• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Women Who Still Love Men

Women Who Still Love Men

I am weird. There, I finally said it. My name is Clarice Juanita Samson. I'm a tall, good-looking young black woman. These days, I'm a student at Harmony College, a small private school located in Harmony, Maine. It's a very good school. I selected it among a sea of others because it offered excellent athletic opportunities for both sexes and had an even number of male and female students. I don't like women's colleges or schools with overwhelmingly female campuses. I like variety and in my eyes, men are part of diversity. Let no one tell you otherwise.

Okay, I lied. I picked Harmony College partly because it's the school where someone dear to me happens to live. It's still a good school, nonetheless. Harmony College was founded in 1970 by Jeremiah Black, a millionaire philanthropist and native of Harmony, Maine. Twenty seven years later, the small four-year college had become a force to be reckoned with in the American higher education system. Harmony College has eleven thousand students, spread over two campuses, Harmony and Sanford. I'm at the Harmony Campus, which is where the dormitories and the sports department are located. The Sanford Campus is a commuter campus. I don't like it. I feel like commuters are missing out on the whole campus experience.

You really should visit my campus. In case you're not fortunate enough to ever come by, I'll tell you all about it. The Harmony Campus of Harmony College is located on one hundred acres of privately owned land. The school has twelve dorm buildings, each housing three hundred students. The dorms are single-sex. There are six for men and six for women. The school's classrooms and administration buildings are located at the center of the campus. Although Harmony College started out as a liberal arts college, it has embraced a more varied curriculum and boosted its engineering, computing and science programs.

Harmony College is the pride of the small Maine town which surrounds it and whose name it bears. Most of the students come from Harmony and nearby towns. Our sporting events are attended by scores of enthusiastic men and women from the community. Collegiate athletics have always been a mainstay at Harmony College. Harmony College's Department of Athletics offers a wide variety of sports to students, including Men's Varsity Baseball, Rugby, Tennis, Golf, Gymnastics, Fencing, Volleyball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Rowing, Sailing, Wrestling, Lacrosse along with Women's Varsity Softball, Volleyball, Gymnastics, Rugby, Tennis, Golf, Fencing, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Rowing, Sailing, Equestrian, Wrestling and Lacrosse. For club sports we have Men's Horsemanship, Badminton, Archery and Boxing along with Women's Archery, Badminton, Karate and Squash. All of our sports teams compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Two.

I'm a bit of an anomaly here. I'm a native of Brockton, Massachusetts. Harmony, Maine is a long way from Brockton, Massachusetts. But I went there mainly to be with my friend Steven Villanova. How to describe Steve? A big and tall, good-looking, forthrightly bisexual young black man with a Genius-level IQ, a great sense of humor, myriad talents and a strangely vulnerable heart. Yeah, I think that would do it. But somehow these descriptions don't seem to do him justice. We've known each other for a long time. Ever since high school, in fact. Back at Brockton High School, I was the captain of the Girls Volleyball team. Steve was on the Football team. He graduated a year early and went to Harmony College, one of the last good schools in North America. The how and why behind his departure astounded many people. At a press conference, the six-foot-four, 240-pound African-American running back announced to the world that he was bisexual.

Everyone was shocked. I wasn't. I've known Steven ever since I could remember. In our youth, he was the bold, intrepid leader of the guys and I was the tomboy who followed them around. I got into the whole volleyball thing because of him. He encouraged me to play volleyball when my family members thought I was just a chubby brat with zero athletic talent. Steve believed in me when nobody else did. I wasn't about to turn my back on him simply because of his sexual orientation. I'm not that shallow. In today's world, decent people, both men and women, are hard to find. When you find a good friend, it's something you should treasure. I treasured my relationship with Steve, the chronic do-gooder I have loved ever since I could remember.

I ran into him at Harmony College, which is exactly what I wanted all along. Harmony College was a fairly liberal place, and I was pleased to discover that Steve was on the Men's Varsity Rugby team. He didn't play Football anymore. I was surprised. He told me that although most of the folks at Harmony College were cool, some of the student-athletes, both male and female, didn't exactly approve of an openly bisexual African-American athlete. There was a lot of homophobia among the coaching staff and the Athletic Department administrators as well. I was ticked off. What kind of a place was this? They clearly stated that they didn't allow discrimination of any kind. Yet Steve, one of the best running backs in New England High School Football history was denied his place on the Football team. Bunch of homophobes. How I despised them for it.

All I could do was to be there for the man that I....Oops, I mean my best friend. If only Steve would stop and notice what was right in front of him. I'm a tall, fit, and dare I say damn gorgeous woman. Men and women have been hitting on me for a while. Everyone from male and female professors to the Women's Volleyball team captain and a certain sexy Field Hockey star have been eyeballing me lustfully. Oh, well. Truth be told, I enjoyed the attention. Who can honestly say they don't like getting checked out? No matter how much I enjoy flirting with both sexes, I am strictly heterosexual. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

I've dated a few guys in high school. However, the only person I've ever loved is Steve. He's like a god among men. Unfortunately, he dates other women and sometimes men, but never sees me as anything more than a friend. He's a good guy, really. He comes to all of my Volleyball games. Win or lose, he's there to cheer me up. I'm always happy to know he's out there in the stands, cheering for me. My parents would be the ones normally doing that but they're all the way back in Brockton, Massachusetts. Hundreds and hundreds of miles away. Steve hasn't spoken to his parents since he left Brockton. They had known he was bisexual and didn't approve of it, though it's not something they discussed at the dinner table. When he came out at the press conference after winning the Massachusetts Division One High School Football Championship for Brockton High School, they were crushed. They thought he was throwing his life away. Before he came out, scouts from schools like Boston College, Northeastern University and even Ohio State University had come calling. Since he outed himself to the world, they stopped calling.

Luckily, he still had an academic scholarship from Harmony College. Yeah, that's my Steve for you. He's not afraid of anything and stands up for what he believes in. Me? I'm not that brave. Once, I came dangerously close to confessing my feelings to him. We were in his dorm, lying on his bed, talking. The Men's Rugby team had recently won a big game against a rival school. Steve was in a celebratory mood, though not just because they'd won. He was recently single, having parted ways with the hot-bodied but unstable Thomas Randy, some guy he was dating. Before then, he had dated Rita Stanley, some middle-aged black woman who couldn't accept his bisexuality even though he was faithful to her. Steve seemed to be unlucky in love. How I wished he could see what was right in front of him. He needn't go looking for anyone else, man or woman. I'd be there for him.

He didn't want to talk about anything except the game. I didn't know much about Rugby. I always thought it was just Football without the gear. According to Steve, it was much more than that. I listened to him go on and on about the game. I didn't care much for Rugby, but I loved Steve, and the sound of his deep, masculine voice. As he talked, my mind wandered. What if Steve finally gave me what I wanted and used me as an outlet for his sexual frustrations with both sexes? How much fun would that be.

It would be great to feel his sexy lips on mine. I would kiss him from his head to his toes. Then, I would take off his clothes and have a go with his big and tall, masculine physique. I would play with his sexy chest hairs and lick them. Then, I would make my way to his groin. Find that big black cock and wrap my hot lips around it. Yummy. I bet his cock and balls taste wonderfully. I've seen him naked in the shower once. He's got a big dick. More than nine inches and quite thick. Also, he's uncut. I don't mind. I would suck on his ten inches and get him nice and hard until he gave up his manly juice. To the last drop.

Oh, yeah. Then, I would straddle him and ride him for all he was worth. Just impale my pussy onto his big dick and hang on for dear life. The feel of that cock inside of me would be enough to drive me into orbit, hell yeah! I would ride that dick until I fell off, then I would climb right back on! I would prove to him that my pussy would be the only one he'd ever need. And if he ever tired of the same old pussy, I can do anal too. I've done it before. I wouldn't mind getting on my hands and knees before spreading my butt cheeks to get some anal action. Not at all. I'm a full-service sexual dynamo. Hell yeah. He'd be thrilled to stick his big dick into my tight ass. He loves a tight ass, I know he does. I wonder whose asses he prefers, males or females.

I would scream in pleasure as he plunged his cock into my backdoor. My ass would take all the cock he had to give and then some. Until he came inside of me. I'm a real rough rider when it comes to backdoor play. I can take anything the big guys can dish out. If I scream my lungs out it's because I love it, not because of weakness or pain. That's just how I roll. Don't let my sweet demeanor fool you. I know how to get down.

Steve's voice snapped me out of my reverie. He was looking at me, smiling gently. I looked at him. He gently stroked my cheek, and thanked me for being there for him. I shrugged. What were friends for? He pulled me closer, and bent to kiss my cheek. It took every amount of restraint I had not to kiss him on the lips. I wanted to shout, to let him know how I felt. I wanted to tell him that I loved him and was dying to make love to him. Or with him, whatever. But I didn't. I can't stand the idea of not having him in my life. And I got no idea how he'd react to any heartfelt confessions of mine. So, I just smiled as he kissed my cheek and gave him a hug. He held my chin in his big hand and told me that I was his best friend. I sighed. Yeah, best friends. That's all we've ever been and always will be. Does life suck or what?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Women Who Still Love Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 401 milliseconds