• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Champagne and Caviar

Champagne and Caviar

As I lay here wondering what delights and mysteries the evening might hold for me, the maid comes in and tells me that the mistress is giving a champagne and caviar party for a small and select group of lady friends.

Time passes and I have nothing to do but wonder about what uses they will put me to in the evening. How many of them will there be? These thoughts ensure that I have a permanent hard on. Slowly afternoon fades into evening. They will come soon.

Then I hear the sound of voices. Her guests must all have arrived by now. It sounds like they are enjoying themselves. I wonder how long it will be before one of them needs to use me. At least I'm ready. The maid did a good job of cleaning me up. I've never been this shiny before.

They carry on chatting and laughing, but they're too far away for me to be able to hear what they're saying.

Then I hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom. It's a clack, clack of heels, but not the same clack, clack as hers. It's louder and heavier. The door opens and a large blonde walks in. She sees me and stops suddenly. She seems taken aback. Then she recovers herself and laughs, but not so loud that they would hear her in the other room. Then she turns to call out to them, but I take the liberty of stopping her.

'As you are the first to come,' I say, 'why not take advantage of it. Tell the others after you have had your pleasure.'

She looks down at me and smiles. She sees my prick rapidly getting erect at the sight of her.

I'm supposed to serve them, but I want this woman badly. I want her piss and even her shit if she wants to give it to me. I want her to sit on me and I want to feel her extravagant weight crushing down on me.

She closes the door behind her and continues to look down at me.

She is very large indeed. She is tall and she has silver blonde hair and she is wearing a red cocktail dress, and oddly it works well. She is wearing a lot of make up. Her face shines with it; black mascara and very red lipstick. She has a lot of bracelets on her wrists and rings on her fingers and thumbs, and they all tinkle when she moves her arms. She is older than Madame; perhaps as old as sixty, but an erotic goddess nonetheless.

'You do look nice,' she says to me.

I thank her.

She lights herself a cigarette and sits down on the toilet. She arranges her legs so that as I look up, I can see the gusset of her panties.

What am I to do with you?' she asks me.

'I am at your service, Ma'am,' I tell her politely.

'So I see,' she says and stands up. Then she positions over my face, with one foot on either side of my head. She undoes her skirt and pulls it off. It seems to have some sort of clasp that she releases, and then she pulls it off of herself, without needing to pull it down. She takes off her blouse and pulls her gargantuan tits out of her bra. They fall and they seem to be going to come all the way down to the floor, but then with a great judder their fall is arrested. Rings hang from the nipples. Those magnificent great tits would have crushed my head to pulp, had they continued to fall. It would have been a delicious way to die.

Slowly she squats down, and as she descends her hand appears between her legs and her fingers slither over her already wet pussy and pull her thong to the side and pull open her cunt lips. She does not stop until those cunt lips are touching my face. I feel their warm moistness.

'Suck my pussy,' she orders.

She rests lightly on my face, allowing me room to move my lips and tongue, and I begin to worm the tip of my tongue into her and brush my lips against hers. Her cunt is not clean and sweet like Madame's. It has an acrid taste and it stinks. She might not have washed for a month, her cunt smells so pungently. Fish, cheese, sour cream; it has many tones. The overpowering smell of unwashed female in my nostrils and the sour taste of her juice in my mouth make my cock twitch violently in a dance of pleasure.

She moves away a little and pulls herself open. I see whitish yellow residues between her inner and outer labia. Smegma; a delicacy I will savour it. As if she knew, she moves upwards slightly more; enough to allow me to lick around and between her sets of lips. I want that smegma. I want every secretion that her body has to offer.

I lick and suck away at her for a few minutes, sure that she will reward me with her piss. Sure enough, as I lick away and the volume of her moans increases, she tenses and I feel her cunt get wetter and a new flavour slowly pervades my tongue. Here it is; she is pissing into my mouth. She has sat right down again and her pissing cunt is touching my lips.

Her piss tastes as strong and acidic as her cunt, as though she has not relieved herself all day long. I cannot see it, but I know that this piss must be of the darkest gold.

'Drink me!' she says, between moans.

I have no choice; her cunt is clamped over my mouth and her piss pours down onto my tongue; but then I would not close my mouth for the world. I am in ecstasies and suddenly I feel the churning in my bollocks that is the prelude to coming.

It shoots and I hear her let out a little yelp, and as she yelps she pisses harder.

'You naughty boy!' she says; 'you've spunked on my bottom; 'you must really be enjoying yourself.

Finally her piss stream subsided and she relaxes her body. She sits perfectly still as I continue to tongue and suck her cunt, and then she says

'Clean me!'

I oblige by redoubling my efforts at licking and sucking.

'Lick me until I come,' she orders.

It does not take long; very soon her juices, still sour and rancid smelling, are oozing into my mouth.

Finally, after spending everything she has for me, she slowly gets up and looks down at me again.

'Did you enjoy my cunt juice and my piss?' she asks with a mocking tone to her voice.

'Yes, Ma'am,' I tell her.

'And the smell?'

'The smell was magnificent,' I tell her.

'Good,' she said, 'a man needs to know the real smell of a woman. A cunt should smell like a cunt; and mine does.'

It was true. I had never before tasted anything as sweetly disgusting as her unwashed cunt.

A voice comes from outside.

'What are you doing in there, Divina?' It was Madame's voice. Her tone suggests that she knows the answer to her own question.

She answers

'Love your new bathroom suite! You didn't tell me you were getting it done.'

'It was only finished last night. You're the first to see it.'

She looks down at me again and says

'Do you offer an anal service too?

'Yes, ma'am,' I say.

'I'll be back.'

'It will be my pleasure, ma'am.' She smiles down at me; then arranges her clothes and leaves.

She rejoins her friends and they more loudly then before and I hear them talking about Madame's new bathroom. Divina tells them about the new luxury toilet. Their voices and their laughter grow louder still as they continue to converse with each other. Half an hour or so passes and then I hear them coming.

The sounds of their high heeled shoes clicking and clacking on the floor outside thrill me with anticipation, as I lie here waiting for them. I have been waiting for this all my life, even if did not know it until yesterday. What delicious abuse they will subject me to? I am ready for anything and will oblige them in any way that each of them may desire.

Soon they are all in the bathroom looking down and discussing me. I am approved of as a toilet. My prick stands erect at the mere sight of them. They are dressed expensively, and they seem generic. They all favour flashy and garish colours and styles like Divina: short dresses in lurid colours and each of them drips tacky and gaudy, expensive jewellery. They look to me like retired courtesans, relishing in their ill-gotten wealth and basking in the tastes that their lascivious careers have developed in them.

Madame basks in the glory of hosting her garish guests.

'Is he good?' one of them asks the heavy woman who discovered me.

'Oh yes,' she said; 'he obliged me by eating my pussy and drinking every drop of champagne I poured for him.

Then Madame asks 'which of you old sluts wants to be first?

The dark haired one, the youngest of the group; she is probably around forty, says that she will. The others giggle and then all eyes fix on her as she steps forward and stands over me. She is wearing a black dress, split up to the waist and I see, as she raises it, crotchless black panties. When the others see her cunt lips poking out, they giggle more, and the heavy one steps forward and reaches out and fingers her friend's pussy. Her cunt lips hang down an inch below the material of the panties framing them.

She looks at the heavy woman and says

'Careful or I will piss on your fingers.'

'Piss in my mouth, darling,' she replies.

No, that is for him,' she says, 'he is the toilet; the ladies' toilet. See how eager he is for it.'

She lifts her foot and places the tip of her stiletto heel on my cock head as she says it. I feel the sharp heel pressing against my helmet and pushing my cockhead against my stomach.

'Careful with that cock,' says Madame, 'we will need that later.'

She releases the pressure and turns around and squats slowly down over me. Her fingers reach between her legs and peel open her cunt, and almost immediately her jet shoots out. I hear the other ladies squeal at the sight of it. Her stream divides into two and then three jets and it is raining gold all over my face. I catch as much of it as I can in my mouth.

When she is finished the others applaud and then begin to undress, though none of them was wearing much in the first place. Dresses are hitched up and panties pulled down or gussets pulled aside, and dresses are hitched down and bras undone, so that heavy, saggy tits tumble forward. These delicious old sluts cackle and squawk, delighting in their own lasciviousness.

'Now girls,' says Madame; 'let's see what he's really made of.'

She positions herself over my cock. The others step forward and take their places and the heavy one, Divina, squats over my face again. I smell again the dirty and fetid musk of her cunt and it intoxicates me. All of them are poised and ready and waiting for Madame's word.

Madame exchanges glances with each of them and then says 'let him have it, girls!'

Madame's piss jet goes straight at my cockhead. With perfect synchronicity, the others turn on the taps in the next second. Five hot golden piss jets descend onto me. Each of them carefully aims at the spot she has chosen. They are like a gang of wild alley cats marking out their territory.

They keep on spraying me for over a minute and look down and watch intently as I am drowned in their delicious piss. I feel the golden pool forming around me and it is like lying in the shallows of a warm, exotic sea.

When they are finished, they sit own on the side of the bath and against the sink and Madame sits on the toilet. They smoke cigarettes and play with their pussies.

'Madame,' asks the dark one; 'is it time for the finale?'

'Yes,' she replies.

They take their places, Madame squatting over my cock and Divina over my face. The other three kneel down beside me. They watch with absolute concentration.

Madame goes first. She strains and the head of a turd slips gently out from her sphincter. She continues to push, expertly applying exactly the right pressure. The turd keeps easing out until it hangs from her arse and it must be seven inches long; the same size as my cock. With perfect control, she brushes it up and down the full length of the underside of my shaft. The others, their painted and manicured fingers in cunts furiously masturbating their cunts, watch intently. The room is absolutely silent.

Finally the turd falls and comes to rest curled around my cock. Madame stands up and looks down at my turd decorated cock and smiles wickedly.

Now it is Divina, the heavy woman's turn. She squats and says to me

'Now for the anal service you promised me. Open your mouth.'

I comply.

She strains and a fart rasps out and the others thrill to the sound of it. Then comes the darkest brown turd, slowly sliding out of her arse. It reaches my mouth as it still hangs from her arse, connecting us.

'Lick it,' she tells me.

My tongue circles it, feeling its velvety warmth. Finally it falls and I feel it slip into my mouth. I chew and they watch, delighted. I swallow and they cheer.

Now Madame takes over again.

They all watch mesmerized as Madame squats down and picks up the turd that she has deposited on my cock and squeezes it in her hand. It is soft and it oozes between her fingers. Then she reaches for my cock and smears me with it. Then she smears her cunt and squats down facing me.

Her cunt gleams brown.

'Wash me,' she orders.

It is said that a man can't piss when he is erect, but there comes a time when no matter how hard he is, he can piss. That time came for me then. As she says it, my jet bursts out from my shit coated cock.

Madame roars with delight as my spray hits her shit covered cunt and she grabs hold of her tits and pulls and twists her nipples violently as my piss spray hoses the shit from her twat. I watch as the piss washes the shit away, revealing her pussy again. I piss for a minute and a half and when I am done she sits down over me and takes my shitty cock into her cunt and rides me. The layer of shit works as a lubricant, if any were needed; and she yelps and screams as my shit coated knob fucks her to her depths. She comes and I come, pumping generous spurts of spunk into her cunt.

Sated, she dismounts and tells the others to wash me. With more piss, fingers and tongues, I am cleaned.

Then they leave.

The following morning, Madame comes into the bathroom. I assume that she is going to perform her morning toilet, but instead she asks me

Do you remember how you got here?'

'No.'

'I found you in a bar. I expect you remember that you went to a bar two evenings ago.'

I did remember that bit.

'It is a rough place and not the kind of establishment. I normally frequent,' she tells me.

'I had not been there before,' I say.

She looked a little perturbed for a moment.

'Then you don't know what sort of place it is,' she asks.

'Not really.'

'I see. I should have had you checked out. I must apologise. Do you mean that you are not a ladies' companion?'

'I'm not, and I'm not sure what you mean,' I say.

She looks horrified.

'Is something the matter, Madame?' I ask.

'You mean you are not John?'

'No Madame,' I say, 'my name is Paul.'

She looks even more horrified.

'Please, Madame, there really is nothing wrong. I have had a wonderful time. You and your friends have given me the greatest treat I have ever had. I have experienced enlightenment here.'

She begins to relax, and then she says urgently

'But I must explain. It is the haunt of male prostitutes. I have an agreement with the manager. He rents me boys for my pleasure; ones who cater for special tastes like mine. He was to supply me with a young man named John. I thought you were John when I came to pick you up. My God, this must never get out. I have a reputation to maintain. I must talk to the manager. And I must let you go; but if I do, you will disclose my secret. What a mess. I'm finished.'

'Yes, you will have to let me go, before someone reports me missing, but I am not going to tell anyone. This has been the greatest erotic experience of my life, and before you brought me here I didn't even know I like to be a toilet slave.

'Really?' she says, almost pleading.

'Yes,' I say, 'and you can use me for your parties every time you have one. I would love to serve as your toilet again. And I do not wish to be paid. It will be my pleasure.'

'Really?' she says.

'Yes, and I'm sure it's time for your morning toilet now, so let me have it.'

She hesitates at first but more reassurances calm her. She squats and pisses and then rewards me for my loyalty by delivering a lovely turd to my mouth. She is thrilled and watches as I chew it.

Afterwards she releases me.

We chat for a while and I ask her if she likes more conventional sex as well. She tells me that she does and I proposition her.

We go to her bedroom and I spend the morning fucking her in every position I can think of, and finish by reaming her arsehole and squirting it full of cum. We return to the bathroom and I watch as she shits out a spunk coated turd and then she invites me to piss on her as she squats on the toilet. I delightedly oblige and thrill as she drinks what she can of it and lets the rest gush out over her saggy tits. It would have felt like a little revenge, if I had wanted that.

As I leave a little later, she purrs at me

'You will be back.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Champagne and Caviar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 409 milliseconds