• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Trip to the Woods and What Became Ch. 02

A Trip to the Woods and What Became Ch. 02

Can you imagine being trained by an unknown group of Amazonian type women to serve as a submissive slut then sold to a lesbian biker bar to pleasure all cummers? I was. And what an experience it has been so far.

Just to get to the point I am at not I am fairly certain that there were some type of modifications made to me, though I am not sure how they were accomplished. What I can tell you is that now I willingly service all women in any way that they so choose.

Pleasure, to me, is no longer different from pain and both are equally arousing, desired and begged for. My lower extremity is rarely, if ever, used except by the occasional bisexual female club going bar hopper.

I pleasure myself to release after I am done being used for the night. Thankfully noone has given me any instructions saying I couldn't do so.

Nightly, when the club opens, I have already been prepared for proper usage. After first being given several enemas to clean me out fully I am bathed, shaved, perfumed and groomed then placed on all fours in chains complete with spreader bars. It is my task to service each patron as they come through the door however they wish, for as long as they wish it. Obviously, it is first served, first come. (Old joke, but it fits appropriately enough.)

Once the club doors shut officially for the evening, and the club becomes an after hours club for members only, I become the main stage entertainment. Some nights it is just simple non-stop whippings until I have made a large deposit on the floor. After said deposits they have me clean the floor with my tongue until it shines and I have swallowed every drop. On yet other nights they get more ritualized and humiliating.

Mine is not to reason why, mine is but to do or.... I guess you get the picture. Sometimes they have even invited the local gay men's club and told them they could use me however they wanted and I was used harshly, humiliatingly, publicly and with absolutely no regard for me at all. Sluts are supposed to be bisexual, as I've been reminded numerous times, usually before times like this. I've been the absolute perfect glory hole servicing slut. I've been used and abused in more ways than I can count. If it can be done to a human body it has been done to mine. I've been peed on, used as furniture, fucked in places you can't imagine, not to mention ways you could never imagine. I've lost count of the number of people I've serviced and the number of times I've been beat with whips of all shapes, size and configuration.

One of my favorite things, since it allows me to do little work, an I know I'll be well used anyway, is when they strap me ass up in the air in a bondage chair so that I am fully available at all times, and in all orifices, for whatever is coming. I can't even begin to describe the number of times I've been put in this contraption to enable large numbers of both real and fake cocks to my ass and mouth, usually simultaneously. Or the number of times I've had pussies paraded in and out in front of me to lick to completion. And the same went for asses as well.

Since I've never seen a clock or calendar, by agreement of all, I have no idea how long it has taken my owners to turn me into an expert in every form of sex with the accents on such things as cunnilingus, analingus, fellatio and water sports. I jump when I am commanded to do something and I've heard my owners brag what a perfect slut I am and how rich I am going to make them.

I guess it could be said that I am a whore as well as a slut since they have been charging for my services, although I am most certainly not getting paid in any manner other than the deposits of male and female love juices left on, and in, my body. If those were counted as wealth I am probably very wealthy indeed.

One of the owners of the club, a gorgeous, long-legged, well-endowed dyke was an expert with the bullwhip and spent a lot of time tattooing my back with intricate designs. These designs were absolute works of art that bought people from far and near to see it done. Usually afterward she gave individual lessons to those rich enough to afford them or talented enough to attract her attention. Of course, this meant there were some free tests given to the applicants, and that I was raw by the end of the evening. By then, I felt as if my skin had been flayed completely off of my body. It hadn't, of course, but the pain was incredible. Thankfully all of my previous training had made pleasure and pain the same to me. So, on a fairly regular basis, I was whipped until I exploded and even wearing cock and ball harnesses could not prevent me from cumming albeit painfully. My life became a circle of pleasure and pain; never did my erection fade, even after coming I stayed harder then pig iron steel.

Sometimes I was the main focus of fetish clubs. Clubs for golden showers, clubs for humiliation, clubs for clothing fetishes--all manner of fetish clubs--and I was loaned out for all of them. Since I had only my eyebrows, and the hair on my head had grown out long, luxurious and falling in ringlets over time, it was a simple matter to get me made up as a woman, albeit a slutty woman, and pimp me out--which is exactly what one club did.

This one particular club made special notes in the seediest places advertising my services as a gangbang slut willing to take on all cummers regardless of sex or sexual orientation. What they did not tell me was that all participants were recorded and that the recordings were part of a porno series of DVDs used to raise money for the group.

Eventually, this got back to my owners. They actually played one of the DVDs in the bar they owned and found out in a rather public manner. It was at this point I was made to demonstrate that this was indeed me by performing as I had in the video.

My life continued on like this for many years. Degradation, humiliation, abuse and sexual use. There was nothing I would not have done to please my owners. Finally, the day came when they choose to release me. Where was I to go? What was I to do? The knife blade was pointed toward my stomach and the blade was as naked as my body. I lifted it in both hands. Did I have the right to continue? What should I do now?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Trip to the Woods and What Became Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds