• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Drunk and Disorderly

Drunk and Disorderly

12

Kate was extremely horny. Ever since her husband Tom left on his extended business trip she had felt an itchy emptiness in her cunt that she thought nothing but a hard cock could scratch. Kate was also extremely drunk. Earlier that night she had gone out with the girls to try to take her mind off her absent husband and his big cock. They had all gotten very drunk and her friend Amy had let it slip that Kate's husband had tried to hit on her a few weeks before. This news had shocked Kate as she had always thought her husband was the model of faithfulness. She started pounding back the drinks even harder. Luckily one of the girls, Sally, had enough sense to stay sober and when the bar closed Sally drove the rest of them home. Sally was divorced so had no need to rush off anywhere.

Kate was the last one to be dropped off and she was still fairly drunk. Sally dragged her into the house and the cold air seemed to wake her up a bit. Kate started complaining to Sally about her husband hitting on Amy. Her neighbour told her she was blind as a bat if she couldn't see that Tom was hitting on all of her girlfriends.

"Even you Sally?" Kate asked.

"Yes, even me." Sally replied coldly.

Kate said, "Sally I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by that. It's just that Tom always told me he preferred blondes and you're a brunette. I didn't mean you're not pretty enough or anything."

Sally warmed up a little. "Believe me Kate, if it's female Tom will chase after it. And I don't think Amy told the whole truth. I'm fairly sure that Tom got well past third base and was almost to home when Amy's husband walked in. You don't remember when Tom came home with a black eye and said he got elbowed playing hockey?"

Kate was really getting upset now. She started tearing off her clothes saying "Look at me Sally. I look after my body. Why would Tom go anywhere else?"

Sally had to admit that Kate had a spectacular figure. As Kate disrobed and her breasts came into view Sally saw they were as firm as any teenager's boobs could have been. They sat high on her chest and looked soft and pillowy with nice nipples.

"Feel these Sally, feel my tits and tell me that anyone in our group has better ones."

Sally replied, "I don't have to lay a hand on them. Just glimpsing at them I can tell how fantastic they are." Sally did step forward and give them a squeeze though and they felt as spectacular as they looked. Kate's nipples started to harden as Sally caressed and stroked her tits.

"And my waist." Kate continued as she slipped out of her skirt. "I work hard to keep slim and trim for that bastard."

Again Sally had to admit that Kate had a point. She had a very noticeable waist that narrowed from her shoulders and flared out to soft, sensuous hips. "You are very feminine Katy." Sally said as she let her hand trail down from Kate's breasts to her stomach.

"You're damn right I am." replied Kate. "The son-of-a-bitch asked me to shave myself too so I did it for him, look!" Kate slowly peeled down her panties to reveal that she was telling the truth. Her crotch was shaved completely bare and her nether lips were clearly on display as Kate flopped down on the couch.

Sally gasped, "I've never seen a woman shaved so clean Katy. It must take forever." Sally couldn't take her eyes from Kate's silky-smooth looking crotch and knelt down for a better look. Memories of her teenage years at boarding school flooded her mind. She remembered how desperately horny the girls had been in the absence of any boys and how they often looked after each other to relieve the frustration. Maybe she could do the same for Kate.

Sally touched Kate's belly again and slowly moved her hand down. Ever so slowly she brought it lower, always looking for a sign from Kate that she should stop. Kate seemed to be looking on in wonder at Sally's touch but made no moves other than spreading her legs a bit further apart. Sally took this as encouragement.

Soon Sally's fingers reached where Kate's pubic hair would have been, if she had any. "It's like glass Kate. Not even a hint of stubble." Sally now brought the other hand into play. Leisurely she traced the outlines of Kate's cunt with her fingers. When she reached the bottom she cupped Kate's pussy with one hand and eased back the hood with the other, exposing Kate's clitoris. As Sally expected the clit was erect. She hadn't expected one so big though, it stuck out quite prominently. Sally leaned forward and gave Kate's clit a soft kiss.

The gentle kiss surprised Kate. She had never been with a woman before but the tenderness of Sally's lips led her to wonder what it might be like. Kate reached down and lifted Sally's head until she could gaze into her eyes. "Why don't we move this upstairs?"

Sally smiled, "Yes, why don't we Katy?"

Leaving her clothes where they lay, Kate ambled up the staircase. Sally watched Kate's swaying ass as it rose above her and couldn't resist giving it a friendly pat. Kate glanced over her shoulder and gave Sally a sexy wink.

When they got to the bedroom Sally started to undress.

"Wait." Kate said, "Let me do that."

Sally stood still as Kate unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders then reached around to undo her bra. As she did their chests met. The roughness of Sally's bra rubbed against Kate's nipples and made then tingle. Kate stopped for a few seconds and hugged Sally tight while whispering in her ear. "I think I'm going to enjoy making you come."

Once she had the bra unhooked Kate stepped back a little. "Oh Sally they are so beautiful. I love your boobs. I just have to suck on them a bit. You don't mind, do you?"

Sally threw her head back as Kate sucked a nipple into her mouth. It had been so long since another woman had mouthed her breast and she had missed it terribly. Kate seemed to know exactly how much sucking pressure to apply to give Sally pleasure as she moved from one stiff nipple to the other.

"But Kate," Sally said. "I'm supposed to be seducing you! I want to pleasure you."

"There's plenty of time for us both." Kate replied. "Let me finish undressing you."

Kate eyed Sally's waving breasts and lowered her hands to her friend's waist where she quickly unzipped her jeans. She just got them partly down, just enough to give her hand room to snake inside and discover that Sally had on no panties. Glad that nothing was in her way she moved to cover Sally's slit with her hand and then slipped a finger inside.

"Oh boy that is one warm, wet cunt." Kate whispered to herself.

A jolt of electricity went through Sally and she arched her hips to meet Kate's exploring digit. Wantonly she grabbed the back of Kate's head and brought their lips together for a kiss. Sally was slightly taller and she used her height to advantage, forcing Kate's head back so she could slip her snaking tongue into her soft mouth.

As Sally's tongue moved over her teeth Kate finished pushing the other woman's jeans over her hips and they fell down her long legs to the floor. This time Kate's shortness was her advantage as she could easily reach down to caress Sally's most private parts with wild abandon. One hand forced two fingers up into Sally's overheated pussy and the other one pulled and rubbed away at her clit. Sally's knees buckled and she fell back on the bed. Blonde Katy tugged the brunette's jeans off her feet and pushed her legs far apart. Katy then dove in for her first taste of a woman.

Kate started by licking and nipping at the inside of Sally's thighs. She gave little bites that left no marks but served to drive the supine woman crazy with desire. "Oh Katy, don't stop."

"I don't plan to." Replied Kate as she plunged back in. "There's lots more to sample and I intend to try it all."

Kate was true to her word. Extending her tongue she licked all around the bushy cuntlips. Then she spread the hair aside to reveal the pinkness within. The intimate folds were dewy with moisture and Kate licked some of it up, enjoying the tangy flavour. Sally's cunt gave off a rich odour that the naked blonde loved. As Sally's cunt flowered open Kate worked her tongue inside. She lapped at her friends opening like a woman dying of thirst, eager to get every drop of moisture she could reach. Kate drank greedily, urging the cunt to give up more and more of its musky spendings. The busty brunette grabbed the blonde haired cuntlapper and pulled her slightly higher. "Suck my clitty Katy. Oh please, I need to come so bad."

Pleased that her ministrations had made her naked neighbour so frantic, Kate obliged. After just a few delicate licks on the distended bud, Kate took it in between her lips and urgently began to suck at it. It was kind of like sucking on a small cock and Kate relished it. She caved her cheeks in to increase the suction causing Sally to force the blonde head to her crotch as she ground her needy pussy against her face in desperate need of release. Knowing just what the busty brunette needed Kate plunged three fingers up into her cunt and began to pound away with her hand while she nursed on the engorged nubbin. Sally went wild at the attack on her pussy and quivered and shook.

"Eat it, Katy! Ungh! Lick it, lick my pussy! Oh I'm coming Katy! You're mouth is making me come." Sally was gasping harder now. Her throbbing pussy spasmed and spewed, giving her friend a mouthful of pussy juice to lick and suck up. Katy kept sucking her clit and jacking her off, guiding her through the peak of her orgasm. It was nearly a minute before the spasms subsided.

"Oh Katy, that was fantastic. What a cuntlicker you turned out to be. I never imagined."

"Me either." Katy mused. "Making you come was quite the experience."

"The experience is about to get a lot better for you." Said Sally. "Lie down here on the bed and let me show you how good another woman can make you feel."

"Sally, I don't know if I can." Kate didn't want to upset her friend but she knew that a tongue wasn't what she needed. "I really enjoyed doing you but what I really need is a good stiff cock."

A voice from the door surprised them both. "Will this one do?"

Unknown to the two women Kate's 19 year old son Johnny had come home in the midst of their tryst. He had noticed the strange car in the driveway and also noticed that the outfit that his mother had worn to go out that evening was spread all over the floor of the living room.

At first he thought that his Mom had brought another man home and he became a little angry, even though he was aware that his father often had other women in his life. As he strode up the stairs he realised that the two voices he was hearing were both female. This slowed him down a little. His Mom and another woman?

Johnny edged up to the door of his parents room and peeked around the corner. It was a sight to behold. His mother was gloriously naked on the bed, her large luscious ass facing him with what looked like a shaved slit just visible between her legs. The other woman, he now recognised neighbour Sally, was also nude and was sprawled out. Sally was obviously benefiting from a lusty licking as Johnny's mother pushed her towards orgasm.

Johnny's dick got very hard at the scene before him and he had to release it from the confines of his jeans. He started slowly jacking it, making it fully erect. As he watched his Mom finishing Sally off he looked forward to seeing the action continue. He wanted to see his Mom spread out the same way, with Sally eagerly lapping at her cunt. He was a bit disappointed when Kate declined but by the time his Mom finished her sentence about needing a stiff cock he knew it was time to announce his presence.

Johnny took his hands away from his erection and let the two naked women take a good look. He was proud of his cock, he knew it was bigger than most and he guessed he had inherited that from his father. Now it stuck out stiffly from his crotch and seemed bigger than ever.

If Kate hadn't still been a bit drunk. If Kate hadn't been very horny. If Kate hadn't been extremely upset with the news of her husband's philandering. But most of all if Kate hadn't heard Sally say "Katy, if you don't want that then I do." things might have been different.

As it was, all of those were true so she beckoned Johnny over to the bed for a closer look. It was a gorgeous cock she had to admit. It would surely fill her to bursting if she allowed it to but she still had a few qualms. Johnny and Sally both sensed Kate's doubts. While her son didn't know what to do to move the situation along, her neighbour did. Sally took her friends hand and placed it around Johnny's dick. That was all it took. It felt hard and soft at the same time and it was so warm. Kate swore she could feel the blood pulsing through it as she started moving her hand up and down, slowly jacking on her own son's cock while she stared deeply into his eyes.

Sally suddenly felt like the odd one out and moved to get dressed and leave. If Kate and Johnny noticed they made no sign and so Sally sighed and sneaked out of the house. She hated to leave that magnificent cock behind but they only had eyes for each other at this moment.

As she closed the front door she heard a long moan from Johnny and knew that Katy had just taken his cock between her lips. She knew how good Kate's mouth was and was very envious as she made her way to her car.

Kate was indeed going down on her son's dick. If he'd been watching for long, and the state of his cock said he had been there for a while at the door, Kate knew he wouldn't take long to come. She yearned for his dick to be in her cunt but wanted it to last longer than a few seconds so was determined to take his first load with her mouth.

Johnny could only stand and stare as his Mom sucked on his erect fuckstick. When he'd taken the chance to speak from the doorway he never imagined how hot the view would get. Gazing into her big blue eyes as he felt her engulf the cockhead and lash at it with her tongue was overwhelming. Johnny's cock started to twitch. Kate knew this was a signal and she pleaded with her eyes for him to deliver his load. Kate grasped the bottom half of his dick and began urgently jacking it up to her waiting mouth. Her hand became a blur as she coaxed him to come fast and hard down her throat.

"Mom, I'm gonna come soon!" Johnny groaned. "Ungh! I can feel it, Mom! It's really going to be a big one! Suck it, suck me harder! You're such a fantastic cocksucker!"

The compliment was music to her ears. Kate felt her face redden as she started sucking as hard as she could. Her fist was whacking up and down on his hard-on. She was desperate to get a creamy, spurting load out of his cock, to be forced to swallow as fast as she could to gulp down all of her son's come.

"Swallow it, Mom! Coming, I'm coming!"

He clutched her head, thrusting his hips and fucking his cockshaft another inch between her lips. Then, at last, Kate's cock sucking efforts were finally rewarded. A tremendous shower of spunk blasted out of his swollen cockhead, squirting and splattering down his loving mother's throat.

Katy gurgled. The cock juice was spewing into her mouth and running down to her belly. She clung to the enormous, creaming cock, loving the taste of her young son's seed. After nearly a half-minute, the cum-explosion was over, and the stacked blonde mother had the cock juice she'd craved. She raised her head from her son's crotch, dazed and desperately horny, running her tongue around her mouth to lick up the cream.

"You sure gave your mother a belly full of come Johnny. I never knew a cock could release so much at once. I hope you have some left."

"Don't worry Mom. There's plenty more. I just need a minute to recover. Why don't I do what Sally never got to do while we wait."

"Whatever do you mean young man? Are you saying you want to lick your mother's cunt and then fuck it." Kate tried to sound stern but Johnny wasn't fooled for a second.

"That's exactly what I mean Mom." Johnny eased his mother into a prone position on the bed and knelt on the floor before her.

Looking upward Johnny could see his mother's heaving breasts. He had a perfect view of them over her bald, glistening cuntmound and he was eager to get started. Kate shuddered, biting her lip as she felt his tongue sluicing between the fragrant folds of her cunt. He obviously loved the taste of his mother's pussy, loved the way it felt to move his tongue busily up and down her pink opening.

Johnny moved his tongue higher, proving his skill as a cunt lapper as he began flicking his Mom's clit from side to side. The naked mother moaned, clutching his head with both hands. Then she urgently started thrusting and fucking her hips off the bed, urgently fucking her wet pussy onto his face.

"Oh Johnny, Your mother needs sucking now! Your mother needs licking and sucking! Ungh! Lick 's your mother clitty! Oh, suck it, suck it good, make your mother come!"

Johnny thought about pushing some fingers into her cunt to help her along but he really wanted his cock to be the first to fill her aching need. He had another, dirtier idea. Johnny spread some of his mother's copiously leaking cuntcream down over her anus and increased his efforts on her clit to distract her for a second. Then he quickly thrust just one finger up into her ass.

Kate's reaction was immediate. The naked Mom bucked up off the bed and started squealing. "Johnny I'm coming. You're making your mother come so hard Johnny. It's so good, so fucking good."

Kate spasmed in orgasm for fully a minute, thrashing so hard Johnny could barely keep in contact with her coming cunt. His finger popped out of her anus and he grabbed her hips and held on tight as she flailed on the bed.

"Oh Johnny that was fantastic lover. I've never had that done to me before, never had a finger in my ass like that." Kate was still gasping for air.

After her pussy had calmed down a bit from the ferocious come it had just experienced Kate pulled Johnny up off the floor. "It's time now Johnny. Time for you to put that hard cock where it belongs. It's time for you to enjoy a nice long fuck in your mother's cunthole."

Impatiently Johnny mounted his naked Mom. The young stud eased his way inside the best pussy he'd ever got his stiff cock into. It was warm, wet and silky smooth. It felt great to have her vagina wrapped around him. Once he was three quarters in he started to slow down. None of his teenage girlfriends were able to take his whole cock and he didn't realise that his mother's experienced hole could do so. He was surprised as he kept pushing and pushing until his entire dick was nestled in her welcoming opening.

Kate was enjoying the stuffed feeling and didn't want him to start fucking her just yet. She'd had a great come already so the edge was off her need a little. Johnny felt the same, he liked the closeness of just laying fully engulfed in his Mom.

Kate pulled his face to her nipples and lifted one to his lips. "It's been a long time since you suckled at my breasts Johnny. It always felt so good when you were a baby. It always made me horny. Maybe I always knew this day would happen. Suck on them now Johnny."

Johnny was nothing if not obedient. One after the other he pulled the tender nipples into his mouth and nursed away.

"Chew just a bit Johnny. When you started teething you always chewed on my nipples and I would get so wet between my legs."

Eagerly Johnny complied. He didn't want to hurt his Mom so he chewed just right, not enough to really harm her but hard enough so that she'd feel it. As he nibbled away he could indeed feel increased wetness enveloping his stiffness. Womanly juices were coating his balls as they flowed out of his mother's leaking pussy.

"I'm ready now Johnny. Give your mother's cunt the fucking it deserves. Give it a good hard fucking and make it come all over your hard cock." Kate wrapped her legs around her son's waist and thrust up her pelvis to give him the right angle of attack to fully satisfy her need for a good cuntpounding fuck.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Drunk and Disorderly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds