranged a 'date' with him in their home. What if he showed up at his father's house while they were there and made a scene or simply caused an embarrassment? It's true that she loved him while he was fucking her with his huge cock. But, Frank had arranged it for her and her emotions were only for his cock and then only while Max was ravaging her. She had never given him her heart, only her raw sexuality. But, it bothered her to think about it and she was quiet long enough for Frank to notice her quietness and guess her apprehensiveness.

"Don't worry. Max won't be there tonight, Sweetheart," was all he said as he pulled the razor up his jaw.

The weight of her worry drained from her body and disappeared into the steaming hot water. "How do you know my every thought?" she asked with admiration.

"Michelle, I know your every thought because I care about your every thought." He sat his razor on the sink and looked in her eyes. "I marvel at your natural curiosity, your feelings and emotions, your intricate thoughts and sentiments. I love everything about you."

"Frank, I love you so much. I don't deserve you. But, I'm so glad I have you and I'll do anything for you. You know that don't you?"

Frank returned to shaving as he spoke. "Yes, I know. And, I'll ask more of you tonight."

Michelle didn't answer. Instead, she let out an audible sigh and slid her hand, hidden by the bubbles, between her legs to play with herself while Frank smiled his approval. She wondered if Gloria's pussy looked and tasted like her own because she had never been with a woman before and she hoped tonight would be her first.

They slowed to a stop on the Collin's wide, stone circular driveway. Frank held the door for his beautiful wife and she showed her appreciation by opening her legs to him. She knew he loved seeing up her dress. "Very nice," he said.

"Why, thank you sir!" she replied, then stood, straightened her dress and walked with him to the front door of this very expansive home.

A maid answered the door and led them through the foyer with its marble tile and tall ceiling complete with decorative chandelier and winding staircase. She left them in a large entertainment room; the walls lined with walnut paneling below a chair rail and a light colored wallpaper above it. A huge pool table and a bar with several flat-screen television monitors above it occupied one end of the room. A grand piano, high-back leather chair and matching sofa set were in the other half and a dance floor large enough for ten couples took up the middle third of the room.

Trevor and Gloria Collins soon appeared to greet their guests. Trevor was dressed like Frank, wearing slacks and a pullover shirt. Gloria wore a very thin, knee length cream colored silk dress with a low bodice that barely covered the swells of her breasts and was delicate enough to allow her nipples to poke through. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra and after seeing her, Frank and Michelle exchanged an approving glance before walking toward their new friends to exchange greetings.

"You look lovely, Michelle!" Gloria said as she pressed her cheek against Michelle's and made the delicate sound of a kiss in her ear.

Michelle found herself blushing from the compliment and wondered if Gloria could feel the heat from her cheek when it pressed against her's. Both ladies ran their hands up the small of each other's back before they broke their short embrace.

"Yes, very lovely!" Trevor said and gave Michelle a kiss on her cheek and told his wife that Michelle was the best poker party hostess he had ever had. The comment embarrassed Michelle because she wasn't sure what Gloria thought of her and worried she would think of her as a sex starved floosy.

"You're blushing again, Michelle," Frank said.

"No, I'm not," she responded.

"Darling, you are beautiful when you blush! Don't be shy about your innocence," Gloria added and took her by the arm to lead her to the dining room with Trevor and Frank in tow. Michelle demurely thanked her again and felt a warmth run through her body from the praise she was receiving. As Gloria led her away, she wondered again how it would feel to kiss Gloria's pussy.

The maid brought dinner and attended to every need as the two couples ate, drank and exchanged lively, sexually charged talk over the next two hours and Michelle seemed to hang on every word Gloria spoke.

Eventually, Gloria brought up an unpalatable subject; one Michelle knew might come up, but unsure of how it would play out.

"Michelle."

"Yes, Gloria?"

"Max has said so many nice things about you. You and Frank met him in St. Martin? Tell us all about it!"

Michelle blushed once again, wondering how much Max had told his mother about her and uncomfortable in where the conversation might lead with her husband sitting beside her. She looked down at her plate to hide any expression that might give away her embarrassment. "Actually, Frank and I met him on the cruise ship, our very first night aboard. After that, we all spent an afternoon together on St. Martin."

Frank chimed in, "Max was great fun! A very witty young man. He and Michelle hit if off right away!" Michelle looked at Frank as he spoke, and then looked away as if trying to avoid her inclusion in the conversation.

"I suspected so," Gloria responded and then directed her comments at Michelle. "Max is quite a conversationalist. I'm sure he was engaging to you both."

"He certainly was," Michelle responded, trying to keep her answer short, and hoped the conversation would end quickly; still very uncertain if Gloria knew of her escapade with him.

Frank looked toward Michelle and added, "He even accepted our dinner invitation after we returned from the cruise and we all had a wonderful evening together didn't we Michelle."

Michelle fidgeted in her chair, thinking of that night, thinking of how Max fucked her with his big cock while Frank took pictures, and she nervously blurted out, "Yes! Max was very impressive! Uh, I mean, uhmm you know...he was lots of fun!"

"Well, Max is nothing if not fun!" Trevor added.

"And, we girls do have to have some fun! Don't we, Michelle?"

"Yes....yes, I suppose we do!" she replied, nervously setting her silverware beside her plate and eager to recover from her embarrassment.

"We are under so much pressure to be perfect ladies!" Gloria stated to them all. "Being a modest and virtuous woman and all that." She talked directly to Michelle now. "Heaven knows Trevor and I have paid our dues. We are so fortunate to have some nice things and a comfortable life." Trevor grabbed her hand as she spoke.

"Your home is beautiful," Michelle told her, thankful the conversation was finally moving away from Max.

"Thank you, Darling. It didn't come easily. Trevor and I worked as a team, in much the same way as you and Frank."

Her comment warmed Michelle. It felt good to know she thought well of her marriage and she moved forward in her chair and engaged herself in the conversation.

"But, we can't be one dimensional, Darling. We can't always carry our virtue on display as if it is a trophy to show the world. I'm very proud of you hosting Trevor's poker party, Michelle. I want you to know, just in case you were unsure of how I felt."

Michelle smiled brightly now! She was becoming quite smitten with Gloria and wondered if she would mature into the kind of woman Gloria was; Elegant, worldly and wise, beautiful, and so desirable! Michelle marveled at her beauty and Gloria caught her checking out her figure and gave her an approving wink.

"Gloria, to be honest, I was uncomfortable about it. Maybe I was being silly, I know. But, didn't want you to think poorly of me."

"Don't mention it, Darling. I've hosted Trevor's parties a few times myself." She leaned forward and whispered in a voice loud enough for the men to hear, "I just made sure Trevor didn't invite our normal circle of friends!"

Both women shared an intimate, knowing giggle as the men exchanged looks and a smile. And, Michelle felt her heart strengthen, knowing she wasn't the only virtuous woman with a naughty side to her personality.

Gloria and Michelle carried on for some time, exchanging stories about their experiences as hostesses, the conversation turning bawdy at times and the men eventually joined in, complimenting their spouse's on their duties and flirting with them. The fifteen year age difference between the two women wasn't very noticeable in their looks. Gloria was an exceptionally beautiful forty-six year old woman. She had given birth to Max when she was very young and her hips returned to their natural, slender shape quickly and she had maintained her figure ever since. She was very similar to Michelle; both in height and shape.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Secret Garden Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds