• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Every Strong Woman Needs Anal

Every Strong Woman Needs Anal

My name is Kenneth Brown Dick. I'm a tall, good-looking young black man living in the great city of Atlanta, in the state of Georgia. These days, I find myself doing all kinds of odd things. All for the almighty dollar, you know. I am a civil engineering student at Georgia Tech and it's hard to pay such costly tuition, you know. I got to find alternative ways to make money. So I joined the world's oldest profession. I sell myself for money. Well, I keep this on the low, you know. Can't have my classmates and friends find out. It's just business. And it pays well, too. These are my highly engaging erotic adventures.

Monday night finds me in the bedroom of one Patricia Mazda. A tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed Asian woman. She was ugly in the face but very plump in the ass. I like a big woman with a big butt, you know. That's my own personal fetish. She was also the CEO of some big-shot business in downtown Atlanta. This chick wanted to get serviced by a tall, sexy black stud with a big dick. Since that's me in a nutshell, the agency called me and sent me to work. I got to make the money any which way I can, folks. The bills aren't going to pay themselves.

Like a lot of rich and powerful women, Patricia had a hidden submissive streak. You would never suspect it if you saw this big woman striding around like a titan in the boardroom but she wanted to be completely dominated. All the women you see acting like really mean-spirited bitches at work or at home secretly want to get dominated, used like worthless slaves and then discarded. All dominant people have a hidden submissive streak. So did Patricia, the wealthy Asian businesswoman. That's cool with me. I like to inflict pain upon others and completely dominate them. I enjoy having power over other people. Especially women. Patricia was down with that. So much that she was willing to pay me sixteen hundred dollars to make her fantasy come true. How about that?

I showed up at her loft clad in black leather. Patricia greeted me wearing a black bra and matching panties. Hot damn, the woman's body was plump but I didn't mind. It's not about sex. It's not about fantasy. It's all about the almighty dollar. So, I smiled, and went inside. She told me what she wanted. Hot damn. This woman was freaky. Females are always saying they're less interested in sex than men are. That's a load of bull. This woman was very freaky and the stuff she wanted me to do to her would shock even a seasoned porn star. However, I was a professional, so I did what I had to. It's all about the money, folks. Got to make that paper and pay them bills. Otherwise it's bye to the comfortable dorms, the engaging classrooms and the school itself and hello to the mean streets of Atlanta. No way I was letting that happen.

I mentally braced myself for what was to come. Every human being has it in him or her to be completely ruthless. A spirit of ruthlessness and domination. All you have to do is give into that natural feeling. I gave into my darkest urges. I let myself become what society told me a man should never be. A dominator. A predator. A master. To hell with equality and justice. To hell with chivalry. To hell with kindness and compassion. I looked at Patricia Mazda, and smiled. She shuddered visibly. Yeah, she was in awe of me. Of my sheer masculine power and charisma. I had become the embodiment of manpower in the eyes of this naturally submissive woman.

I told her to get on her knees and open her mouth. I inserted an apple into her mouth. Then, I removed some important items from my backpack. I took a black leather collar and put it around her neck. Then, I fixed the leather collar to a ten-foot-long metallic chain. In my left hand I held her chain. In my right hand, I held my black leather whip. I stood over Patricia and looked at her. My domineering gaze fixed on her face. The look of fear in a woman's face. It's a beautiful thing. Something to be savored. I led her to the bedroom. She got up to walk. This must not be permitted. The dominant walks because he is a man. The dominated must go about on all fours because she is a woman. End of story. I lashed out with my whip, and struck Patricia's plump buttocks. She screamed in surprise, and the next lash of my whip caught her feet and caused her to fall. I told her that she would move about on all fours and not at all. Sobbing, she nodded. Satisfied, I led her to the bedroom.

Once there, the fun really began. I lit a few candles, and practiced instructing Patricia in the new rules of the house. I was the man and therefore the Master. She was the Woman and therefore my obedient slave. End of story. These were the rules and they could never be changed. She nodded in understanding. I smiled. I noticed how pale her skin was and tried to change that a little. Whipping her caused her to turn red. I wanted her to be brighter than that. So, I took the candles and let the hot wax drip on her flesh. Patricia whimpered. I grabbed the whip and lashed out at her butt with it. She yelped, and gritted her teeth. That's a good gal. it's not a good thing when slaves talk without being permitted to. Chaos ensues, you know. She must be made to know her place. That's how order is maintained.

Over the next few hours, we did various fun things together. I made Patricia cook me some food while I held her by the leash and whipped her plump ass for slacking off and being such a damn lazy whore. Surely enough, I soon had a nice meal before me. Eggrolls. Buttered bread. Orange juice. Omelet. Bacon. Yummy, right? I ate my fill, and what I didn't want, I threw on the floor for Patricia to eat. She was quite hungry and greedily ate the bread crumbs and half-eaten eggrolls. Hey, I'm a generous Master, you know? After eating, I found myself feeling quite satisfied. Well, except for one thing. I needed to get laid. As usual, I helped myself to the charms of my big beautiful slave.

I made her strip naked before me. I admired her plump, sexy body. Personally, I've always felt that big women were beautiful. I don't like the skinny sluts seen in television shows and magazines. I admired Patricia's big and plump ass. Hot damn, she looked hot. I had to have me some of that. So, I ordered her to get on her hands and knees. She obediently did as she was told. She got face down and ass up. Oh, my. Face down and ass up. That's how every woman should be once in a while. It would remind them that they're not goddesses. Take them down a peg or two. It's good for their overall health, you know?


I stood behind Patricia, admiring the big woman's sexy plump ass. She had a truly nice ass. Nice and round. Wonderfully plump, too. I spread her butt cheeks wide open, and pressed my cock against her butt hole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Patricia's passionate first scream when my cock invaded her asshole was a sound which I would never forget. It was more beautiful than any music ever conducted. I placed my hands on her hips and pushed my cock deeper into her. I read somewhere that the bigger the woman was, the tighter her asshole was supposed to be. I guess this was true. I've fucked hundreds of women in the ass and by far, I must say that Patricia had the tightest asshole of them all.

I grabbed hold of the chain and yanked Patricia's head back while slamming my cock into her asshole. The big woman was screaming like a banshee as my long and thick, uncircumcised black cock filled her tight asshole. That's really good. I love a screamer. They're so much more fun to fuck. They're more lively, you know? I smacked Patricia's plump ass as I fucked her. She yelped. I loved watching her big and plump butt cheeks jiggle under the force of my thrusts. Now, that's what I call an anal encounter! I continued to have my fun until I couldn't take it anymore and came, sending my hot cum deep inside Patricia's asshole. The big woman's earth-shattering scream was sweeter in my ears than any symphony ever conducted in the entire span of human history.

A short while later, I collected my money from Patricia Mazda. The big Asian woman was impressed with my Domination skills. So much that she booked me for every weekend for the next month. I doubled my fee and she was more than willing to pay it. Well, that's what I call good business. Make a strong first impression and they will keep coming for more. Needless to say, I had tons of fun doing to her things that would put a seasoned sex writer to shame. And she loved every minute of it. I love my job. I was getting paid to fuck rich women. And life simply couldn't get any better.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Every Strong Woman Needs Anal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds