• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gentlemen's Agreement

Gentlemen's Agreement

My brother Joe has already told you about the adult breastfeeding relationship our mother had with both my late father and me. But he did not know what happened to me, to us when our mother was away from home and my brother was studying abroad.

An aunt of mine was gravely ill, and my mother flew to her home in order to bid her last farewell.

I was already 22, but slept in my parents' room, as mom had induced lactation on me, and I needed being suckled by mom three times between sunset and sunrise; dad always enjoyed looking at these intimate moments of ours, and, I admit, being watched by him added some excitation to the one provided by mom's lips and tongue.

Mom and me were always naked when she suckled me, and dad began rubbing his penis against mom's buttocks. The first time he did that, mom laughed, coughed as my milk went the wrong way inside her, and nearly bit my nipple.

I laugh now while thinking at it, but I was too excited, and I have never had the bright sense of humour mom has, so I simply stared at them, open-mouthed.

Mom told dad: "You are hot, while I am wet. Please, heat my stove with your firebrand!"

Dad was more amazed than me, but as mom raised her left leg open [I was lying on my back, while she was lying on her right side, sucking my left nipple], dad laid down behind her, and inserted his penis into her vulva.

He did not throb, as he and mom were contented with being "interlocked", but ... to be comfortable he had to place his head over my thighs -- or more precisely, his cheek over my pubis.

I pointed at what was my father doing, and mom solved the problem drastically: she put her hand under dad's head, so replacing the slight friction my father's cheek was causing with her fingers' deeper contact.

My excitation piled up, and dad was wicked enough to kiss and lick my mother's hand repeatedly -- technically, he was stimulating mom, but I felt like he was doing that to me!

I could not stay put: my right hand was on mom's shoulder, as usual, but I could not help lower it down to her left breast, massage her nipple the way farmers massage cows before milking them, and then to stroke her left side, hip and buttock.

I inadvertently rubbed my father's hip (he was penetrating mom from behind, so his belly was facing her butt), and he deftly removed it from his body, so it fell between mom's thighs.

Mom was mimicking my gestures, so her left hand was caressing my right nipple, raising it and, by lightly circling it, causing it to spill a few milk droplets.

I was so excited that I climbed mom's thighs until I met my father's penis keeping her vulva wide open; I raised my middle finger until I met mom's hard clitoris -- a couple strokes were enough to send her into ecstasy.

As her vaginal muscles contracted, so my father ejaculated, and my mother's left fingers, the ones which gallantly defended my virtue from my father's wicked appetites, contracted rubbing my clitoris and lips -- we all three nearly had simultaneous orgasm.

"We should change position," mom said.

I did not move, but mom raised her butt and begun sucking my left breast the way a goat eats thistle, while dad was kneeling behind her and penetrating her again.

I wanted to touch mom's breasts again, but dad had already grabbed them -- mom decided to timeshare them, so she grabbed my left hand and put it on her left nipple, while dad kept grabbing her right one. After a while she swapped breasts, so dad grabbed her left nipple and my left hand grabbed her right breast.

Mom was good at concealing orgasms -- after years of making love more than once a day, she learned this difficult art too -- but I was not good to hide my excitation. Mom served me by stroking my vulva with her right hand, while she was leading my left hand towards her clitoris again, but she realized that I needed something else.

Even dad understood that, and looked around himself, until he found my dildo -- our dildo, as we have always shared that -- on the bedside table, and he grabbed it.

He showed it to me, and I spread the legs wide open; mom opened my labia, and dad inserted the toy into my genitals.

But mom did not let him stir it up -- she gently rubbed the clitoris, while I grabbed its handle and throbbed until exhaustion.

After such a feat, we were all tired; dad relaxed his favourite way -- suckling mom's right breast, while I was near mom's left one. I too felt the urge to relax, and asked mom if I could help myself too.

Mom thought about it for a while, and then said: "That's ok. I often suck your milk, it is time to reciprocate."

So I latched on mom's nipples, and begun suckling. It was the first time I suckled mom after weaning, but the effects were not childlike: as milk entered my mouth, moisture exited my vulva.

Had I been thirsty, I could not quench my thirst, and even for mom, stimulation was beyond what she could control.

She was sitting, and laid down; spread her legs wide and placed our genitals -- my father's and mine -- over her thighs (dad over the left, I on the right), hugged ourselves tight, and dad stretched his hand out towards mom's clitoris.

I felt the same urge, so I touched twice dad's fingers. Mom did not want that, separated our hands, and instructed us to stroke different sensitive spots in her vulva alternately, so we could claim to have touched it all over, but without never ever having father-daughter contact.

As we learnt that, she rewarded us by grabbing dad's penis with a hand, and my breasts with the other: she knew that I was rubbing my clitoris on her thigh, and she could not touch it without disrupting the orgasm I was going to get.

Mom has a talent for erotic positions. When dad claimed that he was not able to defer ejaculation anymore, she instructed me to sit behind her, so as to let her shoulders lean on my pubis and belly, and her head between my breasts.

It took a lot of self control for dad to avoid touching my butt with his hands while he was penetrating mom, and to avoid touching my breasts while he was kissing her -- but it was pleasant for everybody.

After that, mom talked to us, while dad was keeping his hands over mom's breasts, and I was pressing mine on her back.

"Darling, honey, you know that I have to visit my sister, who is nearly dying. I will miss you a lot, because I love you and you give me so much pleasure, and I would like you to avoid doing anything inappropriate while I am away."

"I swore not to have sex with Rina, Layla," dad said, "and you know that my word is my bond."

"BDSM, if you dare breach it," mom replied.

"I have nothing against your having orgasm at the same time and in the same room, but it must not be caused by the touch of each other's body."

"So you mean that ...", I asked, and mom added:

"Rina has a dildo, and she can use it at will; I have bought you, Abe, an artificial vagina."

I was thrilled, and I asked: "Where is that?" "In the first drawer. Rina, could you please bring it here, while I try and convince your father to enjoy it?"

"Ehm ... I prefer the real thing, especially yours, Layla", muttered dad, but I was eager to return him the favour: he inserted the dildo into my vulva before, now it could be my turn to apply the vagina to his penis.

But his organ was uncooperative, and I feared that I could not coax it into the tool without resorting to a forbidden touch, but mom saved the day:

"A cappuccino is usually a good aphrodisiac for your dad. Let's go to the kitchen!"

We went there; I donned an apron, lest coffee spilled over my naked breasts and vulva, but my nipples and buttocks could well be seen while standing beside me.

Dad put his left arm over my shoulders -- it was still a permitted contact, but I knew that he was getting horny, especially because mom was pressing her left breast onto his right side, and bending his right arm under her armpit in order to have his hand fondle her right breast.

A Neapolitan friend of mine advised me once to brew coffee over a very low flame, in order to have a tastier drink, but I was probably going too far, as mom warned me: "Rina, if you do not hurry, dad will have to drink latte, not just cappuccino!"

I knew what did she mean: her breasts too were refilling, and we both would soon need being milked; dad too understood mom, and as a droplet of her milk wetted his hand, his penis got cooperative and erect, and I suddenly capped it with the vagina.

It was not a vibrating model -- it was just a penis sleeve, but I loved seeing dad wearing it, and mom laughed a lot. We knew that dad had to strenuously exert himself to avoid ejaculating in it, and mom asked: "What are you waiting for? The sooner you come, the sooner you can have the real thing again!"

"You promised me a latte. After drinking it I will do whatever pleases you both."

The coffee was ready, and I begun squirting my milk into the mug; when I was done, it was mom's turn -- so the mug was full, and dad drunk it with pleasure.

He did not ejaculate yet, so we went to the dining room, sat on the sofa -- I at dad's left, mom at dad's right; while I was stroking his shoulders with my right arm, and rubbing my right breast on his side, he was passionately kissing mom and fondling her breasts, hips, buttocks, thighs and vulva.

When mom was somewhat excited, dad put his left hand on my shoulders, pushed me gently towards mom and told her: "Layla, you regularly suckle our daughter, even though you are her parent. Why cannot I do the same?"

I was amazed at his proposal; mom looked at me and asked: "What do you think, Rina?"

"It is OK," I answered, "Dad is my parent too".

"Is it OK for you to suckle both of us at the same time?" mom asked, and my nipples answered by getting hard and letting down some milk.

I spread my legs open, and let dad latch on my right nipple, while mom latched at my left one. Dad proved to be more adept than mom at suckling me, but mom was allowed to stroke my clitoris, while he could only stroke mom's vulva -- not a bad bargain, from his viewpoint.

It should have been routine sex, but dad noticed that mom was faster at reaching climax than me, so he took my dildo out of my vulva, and inserted into mom's -- precisely when she needed the additional stimulation to get an orgasm.

As soon as she got it, he removed it from her body and reinserted it into mine own. He knew that it was the penis' entry into the vagina the most stimulating phase of the intercourse, so he was able to drive me too to orgasm.

He kept shuttling the dildo between our vulvas until he ejaculated at last. He wanted to go on, but we were both exhausted, and mom was full with my milk.

We hugged together like the Three Graces sculpted by Antonio Canova; and gave each other a French kiss.

It was the first time I kissed a woman, and loved it; dad was simply better than any other male I had met before -- I understood then why mom loved him so much.

Dad asked mom: "What do you think? Will we be allowed to spend the next few weeks together thus?"

"You two have set the limits," answered mom, "please stay within them."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gentlemen's Agreement

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds