• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Revenge of the Stepped On Ch. 02

Revenge of the Stepped On Ch. 02

I got myself in this situation, being the lesbian company whore, on her knees, under the boss's desk, eating her pussy out, as my husband, applying for a job with my company, sat on the other side of the desk but the real question was what to do next. My boss had told me not to make a sound, but to continue licking her out as she interviewed a prospective employee. I never imagined that possible employee would be my husband--I didn't even know he was looking for a job until now.

So, what am I to do? If I make a sound the jig is up and my husband will know what a slut he is married to. Well, at least as long as he decides to stay married to me. If, and that would be a big if, he decides to stay married to me and not divorce me and take the kids in a messy and public divorce proceeding. If I make her cum explosively, and most likely loudly, again the jig is up. If I keep myself and her quiet I will probably be punished for not doing my job properly. So what was I to do?

Well, being the short stature that I am, I am only 4' 10" tall, keeping out of sight was easy, but was it what I wanted to do?

I didn't have much time to make my choice. Unfortunately, my boss was doing a good job of covering up the fact that she was cumming all over my slutty face. I needed to do something and something fast. It was then that I took my tongue, made a wet little cock out of it and shoved it deep inside her pussy. As my boss screamed in orgasm my husband ran over to see what was wrong. It was then that he saw me.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked incredulously.

I wasn't sure what to say, but then there was no need to.

"She was eating my pussy as she was supposed to," my boss said, "After all, that is what you do with the lesbian company whore."

My husband was not quite sure how to take that, but he was obviously excited about it. Well, part of him was anyway.

My boss barely missed a beat. "Your wife was a real up and comer in our company," she said, "Unfortunately, she stepped on way too many people on the way up the company ladder. So a group of us decided to take her down it a bit--as in all the way to company lesbian slut."

My husband was still not sure how to take this, but I could tell his cock was as hard as a steel rod in his pants and it was throbbing as well.

Ms. Alvarez was sure of what she needed to do. "Look," she said, "it is simple. Your wife has to pay for what she has done to others in her hurry for advancement. This is how we intend to punish her. I will tell you now she was easily seduced and turned into what you see before you now. So far she has not done anything to stop this so I guess she must really like her new position within the company."

Now, I know I did not mention in the first part what my husband looks like so maybe I should do that now. He is an unimposing man, only about 5' 8" tall with brown hair, brown eyes and a very subdued demeanor. But it was not his looks I married him for. My husband is a former adult movie star and blessed with a rather large male member. He is 10" long--and that is flaccid.

Ms. Alvarez was quite aware of all of this, or so it seemed, because she immediately told my husband his choices: 1) You can walk out now on us and forget the whole thing happened, but any chance at employment here is gone or 2) You can join us in properly using your slut wife and join our team as a well compensated employee. What you do with your wife and your marriage is up to you.

"Where do I sign up?" he inquired.

Ms. Alvarez then produced a piece of paper. I suspect they had planned on this eventually and made a contract up in advance. What I did not know, nor my husband at the time since he did not read the contract further than the yearly salary of 1.5 million, was that while he would be my Master as well from now on, he became the property of the company as well and the contract was non-breakable and for life.

Of course, he signed on the dotted line.

"Well," Ms. Alvarez said, "now that the formalities are out of the way it is encumbent on me to make your new position clear to you, though you should know this since you have a signed copy of the contract in front of you. Your wife is your slave now, as well as the company slut, but you are now also the exclusive property of Bangher Technologies for life. You are as much a slave as she is, but one step above her as she is your slave."

My husband's face was priceless.

"To begin with," she started, "Bangher Technologies property such as yourself must be properly prepared. So, to begin with you are going to be taken to our research division for extensive modifications. Don't worry, they are permanent and you will enjoy them--for the most part."

My husband was in trouble, though I don't know if it was from the fact that someone else knew about all the adult bondage movies he had starred in as a submissive male slut or the fact that they had played him right knowing he was a man of his word and would never break the contract he had just signed and thus they had him for life.

"By the way Bitch," she said, "the modifications extend to you as well dear."

Just then the head of research came in to escort us out and back to her division. Funny, I should have realized all the employees of this company in high places were women and the lower ones male. A decided difference from most companies.

"The full rules will be given to both of you in due course," Ms. Simmons, the head of research, said, "but suffices to say that any woman in this company that tells you to do something better be obeyed."

Ms. Simmons split us up. I went with another lady from research while my husband went with Ms. Simmons.

I would find out later what Ms. Simmons did to my husband, but I had other concerns as I was taken by another member of the research team and led to what appeared to be an old, rarely used gymnasium. Although rarely used, at least by most of the employees, it appeared that the cleaning staff had found a use for it. And me.

I was handed over to a large number of men and women from the cleaning staff and told that I was to service them properly until my modification procedures were ready. As the first woman stepped forward she said, "Look bitch, I expect every pussy and cock in this place cleaned really well both inside and out."

There was no need for modesty after sucking on a 16" cock with photographic proof, and them all knowing I had just cleaned out the boss' pussy in front of my husband, so I just fell to my knees, after quickly stripping whatever little modesty I had left off, and watched as they all lined up for my services. The first woman's pussy was mostly bare with just a diamond shaped patch of hair above it cut really closely. I leaned forward tentatively to eat her out but she was not in the mood for that and rammed my face into her pussy so that I almost could not breathe. I started to get my breath when she started fucking my face with animal-like intensity. She was definitely the alpha female of the group and she was taking me as such.

My tongue worked hard inside her. I had to find her most sensitive regions quickly and bring her off or there was the chance I would suffocate in a mere janitorial female's pussy. She pulled my nipples hard, almost as if she was trying to milk them.

"I love these nipples dear," she mocked me; "they will be really nice after your modifications are complete. I can't wait to see you used as the company cow and milked every morning by each of the workers as they get milk for their coffee and tea from you. Don't worry; I hear the permanent nipple rings they are going to wield into place on you are supposed to make it easier to milk you."

Oh shit!!! I really was in trouble. What would people think of me when they saw them? Forget it. They would know by the looks of them alone what a slut I had now become.

As my unknown female lover came on my face hard she cried out, "Next!!"

A rampant member went down my throat and started fucking me mercilessly. There was no foreplay, no introduction, just sucking as whoever's cock slamfucked my mouth and his balls slapped my chin in rhythm to the facefucking I was getting. He was not in the mood to go slow and he was, although short in length, wide in girth and my mouth had to stretch nearly to its limits to accommodate him. It felt like I was being fucked in my mouth by a beer bottle made of flesh.

He came down my throat with more force than I am used to and I gagged as he filled my mouth to overflowing. The cum ran from my mouth, down my chin and dribbled on my breasts. Due to the girth of the cock in my mouth I had no choice but to hollow out my cheeks every time. In point of fact, the suction even pulled some of the cum back into my well used mouth.

I felt like such a slut, a whore, a fuck toy and I have to admit I was really, really liking knowing that I had to do nothing other than have sex which I liked so much anyway and I did not have to have guilt as I was "forced" into the situation. I say forced in quotations because now that my husband not only knew but approved and was a slut himself there was no problem with anyone else finding out. I could simply have walked away and left my husband to his self-imposed fate, but that was not me. For as long as he was theirs I was. I could not leave my husband to his fate alone.

Soon enough I would find out what they had in mind for me in research, but for now I was servicing the cleaning crew and loving every minute of it.

How much time had passed before they came for me to modify me I do not care. All I cared about was the line in front of me and the one forming behind me. They pushed me to all fours and my pussy was fucked from behind, then afterwards, after getting their cocks really lubed up in my pussy they pulled out and fucked my ass as well. My breasts hung down low and swung like udders underneath me. I had no idea how prophetic that last statement would turn out to be.

The research assistant I went with originally came back for me sometime later and by then my stomach, pussy and ass were all full of cum, red in color from the repeated savaging of them and wide open. The assistant, one Ms. Cummings, led me out naked, not even bothering to let me get dressed or cover up the amount of cum that was all over my body. What they did not cum in me they made sure to cum on me and there was quite a lot on me right now.

Ms. Cummings took me to a private room with only a few pieces of equipment inside it. The rooms dominating piece was a rack straight out the Spanish Inquisition or someone's worst nightmares. It was what she took me straight to. Ms. Cummings told me to climb up on the table spread my legs and arms to the four winds and then secured me to the table in that position. This position had the advantage, though not to me, of leaving all of my orifices open to invaders.

She then put me in a leather full-face mask with only the eyes and mouth open. To the opening for the mouth she attached a penis gag which was large, thick and long. The gag was secured to the mask by a set of multiple buttons on either side and then secured in back with a small padlock. My nose was covered by a breathing mask and the operators controlled the flow of air to and from the mask by remote. Lastly, a large piece of headgear that looked as if it was from some sci-fi novel was placed over my head and all the lights went out.

At least the lights went out until the operator started the videos and the sound that came through what I latter realized too late was a virtual reality imaging display. Unbeknownst to me the technologies they used in here made subliminal messaging seem tame. It is said that when one is hypnotized they can not be made to do something they normally would not do; this system however went well beyond hypnosis and subliminal messaging. It could make a person go so far as to kill themselves on command if that is what the programmer wished, though these people did not wish that. These people wanted the perfect submissive fucktoys and that is just what they got.

As the gas was pumped through the breathing mask I went into a highly suggestive state, awake, but bordering on sleep. It was then as well that the needles were inserted into me. I could do nothing, nor did I want to, but I did feel really, really good.

Again, more time passed. Whether I slept or not, whether I dreamed it or not, I awoke feeling completely different from myself previously. The virtual reality display unit had been removed from my face and, now that I was awake, I could see the woman in bondage on the rack reflected off the now visible extremely large mirror on the ceiling. The weird part was hearing my own voice, in my own head, but looking a person that was not me. Somehow during the period I was out for, however long that was, my body had been severely modified. Whereas I could not see most of my face due to the mask and all I could clearly see the rest of my body.

Here is what I saw. My breasts were now not only larger but bordered on freakishly enormous. Now I was a 44DD before all this but I'd swear both the number and cup size had been increased considerably. Now considering I am 4' 10" tall you can imagine what my new breasts looked like on me. I also found that there was now no longer any fat on my body, it had been completely liposuctioned off of me.

These changes in themselves were enough to scare me into behaving for the woman I had stepped on previously, but alas they were not the only changes that were made to me. Aside from the increased bust size my new breasts were also pierced with subdued silver rings, though they were and are large enough to put a good size finger in them and pull on them. My tongue tingled and I found out the reason why was that it too was pierced. Let's face it there are only two good reasons to pierce a tongue: for stimulation while sucking cock or for stimulation while eating pussy. I'd already done a lot of both and have a feeling there is a lot more to come.

But while these changes are things I had considered doing myself the others were things I never had even thought, dreamed or had nightmares of. When I saw my pussy I noticed that not only was it now completely shaven but that I now had more then a few rings attached to it as well as a pierced clitoris. I suppose I should define more than a few rings in it. There were about a half dozen rings on both my inner and outer pussy lips on either side set up like the eyelets for a sneaker. I soon learned what they were for.

The new rings/eyelets were expressly for the purposes of pulling each set of lips towards the other thereby closing my pussy tightly and making me unavailable unless someone removed the braided leather string that went through them. Or if they were very mean, the locks. The inner lips were closed together tightly first, then the outer lips were sealed over them. My clit tingled as it was rubbed constantly from the inner lips being closed over it.

The biggest surprise, however, was when Ms. Cummings told me that the needles delivered a series of chemicals designed solely for the purposes of increasing sexual desire and arousal as well as stimulate milk production to well above the normal levels that a pregnant female can achieve. Not only had they made my breasts considerably larger, but they were to get larger still as the milk began to flow and fill my breasts.

It took a number of days, but I could feel the milk begin to swell my already enormous chest even more. I moved rather unsteadily on my feet as had swelled so much so that my new owners decided it would be so much simpler to simply keep me on all fours at all times as I was now severely top-heavy and very unstable on my feet and thus they attached a leash and collar. The collar was welded on so there was no way to remove it ever again. The same person who welded my collar on also made sure that my piercings were made permanent.

I was to be the office cow and fucktoy. When I was at work I was usually stationed in the kitchen, on my knees, naked and kept by the coffee machine so that when someone needed milk they could get it fresh straight from me. On break times, others not mine as I did not get any, workers would come in and make sure I got something to drink or eat, usually their cocks swelled with juice shooting inside me or their pussy juice that I licked out of them.

The chemicals that they had given me had raised my need for sex to the level of insatiable, even if they had said you are free to go today I would have stayed just so that I got cock and pussy on a regular basis and in large amounts.

I was there many months before the next modification came, but they figured I had earned it by then. I was strapped face down, on the rack again, naked, my ass very vulnerable and ready and willing to be used, when they took a thick penis gag, this one made out of highly polished wood and strapped it into place. It was so far down my throat that there was no way I could speak. Heck, I could barely breathe. Once this was in place, and after allowing me time to get used to it to the point my pulse was back to normal, they blindfolded me.

It was shortly after being blindfolded that I heard a sizzling sound. A few seconds after that I realized it was my asscheeks that were sizzling as they branded my ass. I tried to howl, to get their attention, to scream in agony, but it was no use there was no way I could.

Once the branding was finished I felt an ice pack being applied and the cold began to replace the heat and I settled down a bit. Through a trick they did with the mirror on the ceiling, as well as a few others that they brought in, I was allowed to see what they had branded me with and where it was located exactly.

The branding turned out to be the company logo with the word "slut" underneath it. In smaller letters yet it said, "Return if lost, but feel free to use first."

My heart dropped through the floor. I had just entered the lowest level of Hell, but somehow it seemed as natural as breathing to me to be excited by all this treatment. The virtual reality treatment that they gave me when I first got here must have had other effects on me too, but they were not saying what.

I was a complete and total slut now and could think of no other thing to do but to please my new Mistresses and Masters, although I did begin to wonder if I'd ever see my husband again and if so, what he would think of me and what he would do to me.

I was soon to find out that and what modifications had been made to him in the research department as well. I will tell you more about that later. For now, I am horny and I need to get a couple of cocks doublestuffing my pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Revenge of the Stepped On Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds