• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sandra and Stevie Ch. 31

Sandra and Stevie Ch. 31

12

Note: This story is the thirty-first installment in a series entitled "Sandra and Stevie". If you have not read the previous thirty episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

All three of us had to get up early on Friday morning. Julie had the 6:00 am shift at the coffee shop, Sandra had an 8:00 lecture and I needed to get into the office early so that I could leave early. I wanted to spend the afternoon helping Julie with her college application.

I followed our normal routine. I got up with Julie and made her coffee while she got dressed. When Sandra got up I prepared her usual breakfast of toast, Jam and orange juice.

Sandra smiled at me while she was putting on her makeup. "Stevie, you are the perfect wife."

I looked at her and laughed. "I guess I'll take that as a compliment."

"Sweetheart, it was meant as a compliment."

After Sandra left I made the bed, cleaned up the kitchen, did a little quick vacuuming and left for work.

I spent the morning reading medical journals. Just before lunch I ran across a group in Pittsburgh that caught my attention. They'd discovered a combination of hormones that dramatically increased sexual desire in women without any significant side effects.

The first time I read through the article I had to work hard to keep from laughing. I kept imagining what would happen if Sandra and Julie started taking a pill to increase their sexual desire.

The second time I read through the article I tried to be a little more academic. As I read I began to understand that this was a serious problem for many women.

I went to the internet and started to do some background research. It was immediately apparent that the problem was a critical issue for an astounding number of women. As I did more research I learned that many of the current treatments had significant side effects.

I decided to put together a detailed report about this group for my next meeting with Avery, Arnie and Jonathon.

I looked at the clock, it was 2:30. I cleaned up my desk and left for the apartment. Yesterday I promised Julie that I'd help her with her college application this afternoon. I wanted to be there when Julie got home at 3:00.

I got home just before 3:00. The girls weren't there. I took my suit off, put on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, found a dust cloth and started dusting the furniture in the living room.

Just after 4:00 I heard a ruckus in the hallway outside the apartment. The front door burst open. It was Julie and Sandra. They were both giggling about something.

I looked at them, "What's so funny?"

They both looked at me, they tried to be serious but they couldn't control their giggling.

Julie managed to stammer out a very unconvincing, "Oh nothing."

Sandra had a package. She quickly walked into the bedroom and put it into her dresser.

"So where have you guys been?"

They looked at each other and said in unison, "No where"; then burst out laughing.

Sandra walked over and kissed me. "Stevie we've been shopping. We have a surprise for you. We'll give it to you just before we go."

Julie came over and gave me a hug. "Hi baby, sorry I was late. Can we still work on my college application for a little while?"

"What time is your date with Ray Winston?"

"7:30, I have to leave about 7:10."

"Sandra, what time is your date with Roger?"

"Its a dinner party Stevie. It starts at 7:30. I am supposed to be at Rogers by 7:00."

"Do you guys want to eat before you go?"

Sandra smiled, "I would love it if you'd make me a sandwich. I know these law school dinners. It will probably be 9:00 before I actually get anything to eat."

Julie looked at me, "I'd like to eat something before I go, a sandwich would be plenty for me."

"All right I'll fix two sandwiches, you can both eat while you're putting on your makeup. Julie, lets work on your application for an hour. We can finish it tomorrow morning."

We sat down at the dining room table, Sandra opened her backpack, took out a law book and joined us. "I'm going to study for an hour while you guys work on the application."

As she sat down she smiled at Julie and said, "Stevie, Jules and I need an extra 15 or 20 minutes before we leave for our dates."

"Okay babe, I'll keep track of the time." I looked at my watch. "It's 4:20, let's stop at 5:30.

The girls nodded in agreement.

Sandra read quietly while Julie and I worked on the Maple Hills application.

At 5:30 I looked at Julie and Sandra and stood up. "Okay, its time; I'll make some sandwiches while you two start getting ready.

As I went into the kitchen the girls were stripping their clothes off in the bedroom. I never tired of living with two beautiful women. I started preparing grilled ham and cheese sandwiches while they showered and shaved their legs. When they got out of the bathroom Julie and Sandra put on their lingerie and sat down at their makeup tables.

As soon as they were seated, I brought them each a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, some cut up carrots and celery and a glass of milk.

Sandra looked at me when I set her plate down, "Stevie lay out my new black skirt? Oh and baby I want to wear that mauve blouse that I bought last weekend. Be a dear and iron it for me."

When I was done getting Sandra's clothes out I turned to Julie. "Can I lay out your outfit Jules?"

"Thanks baby. I am just meeting Ray at his office. My Blue tee shirt and a denim miniskirt will be fine, are they clean?"

I nodded, "They were in the laundry I did last Monday. I'll lay them on the bed for you."

I ironed Sandra's blouse. Ironing a blouse for the woman you love is simple favor; doing it when you know another man is going to be taking it off in several hours is an act of subservience.

When I was done with Sandra's blouse, I laid out Julie's tee shirt and miniskirt.

The girls finished putting on their makeup and ate their sandwiches. When they were finished eating they got dressed.

Once they were dressed they smiled at each other and started to giggle. Julie turned to me, "Stevie its time for us to give you your surprise".

Sandra opened up her dresser and found the package she'd brought home earlier this afternoon. She opened the bag and took out a box

"Stevie we went to Sex Land this afternoon. We bought something we want you to wear tonight."

The box said CB2000 on the side.

As Sandra opened it Julie said, "Stevie this is a male chastity belt. It will prevent you from masturbating or getting an erection when you're wearing it."

Sandra took out the pieces and laid them on the table. It really wasn't a belt at all. It was a group of rings and a clear plastic tube curved in the shape of a limp penis."

I looked at both of them. I didn't like this. "You know this really isn't necessary. If you don't want me to masturbate all you have to do is tell me and I won't do it."

Julie looked at me, "Stevie get down on your knees. Do it now!"

I dropped to my knees.

Sandra stared at me. "Last week you got on your knees and promised to serve us faithfully as our slave."

"And I am doing that."

"You also promised to obey us without question."

"Yes, but..."

Sandra raised her voice, "No buts! You are questioning us right now."

Julie patted my head, She was obviously enjoying this display of domination. "Stevie, you swore to us that your needs would always be secondary to our pleasure."

Sandra nodded, "That's right pussyboy, I believe that your exact words were our pleasure is paramount to you." She smiled, "Well it gives us pleasure to know that we're in complete control of your ability to have any kind of sexual release."

Julie grabbed my hair and pulled my face up so that I was looking into her eyes. "Stevie, both Sandra and agree that knowing you're at home with your penis locked in a cage will make our dates even more exciting tonight. You don't want to deny us that enjoyment do you?"

Sandra picked up the smallest ring from the table, "Stevie you know you can always say dull. If you choose to do that, do it now. Otherwise, pull down your jeans and your panties."

Both Julie and Sandra stared at me.

I looked at them and sighed, "You two really want to do this don't you."

Julie grinned, "Yes we do Stevie."

I pulled my jeans and panties down.

Julie took out a tube of lubricant and rubbed some onto my genitals.

Sandra slipped the smallest ring over my cock and balls. She snapped several pieces into place and slipped the cock sleeve over my penis.

Julie took out a small gold lock and slipped it through a ring on the chastity cage and locked it into place."

Sandra smiled at me. "There baby, all done. Now that's not so bad is it?"

I shook my head. "No its not uncomfortable at all."

Julie put her arms around me. "I have the key sweetheart. When I come home from my date with Ray you can lick my asshole and eat his cum from my pussy. When you're done, I'll unlock you and give you a nice slow blow job. Sandra told me that you lasted a really long time last night. We'll see if you can last even longer tonight."

I pulled my jeans and panties back up. The girls finished getting dressed. It was time for them to go."

Sandra hugged me. While she was hugging me she whispered into my ear. "When you go to sleep tonight, I want you remember that I'll be in Rogers arms. I am going to suck his cock and let him fuck both my pussy and my ass as often as he wants. I am going to be his little blow job princess tonight."

She stepped back from me and started giggling. "That gets you really hot doesn't it?" She patted my chastity belt. "Oh too bad; you won't be able to do anything about it until Julie gets home."

She smiled. "Enjoy your sweet torture tonight baby. Tomorrow when I come home I am going to do the same thing Julie's going to do with you tonight. I am going to make you lick my asshole and kiss my well fucked cunt. When you're done, I am going to reward you with my very best blow job."

Sandra put her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. It was a long, very passionate kiss. When she was done she held on to me. "I'm going to miss you tonight big guy." She squeezed me. "Please don't forget that I love you more than any man alive. I'll be Roger's sex toy tonight, but my heart will still belong to you."

I kissed Sandra's cheek and patted her butt. "Go have a good time, I'll see you late tomorrow morning."

Sandra turned and ran out the door.

Julie was standing next to the door. "Baby, I have to go to." She hugged me and gave me a big kiss. "I'll be home at about 10:30. We can play some really fun games when I get back."

I kissed Julie's cheek and patted her butt. "Go give Ray Winston the time of his life."

Julie turned, she was giggling when she walked out the door. "Is that an order sir?"

I laughed and said, "Absolutely."

I had some time to kill. I went into the kitchen and made a ham and cheese omelet. When it was done I put it on a plate with two pieces of toast and brought it over to my computer. I sat down and opened up my favorite cuckold web site. I thought that I might as well catch up on some reading while I ate my dinner.

I read three stories, one of them was particularly exciting. Several times while I was reading, my hand unconsciously slid to my crotch. I wanted to masturbate. The cage prevented it. I was indeed under the control of the girls.

When I finished eating my dinner I turned off my computer . I needed a break from reading erotica. I was getting a little too aroused. The cage was mildly uncomfortable when I had an erection.

I went into the kitchen and washed my dishes. When I was done I washed and waxed the kitchen floor. While I was working I started to imagine what my girls were doing with their men.

It was 8:30. Sandra would be sitting on a couch next to Roger. They were probably having cocktails. I was certain that she was snuggled up next to him, hanging on his every word as he chatted with the other dinner guests.

Julie was most likely sucking Ray Winston's cock at this moment. She told me that he was big. I wondered how many times he'd be able to fuck Julie before they were done for the evening.

When I finished the kitchen floor I went into the bathroom and opened the laundry hamper. There were several pairs of the girl's panty hose in there. I took them to the kitchen sink and started hand washing them. When I was done I hung them on a drying rack in the bathroom.

I looked at the clock, it was 9:30. Ray was probably enjoying his final fuck with Julie. Sandra and Roger were most likely eating dinner.

I stripped off my clothes and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and shaved my legs. When I was done I put on clean clothes. As I was getting dressed, I noticed that the cock cage made an ugly bulge in the front of my panties.

I went to the bar, put several ice cubes into a glass and filled it with scotch. I took a large sip of the whiskey, walked into the living room and turned on the television.

As I sat down to watch the 10:00 pm news, I suddenly remembered that we had a walk through of the new house scheduled for 10:00 am tomorrow morning. Sandra probably wasn't even going to be getting home until after 10:00. I decided that I'd have Julie call Barry at 8:00 and see if we could move the walk through back to 1:00. I didn't want to cancel it. I knew the girls were excited to start buying furniture.

At 10:15 I heard a key in the lock. The door opened and Julie walked in. When she saw me her face lit up.

I stood up. She ran over, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I smiled. "Hi sweetheart, It's nice to have you at home again. Did you have a good time with Ray?"

Julie grinned at me. "Stevie, Ray is an amazing fuck." She paused and looked at my scotch. "Can I have one of those?"

"Sure, but wouldn't you rather have a martini?"

She giggled. "Stevie, you know me to well. Yes I would love a martini." She laughed, "I think I might have several martinis."

I fixed her a drink, set it on the coffee table and went back to my chair and sat down again.

As soon as I was seated Julie walked over and stood in front of me. "Stevie take off my skirt."

She turned around. I unzipped the back of her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"Now take my panties off."

I could barely contain my excitement as I pulled Julies panties down to her ankles.

Julie stepped out of her skirt and panties and giggled, "Pick those up pussyboy."

I smiled at her, got out of my chair and picked up her skirt and panties. While I was doing that Julie took off her tee shirt and tossed it to me.

"You can put this away at the same time. While you're in the bedroom you can take off your own clothes. I want you naked when you come back out."

I ran into the bedroom with Julie's clothes. I quickly put them away. When that was done, I stripped off my own clothes.

I walked back into the living room, took one look at Julie and stopped.

She was standing next to my chair sipping her martini. She was completely naked. Her gorgeous body was absolutely breathtaking.

Julie grinned at me when she saw me staring at her. "You like what you see don't you Speedy?"

I nodded.

She winked at me, "If you're really good you might get to do more than just look tonight."

I took a deep breath. This had the potential to be a very fun night.

"Stevie, I want to sit on your lap, drink my martini and tell you all about my date with Ray. When were both really hot and horny, I want to get kinky with you. Can we do that sweetheart?"

I laughed, "Julie that sounds like a wonderful way to spend the evening."

"Stevie, I've never played domination games with you when we were alone. Sandra's always been with us." She smiled. "Don't get me wrong, I love playing with both of you." She shrugged, "But Stevie, you're the only person I've ever dominated. Tonight I want you all to myself. Tonight I want you to be my personal slave.

I smiled at Julie, "Jules I am yours to command. " I pulled her to me and whispered into her ear, "You can play as rough as you want tonight."

Julie licked her lips. "Stevie, I'm already getting hot."

She leaned over and rested her hands on the arm of the couch. "Kiss my ass Stevie. Just do it for a second. I want a little preview of what's going to happen tonight."

I got down on my knees behind Julie and spread her ass cheeks.

Julie sighed as she felt my lips touch her anus. "Stevie, that feels so good."

She squealed with delight when I pushed my tongue into her. For the next several minutes I explored Julie's asshole with the tip of my tongue.

Julie finally stood up and pushed my face away from her ass. She was breathing very quickly. "That was wonderful, but I want to play some other games for a little while. I want to come back to that one later.

Julie grabbed me and pushed me into my chair. When I was seated, she picked up my scotch and handed it to me.

Julie then picked up her own drink and sat down on my lap. She put her arm around me and said, "Lets drink our cocktails quickly and then have a second round. I don't want us to have any inhibitions tonight.

As we started to sip our drinks I said, "Jules do you think you could take off the chastity cage? It restricts my penis."

She tilted her head, "Really? Well I suppose that I could." she smiled, "But you really haven't done anything to warrant my doing you a favor as big as that." Julie's smile turned into a wicked grin. "I think that you're going to have to do some serious begging and submit to some very outrageous demands before I'll even think about removing that cute little cage."

She finished her martini and whispered to me; "Finish your scotch pussyboy, then get each of us another cocktail."

I finished my drink. Julie got up. I went to the bar, made us each another one and brought them both back to my chair.

When I returned, Julie was sitting in my chair. Her legs were lasciviously spread apart. For the first time since she got home, I had a clear look at her cunt.

There was no doubt that she'd been fucked earlier in the evening. The lips of her pussy were still swollen and stretched. They were also caked with dried semen. It was obvious that Julie had let Ray fuck her without a condom.

Julie saw me staring and giggled, "You can tell that Ray and I had a pretty good time tonight can't you pussyboy?"

Julie looked at my caged penis and shook her head in pretend sympathy. "Oh look at the poor baby." Her voice had a mocking tone to it. "His little clittie is all locked up. His mean evil girlfriends are controlling his sex life." She grinned at me, "Poor thing. Those nasty girls go out with other men and have orgasm after orgasm, while their poor little sissy wimp sits at home all locked up. He can't even jerk off."

Julie took a sip of her new drink. "Stevie, while you were sitting at home tonight with your tiny clittie locked in a cage, Ray was having lots of fun with me. He's a breast man. He loves to play with my titties."

Julie picked up her large breasts and held them together. "Look at my tits baby; Just imagine the fun Ray had with them tonight. They were his personal toys.

Julie lifted her right breast, tilted her head forward and wantonly licked her nipple. After a moment she let go of her breast and took another sip of her martini.

She set her glass down and stared into my eyes. "Stevie, would you like to play with my tits?" She paused and wiggled her nose. "I'm not so sure I am willing to let you. You're just a little sissy boy. I usually only let real men like Ray play with my tits."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sandra and Stevie Ch. 31

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds