• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Annie's Education Ch. 01

Annie's Education Ch. 01

12

After the long flight overseas I was dead tired. But excited. Here I was, in my early 30's, in England, getting ready to go to Oxford. A late start maybe, but I was finally here. I had spent my years after high school looking after an elderly aunt. My parents had died when I was young and the woman raised me. If you can call it that. A former nun, she was harsh, bordering on cruel. I hadn't dated much and much to my chagrin, I was still a virgin. My social life while she was alive was practically non-existent, but she died 6 months ago, leaving me everything. With no family ties to keep me in the States, I applied to and was accepted at Oxford, to pursue a degree in medieval history. I'd even managed to find a place to live in a nearby village. Practically rent-free too. Now I know there's no such thing as a free lunch, but in my letters from Lord Hillenbroke, I felt reassured that the situation was safe. He and his sister had opened their home to six young women, offering them a place to live while they studied at Oxford in exchange for companionship for them and their occasional houseguests. I'd never seen a picture of the man, but I expected he and his sister were up in years and just enjoyed the company of young people. Besides, he'd been adamant about my being a virgin. I even had to provide him with a doctor's certification to that fact.

Waiting for me at the gate was a young man, dressed in black, holding a placard with my name on it. He was about 6'3" with dark brown hair and deep dark brown eyes. Tan, lean and muscular…didn't look British…maybe Italian? His mouth was absolutely luscious and I found myself wondering what it would be like to kiss it. Blushing at my thoughts I walked over and extended my hand.

"I'm Annie. You must be from Hillenbroke Manor."

He reached out, not to take my hand, but my one suitcase, and walked briskly away. I ran to catch up with him. Not too chatty this one. "Uhm, excuse me, but where I come from, if you don't introduce yourself before taking a woman's luggage they call you a mugger."

He stopped briefly and turned to me. "They call me Rafe, ma'am." His voice was pure liquid sex. And the scent he was wearing. I'd never encountered it before, but it actually had my mouth watering!

Rafe began walking and I hurried up beside him.

"I take it we're going to the car?"

He nodded.

I realized I wasn't going to get much out of him in the middle of Heathrow so I silently followed him out to the car. He loaded my suitcase in the back of the 1935 Rolls as I began to get in the passenger side.

"Ahem. You'll sit in back ma'am."

Blushing again, I closed the door and realized the car was a limousine. I climbed into the back and was surprised when Rafe handed me a glass of champagne. I started to decline, but he insisted.

"Lord Hillenbroke's orders ma'am. To welcome you to England."

I took the glass and sipped slowly as we began our drive to the manor. Wouldn't do for me to show up tipsy I thought. Soft music flowed from the front of the car and I sat back to enjoy the scenery. It was early morning here and the roads were just beginning to crawl with commuters. I'd been warned that the best way to fight off jet lag was to not sleep for the first 24 hours so I fought to keep my eyes open. The sleepy feeling was accompanied by a familiar tingling in my crotch. My pussy seemed to be on fire and pretty soon I felt my hand go down and begin to slowly rub through the skirt and panties. I stopped. What was I doing? Rafe could easily see me from the rear view mirror. I found that I didn't care. All I wanted was that sweet release…wave after wave of electricity that years of masturbation had taught me to achieve. I drained the last of the champagne and let the glass fall to the floor. Raising my skirt I slipped a finger into my thong. Oh, I was so wet! I rubbed my clit in slow lazy circles as my eyes wandered to Rafe's back. What would his cock feel like…in my mouth…in my pussy? His eyes caught mine and he smiled.

I felt the car slow and stop. Rafe left his seat and walked back to the rear of the limo. Opening the door, he slid in next to me. My senses told me I should have been shocked…embarrassed. But I wasn't. The closer he got the more I wanted him…all of him. I wanted that man's hands on me…everywhere. I wanted to taste him…his mouth, his cock, his cum. I reached for him and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry ma'am. You're not allowed to touch. The master's orders." He reached into a pocket and pulled out a thin velvet cord. Before I knew it, my wrists were pulled up over my head and tied to the passenger strap opposite my head. Rafe eased me down on the seat so I lay there, arms over my head, hands tied to the strap. He ran a finger down the buttons of my blouse, sending tremors through my body. "Oh you are a ripe one aren't you?" he whispered as he undid my blouse. His breath caught as his eyes fell on my 38 DDDs encased in a black lace bra. I've always been proud of my Gibson Girl figure, and I could tell by the growing bulge in his slacks that it was appreciated.

He cupped my breasts in his hands, rubbing his thumbs over my nipples in slow circles until they stood out, straining against the fabric. Now I've had boys, and yes, some men, fondle my tits before. But nothing was like what I was experiencing right now. I wanted him to pinch my nipples, squeeze them, take them in his mouth and nibble on them. I bit my lower lip as my hips started bucking against his form. He gave me a deep throaty chuckle. "Oh yes, you are definitely going to be a fun one." With that he bent his head down and began mouthing my tits through the lace as his hand traveled down and raised my skirt. Slipping a finger into my soaking pussy he tugged and flicked at my hard little clit until I thought I was going to die. I have no idea how long he kept at it…pulling my breasts free of the bra, sucking on them…biting my nipples…his fingers flicking and tugging at my clit…then stopping and slipping inside my pussy…only to return to the clit a few seconds later with slow lazy strokes until my moans and whimpers drove him back to tugging and flicking it.

"Oh yeah baby…that's it….you want to cum, don't you?" Rafe was breathing heavily as he finger fucked my pussy, his fingers making wet slurpy noises as they went in and out of my drenched pussy. I nodded. In the dark…. Wait, when had it gotten dark? It didn't matter. All I wanted was that sweet release. Rafe grinned at me. "I can't hear you, little girl. You want me to make you cum, don't you?"

"Oh please….god please Rafe…make me cum…make me cum all over your hand."

With that he intensified his rubbing on my clit, pressing down hard as he rubbed faster and faster.

"oh…oh god yes….ohhhh….god don't stop Rafe….make me cum…..make…me….cum…AAHHHHH"

His mouth closed down on mine to muffle my cries, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth, sucking mine into his. My hips bucked against his hand wildly as wave after wave washed over my body. I felt that orgasm down in my toes! And when I thought it was over, and Rafe slowed his hand, I could feel my pussy throbbing. Rafe would lightly brush against my clit and that would start a whole new orgasm for me. I must have come at least three times.

Rafe stood up and begin to unzip his pants. As I sat there, laying on the back seat of some stranger's limo, my hands tied above my head, blouse open, tits hanging out, skirt raised, and soaked panties twisted at my ankles, I couldn't help thinking to myself that England was going to be very fun indeed.

I knew I should be scared…protesting…I mean, he was going to rape me wasn't he? But I didn't. I wanted it. Oh how I wanted it. 32 years is TOO long to be a virgin. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd been finger fucked before, and I can proudly say that no man who got a blowjob from me walked away disappointed. In fact, they always came back for more. But nothing thicker than a tampon had been inside my vagina. Not even a dildo, though I'd thought about it. My aunt's heavy ties to religion prevented me from dating much, and she even had problems with me using tampons.

Rafe straddled me, resting his weight on the back of his shins, looking at me. "You're truly beautiful you know that?" He caressed my face and ran his fingers through my hair. I turned my head and kissed his fingertips, sucking them into my mouth. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, stroking his already hard cock with the other hand. "MMMM….Oh Annie…you are going to make such a good pet…"

I stopped and looked at him sharply. "Excuse me? Pet? What the hell are you talking about?"

He snapped back to attention and looked embarrassed. "Shit. You weren't supposed to know yet. Damn it!"

I struggled to sit up. "What wasn't I supposed to know?" Images of a old, fat, lecherous Lord Hillenbroke began to run through my mind. Oh my god, I'd been suckered into a white slavery ring.

"If I tell you, you can't let on. Promise me. He'll punish me something awful if he knows I've told you. He'll already be pissed that I didn't give you all of the drops." Rafe had turned white with fear. What kind of hold did this guy have over him?

"Alright, I promise, I won't tell. Now what's going on? What drops are you talking about?"

Rafe slid off me and untied my hands. Sighing he ran his fingers through his hair and began his explanation.

"Lord Hillenbroke and his sister, Lady Alysyn…well, they have, uhm, an interesting lifestyle."

"What kind of interesting lifestyle? Incest? White slavery?"

"Oh no…nothing like that. None of us are at the manor against our will. And they certainly don't…not with each other…I've seen some odd things there, but not that. " Rafe turned to me, his face losing its pallor. "They are Master and Mistress of the Manor…and of us. Each one of us has been chosen by either the Master or the Mistress for our sexual appetite. We serve them and their guests. And sometimes, if they wish, each other. When I first met the Mistress, I was 18. Hopelessly shy. But inside me was something, well I can't describe it. I just knew I was different. And the Mistress knew it too. She and the Master trained me to draw on my sexuality, to embrace it. I've been there for almost 10 years now. We can come and go as we please. We just have to give notice and help them find a replacement. Brittney, now she only lasted about 6 months. Tristan's been there the longest I think. He used to be one of the Mistress' boyfriends when she was a teen-ager. Amber, the girl you're replacing, arrived two years after me."

My head reeled. Amber. Amber Dryfoos. I'd met her at the library shortly after my aunt died. She was the first real friend I'd had in a long time. We'd talked about everything…and I mean EVERYTHING. She had always laughed and said what I needed was a good hard fucking…by someone who knew how to teach me. I sat back in the seat, completely flabbergasted. Amber was the one who'd talked me into going back to college. And she was the one who had told me about Lord Hillenbroke and arranged everything. Holy shit! She pimped me for them!

"God dammit!" I struggled to get out of the car and was stopped by Rafe's strong arm.

"Annie, you promised. You have to at least meet them. They'll explain everything and give you an opportunity to back out. I swear."

Oh was I mad. Who the hell did these people think they were? Well, alright, I'd play their little game. But boy was I going to give them what for when I met them. And then it hit me. Rafe had mentioned drops. Those bastards had drugged me! I turned to Rafe and glared at him. "What did you give me?"

He paled again. "What? Oh…the drops?" He swallowed hard…his adam's apple moving up and down his throat….god it looked so sexy…I reached out and touched it gingerly.

Wait a minute…I was supposed to be pissed at this guy. All of a sudden I didn't care. I leaned in and gently kissed Rafe's throat. "Mmmhmmm…you mentioned drops. What did you give me?" Whatever it was it had to have been pretty strong. We left Heathrow in the early morning. It was twilight now and I knew Oxford wasn't THAT far away. I must have passed out once we were outside London. I trailed my tongue along his neck, reaching one hand behind his head and the other to his hardening cock. "Rafe, I asked you a question. What did you give me?"

He moaned as my hand slid up and down his shaft. "Oh god Annie…don't stop that. Drops the Mistress developed. Nothing addictive. They release your subconscious. The subject ingests the drops and goes into a hypnotic state, similar to sleep. The subconscious is then awakened and your desires are allowed to come forth. It also…oh god Annie…yes…"

I'd moved my head down to his crotch and was running my tongue along the rim of his head. "Go on…what's the point of drugging me now? Before I'd made up my mind to stay." I flicked my tongue across his head for encouragement. Lord I wanted this cock…wanted to taste Rafe's cum.

"It allows us to see how receptive you are to submission. Your guards are down, if you weren't already open to the idea of submission, you'd resist…oh god yeah baby…you'd put up some sort of fight. I was supposed to test you once we got to the manor."

I let him pop out of my mouth. "We're at the manor? How long have we been here?"

Rafe laughed. "Since about 1:00. I drove around the grounds to see how long you'd play with yourself. You are one very naughty little girl, you know that?" He lightly tapped my nose, playfully scolding me. I nipped the tip of his finger and smiled.

"A lifetime of sexual repression will do that to a girl. So…did I pass?"

"What?"

"You're test…did I pass?"

"Oh…well you aced the first half. With flying colors too I might add."

"And what's the second part?" Already I was intrigued. Somehow I knew it didn't matter what Lord Hillenbroke required of me…if I could play with this cock while I went to school I'd do just about anything. And besides, my sexual urges had been denied long enough. It was time I saw just exactly what the forbidden fruits of lust and sex were made of.

"Ah. The second part. You submit to me."

"Well, that sounds simple enough." I laid back and spread my legs, "Here I am Rafe…take me!" I couldn't help collapsing in giggles.

"That's not what I meant. First of all, until I say otherwise you cannot call me by my given name. You call me Teacher, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Teacher." Still feeling playful I stuck my tongue out at him. I was surprised, yet strangely aroused at the force with which he grabbed my hair.

"That will be enough insolence! You do not speak unless you are spoken too and you treat your Teacher with respect." He wound my hair tighter around his wrist. "Is that understood?"

"Yes Teacher." I couldn't believe I was doing this…and that I was aroused by it.

"Good." He let go of my hair and roughly grabbed my blouse, tearing it as he ripped it from my body. "Take off your bra."

"Yes Teacher." I slipped the black lace bra from my body, my breasts hanging freely, the nipples already erect and hard. Rafe noticed and laughed.

"My my my. An eager student I see." He reached out and twisted one nipple. I gasped and he tugged at it. "SILENCE! No matter what I do to you, you will not make a sound. Is that understood?"

I nodded, tears stinging my eyes. Common sense told me to tell him to stop, that I'd changed my mind. My body, however, had other intentions. My pussy was soaked and my clit already throbbing.

He tugged at my nipple again, harder this time. "I can't hear you Pet. Is that understood?"

"Yes Teacher." My voice was barely above a whisper.

"Good. If at any point you no longer wish to continue, or I do something you do not like, you will say 'cease' and the test will end."

"Yes Teacher." Oh how I wanted this man. He could truss me up like last Thanksgiving's turkey and I'd say okay. Just as long as I got that cock.

Rafe quickly grabbed my wrists and bound them to the strap. With one swift motion he rid me of my skirt and thong. Without saying a word he quickly undressed and knelt on the seat by my feet. Sticking one finger in my pussy he smiled. "Oh nice and wet…you like this don't you?"

"Yes Teacher."

"What do you like?"

My mind struggled for an answer…what would he want to hear? "I like you playing with me."

"Excuse me?" Rafe raised an eyebrow and withdrew his hand.

"Teacher…I like you playing with me, Teacher."

Rafe pressed his palm against my wet snatch. "Well, that's a start. But I'm not playing a board game with you, you know. Tell me explicitly what you like. I want to hear you say it."

My face flushed. I'd never said those words out loud. Well, there was a first time for everything it seemed. "I like you playing with my pussy Teacher."

Rafe rubbed my mound slowly. "And what else do you like little girl?"

"I like you playing with my clit Teacher."

He rolled my clit between his fingers, tugging at it, manipulating it. My hips started to rise against his hand as my breathing quickened.

"Oh you do like that, don't you?" He stopped abruptly. "No treat yet. Pet must earn her reward." He straddled my chest, his hard cock inches away from my lips. I darted out my tongue to lick his head. He grabbed my hair, gently this time, but firmly. "Uh-uh. A good little girl asks before she takes."

"Please Teacher…let me suck your cock."

"Why should I let you suck it?" He inched it closer to my open mouth then pulled it away.

"Oh please, Teacher…I've tried to be a good girl." Oh man, my mouth was actually WATERING thinking about sucking him. "Please let me show you how good I can suck cock Teacher."

Rafe sat back on his heels, moving his cock down by my tits. "Are we boasting Annie?"

"Oh no Teacher! I just want to please you. Wouldn't me sucking your cock please you?"

He began rubbing his thick rod between my tits. "You're eagerness to please me is what pleases me Annie. I will let you suck me…but you have to answer some questions first."

"Yes Teacher."

"Who is my little pet right now?"

"I am Teacher."

"And I can do what I want with my pet, can't I?"

"Yes Teacher."

Rafe inched his cock closer to my face. "And if I want to fuck my pet's face, I can do that, can't I?"

"Yes Teacher." I took a chance and added, "Please Teacher…fuck my mouth….fuck my mouth with your hard cock."

Rafe grinned and moved his rod to my lips. "Oh I intend to Annie." Without further warning he grabbed my hair and forced my mouth down on his cock. Kinda took me by surprise so I had to fight down the gag reflex. But I began sucking him, twirling my tongue around his shaft and grazing my teeth gently up and down as he fucked my face. Entwining his hands in my hair he pushed my head back and forth, up and down his dick. Soon the car was filled with the sounds of passion.

"mmm…..unnnggh…..slurp"

"Oh god yes Annie…that's it…suck it baby…suck my dick"

I was so aroused by what was happening to me…my juices were running down my legs…my hips bucking up and down. I had my eyes closed as I continued sucking him for all it was worth.

"Open your eyes Annie. Look at me"

I opened them and stared up at Rafe. I had never seen such an open look of caring in another person's eyes. He withdrew from my mouth with a wet pop. Stroking his shaft with one hand, he reached behind and placed a finger on my clit. "Do you need it Annie?"

"Yes Teacher. Please. I need it so badly."

"What do you need Annie?"

"I need your dick inside my mouth Teacher…please…oh god please."

"What else do you need Pet?"

"Your cum Teacher…I need your cum in my mouth."

"And if I choose not to spend in your mouth?"

"Wherever you wish Teacher…I need your cum."

"Good girl Annie…good girl…but you must keep your eyes open."

"Yes Teacher."

With that he plunged back in my mouth…pumping furiously. Soon his hot white juice was running down my throat. I eagerly gulped and swallowed as much as I could, holding the rest in my mouth, anxious not to spill a drop. Oh he tasted soooo good! Wave after wave of hot sticky cum filled my mouth. I watched Rafe as his body tensed and he gave one final groan and the last of his sperm washed down my throat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Annie's Education Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds